Consequences Pt. 06E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped him one, "You are so naughty sometimes, you wait till I tell the others, you will die of exhaustion."

"Well, yes, you and Jane for breakfast and the maybe the others for the rest of the day."

"I can't help saying this and I wish I didn't have to but I don't understand why you want me David, I am just a dirty slut, I saw your face I know how it made you feel. And I cannot forgive myself let alone allow you to forgive me."

He nodded, thinking about it. "You are right but I promised I would always take care of you, so you don't get a say in it." Then, "From now on you are my grade two dirty slut until you've worked off your penance and then you might graduate to my grade one slut, but do me a favour don't get hurt again, I might actually kill someone.

They sat in silence for a while, each wondering what the future held. he spoke first, "At the moment, I believe the worst of you and am considering divorce, will anything you say make that worse. Of course, if you're a good girl I might be forced to marry you again but I can only see a downward spiral. For now I will give you your freedom like all the others, you can stay or you can go."

Olivia is totally speechless. She expected to be thrown out, locked in a room, divorced, ostracised, ignored, all or any of the above, but this, no way.

"But, but, but, but." She uttered.

I had thought long and hard about this, maybe the demon wants to completely dominate Olivia, or maybe not. It doesn't seem to matter much. I thought about the others and how they figured in my life, if one of them did what Olivia did, my actions wouldn't be different, but I figured that I might not let them get into that much trouble in the first place. So the truth was that my desperate need to make her happy was messing with my principles, my decision making and my logic.

We sat in silence for a very long time, eventually I lifted her gently and laid her on the bed, her head on a pillow then I gently kissed her. "I'm looking forward to seeing your demon costume tonight but try to take care of you injuries."

Kissing her on the forehead, I turned to go. Olivia is now panicking for something to say, what comes out is not what she could have said. "But David don't go, we haven't written my fantasy list." I smiled inwardly, the question had intended to be an offer of truce, something we could talk about that was fun but might not reopen too many sores, it was selfish really and unfair to her because I wasn't sure there was anything left for us.

"I did say that and I am happy to sit back down and talk about them but just for selfish reasons now."

She was desperate to keep the conversation going "How do you mean?"

"Well we started out doing it to relax us and hopefully help us to conceive, and hooray we did, I hope. Then we hoped that by re-enacting them, it would satisfy your needs and eventually you would gain control of yourself, with Angela's help of course. And it was still fun up to a point. Now it is just something fun to chat about. My job now is to thump people and bring you home" he laughed in a snarky way.

She wasn't amused one little bit. "Please sit back down, your being absurd," she could have bit her tongue at the criticism. 'What's the matter with you Olivia' she was saying to herself. "I don't accept what you say David and you haven't given me time to digest it," she said, and then thought, Finally I've said something sensible.

"Ohh you don't huh, are you going to turn your charms on me, you're in no condition lady. And anyway I am having nightmares of what you did."

"That was very 'below the belt'" she said and then they both realised and she started laughing. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing but I did rather get my metaphor right."

He decided he would miss her if she decided to or had to leave. "I hope you don't leave he said, I would miss you smile and your laugh."

"This discussion is not finished David, I need time, will you give me that at least."

"I guess, I don't suppose it changes anything."

"Thank you and will you lay with Jane and I tonight?"

"Jane possibly, she might be busy of course."

"She loves you David, she won't be if you need her."

That gives him pause; in his new 'freedom' mood, it didn't seem right. He decides to try and formulate his thinking.

"You know Olivia, it seems a bit daft to hold a Demons and Succubus party and not expect people to act like their character. I do wonder whether I should make myself scarce, what they do has to be their choice not influenced by me looking over their shoulders. I have no doubt that you'll do just what you like and its part of the reason I've given you your freedom, or decided we should separate, if you prefer to think of it that way.

It is now another moment of significance; does she try to distract him or not or not and what can be achieved. "Welllll, I might not be hurt as bad as all that if you wanted to find out, but I understand that you wouldn't"

He is a bit taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"It's been a few days now but I haven't dared think about it" she lied. As the holiday had come close she hadn't been able to think of much else, she desperately wanted him to reclaim her but after what had been said and done that possibility now seemed very remote, why would he want her?

