Consequences Pt. 10A

Story Info
Scheming women.
9.8k words
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences 10

Part A: Scheming women

Note: AAA is my version of an online service not to be confused with AOL

Cast of Characters at the end.

*****************************************************************************

Louise and Amber get busy

David's afternoon meeting with Louise and Amber came about almost by accident. He had been in his office and came across his old phone so that for a while he had almost forgotten. He noticed that Olivia had been sending "care for" messages and they had become more frequent. This could mean anything, he wasn't sure but the soft side of him did sometimes worry about her safety and a thought came to him that he could discuss with Louise and Amber. He wandered around the house looking for them, everyone else was out now doing Saturday afternoon things, probably shopping he thought, but he found Louise and Amber in a bedroom. Their mood for the day must have been one of heightened sexual expectation because he found them lying on the bed completely naked, face to face on their sides kissing softly while their fingers caressed each other's clits.

It was an extremely erotic and beautiful sight David thought, as he paused quietly to watch, every few minutes the pleasure would build in one or the other and their kiss would intensify and fingers would speed up their fast circling of the sensitive nub to bring their partner to an intense orgasm. Then they would hold each other, breasts pushed together and nipples brushing against each other's soft skin, now kisses raining down the face and neck, in the joy of giving. Then they would settle, just holding each other, glowing, and smiling into each other's eyes in mutual adoration. David was so struck by the beauty of this coupling that he didn't want to move, didn't want to break the spell, clearly these two were beginning to mean a great deal to each other and his heart was gladdened.

He wasn't allowed to wait for long though, because Louise spotted him, her reaction was to slide her body sensually down Amber's body and open her legs wide so that she could bury her mouth between her legs. Her tongue came out to swipe up from her rosebud to her clit, then she did her magic, pushing Amber's outer labia apart with her fingers and sinking that long tongue inside her. She curled her tongue in and up in a continuous lapping motion like a cat drinking milk and in no time Amber was writhing the upper half of her body from side to side, captured by the exquisite pleasure this tongue and fingers were giving her. Louise soon achieved what she was after as Amber was overtaken by her orgasm; then she tormented her by removing her mouth and blowing steadily on her nether lips.

Meanwhile, her bottom was spectacularly projecting upwards to the delight of David's eyes, her pussy enlarged and glistening with desire and her anal bud pulsing, it was as great an invitation as he was ever going to get. She looked back at him with a truly saucy look and said, "well what are you waiting for?" He had become routed to the spot, his cock hard, painful even, pressing against his shorts but her voice snapped him out of his reverie and in a flash of tortured material his shorts were torn off, the last barrier between his lust and that fantastic arse.

He went to his knees to lick her but her voice demanded, "David I need to be fucked, give my naughty pussy what she deserves." He rubbed his fingers along her crack making sure she was lubricated enough but there was no doubt about that, his fingers becoming wet, so he pressed the fingers of each hand along her outer labia and gently pressed them further apart, making way for his girth to press into her. As he touched his cockhead against her opening and momentarily stroked her with it, her head came up again in a sigh of frustration, but he wasn't about to fail her. In one long painfully slow stroke he buried himself inside her to the hilt and her head fell forward and the words "Ohh yesss at last" spilled out of her, then as he was still moving slowly she said, "faster, faster, I am going to be there soon, faster" and he did exactly as he was told and then he did it all over again before she allowed that it was Amber's turn and they changed positions. Amber Iike Louise was fully ready for a lot of the same and made sure he knew.

He paid equal homage to Amber, lying her on her back while Louise positioned herself astride Amber's face riding her like a bucking bronco. Amber didn't care, her tongue was tired but her pussy was a centre of fire spreading through her body and had she been able to, her lips would have been screaming obscenities, it didn't matter as after a quick initial climax her second built and built until her playmate began to play with her extra sensitive nipples and then the damn burst and she finally let out a scream fitting of a great climax. David pumped harder and even faster towards his own orgasm, held back so long and allowed to rise at last. It had been delayed so long that there was a little pain underlying the pleasure as he let out a guttural cry before he slumped forward. Louise moved with him to form a tight huddle of skin against skin, their lips kissing each other alternately, hugging and stroking each other's bodies, rolling until the girls got comfortable on him.

"Mmmm" said Amber "that was the best sex ever."

"Mmmm" agreed Louise, "I think we should keep him locked in our room and tease him as we play and then make him finish us off like today, but every day,"

"Every hour" teased Amber getting into the play.

David just grinned, he could think of nothing better, but he learnt long ago when to keep his mouth shut, although he thought that some tickling was in order.

After a suitable time had passed and a good deal of tumbling on the bed, hands groping each other in fun and a little pleasure, David reminded himself of what he wanted to talk about. So pulling them to each side of his body trying to stop their wriggling for a minute he said, "My darlings I have some things I need to talk to you about and it might not be long before the others get back, when I'm sure you'll want to meet Nina. Then no doubt there will be an orgy later" he added as an afterthought.

Getting back on track he continued, "I have discovered that Olivia has been sending 'I care' messages again," and he explained how Olivia was using them and the background. They became intrigued and slowly worried where this was going, they didn't want David thinking about Olivia at this time.

