Consequences Pt. 10E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have looked surprised to Nina because she smiled at me and murmured, "if you can't beat them, join them, I want in on this party house, all of it, I love it and your ex is soooo naughty, almost as bad as me." I didn't dare respond to that and concentrated on Ruth's lips that needed a lot of kissing, I did note for future thought that she had referred to Olivia as my ex.

Eventually I decided it was time to take her to bed, and a different real experience for Ruth, making love with a man, not the kind of thing that Nina seemed to prefer, and now Olivia seemed to likewise. I picked Ruth up and started to make my way up the stairs. Olivia started to follow and I turned to her, why don't you help Nina, give me a while to make love to her as she's never experienced it. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you coming up in a little while though. She scowled at me, not able to contradict from the position she had put herself in. I purposely left the basement door fully open and then the bedroom door, if Ruth screamed I wanted the others to hear her and my! did she scream and then some.

I should have recorded Ruth for my CV she was as vociferous as anyone, in addition when I got her to bed she threw herself into it like a starving man finding food, she closed her eyes to savour every little sensory input and was not slow to make her man know what she liked, she was a true delight and she obviously had an impact on Olivia downstairs. She arrived eventually looking angry, demanding and almost desperate, not that she had any right left to be so, but she threw herself into the action, her desire overriding everything. I wanted to think it was because it was me, and that she remembered what we once had, but I didn't bother to delude myself. I hoped that Ruth was happy with her first real hetero since our holiday experience but later I left them in a 69, just indulging in the taste and feel of each other.

**************************************************************************

Time passes and it's just another day, so what next!

Before lunch I received a message from Bree asking, "Can we go flirting in a bar? We promise to be good." Another message came a little while later because I hadn't been able to reply to the first "Please, kiss, kiss, smileys."

"Of course my loves, let me know where you go and I might come and watch, have fun and be careful." They knew now that we had limits.

"Thank you our husband, we love you."

I didn't have much time to think about it, having a back-log of work waiting for me, Olivia came in later with more for me to check and sign off on. Erika sent me a long message telling how she was getting on at University, she'd made some friends and sounded very happy. So it wasn't until a message came in that I recalled that Bree and Jane were out flirting. They had found another bar and said "Come soon, it's full of yummy men, we need protection!" I didn't have time, but I was going to try to drop everything and head out when I ran straight into Olivia, "Going somewhere?" she said accusingly. I ignored her sarcasm and took the opportunity to ask her to go there in my stead and tell them that I was delayed and asked ridiculously if she would watch over them; to let me know if I was needed.

She gave me a smile and dropped everything instead, then went into the ladies room to prepare.

***************************************

Olivia in charge!!

The bar was heaving, it was a large modern one and it took a while for me to find a place where I could observe what was happening. A booth opened up near me and I speeded up my search, eventually finding our girls surrounded by a bunch of guys. I went to them, fighting my way through, although a path soon opened up by men who tried for my attention.

"How are you doing?" I asked Jane as I came close.

"Very good" she said huskily, I scanned the circle around her. I could see why she was enjoying herself and clearly so was Bree, some of the guys were using the general crush to move extremely close to her and she was loving it.

I told her about David's delay and she acknowledged.

Bree was close and I gave her a thumbs up, it was too noisy to be heard. She coloured slightly then became distracted by something that touched her and she coloured even more. I saw her distracted for a moment and then her mouth turned up in the tiniest of smiles. I saw her type into her phone and minutes later a message said, "He's got his fingers on my pussy, what shall I do?"

'Enjoy, but be safe, point your phone at him, take his picture and send it with his name.' I watched her read and tip her phone at a young man so close and angled across her right side, he was trying to hold off everyone else while he misbehaved. 'Has he got what it takes?' I asked, then I watched her switch her phone hand and her right hand disappeared. The man also registered slight shock then grinned. She took her time and I spotted a bigger smile grow on her face. 'There's a booth free, take him there.' I sent, and saw her read then whisper to him, he looked delighted and she led him past me.

I had been concentrating on my friends and ignoring offers of drinks. Now I took in my offers, they were nice guys, particularly a couple of suits who began to compete for my attention. "Why don't we be friends?" I suggested and led them to our booth too. I took one of the offered drinks and gave the donor a kiss of thanks, the other guy looked disappointed so I squeezed his thigh. He coloured slightly with embarrassment and I found that pleasing, so I gave him another squeeze just a little further up, almost dangerously. I turned to look at the other guy, he was anxious for more attention.

In the corner I noticed Bree seemed to be alone, with her eyes closed and a look of concentration. I could make a good guess where her friend was. I saw the corners of her mouth turn up with pleasure and a sigh escape, then her hands went under the table. It did not take much guessing to deduce that her friend had his tongue between her legs.

