Consequences Pt. 11E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove towards the Hotel a rather flushed looking Zoe, who somehow seemed to find herself in a lot of sex the previous night, let out a huge "WOW!'' As we approached, it looked truly majestic, almost like a standalone building, but of course that was just clever designing as there were more rooms and the golf club all carefully positioned behind and to one side hidden by trees and shrubs that were part of the original landscape. An earth bund had been created between the Hotel and the Retreat but there were commuting routes and tunnels running through to the conference centre and spa facilities. She was right to be impressed and Ana totally glowed with happiness. We all fed off of her joy and found it quite infectious, particularly Olivia who was buzzing, she was one who had joined Ana and Zoe in making her welcome during the night but didn't look in the least bit tired. I knew that most of the others had been up early and were already beavering away at the other facilities.

Although planned for the previous weekend, it hadn't happened so now we took her for a brief tour of the Hotel and then through to our new Retreat for which we received another "Ohh Wow" and "So you guys will be living here?"

"We will" replied Ana, "when we're not visiting other people" she winked.

"I think I'd rather come visit with you here, it's fabulous," Ana glowed again at that. Olivia appeared to quite like that idea too, 'did I miss something last night?' I wondered to myself 'or is she up to something?'

As soon as Ana and Zoe were out of earshot I couldn't help myself asking Olivia "Has she got some special trick?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she teased.

"I would and unless you want me to punish you right now, I think you should tell me."

"Well aren't we a big tough man today, maybe I might like to christen one of the new rooms."

"So you would ehh?"

"Anna, Zoe" I called "we are going to christen one of the new beds" and I dragged her into a room I knew to have a big new bed. I bent her over my knee, ripped off her panties and gently spanked her, she didn't seem to mind that, so I increased the weight of spanking and she only seemed to wiggle. So I fingered her pussy for a while as lust took me, and when she inevitably moved I spanked her again. This went on for some time as I stroked her clitoris, fingered her pussy, and spanked her in equal measures. I could hear her breathing quickening and then suppressed moans. I looked up to find two faces looking at us licking their lips, 'Ohh my, I am going to be busy' I thought "You bad girls' I said, you know you are going to have to be punished too. Both of them gulped and colour flushed up their necks. Zoe I want you to finish Olivia off for me, 'there was a dull moan from over my lap' and you Ana have been very naughty so you're next.

I was soon to discover Zoe's secret, her hand was double jointed in some way so that she could close her knuckles around reducing the width of that widest part of her hand. I beckoned Zoe to me to use her fingers while I gave Olivia a few extra spanks for good measure, at first she slid her fingers inside gradually increasing the number, Olivia was super ready with her own lubrication and then the surprise came when after the fourth finger she began to push her whole hand inside Olivia, who groaned with the pleasure of such fullness. I motioned to Zoe to use her other hand to pleasure her clit and then Olivia began to hit her climax evidenced by long wailing moans and vibrating limbs. I looked away to Ana, "So you have been getting special pleasuring? And keeping it from me? You know that is very, very, naughty don't you?"

"I do try to be a good girl but...." I pulled her across my lap as I had done for her before but this time was different. It was in public and in front of her love. I definitely did not want to embarrass the woman so I monitored her very closely and Zoe for any reaction. I didn't know if this was a role play fantasy they played anyway but they were every bit into it. Zoe seemed to be tormenting Olivia with glee and Ana couldn't wait to be punished, this was a whole new experience for me outside of dealing with Ana's demons in private.

They say you learn something new every day and that day I learned what Ana's special attraction to Zoe was. Zoe's poise at practising light punishment mixed together with sexual release was obviously something she had done many times before and she threw herself into it with great enthusiasm. Overall though I wondered if Zoe held control in the relationship. I eventually swapped Olivia and Ana so that I could fill my slutwife with my manhood which was by now desperate for relief. "Save some for me," the other two echoed and I learned something more.