He is equally unsure, he wants her to be whole again, he had worried sick about her once he'd recovered a bit from the horror and disgust. "I thought the doctor had you down for a lengthy rest"

"What can I say, I feel ok but there aren't any hunky men or even dildos in here with me."

"I will fetch the bag for you"

"Ummmm" "ummm" "ummm," she replies

He looks at her, unbelievably she has coloured slightly. "I think," she utters, "that they might not be so soft and pliable for my poor little ravaged parts."

He felt like saying 'and who's fault is that then' but bit his tongue, He had a bigger decision to make. he can see it in her eyes, she wants him badly, He thinks 'I am her husband so should I be the one? Jeeze, why does she have this effect on me.' Looking for a way around his pride and self-respect he says, "Perhaps I could check for you or maybe you would prefer Jane or someone else?"

Olivia decides now isn't the moment for innuendo or games she has to get this right. "I suppose Jane would be fine but if you could be my husband for just a little while longer?" She leaves it hanging there thinking that everything depends on how resolved he is, if he can resist this then he's either not ready or is unmoveable, all she can do is hope.

He decides he should be stoical; it is his responsibility after all. "Ok let's have a look at you."

'Thank the stars' she thinks, 'time to play doctor and patient.' She lays on the bed and shimmies out of the leisure pants she has on, and then spreads her legs demurely.

'In other circumstances this could be fun' He thinks, but now its surreal. "Ok you tell me if it hurts as I touch different parts, do you want me to start at the front of the rear."

By contrast she thinks, 'This whole situation could be a fantasy, so where would I like him to finish?' Making her mind up she flips onto her front, "Start here please."

"In that case, I better get the lubricant," I decide, pulling open the drawer.

Olivia sees this as a very good sign; she's thinking that after what happened to her he would have every reason to take a hard line. She notes that he hesitates for a minute as it also occurs to him and he risks a question, "Has Angela given any idea how long I will continue seeing pictures in my head of you and those men?" Olivia thinks it might be best to avoid that question.

David ruminates for a moment, then without lubricant, he touches slowly around her anus, saying, "Does it hurt here? Or here?" And so on. He realise that he is relying on her telling the truth. Not getting any reactions from her, suggests she is cheating and it irritates him. Then he spots a nasty scratch on her buttock and touches it without warning, looking up at her face. She winces although doing her best not to cry out. She's a tough cookie he thinks, with a little pride.

Returning to his testing, he tries to decide how, or if, lubricant might affect his tests. He knew from that last test that she would do her best to try and fool him. He risked asking a direct question. "Olivia, if I use lube now would you promise not to do anything later without using lube, you know I'm giving you your freedom so you don't have to hide your demon."

She looks at him, and he can see her thinking, 'What can I say that might not cause a rift between us?' Then she tries the truth, saying. "I can see by your eyes that nothing I can say will satisfy you, so why don't you check the way you would normally treat me." He is not sure that he can do that despite everything but he can't resist the challenge.

He lubricates the fingers of his right hand and very gently probes.

At first, it feels cold for her like a doctor's exam.

He watches her minutely as his finger rotates inside her then pushes deeper, there is nothing, so he adds another finger and gradually pushes both deep, as deep as he can, there isn't the slightest flicker of pain, maybe her eyes become a little hooded, so he pushes in and out a few times, 'Might as well make it realistic,' he kids himself. There's some colouring in her face but no sign of pain, what should he do next? What would he like to do next? Damn, what might the slut want? Of course two at the same time. He removes his fingers and rushes out of the room, for a moment he can see she feels bereft, it was going so well. Then he is back again with what has grown from one bag of toys to two, 'I really must fill up all the side cabinets with a full range and have done with it - note to self'

Taking out a standard male size fake cock he coats it in lubricant, Olivia has to stop herself from biting on her bottom lip, she had grown used to being on a permanent sexual high and the last few days had been salutary. Now she is excited by his actions but she must not show it, which is very hard indeed. He puts one then two fingers slowly back where they had been and then satisfied that her pulsing anal orifice is ready he begins to probe with the toy, she is about as ready as possible and the toy is almost drawn inside her and once again he simulates reality as much as he can, reminding himself that this is a medical exam.