Then he got to the point, "I have had enough of this nonsense so I want to get some evidence of what she's up to and for that I need your help, although it will be slightly 'unethical' for want of a better word."

Both girls grinned at that, this was beginning to sound like fun. "What I want you to do is to become an expert at spying" they all laughed at the almost absurdity of the word. No, let's break that down into what we need. I want to capture her in the act at the times she sends these messages.

So this is my idea, you get inside her flat when she is at work and I will be there to run interference if necessary. I want you guys to place some well positioned miniature cameras and listening devices in the bedroom and if possible the other rooms. Then the first time she sends one of her messages I will respond and go and stand where she can see me watching. What she won't know is that you two will also be recording everything on my camera and smartphones as well as the hidden internal cams. From then on, I'll step out of the situation, but you monitor the messages and cross reference the recordings and we try to work out what she is planning and with whom. She has to be up to something but I can't think what it might be. My gut says that she wants back in here and that would mean getting me out. The girls looked completely aghast at that idea, which pleased him. So what do you think? Do you think you could do the research, find out about spy cams and if necessary picking locks. I'll spend some time showing you more about photography and how to use my cameras; they liked the idea of that but he didn't want to go there just yet.

Mean time I will see if I can wangle getting her keys copied, these days she always goes out to lunch and if I can finagle her leaving her keys behind, perhaps one of us could get them copied at the same time as another set of keys so that you can claim it was an accident if she finds out. One other thought, you might want to research on how to go about following someone, she might stop using her flat if she guesses I am checking.

**********************************************************************************

Olivia's plan

The estrangement from David had become almost as obsessive as had her demon's demands for more and dirtier sex. She is beginning to look older, more drawn, and harder, so that sometimes David would not have given her a second look if he'd passed her in the street. Her failure to get back into the house had provided focus to her obsession and fuel to her Demon and after hours of thinking and scheming she had come up with an outline plan. What she needed to do was make David appear to be in the wrong and that she was the wronged party. She was going to have to be clever whilst on the outside appear normal, the problem was that her sex demon drove her on and distracted her from her intentions. But in a quiet moment she realised she had to convince the Psychologists that she was in the right and wangle David into compromising situations. If only her sex demon would let her do it the right way.

*************************************************************************************

And meanwhile

Nina's entry into the household had such an uplifting influence that an outsider would have thought it a different place. David and the others knew better of course because there was a new atmosphere of openness and honesty and David did his darndest to give as much time to all of them as humanly possible. The main thing for them was their inclusion in everything going on, where before he felt he was burdening them unnecessarily the reverse proved to be the case, even Ana found time to be more involved on day to day stuff. They all became fascinated by David's plans and started to read up on different aspects then coming forward with ideas and suggestions. Rachel and Erika started to put some of their downtime into following up on the next possible development site David had found. His trust in sending them off to work on the project was well rewarded with a long night of steamy and imaginative sex from the duo. The following morning he was faced by the unhappy eyes of Jane, Bree and Jo, because he hadn't come 'home' to their bed last night. He couldn't argue so weary but knowing he was in the wrong, David set about making it up to them the best way he knew how.

Even so, David was full of remorse later as he apologised profusely again and asked how he could make it up to them. "Well, so far Ashley has only got his ex-wife on board so he's still working on it but we'd like to meet up again anyway." David realised he had walked right into that one.

"Will his ex-wife be there?"

"That's up to you I expect"

"Ok then at least it will be someone for me to talk to, but a deal is a deal," at which the ladies looked suitably chagrined.

Jo put in "Can I come to keep you company too?" David couldn't see why Bree and Jane would object as it would make little difference, he was already hoping to spoil their game somewhat.

As it happened both David and Jo quite liked Rose, Ashley's ex-wife. and found her conversation interesting so it didn't bother much when Ashley offered to go to the bar and both Jane and Bree went with him. David was on the ball though and jealous as hell, so he gave them some time before he left Jo and Ashley talking while he went for a 'walk'. He had his suspicions but he had to check everywhere before eventually he found the trio out through the fire escape door in the back alley. It was a delivery track so nobody was around and they were taking full advantage. The three were almost naked, Jane was on her knees playing with his long fat cock and trying to get it into her small mouth while he was licking Brees nipples and fingering her. Despite his love for them Olivia had hardened his approach so he decided not to interfere, it was their test, they knew how he felt and in their present state of arousal they would find it hard to resist going further.

David didn't want to hang around torturing himself and he was damned if he would take the blame for interrupting them. Then he realised it would take time because Ashley was determined to pleasure both of David's ladies to the full. He wasn't actually trying to fuck them right then as much as he was intensifying their need and wont for him, more pressure to coerce David into allowing them to go 'all the way'. Having realised this and recognised that it wasn't going to end soon he stopped putting himself through the misery and returned to the table, but it gave him pause as to what this man was ultimately up to. He could see in Jane and Brees eyes that they were already there for the taking and not doing so was suspicious.

Sitting down, Jo didn't mince words saying, "Did you find them?"

