Consequences Pt. 09C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was such a sense of relief between David, Jane and Bree that they almost felt joy. They spent their day exploring the area and taking in the Real Estate. The farm development back home was underway but there was a sense of sadness over-riding the adventure, he was starting to wonder what their next adventure might be.

******************************************************************************

A New Life

David

The next big change in my life began with an appointment to see Jeff Hayden, a Lawyer, to discuss my divorce. It would be well timed to coincide with the new Retreat being finished. People might not think it had anything to do with my sanity but if it didn't happen quickly, I was sure I'd go mad.

It's never fun to visit a lawyer but divorce must be the worst reason to want to. I explained that my wife has been unfaithful on multiple occasions but the case is complicated by my ex-wife's psychological problem which probably caused the problem in the first place.

"It's not necessarily a good time to file for a divorce," Jeff says, "a judge might view your wife as not being of sound mind."

"I understand but I need to continue the life we built before her problem and her illness is a major distraction from day to day work and could possibly prevent me from making important decisions."

"Is it that she won't assist or is she unable?"

"Mostly it's because I don't want to communicate with her directly, she is lucid a lot of the time but under certain circumstances she loses focus and common sense, that's when she does things that have caused our divorce. I can't handle those times and I certainly can't believe what she says then. The problem has always been knowing when she's herself or when she's someone who lies, twists words and can't accept the truth. Think of her as schizophrenic."

"You have already set up Trusts to handle your interests, have you not? So in order to be seen as whiter than white I would recommend that she nominates a 'power of attorney' and you postpone the application for divorce until the psychologist confirms either she has recovered or there is no expectation of a future recovery."

"Can't the Psychologist say the latter now, Olivia has been seeing Angela the psychologist for some time now."

"I have made initial contact with Angela and she is saying that the parents are offering important help and the investigation is still active." Said Jeff.

"Yes I initiated those actions, but I feel like we have been around and around every possibility of recovery so many times and each time I suffer." Agreed David.

"Unfortunately, Angela says that Olivia claims that you made a pledge not to divorce her because of her problem, that will not look right for you if there is a dispute." Advised Jeff.

"I did, but I will claim that she was in her right mind when I caught them last week in the process of an affair, there had to have been a good deal of preconceived arranging." David argued.

"I will take that up with Angela, it does seem significant and you do have my full sympathy. My opinion is that you should completely cut ties and put the divorce on hold until I tell you that we have what we need." Jeff suggested.

"But what if her nominee starts interfering in the business?" David worried.

"I don't think that will be possible in respect of day to day matters unless you do something that is significantly against the interest of the business. Don't forget the nominee is there only to sign off on decisions that require both trustees." Said Jeff, trying to ease his fears, then asked. "Do you have any issues in the pipeline that will fall into that bracket? And is Olivia still working for your firm?"

"She goes into the office to keep up with her own workload, I have no issue with that and now that we have Michael with us she doesn't need to interact with me, thankfully. As far as I know there are no major issues in the pipeline and we have made sure the development is completely separate. That Trust Company is effectively a client of the Architectural and Design business. I'm not doing much personally at the moment for the business, my associates, good friends and family have gathered their support for a while and I am fully committed to the big development that's keeping my mind occupied"

Jeff nods his understanding.

David's phone buzzes. "Excuse me a second."

He sees that it is a message from Jane and Bree.

'We are going to the Sports bar.'

'OK I'll see you there, be careful with all those rampant businessmen šŸ˜Š smiley'

Jeff and David go over a few more details about his intentions for the house when the new development is finished and they call it a day.

******************************************************************************

Leaving the lawyers office, David's mind is distracted by his plans and the issues that might become relevant in the future if Olivia becomes an issue. He wanders for a good while before entering the bar, it seems very busy, a lot of city business people are all there for a lunchtime drink. He is not concerned as the ladies aren't alone and this is a safe environment. He walks around checking all the booths and people standing away from the bar, drinks in hand, not finding them he decides to wait at the bar for a drink. It's not a good spot because the barmen are both serving centrally but it enables him to grab a stool while he is waiting. He keeps an eye on the staff until he catches an eye and can order, then turns to survey the room through gaps in the crowd. Eventually he spots Jane then Bree in a large group.

Messaging Jane 'I am here, just spotted you in a group, are u OK?'

He sees Jane scan the room then catch his eye. She gives him a devilish grin then reaches to touch the nearest man who responds by touching her back and giving her an interested smile.

''Naughty girl šŸ˜‰ wink' he sends.

Jane turns to Bree and shows her the messages, he messages Bree too "Are you OK?"

Bree blows him a kiss then sends him a wink message.

He watches for a while as they flirt shamelessly.

Getting bored he decides to stir up the messages both at once so he creates a group: 'Anyone taken your interest?' šŸ˜‰ wink.

'No one yet big enough for the job' comes back from Jane.

'Are you jealous?' Bree asks.

'Doesn't look like anyone's good enough to make me jealous'

Later 'I can see one who could fly a flag' writes Bree.