Satisfied that all is well, he passes responsibility to his left hand to continue movement. Then with just a few seconds break to lubricate his fingers again, he gently touches her Vulva, starting along her labia majora then satisfied that there is no painful reaction presses through her folds to her minora and then into her vagina. Before going further he checks her clitoral hood, pulling back the little foreskin to check her clitoral glands, she sucks in deep breaths as he does this and he tries hard to concentrate. Then not wishing to torment her, whilst also thinking, 'well not too much yet anyway,' he begins to probe one finger into her vagina. He is reminded how those arseholes ripped into her and reacts by being impossibly gentle which in the circumstances makes Olivia close her eyes as she senses the feelings radiate through her. She had never felt this way when a doctor examined her, she recalled.

With one finger pushing in and out of her vagina, and the other hand pushing a cock size dildo into her little bud, the situation is becoming extremely hard for Olivia and of course, he is beginning to revel in the power. Pushing a second finger in and using his thumb to caress her sensitive clitoral glands, he become relentless, forcing her to drop her guard and accept the streams of pleasure flowing through her. He can see she is fighting to stay in control but all that seems to do is heighten the threshold so that when she finally climaxes it vibrates though her limbs making her temporarily limp and shaky.

It's enough but he is determined and he ramps up the pleasure taking the tiny vibrator from the drawer and applying it directly to her clit, her hips shoot up in response to the sensory overload that is almost painful. He derives a sense of satisfaction as he pushes her to greater and greater heights ignoring her cries of enough, enough and stop please, until she finally faints, her body could stand no more. He smiles to myself, a job well done and a satisfactory test, then he thought, 'I really must go and ask the ladies to stock up the bedside cabinets, it could start all sorts of fun if they were in the mood. I will let Olivia loose when she comes around; she always has such an impact on the atmosphere of the house.'

Entering the Kitchen I find a big group of our ladies lounging around in nightclothes, robes, and loose leisure wear. Ana, Bree and Jane always catch my eye first and they are busying themselves in the kitchen work area, then I spot Lauren wearing just a shirt, Louise is on her lap, Jo and Erika are either side. Oho! I thought she is taking my words to heart; I am so pleased. She looked up to me and gave me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on her face, it totally lit her and for a moment I am extremely envious of the young beauties, she is surrounded by. She gave me a wink and blew me a kiss that sent much promise, so I sent a kiss back with a nod to say there was more to come. Then my eyes travelled further and found Amber and Rachel deep in conversation seated at the breakfast bar.

"Ladies," I said, trying to get their attention, "You will be very pleased that

Olivia feels much better this morning, we have had a long chat about how she is and I think she is ready to be let loose again. Our work is now in hand and in the safe hands of Michael and Rachel, while we are away." There was cheers and even clapping at the news and signs of relief on the faces of Jane, Ana, Jo, and Bree as well as unsaid questions that I knew would follow later. Once everyone had calmed I threw in a bit of levity announcing. "You guys all look over dressed for a weekend," then I saw Louise wriggle and rise up and down on Laurens lap so added, "Well everyone except Lauren and Louise that is," and they all looked at them and started wolf whistling and cheering. Both ladies looked embarrassed, so I gave them very encouraging smiles and walked over to Lauren and soundly kissed her. Then looking around I said, "Well what are you waiting for? Pleasure her until she passes out."

Obviously, my good news was having an effect on moral, as well as lowering the tone because Louise soon found herself naked and surrounded by a sea of bodies kissing and pleasuring. Lauren looked up through a gap in the melee and gave me a look that, if I didn't know better, I would swear was full of affection. I satisfied myself thinking that she had probably found her own sanctuary.

I went over to Jane, Ana and Bree, "I think it would be a great idea if you guys went up to bring Olivia around." There are three lots of raised eyebrows. "I just checked her out. And she is fit and raring to go, she will need some more checking, shall we say?" I smiled cheekily and jested. "The toys are by the bed and I reckon a four way will fire her up for the rest of the day."