David nodded

"Fucking?"

"No everything but" she continued a questioning look "I think he's winding them up to get my permission to allow them or it's something else"

"Ohh?"

"Maybe you and I can talk about it later."

Rose had been listening closely and spoke "My ex is too popular with the ladies, it didn't take me long to realise after we were married, I could not accept it so I divorced him, he will always have a place in my heart but I expect he will carry on the same until he stops attracting the ladies."

"Have you got any advice Rose?" David asked.

She considered it for a long moment. "You have to be tough I think, but I don't know what's in your heart, you have the look of a tormented man."

David outlined the situation.

"So did you make the swap condition to try to make it too difficult to happen?"

"I suppose I did. Has Jo told you much about our setup?"

"Yes she did, I am really impressed, I'd like to come visit. I wish there had been somewhere like yours when we first broke up."

"It's never too late," said Jo rather too quickly and a little rashly, but David couldn't be cross, Jo was such a kind person it was always her first thought.

"Yes, why don't you?" He added. Then, "come when we are all home and meet everyone" He saw that Jo was slightly disappointed at that, but not her usual naughty reason he thought. Was it because she just liked her? So he added, "In fact, if you haven't got to go back to work why don't you come with us when we leave." Jo's face beamed at him, he had won some special appreciation for that he thought.

Jane, Bree, and Ash eventually returned to the table looking very red and dishevelled. Neither woman would look David in the eye and Ash quickly realised there was going to be an atmosphere so did the sensible thing and said he had to get back to work. Whether or not it was because of Rose but Jane and Bree wouldn't say anything about what they had been up to and David decided he had to find a way of finishing this without breaking his relationship with them. So once Ashley had gone he announced, "Shall we make a move?" He was dying to say something like 'now you have had your fuck out the back' but he decided it wasn't the time. So they all got up to rise including Rose, and that surprised Jane and Bree but they couldn't look at David to ask, so he continued wondering about all the various possibilities going through their minds including some that did not sit well.

On the way home David paid a quick visit with Monica to check all was well, he noted Olivia in her office but she didn't come out and he didn't want to speak to her. He could tell that Monica wanted to talk to him privately and he thought the worse that it was something to do with Mark, but it turned out to be that Monica had realised there was a problem between him and Olivia. "It's too long a story to tell you here in the hallway, but yes there is a huge problem."

Her face really fell at that, "I was afraid so."

"What do you say, you and I meet up away from the office and I'll tell you all about it," he offered.

She nodded, her mind now considering when that might be possible. "It's going to be too difficult in the office, but how about we meet up on Thursday while my boy is at soccer practice, if necessary you can always follow us back to my place, you'd be more than welcome."

"Sounds like a plan" he said, thinking it might be a chance to probe about her love life.

Back in the car, the atmosphere seemed to have lightened somewhat but once he settled in there wasn't a lot of chat during the journey home. On arrival, Jo took Rose on a tour and then asked David if she could take her to see the Farm. David had no reason to say no and then was momentarily surprised when Jane and Bree asked if they could come too. Sadly David realised that they were trying to get away from him. He decided to find someone to talk to and help him sort out his mixed emotions. There was nobody else home so David started going through the people whom he thought of as confidants, it wasn't easy, especially in the afternoon. As he went through the list he thought of Ana and this new love of hers, he had a lingering feeling that he might lose her and it left him with a feeling of dread.

*************************************************************************************

Life is never straightforward

Throughout his life David had thought of himself as a fairly straightforward kind of man with simple ambitions. A wife, a home, a career and children, and hopefully frequent holidays and vacations, so he found himself amazed that there was room in his heart for so many loves. Olivia had been what he thought of as his one and only, but he had been burnt once too often by that notion and now he felt more open to affection from others than he had ever been. He was also sometimes shocked by how his morals were being eroded; he was beginning to realise why pop stars went off the rails, always looking for that next kick each time they tried something new and more sordid. He laughed to himself, it sounded just like Olivia.

He messaged Ana, 'Isn't it about time I met your new love?'

He didn't get an answer straight back so he got his laptop out and pulled up his software to go through some of his photographs, as he was doing it he began to find himself putting everything in a folder marked 'trash' if Olivia was in the photo. He found himself becoming more and more saddened until he couldn't stand it anymore and decided to ask Louise and Amber to do it sometime.

Then he got a message from Ana, "You won't try to push her away from me?"

"Knowing me as you do I am surprised and disappointed that you would ask. I, of course, will be the perfect friend or whatever you want me to be."

"I prefer 'lover' but yes be my friend not a threat to her."

"It's a promise, no pressure, no angst just see how we get along."

"Thank you, I shouldn't say it but I'm really into her, but I haven't even made a move on her."

"It must be extreme lust or love, that is not like you."

"I know, am I being awful to you?"

Yes, but the fact that you can talk to me about it makes me feel closer to you, I am proud of you for being honest and that means I will still love you whatever happens.

"Thank you David."

There was a long minute then "I love you too." He thought that must be hard for her to say.

"Want a cuddle?" he joked.

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers