Consequences Pt. 12D

Story Info
Combining Business and Pleasure - A Different Way of Life.
11.8k words
4.5k
6
0

Part 54 of the 70 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences 12 Part D

Combining Business and Pleasure - A Different Way of Life

Tags: Size Queens; Cheating Wives; Coupling; Relationships;

For the list of Characters fast forward to the end.

Authors note : This story includes a lot of fun based around the Size Queen fallacy. For anyone who gets hot under the collar about such things, I would like to say that I've done the research and have it on good authority that size really doesn't matter. Then of course there is the old saying 'a bad workman always blames his tool'

***********************************************************************************************

Continuing from Part C, David is currently back at the Reserve and Ana is still on the west coast.

David's phone beeped in the early hours and he rolled over not to disturb the others, at that hour it could only be a west coast call. He accepted a video link and her face came onto the screen as he got up to go to the bathroom. She gave him a beaming smile and started to say, "Are you sure David, really sure?"

"I am," he said.

She turned the phone towards the bed and there was Elle having a great time with a penis in her pussy and another in her mouth. "We met them in the restaurant, Elle's worried that it will get back to Brynn but I've promised her it won't. Isn't she having a great time?"

"She certainly looks happy, let me see your face," she swung the phone around so they could see each other. "Is that everyone?"

She looked very worried, "well no." She turned the phone around and another guy came out of the bathroom, he was big built David thought. He watched as the man approached the bed and picked up the guy currently penetrating Elle and pushed him to one side. He pressed a finger into Elle's enlarged pussy, it was thick like a small penis but then he added a second and Elle moaned pushing her hips up and down wanting more. Then the guy proved his worth, stroking her clit with his thumb and Elle stopped sucking to whimper and sigh. He made sure she was wet and ready, adding one more finger to stretch her wide. Then he rose above her, taking one then the other nipple in his mouth to give a long lick and suck. Satisfied that she was ready he repositioned his fingers to hold her pussy lips open. Then he began to push his member against her pussy, she moaned and looked down and licked her lips, it was just his cockhead pressing to penetrate her but already she could feel this was going to be different. Ana had promised she would protect her so that was good enough for her.

Ana must have put the phone down then because the view changed slightly but Ana was in the view hovering over her girl stroking her clit and massaging her labia to keep her body producing its natural lubrication. The guy was at least considerate, edging himself in slowly letting her accommodate him until he had penetrated enough for what he intended next which was to flip her over and say to his friend, "now this is for you" as her widely spread legs now presented her anus to him. For a moment Ana was thrown by the change of position and anxious to continue helping. Unseen by her, the second guy spread lube along his hard spear and rubbed it all along his length then began to spread it around her anus before tentatively pushing a lubricated finger inside. Gently he probed deeper until he was able to move freely before he added a second.

In the meantime the guy underneath had continued a probing motion pushing his generous dick ever deeper into Elle who seemed to stop sucking in order to squeal and moan as his pole spread her wide and deep. David was thinking 'not another size queen' but couldn't tear his eyes from the screen then he felt movement behind him and motioned Jane or Bree to come see, it wasn't long before they and Jo were spread over him looking at the screen and making all kinds of noises. Back in the room, Lauren turned over with a 'harrumph'. On the screen the big guy had hit her limit as she let out a scream and he began a fucking motion in earnest. It also timed with the smaller guy trying to push into her anus, this time Elle screamed out "NO," and Ana became aware of what was going on. She was on the move like a shot and pulled the guy off. "Who gave you permission to do that?" she screamed at him. He pointed at the big guy, "It's not his body to say, the bastard."

Ana moved close to Elle's head, "Are you ok my little darling?"

"I did it Ana, he's in me as far as he can go" and she gave her a brilliant smile. Ana turned to the third guy and said with authority, "no more in her mouth she needs to let us know if there's a problem, be good and we'll see later."

Then Ana remembered the phone, 'I ought to check in,' she thought.

"Sorry about that David, I promised I would look after her.

David turned to the others "Give me a moment will you?" They nodded and left.

To Ana he said "It looks like you're doing a great job. He didn't feel it but he put on a cheerful voice, "go have some fun but take care of you. I'll see you soon."

Once more she asked "You won't be mad at me?"

"No, I promise I won't be mad at you. Say hi to Elle for me."

Ana did so straight away, turning the camera with her, immediately Elle looked shocked, her hand went to her mouth and she turned her head away. It was patently apparent that she didn't want him to see her like this and she burst into tears.

"I think she's afraid you won't want her now," Ana came back.

"Tell her I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spoil it for her. You better go see her, I love you Ana, see you soon," then David disconnected before anything else went wrong. He opened the bathroom door and a voice said, "I feel horny now watching that."

"You mean that huge thing don't you Jane?"

"Wellll...."

"Jo, pull out the big one," he suggested.

