Consequences Pt. 11D

Story Info
A Different Way of Life 12
11.3k words
3.4k
6
0

Part 44 of the 70 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
229 Followers

A Different Way of Life 12

Consequences Part 11D: Abby experiences their lifestyle, and the Retreat progresses.

Cast of Characters at the end

Tags: Property development, Sapphic, Coupling, Relationships, Planning, Cheating Wife

*************************************************************************************

Following from Consequences Part 11C, The Retreat is coming to completion and the story begins to change as they expand into a whole bigger way of life. David and Olivia's relationship cannot go on the same despite Olivia's repeated attempts to have her cake and eat it.

David

We arrived home in the early hours of the morning and headed to a vacant bedroom so as not to wake the others. By the time I rose, most people had long gone leaving only Jane and Bree sitting at the breakfast bar engrossed in whatever they were doing on their laptops. "Good morning, my loves," I greeted them and their response was warm, but distracted by whatever they were doing. After a kiss I discovered from them that deliveries and fixings to the new Retreat were in full flow and the logistics had become a virtual nightmare trying to time the arrival of everything so that it didn't end in a log jamb. Within minutes I was absorbed, quickly grabbing my mobile and laptop to assist them. It was soon obvious that they needed me on site with Ruth who had enough to do just dealing with the Hotel. I grabbed a bun and coffee and was out of there with the Ladies thanks ringing out behind me.

For anyone who has never thought about it, if you're trying to finish a large building to a deadline it's a nightmare of juggling people who all have their own agenda. Our people were trying to get contractors, equipment and materials on site on time when they were needed and for the amount of time they were needed. If one thing goes wrong then the whole process can collapse like a pack of cards leaving all kinds of time and cost penalties to add to the overall budget.

We were going for super hi-tech to impress the rich and influential, so it added extra layers of complexity. The walls were up, the first stage cabling and wiring, ditto plumbing were in, drywalling was on but now we had painters, carpenters, carpet fitters, plumbers, electrical and technology fitters waiting to come in but the plasterers hadn't turned up. Not a good start to the day. Just to make it interesting the furniture was starting to arrive earlier than programmed.

*************************************************************************************

First day back - Olivia

I expect to be back to normal at home and it's scheduled for me to be at a pre-booked appointment with Angela then another the following day. Before the hullabaloo starts for Jane, Bree and Ruth, the women are lethargic in the morning after a BBQ the day before that ran on late. Several of them teased me about the guys who came to the gathering and stayed late, did I miss out? I don't think so. I heard that Bree had a good time with her occasional interest, Roger, but still I felt my weekend was all I could have asked for.

I have left Abby to lie in and David will keep her company until I return. I'm sure he'll make a good job of looking after her if Jane isn't needing attention. Then the home office phone started ringing, first Jane went to answer then Bree went to see what was up and finally Ruth disappeared. It did not look good for a relaxing day introducing Abby to our lives.

Before I leave, David reminds me to talk to the psychologist about my personal relationship with her and I admit to drawing her into that relationship. She is an attractive woman but I distracted her, then told her what she wanted to hear rather than the truth. I'm finding now that by unloading a secret it frees me somehow and this time David rewards me with permission to continue the relationship as long as I am honest with all concerned; that is if Angela is not afraid to do so. David said he had already sent Angela a brief summary of what was discovered while we were away and now it's down to me to talk to Angela one to one, if she will let me. I have some apologising to do.

***********************************************************************************************

Another day - Olivia

"What shall we do with ourselves today," I asked Abby, as we snuggled after David had woken us licking our nipples and then gone in the shower. We had taken one of the smaller bedrooms for a few days whilst Abby settled in although David had gone to sleep with the others until morning.

"First, let's join David in the shower, it'll put him in a fun mood for the day, you know he loves to watch us two together and then join in." We raced to be there first, he was about to dry off so we surrounded him; he didn't complain as together we took him in hand.

We sent him off as a happy man then took our time dressing.