The last thing I expected was to find myself plundering Zoe as we formed a daisy chain across the bed but she was both tight and willing which made it very hard to concentrate, then I caught Ana's eyes on us and from her expression I couldn't be sure whether she was frightened of losing something of Zoe or pleased that Zoe could be part of our mutual relationship. I needed to know as soon as possible, so at the first opportunity I drew her to me and asked.

I reminded Ana that I loved her and promised that I would only be with Zoe in future when she was comfortable. I could tell she was relieved by my assurances. It also made me wonder about the new part that Olivia was to play in their relationship.

And so it came to pass that Zoe often came home with Ana, and Ver started staying longer and longer. I had a long talk with Ana about her fears of not being the most important person to Zoe and I hope it gave her something to think about and discuss with Zoe before it was too late. If the regular visits were anything to go by it seemed to have worked out, but I think Ana compensated by spending more time at Zoe's place on weeknights which was not the result I had hoped for.

**********************************************************************************************

Hotel Open House

On parents day there was a wave of expectation about the place, those coming by plane such as Olivia's parents, arrived early and others trickled in during the course of the day. We were fully staffed and as I'd suggested this was to be a training day for them therefore none of us did anything more than welcome the parents and then settle them in as they arrived, otherwise any one at a loose end went back to carry on working in the Retreat and conference buildings or simply went to explore the woods and countryside.

This meant that there were 14 of us on call to jointly welcome our guests, it was decided at the outset that we would try to do it together but reality meant some overlaps. Various reasons meant the number was not often the maximum. Some friends such as Ver, Ben, Roger and Zoe came to help out. I continued to think that Roger was still trying to work his way into Bree's affections but as the day went on I noticed him starting to spend more time with all the others. We hadn't seen Big Ben (as I called him now, due to his 'size') in a while but I noticed Jane nudged Abby when he first arrived with Ver; and one or two others started looking him over.

Mid-afternoon, the grandfather, and his entourage were due to arrive. He had asked for a really big room and connecting rooms as there were 6 people in his party plus staff to be on call. Ruth had double checked the party numbers etc but it was what he wanted. So there we were, lined up outside at the allotted time as his cavalcade of limos arrived from the airport. 'Jeeze,' I thought, 'it was like welcoming the president or royalty.'

The cars drew up just like dignitaries and I stepped forward to welcome them, out got a distinguished upright man in his 70's I thought, together with a slender woman of maybe between 10 to 20 years younger, obviously very attractive and then two further attractive mature women followed on, all of them taking up station with the grandfather. I had no idea therefore which was my grandmother. Father had said that she was a second or was it third wife about 60'ish but that was all I knew.

I said, "Welcome Grandfather I hope you like our new Hotel and leisure resort" He responded with "I can see it's very impressive lad and we've come to see The Retreat and all the Ladies we've heard so much about." You could have knocked me over with a feather and I was pretty much in a daze as I introduced them one at a time, then his entourage thereafter, I had no idea who the 2 younger women were but they followed on too. Each one in the party stopped to talk to each of our Ladies so that the whole performance took forever. Whatever was being discussed was obviously interesting to both sides and there was a good deal of laughter.

Olivia had been nominated as first to be introduced although I didn't give any of them a title, So she was the first to rejoin me once the line had passed her and thereafter the others followed suit so that eventually we all entered the Hotel reception at the same time. Before then I asked Olivia what the old man and his women had asked about. "It was ordinary stuff about how we all got on together, how it worked with just yourself as the only man, how that affected sexual relationships and that kind of thing."

"Well damn, this visit has nothing to do with me personally does it?"

"If first impressions are anything to go by I would agree, did your father say anything about your Grandfather and his wife having a polyamorous family?"

"No, but he is old school and wouldn't say so if he knew and I bet he did. I am starting to think that the split between Dad and Grandfather had more to do with his female relationships than anything to do with money."

Olivia smiled to try and relieve some of the tension I had, saying, "It's going to be interesting that's for sure, I'll offer to take them on a tour of the retreat and see if I can't find out more, I'll get a few of the others to help me. Leave it with me," and then added "They want to know where to put their two drivers?"

"I didn't know, we will have to ask Ruth, do you want to ask her or shall I?"

"It's ok I'll do it," she said with one of her devilish smiles and off she went to gather helpers as it was nearly time to enter. I remarked to myself, perhaps far too preemptively, that this had seemed like a different more controlled Olivia. That is apart from that devilish smile, she was up to no good, her offer to deal with the drivers came far too quickly.

I went to the woman who I thought looked most like me or at least the one that seemed closest to the old man and tried to open with, "So I hear that you're interested in The Retreat?"

"Your Grandfather always keeps an eye on what's going on and one of his friends told us about the wonderful things you were doing and how you were the talk of the city with your growing 'harem'."

I went to put her right on that and she cut me off saying "We know that's a horrible old fashioned view so we talked to someone you know well and we found out what the story was. We also found out that you are pretty good at keeping your ladies happy and that they are very good at keeping themselves happy too, that's quite a feat you know, your Grandfather is quite envious."

"Well I don't know what to say, this is all a great surprise. Can I ask if you are my Grandmother?"

"I am," she replied, "my name is Rose, has no one ever told you anything about us?"

"I never knew I had grandparents until Dad told me this week, it was a complete shock that you existed and wanted to come visit. We took the idea and decided to invite parents or grandparents of all our people and the staff are taking the opportunity to use the weekend to train and test systems."

"So we are guinea pigs?" she teased.

"Yep, you are honoured guinea pigs."

"We really want to see your set-up for the ladies if we can."

"All in hand" I said confidently, "Olivia's gathering some of the ladies who have been with us longest to take you on a one to one tour."

"That's very good David, you must be very proud."

"I am proud of what the ladies are achieving, most of them come to us after bad marriage break-ups or they are broken in some other way and they seem to thrive. On the other side you will see the conference and event centre they will be running. I have one lady in university, another working in our Architect and Planning business, two others are going to be doing marketing and administration for the various businesses, one is a highly experienced hotelier and I went on. We have a fluid situation a lot of the time, Nina joined here very recently and we are trying to temper her addiction to online sex. Abby is an honorary member and Ver is edging her way in, you will also see Zoe who is in love with one of our people plus Roger who is trying to work his way into the affections of our ladies."

"Do you approve or disapprove of this Roger?"

"I try really hard not to influence them if I can but we have some rules for all their benefits, one is that men aren't allowed on the premises except by special consent of the others or at one of our events. They are free to have relationships outside of the premises but have to leave a note where they are going and if they won't be coming home at night. That's the main ones, there's a few small fun things that are just internal. Four of the ladies are committing to me at a ceremony in a few weeks' time and we will make vows to each other, one of them is Bree whom Roger is interested in."

"I see, so she's been having her cake and eat it but wants to settle?"

"Pretty much right, I'd say."

Our conversation continued much along these lines until she was led away. I assume that someone asked if their party would like to go and freshen up because they were taken along to their suite. It was just in time because more people were arriving and I grabbed as many of our people as I could to go welcome them.

So continued a very long day, most of the immediate family were generous in their appreciation of what we were trying to do as a group and that pleased me the most, the whole thing had been a group collaboration and I was really pleased to see Jane's parents there, I had a lot of time for them and the way they got behind their daughter. My Mum and Dad wouldn't be there but that was understandable given the unexpected visitor but I was holding on judgement just yet.

By the time Grandmothers group came back with the Ladies one might have thought they'd been friends for life, which was both pleasing and intriguing. Jo was certainly getting on very well with one of the mature but glamorous members of her entourage and Lauren was having a really intense conversation with one of its younger members. As they walked towards me I saw my grandmother turn to Olivia indicating towards me then ask Olivia a question, the answer to which caused them both to burst into laughter. Well I am glad someone's having a good time I thought to myself, what amazed me the most was Olivia's transformation from a Tramp who was not even sure she would stay to Respected Leader.