My own friends caught on to the activity and gained my attention to steal kisses. My hands strayed to both thighs to show my pleasure, they both kissed nicely and I wouldn't want to choose. Perhaps one was more my usual type.

Then I was interrupted by a message from Jane, "Where are you, I feel exposed on my own."

"Coming to get you" I typed.

I asked my friends, "Want to come with me to get my friend?" They looked disappointed, "Ok, I have to go," I said as I took my 'blusher' by the hand and told him he was to be my guard and the other to keep an eye on Bree. They seemed to be pacified for now, 'perhaps I'll thank them some other time.' I thought.

We closed in on Jane who looked uncomfortable now, there were just too many people and too much of a crush, my friend took his duties very seriously and stayed very close to me. We asked Jane, "Are you ok now?"

"It was getting scary, almost hard to breath in the crush."

"No special one to protect you?" I asked.

"Plenty offered, but I don't know them and I like space, this is awful." Jane said, as she looked to where some guy was already trying to muscle in close to us. I thought he looked ok, but what did I know?

I directed Jane to come with us and it seemed like half the room wanted to follow. Jane looked suspicious at my friend, so I put my arm through his to show he was safe to be with us. He gave me a look that suggested he was a little more possessive than intended, hmm, I was unsure. The problem was that inside I had mixed emotions, I felt a sense of responsibility that had been rare recently.

Bree still looked distracted when we arrived, "What do you think?" I asked Jane after filling her in on what was happening.

"She'll be ok with us there, but let's sit as far away as possible." Jane suggested. My other friend looked pleased to see me back. Jane was somewhat surprised as she sat on the end opposite me after I had slid back to my place but squeezed tighter between my guys.

It wasn't too long before another man slid in opposite me and Jane moved in close to him, showing no shame as she fully embraced him. Despite the attention I was getting from both sides, my jealousy rose and my overriding sense of responsibility slid away. I gave our new man a naughty grin as my hands slid up my friend's thighs.

My favourite friend surprised me then as he stood and reached across the table then shook our new man's hand, "Hello, I am Ross, nice to meet you." You could have knocked me over with a feather, Jane looked astounded too.

So this was going to be interesting, my friend next reached beside him to take Jane's hand and asked, "Are you ok?"

Jane replied, "I'm fine now," and gave her man a full on kiss, then rested her head on his shoulders.

I glared at him for ignoring me.

He saw it and typed into his phone "Anger and retribution just pushes us further apart, you should have been sitting on my other side, also resting your shoulder on me. I do not make your choices, you do." Then he reached across and handed it to me. My friend tried to take a peek but I stopped him, did he see my eyes mist a little, I hoped not.

Ross and I chatted amicably and he typed his number into my phone. I smiled at him but I didn't give any promise. He was behaving like a perfect gentleman and I had mixed feelings, my devil side wanted to set up a meeting, my good side wanted to act 'properly'. The crowd started to thin out then and Ross had to leave. As I stood up to shake his hand I whispered to him 'message me' and kissed him. His friend followed him out looking very unhappy, so I kissed him too.

I sat back down, taking stock of what the others were doing. Jane was canoodling with her man, totally wrapped up in each other. The man under the table seemed to have been there for a very long time and Bree was obviously loving it. When she opened her eyes I mouthed the question "Good?" and she responded with a "very." She bent down and spoke to her friend, then looked up and mouthed to me. "You want some?" then grinned delightedly.

I was stunned by her audacity and then I felt two hands gently parting my legs. I didn't know where to look as fingers pushed my panties aside with ease and a finger stroked my pussy, pressing just slightly, enough to tease my senses and cause me inadvertently to take a sharp intake of breath. Bree giggled and Jane looked at me sharply but Jane's man ignored me. Then a tongue tantalised me with an ohh so slow and deft sweep along my lips all the way to my clit where fingers had been teasing out my nub for best attention. "FUCK" I exclaimed. My friends looked at me strangely and said, "Are you alright Olivia?" All I could answer was "mmmmmm" ending in a squeal as fingers penetrated me and the tongue proceeded to lick and suck on my highly sensitised clitoris. In no time I was coming, sliding forward to press the tongue and fingers to finish me. 'Damn that was so hot' I thought, then my eyes met those of Jane's man. It was David of course and his eyes seemed to penetrate to the very depth of my soul, filling me with guilt and shock. I reacted automatically by bringing my legs together sharply. There was a loud yelp from under the table, a fair amount of scuffling and a nice looking man emerged beside Bree. She however was also looking at David who was giving her a similar penetrating look. The guy looked around, smiled, and said "Hi, my name's Roger, I don't think we've been introduced."

David roared with laughter. "Of course you are!" Then he stood up, reached across and shook Rogers hand, saying "Hi, my name is David, the woman beside you is my betrothed Bree, next to me is another of my betrothed Jane, and opposite me is my future ex-wife, Olivia.