He watches as Jane moves close to Bree to get the same view.

'He is quite handsome too' writes Jane after a long look; noticed by the man himself.

The ladies go into a huddle to chat and meanwhile the man slowly sidles around to them. David thinks 'they are in trouble now if they don't want it to go further' He surprises them when the man goes close and moves into their huddle. Both ladies respond seemingly surprised, but they continue a conversation and David gets bored again.

'Where's your chat going?' David asks.

One of them must have asked if he had to go back to work. 'Not long now, think he wants to make a date'

'Make sure he knows about me then it's up to you.'

'I think he wants us both David.'

'I am sure he does but your mine and I'm not finished with you šŸ˜‰ wink'

David decided to try to distract them from this man. 'How do you fancy a visit to a club tonight? Us three, then a night in a hotel, and tomorrow is yours if you can still walk šŸ˜Š laugh.'

It looks as if they are coming to me and the man looks worried, he offers his phone. Jane stops and I assume she enters a phone number.

They come to me and the man looks disappointed. They ask, "What are you up to David?"

"And what are you up to?" I retort with a cheeky grin. "Let's find a quieter spot to chat."

They move away from the hubbub of the bar area.

I suggest, "If you would like, we can go to the hotel where I went for the conference."

"Are you sure that this is not revenge against Olivia?"

"The idea came to me when I was watching you flirt, I'm trying to distract you from that guy."

"Distract some more then." Says Bree and Jane adds "Do we have to go anywhere?"

"How about distracting me?" He says suggestively.

The ladies look happier about that and David decides he wants to take them home and ravish their bodies, they agree with a look that says, 'What takes you so long?'

Much, much later he is lying in a mental fog surrounded by their gorgeousness. He spots Olivia's laptop sitting on the side, 'I must remember to wipe it,' he thinks. 'Might as well send it back to her'.

They hear the others arriving home and he decides he would like to molest Bree and Jane one last time before they get pounced on, of course it takes far too long and soon several additional bodies join them. David crawls out from under, grabs the laptop and heads downstairs to put coffee on. The computer is locked so he takes it into his office and takes it apart to remove the hard drive and clone it. As he is doing it he realises that he has an obsession of finding out what she is doing. A few minutes and the hard drive is in a reader. Checking through there isn't much except the site visit history, some photographs of people received, then usernames and passwords from the web browser. Olivia appears to have kept her laptop as clean as possible and he wondered whether she thought he was checking up on her. This realisation made him even more inquisitive, so he made a copy, then restored the machine.

He sent Angela a message saying that he had taken Olivia's laptop and phone to prevent her doing anything silly in respect of her contacts but he thought she should be the decision maker of whether he should return them.

Surprisingly, she came back to him quickly and said that he should return everything now that he has commenced divorce proceedings.

He replied that he was putting the proceedings on hold now that he had time to get over what she did. 'At the moment I am just concerned that you get her well, beyond any doubt if that's possible'.

'I am glad to hear it, I can understand your initial reactions. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help in any way.'

He replied, 'I am getting on with my life and she's in your hands until she tries to make my life hell again. You can advise her that it's OK to go into the office to continue her work, I will be working from home short term and will also arrange for someone to let me know when she is in the office'

During dinner, David asked for a volunteer to return Olivia's Laptop and Phone and anything else left behind. Erika and Rachel volunteered to go after dinner.

Later that night David logged into AAA again, spent some time on the games, hovered around in chat rooms and spent just a short while checking out the private area to see who was there. He made a note of the usernames to see if any tallied with the list he had from Olivia's laptop and phone.

Very late, possibly around one in the morning David is woken by his phone, it's a message asking to be on Olivia's friend list and he is quickly broken from his half sleep. Before he had even thought it through he accepted.

'Hi David' came soon after.

'Hi Olivia, can't you sleep?'

'No, I am lonely.'

'Is there no one to keep you company?'

'No I've lost everyone.'

'Are you lonely every night? '

'Yes, thank you for sending my phone and laptop back.'

"If you need anything I'll make sure you get it.'

'Thank you, I miss you.'

'I hope you get better.'

'I am trying to.'

'Do you know when you're not?'

'I suppose not, the first time I know is when I'm in trouble with you. Have you left me forever?'

'I was going to divorce you but I am feeling better today, I guess that's why I am talking to you now.'

'I'm sorry David, I never wanted to lose you.'

'It's easy to believe that now, not so easy when you've done something bad.'

'I know, I'm sorry."

'If I offer to ask the others to hug you to sleep sometimes, will you go to sleep now?'

'Would you, I'd like to try please.'

'The others might only come when you're not messing around.'

'I might not feel so empty and alone.'

'I will ask them in the morning. Just leave a note on your messenger when you have company or you are alone. Otherwise people can drop by when they can.'

'I would like that'

'You can start going into the office regularly. I'll get your car back to you tomorrow.'

'Yes please, I'm bored.'

'And how does your demon feel now that there is no one to care?'

'Don't you care anymore?'