******************

Jo approached me soon after and asked my permission to stay over with them, what could I say but "of course my love, I will want to hear all about it tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

Now I was worried, "What do you think might happen little one?" I asked tentatively.

"I think they will want to have sex with me."

"Which ones?"

"All of them."

"What even Grandfather?"

"I think so."

"Then can I change my mind."

She smiled, "Of course."

"Then my answer is no, if you were especially interested in one person it's one thing but I'm not happy about you being used like some sex toy."

"I like it when you get all loving and protective of me," she smiled and ran off to join the others much happier.

We had dinner in the Hotel and later a dance band had been arranged so that we stepped into the bar to wait while staff moved tables and chairs to the perimeter and created a dance floor. While we were milling around the woman who had been chatting to Jo approached me.

"Hello there, we haven't been introduced. I am Jill and I believe you are David," she smiled warmly and I smiled back.

"It's good to meet you," I said, "it has been a day of surprises."

"I can imagine, I understand that you didn't even know you had a grandfather."

"That's true, I find it hard to accept after a lifetime of not knowing."

She smiled understandingly. "You have a wonderful setup here, we are all very impressed at how much has been achieved with your Retreat, it's a big step forward from how things were when I met your grandmother."

"Should I read between the lines at that?"

"Go ahead, I suspect that you're far more open minded than your father."

"I try, and often don't get a choice!"

She smiled at that. "So, what do you think the interaction is between our group?"

"At a guess, I'd say you are polyamorous and you were introduced to the group by Grandmother, what is her name by the way?"

"Rose."

"and Grandfathers?"

"George."

"Aha, perhaps you will introduce me to all the others if you get the chance."

"I am sure they can't wait to meet you, they have been hearing wonderful things about you all day."

"That's nice to know."

"I think they would all like to experience one of your Sunday get togethers."

David found himself blushing. "I am not reading between the lines on that one."

She was beginning to enjoy teasing him, "You should be very proud, I mean 13 women, ohh my, what would you do to just one!"

"It's not quite like th....." then he stopped himself from becoming defensive and changed tack to teasing back "Wouldn't YOU like to know?"

She recognised his taunt and smiled enigmatically. "I think I would," she teased.

"I thought you were interested in Jo."

"Ohh her too, maybe both together?"

"You're incorrigible!"

"Guilty as charged," she agreed.

He laughed, "How long are you staying for?"

"Well I'm staying until Sunday," then "If I am invited of course?"

He smiled, and wasn't about to say yes or no. He took in her mature face and curves, she was quite lovely and would certainly make for an interesting addition to the group. He would have to consult the others.

"Just you?" He decided to check.

"Can't speak for anyone else."

"So how does your group relationship work, you must have heard about ours?"

"We've been very insular to escape from prejudice in the US, except for the younger ones. That doesn't mean we have rules because we don't, there's just not the pressure on us to have any. Why do you need yours?"

"You may find if you stay one weekend that the atmosphere of sexuality in our home is almost overwhelming. We don't know why it is but some have found it hard to settle down during the week after. That's fine as long as it doesn't affect everyone else but we have had issues where I have been afraid for their safety so I put forward rules just for peace of mind. In reality all I want is honesty but we have become very attached to each other and sometimes that makes it hard for them to tell me something that they think might upset me. It's dishonesty without lying, understandable of course but doesn't help me keep them safe. I would rather know they were safe and be unhappy than discover the truth later."

She looked at me thoughtfully then just said, "you must care a great deal for them."

"I do."

"Is that why you won't let Jo join us for the night?"

"If you like, but think of her as my wife, that would be closer to our personal relationship and I will not have her abused like a sex toy."

She ignored the barb and continued. "So they are not all the same as you imply?"

"I didn't imply anything, it's their choice, four of them have asked for their relationship with me to be a commitment and we will be holding a ceremony after the grand opening. But that's not the point, it's one thing to spend time with a single person another to commit to time with a group of people we don't know. Not that I necessarily would under any circumstances, especially if there is a male involved. You asked to join our group one weekend, does not George have any opinion on that?"