They all looked so pleased and relieved that I needed to hug them all, so I did. "Three other things, firstly does anyone know what Lauren does for a living?"

"That's easy," said Bree. "She's a mechanic for that big firm in town,"

"Ok I need to speak to the boss," Then I remembered to ask, "How is Lauren settling in now?"

"I don't know what you've said or done but I think she is through her worst problems," commented Jane.

"Does anyone have a problem with her joining us?" I ask.

There is a collective 'no' from the group.

Of course, I have to remark, "The initiation might be an issue but you guys might have some ideas."

They all grin with certainty. "Right the last item I have is a little more sensitive. You will think I've gone mad but I am thinking that a party with the theme like ours is going to garner lots of sexual tension," they nod wondering where I am going with this. "So tonight I want our ladies to feel free and I need your advice on how best to approach it. I know that you guys always check with me and you know I worry about your safety and pregnancies but tonight I think I will leave it to you all."

"Are you sure David?" Ana was first to ask.

"That's why I need to talk to you; the situation has changed with Olivia."

"Ok let's go somewhere we won't be heard, I just wish Jo was in the discussion, although I don't really think she is a concern." We look across as one to see a fully naked Jo deeply entwined in naked bodies, her eyes closed and a look of absolute pleasure. "I think that'll be a no then," all of us soundlessly agreeing that Jo's sapphic joy, and her dedication to me, would keep her out of harm's way. "Let's go through to the lounge."

Settling down on the couches, we sit two by two opposite each other "So where were we?" I ask, fully immersing myself in Ana's body warmth and taking liberties with my hand on her legs.

"So what has this got to do with Olivia?" asks Jane, always forthright.

"Not altogether, except I have decided to treat her the same as everyone else. I have been so busy trying to please her that I have unintentionally put her in harm's way. That's got to stop but at the same time I don't want her to be less vibrant and fun loving, it's hard to say but I'm sure you know what I mean."

I can see from their expressions they know what I mean but are equally finding it difficult to quantify. "I really have only 2 alternatives, divorce her or free her. For the moment, I think I might as well free her and try to ignore what she gets up to until either I do divorce her or she gets fixed. The ladies look stunned by this statement so I explain a little more and finish saying, "All I can say is that what she did is beyond redemption and unforgivable."

I let that sink in then continue, "The problem is that I still want her smiles and her naughtiness but I can't have it all ways. So I told her she is to be just like a new member. I am not going to rush around after her, if she wants to stay she has to abide by the same rules. Ideally, I'd like someone to have an eye on her so that if she gets in trouble then I can get there as fast as I can and thump them soundly. But of course that's hardly fair on anyone else."

Jane is looking very thoughtful, "Do you think that if you're not there to tease she might not do it?"

"Well that's what one possibility, I might hope, but this last incident made me realise that it made no difference, nothing I said could stop her. OK I realise I was at fault in not taking physical action earlier but I have to face facts, her devil is now completely out of control."

Looks of concern cross their faces and I realise they don't actually know her part in what happened except to be told that she'd suffered attempted rape. "I don't think it would be fair to tell you everything that happened, all I can say is she teased and tempted fate with two truck drivers and then got me out of the way for a while, from that I am sure you can put one and one together and come up with three."

"Let me know how you think I should approach it, it's you three and Jo I am most concerned about, and I suppose Louise, at the moment I am not sure about Amber, Erika and Rachel. Any comments on that?"

"Let's meet later to discuss this further, it maybe that by then Olivia can help too," said Bree wisely. I wondered if Bree would have designs on Nathan just for tonight and Aaron must be hopeful of Ana, but then there was potentially lots of choice for them to flirt with this evening.

I could see lots of doubts in their eyes so I said, "Listen you three," I put my arms around all of them. "I really will hate it if any of you entertain a man, particularly within my sight, it was difficult enough on the game night, everything was new, but now I want you all and I love you all." I relent then, saying, "But its only sex and its fun and I don't think any of you will leave me just yet, and it's a risk I have to take if I'm to keep you all happy. But hey, we'll all be on holiday together soon, fucking like rabbits before we come back to reality."