'I try not to, it's easy not to when I feel betrayed and hurt. I've been taking it out on as many people as I can, who have done something wrong'

'I care about you. I know you won't believe me.'

'Ring me and tell me that the next time you are with someone else.'

'I don't want there to be someone else.'

'You mean it now but let me know when your needs have taken over, just don't do it like you did on holiday. I don't want to know or care what you're doing, just ask your demon to send me a message telling me that you care, let's see how you deal with that one.

'I will try.'

'OK, do you think you can sleep now?'

'Tell me something nice to help me feel better.'

'I still love my Olivia.'

'Good night my love.'

'Good night Olivia.'

David was awake now and needed something else to think about so he logged onto AAA. A sixth sense told him to log into the private chat room. Not long after that, his friend messaged him.

'Hello there'

'Hi stranger, have you been busy?'

'I had computer problems, looking forward to meeting with my friends again.'

'Will it be a hot night then?'

'Maybe, depends who is here'

He noted the identities as other people connected to his friend.

'Looks like it could be a busy one.'

šŸ˜Š smiley

'In that case I will leave you to it'

Nothing came back for a very long time and he assumed that his friend was greeting other friends. He eventually got a 'Nite' back and felt somehow that he was unimportant, he didn't want to come back ever again. Something inside wanted to see who it was and it was making him denigrate himself, it was just the suspicion that it was Olivia. Tomorrow he would investigate her computer back-up further and see if he could find her AAA identification.

Then a message came on his phone, 'I care about you.'

He wrote several messages in reply but deleted them all because each would be based on assumptions. Then finally he wrote, 'Your SLUT side came quick. Hope you sleep better eventually,' and then he tried to not to care so that he could sleep.

In the morning David was extremely relieved that many of the ladies offered to spend time with Olivia so he wouldn't need to care again. He told the office that Olivia would be going into work again but to let him know if there were any issues or if she was scheduled to be out. He also arranged for Erika and Rachel to take her car over. Then he was determined not to think about her again for as long as possible.

As the days went by he was beginning to get into some kind of routine that made him feel more settled. His relationship with Jane and Bree was growing and they moved into the same bedroom with visitations from others, Erika and Rachel were often with him and Jo of course. He was intimate with all of the ladies at least every other day during weekdays, sometimes more often and definitely at weekends. His relationship with Lauren was strangest of all, it was as if she cared but was determined not to; but the sex was always hot, he adored her body. Ana's relationship had become the strangest, he had felt very close to her during parts of their vacation but now she appeared cautious. He decided to let her find her own way but would make sure he was there for her.

Olivia insisted on messaging him at least twice a day before one of the ladies arrived, and if she was alone then he would sometimes get a 'I care for you' message. At first he wouldn't ask what she was doing but he was deciding what he would say next time, probably something straight to the point might be appropriate.

The Farm and Leisure centre was moving forward at speed and he was spending more and more time on site. The next time David decided to go into the office, Jane and Bree asked to go with him. He knew why but didn't push for a reason. At lunch time, he finished up what he was doing and made his way to the same bar and found himself a corner of the bar as before. This time there were even more people so his view of the room was much reduced at the beginning and he had no idea if they were there. Being lonely he decided to log on and play some games on his phone, then he received a 'care for' message to which he sent the reply he intended 'thank you, what are you doing?' and no reply came.

As the crowd thinned he spotted Bree and Jane in a dark area at the back, sitting closely either side of their man, Ash. David didn't let them know he was there, just watched their arms moving which indicated their hands were under the table doing something naughty and the man seemed to be reciprocating. Do I let them know I am there? He wondered but he decided not to and left as soon as he knew. Once he was outside, the devil in him sent a message saying 'I'm planning to leave soon' but no reply came; all he could do was wait nearby to watch for them.

He could have felt guilty when they came out but they hadn't been honest so he didn't feel any remorse. Not a lot was said on the way home, except "You were done quick David", to which he replied, "You didn't say what you were doing so I assumed you would be ready, sorry if I interfered with your shopping, you didn't reply or I would have met you in the bar." In his current mood he thoroughly enjoyed the interaction. He made it worse for them by dragging the day out further, detouring off to deliver a package to Olivia whom he also hoped to interrupt.

She took a long time to open the door and didn't invite them in so he encouraged the ladies into extended conversation while he pretended to go around back. When he turned around Olivia had disappeared inside and when she came back he gave her a look that said, 'I know just what you are up to,' with a suitable look to the heavens. They said goodbye heading down the drive and Olivia went in quickly, as soon as the door closed he shot around the back and sneaked a look, two youngish looking men were coming out of the bathroom. As they joined Olivia, he went and waved to them, making sure he was seen, and then left.

Jane and Bree were full of questions, but what could he say without seeming nasty, so he said he was wondering if he had left something there last time he visited. They turned and drove home then he sent Angela a message telling her what he had discovered. Finishing with a sarcastic comment 'she seems to be progressing doesn't she!' One more time he is determined to try to forget Olivia.

End of Consequences 09 Part C

Ā©2022 Bacchant2

To be continued.....

***********************************************************************************************

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.