"I'd like to see the sights and hear about the adventures that I have heard you guys mention," said Abby.

"Do you mean when I got up to mischief? Or when I get up to no good?"

She laughed then responded, "It's up to you, we don't want to upset David without telling him."

On a more sensible note I suggested, "Let's go see the new place, we will be moving our possessions across soon so let's go have a tour. The coast isn't too far away from there, perhaps we could find somewhere close for us all for a couple of nights while the furniture is transferred."

"Doesn't David visit there most afternoons?"

"Yes he does, that's a good idea we'll go with him. We also have a golf club dinner coming up soon and that's probably all the essential stuff. On a more fun side, there's a night club we could go to that would come under the 'mischief' heading and Jane mentioned we are starting to get invitations to parties, picnics, and parties. Under the naughty heading, perhaps you would come with me for my next meeting with Angela, my psychologist, there's also a few places in the city where I have met people and I could introduce you to one or two at my apartment."

"Would some of these be news to David, that last one sounds like something he wouldn't approve of?"

"If he knows, it's not from me so I would have to tell him. After my appointment with Angela, let's go take a visit with David, then do some shopping and in the process we can visit a couple of places to see if we meet anyone I know. We'll tell David what we are doing, he might want to join us for lunch, maybe bring Rachel if she isn't too busy. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good."

****************************************************

David

By the end of the previous day we seemed to have a semblance of calm at the site and I was planning on working mostly from the office then visiting the site for an hour each day just to make sure there were no foreseeable disasters on the horizon. On the plus side our people were learning on the job and it looked promising for future projects.

My little group of ladies came together at breakfast and the same thing was on everyone's mind. Well, that is apart from morning sickness, it was the wedding. The morning sickness brought reality to the fore and I looked surreptitiously for bumps, they were worrying about showing before the wedding but being generally slim I didn't think it would be an issue for them and tried to play it down.

The subject of the full house meetings came up and there was a feeling that it was something that shouldn't be missed or allowed to be delayed in future. We decided to put dates in the diary for a Sunday full meeting every month with interim meetings every Sunday but no less than fortnightly if possible, so the fortnight dates went in the diary too. The aim was to try and get everyone together at least once a month when those living away could be sure to join in, I had a feeling we would have a full meeting at least fortnightly if only for the fun afterwards.

So we moved on to the next item on our quick agenda and decided that the following Sunday would probably be the last at this home so it would be an opportunity for a weekend spent packing and preparing. We agreed to Olivia's suggestion and discussed staying away for the moving weekend. We decided to call everyone together later in the week.

Then the subject of kinks came up. "I think it's time we reviewed our kinks again, one or two of us have been opting out in the past and it's about time they owned up," said Bree who had been very quiet up until then.

I decided to tease her saying, "So what man's trousers have you had your hands in lately?"

There was a chorus of "Roger! Roger! Roger!"

Bree went bright red. I took pity on the girl and changed the subject to plans for future developments and then we added plans for parties and celebrations to the next agenda.

Eventually back on the subject of the wedding, most things seemed to be in hand. I don't know where Olivia was listening from but eventually she came in with Abby. You guys have your day to look forward to but can I be 'best woman?'" she asked, looking at David.

I turned the question onto my future 'betrothed' but they thought the idea added to the humour of the event so I added, "but we might need several tests to see whether you're the best woman beforehand. What do you think ladies? you too Abby?"

"We should start tests straight after this meeting," she played along.

"Yes, 5 women and a man should be a good first test?" Said Jo.

Olivia looked like she could do it if any woman could or she would die trying.

We moved on, "I guess you ladies want to firm up on who to invite?" They made it abundantly clear that it had been much discussed, as they had done for the party, the list of invitees was easier this time. I decided to keep well out of it.

Bree and Jane, after consulting with Ana and Jo, had already found suitable entertainment, menu, caterers, and other staff, but the clothes for the wives and all the ladies who would be bridesmaids was a much greater consideration.

"I think the outfit should be angelic and virginal but would be perfect mixed with a little bit naughty." Said David.

"You would do wouldn't you?!" said Ana, smiling.

"Absolutely! rip-off removable underwear! Don't want to waste any time later." The meeting quickly fell into complete disarray.

*************************************************************************************

On with the day - Olivia

Abby and I headed out to see Angela first, this time together as David had asked Abby as a third party to go along and reinforce what he had sent to Angela. Angela seemed relieved to see Abby, and appeared to accept what she said. Then we headed into town. We had a great time visiting my favourite shops. We were in a fun mood after the shower session and enjoyed time in the lingerie stores teasing each other about wearing the naughtiest underwear, with a plan to show our purchases to David later, wearing nothing else.

We were going to the café where I sometimes met my young men, so I rang David to let him know our plans. In the meantime, David had committed to meeting up with Ana and Zoe. He said the tone of Ana's request had seemed to be important so he apologised and said he would suggest Rachel join them instead. I was naughty and messaged my friends where and when I would be. Abby gave me a look that told me she wasn't impressed with the idea.

At the café we were early enough to grab a booth where we could see who was coming and going. Abby sat beside me so that I could tell her about anyone who was coming in. Some of my guys came in and they came to join us. I could see that Abby thought they were too young for her taste but I just wanted to make contact really. It had been a while since I indulged with them but now it was happening I had conflicting feelings. I really wanted to get them back on my bed but at the same time, I didn't want to break David's new trust. My feelings were very torn, then the decision was made for my bad side. While Abby had gone to the Ladies facilities, my demon took control and I set up a meeting. A little bit of me decided I would tell David. In a way I was trying to give him a choice and make him say no, but at the same time knowing he probably wouldn't give an answer.

Later when Abby and I were alone, she made it clear she was not fooled and came straight out with it. "So when have you arranged to meet with them at your apartment?" I was honest with her and she made me type and send a message to David there and then. Strangely I could not argue or be upset with my new friend, it will be interesting to see David's reaction. The problem was I was still feeling hot after our time in the shower, it had been my turn to lean against the shower wall with Abby behind me and David behind her. I could still feel her fingers filling me, it felt like she had her whole hand in me, ohh my she really gets to me. I'm hoping she will like the gang who said they would meet us at the bar, there must be one she finds attractive.

*************************************************************************************

David

Ana sounded desperate for me to meet with them and there is no way I would let them down. She said earlier that they had met up again while we were away and then Zoe had rung this morning wanting to discuss something with us both. Zoe had sounded nervous and urgent and it made Ana stressed in a very un-Ana like manner.

Olivia decided to put me in a difficult position just when I had something truly important committed to. I thought about it for no more than a second. If Olivia can't manage a day without some other man then it's her choice and if so, it is hardly more important than a meeting with someone I care about.

The meeting was a surprise, Zoe wanted to give the three of us a chance and was looking for forgiveness. Ana was surprised and full of happiness. I hugged them both and gave Zoe an open invitation to our home. Then diplomatically, I left them to be alone. It was a much quicker meeting than I expected, so I decided to look in on Olivia and Abby and picked up Rachel along the way.

By the time we arrived, I supposed that Olivia and Abby would have been there 20 minutes or more. We went to order lunch and cast our eyes around the place as we waited. Rachel went off to find us a table and keep an eye out for Olivia and Abby, probably surrounded by a bunch of men. I made the order eventually and took my number board to place on the table so the waitress could find us. As I wound my way through the crowd, I thought I heard a voice I recognised but couldn't see either of them. We sat chatting, now assuming that we wouldn't find them as I had half expected. Then Rachel thought she saw them through a gap that opened up, so I decided to finish my food before anything else then wander over and introduce myself to whoever they were talking to.

Rachel was still munching when I had finished and went to find them. "If I'm not back in 5, come and join me," I said to Rachel. As I approached, a very handsome guy took Olivia in his arms and kissed her. At the same time I noticed that a number of others were in a general group and two of them were close to Abby. Olivia's kissing mate gave way to another guy who kissed her, so I stopped and waited. My vision was generally blocked but I thought at least 5 guys had all kissed her thoroughly before they paused and I walked into the group. One at a time I introduced myself to all of the guys including the two close to Abby. They all just watched me unbelieving as I identified myself and said I was Olivia's husband and Abby's lover which made one or two laugh, embarrassed I thought, and others looked on curiously. I made my feelings clear looking each one in turn straight in the eye as I applied a crushing hand shake and took note of their name and where they worked.

Before I left the group I checked with Abby whether they had eaten, neither had, so I sent them over to Rachel and went to order for them. I went back and found the seats taken and surrounded by the guys which I found disrespectful, rude and unacceptable. In the circumstances, I couldn't be bothered to stay, it was typical Olivia behaviour when she lost control. "I am going back to the office Abby, I will see you later." I said loudly, emphasising my annoyance. I saw that Abby got the message but somehow doubted that Olivia had even noticed.

Outside I sent Rachel a message to take her time and headed back to the office, there was a lot of catching up to be done for the development as it was coming to its completion. The Hotel was almost complete and I knew I needed to meet with Ruth on site. The golf course would be laid out but it would take time for the grass to become established, the sand had been delayed but should be on its way and it was important that trucks didn't damage the course. We were having special tracking laid to spread the weight and a bunch of guys to repair any damage immediately after the truck leaves.

I made a quick call to my Dad. We probably need to get marketing underway and I'm thinking of snatching Louise from her present employer. I just need to check that she is the right person for marketing our type of interests, so on this decision I wanted a second opinion.

*******************************************************************************

Olivia

We were having a great time, most of my guys had arrived and were treating us like queens, Abby was lost in the crowd and seemed to be in her element. The guys and I had previously enjoyed fun times and I wanted to keep in touch, my Demon thought that touching was a great idea. Great kisses and close touches reinforced memories of evenings when they all pleased me.

I was extremely surprised how quickly David arrived on the scene, for a moment I couldn't move and looking at Abby she felt the same. We remained speechless as David shook hands and spoke to all of the guys then he asked Abby if we had eaten. It wasn't the kind of thing I had in mind to put in my mouth before he arrived. He didn't speak to me though, was that a positive or a negative? I wasn't sure. We joined Rachel at the table and thereafter relaxed amongst the guys. I didn't see David leave us, but I heard something, I was distracted at the time.

One of the guys suggested that we go on to his city apartment and there was still a big group of guys with us. We all walked there in no more than 4 or 5 minutes, Abby and Rachel seemed comfortable, absorbed in conversation. As we were waiting to go in, Abby asked, "Do you think David was giving us his ok?"

"It wasn't a negative so I guess we have to make our own decisions."

Following in, I turned left as I had done before and two of the guys Rich & Al followed me as they had also done before, these two were my favourites of the group. We entered a large bedroom and I turned around to face them with my best "what have got to show me?" look and as I did, I noticed Abby and Rachel look in my direction and then carry on to the living room. "At last" I thought as the guys closed in on me. I reached behind to unclasp my dress which slivered seductively to the floor as I worked my hips, keeping eye contact with them all the while.

The guys began stripping too with a little help from me and when they were down to their shorts I dropped to my knees. Taking Rich first I peeled his boxers over his excited manhood and savoured as it came into view then kissed and suckled it while I took the boxers completely off. I could feel Als impatience as he watched so I took Rich in one hand while I reached my other hand to Al for more of the same. Rich gave a deep inhale as I suckled his knob, swirling my tongue around the sensitive surface while my left hand stroked his hardness too. I personally needed attention so this would have to be a quick taster. I stood up and kissed Rich hard and long, our tongues dancing with longing while Al was kissing the base of my neck, then my ears sending more shivers through me.

bacchant2
bacchant2
229 Followers