Roger looked at Jane, then me and finally Bree, before saying, "Do you need an assistant by any chance?" David laughed even louder.

I don't know how Bree's man managed not to get into trouble, being late back to work, but at some point I glanced at him, his face was red and covered in juices and he gave me an amazing smile like a man who won the lottery. I could safely bet that Bree would be getting his phone number, we eventually discovered why David had said to Roger; 'of course it is' when he introduced himself. When Roger had gone, David explained about a Film scene, it was set in Africa he thought. "You remember the scene," he tried, "When the woman is in the bath full of bubbles with people around her and she stands up stark naked and says 'Who is going to roger me next then?' We all looked at him strangely, like he was delusional and we ladies enjoyed his chagrin at being the only one in on his joke. I wasn't about to let him off the hook, was I?

**********************************************

David

On our own, Jane and Bree asked me why I let them flirt and play. I knew I needed to deflect any blame because I wasn't in a mood to absolve them. So I said, "You didn't really give me a chance to get up to speed, I was up to my eyes at work and Olivia offered to come check what was going on." I decided not to mention she was supposed to act responsibly and stop any misbehaviour. "I got here as soon as I could." I let that simmer for a while.

"So I suppose Roger will be getting an invite for the next party?" I teased meaningfully. Bree went bright red as if I had caught her in a lascivious thought about him.

"He has a very nice cock" she teased me back.

"Has he now? and I suppose you want me to let you ride it Huh?"

She didn't answer me but all the tell tale signs gave her away. I reached over and ran my hand up her legs, she tried to stop me but I persisted and embarrassed her by declaring, "she wanted him alright there is no doubt about that!" even though I hadn't actually reached far enough for any evidence.

I felt like I had done enough and reaffirmed, "Don't get too interested in him, you are my wife now". She slid over beside me and stroked my cock and said, "I'd be a very, very, grateful girl," still trying it on.

"Kiss me." I asserted and I made sure she knew she was mine. Unfortunately she also knew that she could twist me around her finger. Olivia was opposite us and she leant forward making sure she heard everything.

"Let's tell Olivia, I want to ask her opinion." I asked.

Olivia leaned further over the table so that she could hear.

"Olivia, Bree wants me to let her fuck that man, what do you think?" I was teasing Bree greatly. I knew but I didn't want to give in.

"Well that depends if we all get to fuck him?" Olivia teased too.

Bree pouted at that. "I suppose after I'm finished with him" she pouted even more.

"What do you think? Jane." I asked, turning towards her.

"I think I should be first, I didn't get any here, they ran away and left me." She played up to the teasing.

Poor Bree now looked so sad, she had such a kind giving heart.

Fortunately we were heading home soon. I said, "You know what the problems are Bree, you all do. The only time that men are allowed in is for parties or in a case that would be similar to Scott the painter; he was no threat and shared with all."

Jane already slightly miffed put in "It's a pity you wrecked that one Olivia, abusing David. He's too embarrassed to come around now."

I thought I should run interference at this point and said, "He's done really well on the painting at the retreat and has expanded from a sole operator to a full business with guys working for him. Despite what he got into, I'm inclined to support him so that we have a firm we can call on for future projects without having to get involved in new colour schemes every time. I like his dedication and hard work, he deserves a chance."

"It sounds like you have big plans David?" Asked Jane.

"We have plans in process to take our idea around the country but it's too soon to get excited. At the moment we are looking in depth at an opportunity in Olivia's old town, which I found during the time we have had to spend there investigating Olivia's past and likewise I have looked at the other places I've been to."

Jane was about to say, "You kept that quiet!" Which would have voiced the others opinions, but they each realised that they hadn't been around to be involved and held their peace.

David was glad that the subject of Roger had been side-tracked, at least for now. He was miffed that it hadn't been that long since there had been problems and decided to speak to Jane as soon as possible; this had to be resolved quickly.

We had come to town in three separate cars so it became something of a race to get home and as we turned into our road we were virtually nose to tail. We got into the house quickly, even Olivia knew there was something up. I dragged Jane up to the bedroom and tore her clothes off with the help of the other two and between us we made her feel very wanted, then the same to Bree and finally Olivia where I finished deep inside. When we had had our fill, I pulled Bree to me and blew into her ear, she giggled and I said, "I want you with me, I love you." She rolled on top of me kissing me endlessly repeating "I'm sorry, I love you," over and over until she reached my slumbering manhood and took him into her mouth and teased me back to life. Then she said, "I promise you are my one and only, I get so silly when I am flirting." and she grinned, then reached for the lube and presented herself on her knees. "Take me David, make me yours forever," she said in a hungry deep voice.

End of Consequences 10 E

©2022 Bacchant2

To be continued..........................

***********************************************************************************************

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.