********************************************************************************************

A little later....

His mind was distracted, he was worried about Ana and Elle. Elle's face looked so stricken when she knew he was watching and he was sure that Ana was too worried about hurting him to enjoy herself. He couldn't sleep for worrying, and he would have to go to them as soon as possible. He reached over to grab his phone, the video was still running, there was no sign of the ladies, the men were spread around the room casually chatting. He got up again and went to the bathroom taking his phone with him. "Where are the ladies?" he said into the phone, the guys were startled at first then started looking around the room, David said again, "look at the phone please." The big fellow searched around the room and finally spotted the phone and connected to him.

"I'm looking for the ladies who own this phone, can you tell me where they went?"

"One got upset and they went out somewhere."

"I presume they were dressed?"

"Some. They said they'd be coming back."

"Can you leave this line open until they get back; I need to make sure they are ok."

"What are you some wimpy husband who can't get it up?"

"No I'm the one who respects women and cares whether they live or die, should I call the police?"

"No, you just hang on there."

"Now why should I do that, I witnessed you raping her earlier."

"Now just wait a minute I never raped anyone."

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't, but you don't seem to care what happened to them, do you even know how long they have been gone?"

"A while."

"OK look, let's sort this out, ask the others to go look for them and give them this phone but ask them to do it quickly before something bad happens. Don't go yourself, you might frighten them."

The big guy seemed to at least absorb the urgency in David's voice as he turned around to his friends and said "Well, what are you waiting for, go find them and give them this phone."

It didn't take long; they found the ladies sitting on a chair in the Hotel hallway. The phone was handed to Ana who took it with fear in her eyes, "What's the matter is there something wrong?"

David surprised her by saying, "Only at your end, I take it you are comforting Elle?"

"Yes."

"OK, pass the phone to her and let me talk to her alone for a while." David instructed.

*************************************************************************************

"Elle?"

"Yes...."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I shouldn't have watched and I shouldn't have said Hi."

"What must you think of me now; I am a right slag, a slut."

"No you're not, you were just having a little fun, and I'm betting you are just settling a little something you needed to experience at least once."

"No so little," she sniffed.

He couldn't help it, he laughed and she couldn't either, and they laughed together.

"Listen Elle, I don't think those things about you, I have learnt that we all need to spread our wings from time to time without the worry of recriminations, and that's why I couldn't be mad at Ana for having a little fun while I wasn't around. Hell! I'll tell you, my ladies at this end saw that horse cock and it made them horny and they got the biggest dildo out and by big I mean really big, bigger than matey back in the room."

"No way," she said.

"Yep, you want to see it?"

"Maybe."

"Well how about I come out tomorrow, I'll bring it with me and you'll see for yourself. It will do Jane a favour; give her time to close up for when I get back." She giggled at that.

"You don't really think I'm a dirty slut?"

"Nope, in fact I think I can't wait to get my hands on you, but don't tell Ana or your boyfriend that because you're mine now until we take you back to Brynn." He gave her a big smile, "I don't suppose you feel like going back to finish having your fun?" She shook her head in agreement. "Why don't you and Ana ask the guys to leave, tell them that you're sick or something then cuddle on the bed. You will be better after a cuddle, Ana gives great cuddles. Keep the phone on just in case they get nasty because you cut them off while in full penetration mode."

She giggled at that then reached down to touch herself out of sight of the phone. "I feel like normal already. I was afraid, you know."

"I know, it's a perennial problem here, I am surrounded by size queens, hopefully you will meet one of them soon."

Jane popped her head up over David's shoulder from nowhere. "That'll be me" she put in "Hi there Elle, nice to meet a fellow woman who likes a bit of extra sometimes."

Elle looked startled at Jane's face suddenly appearing, "Yes, you just met the very lovely Jane who should be asleep, not getting frisky with the others."

"Ohh my," said Elle, rather stunned.

"Are you feeling better yet?" David asked in as caring a way as he could.

"Yes even better when someone admits she's like me," she laughed.

"Have you just discovered your little kink?"

"I'd call it just a spur of the moment challenge."

"Gotcha" he accepted, knowing all too well what can happen at little challenges. He just worried that this one might get out of hand but she was Brynn's girl not his, although he did feel responsible for her in his own way.

Her face looked a lot better now, so he chanced, "So did you cum?"

She giggled, "no I missed out on that."

Jane came in again saying, "Get back in there and get seen to," she said, "they failed you."

Elle giggled again. "She's a naughty girl, your Jane," she said.

"Tell me about it, I have a whole building full of naughty girls, they make my hair fall out. I am only 21 really but look how old and worn out I am."

"You don't," said Elle, "I like how you look; I did the first time I saw you."

"I know your sort, build me up to feel good about myself and then laugh at my cock."

"I will not, I've seen it in action, remember and had a feel, bet you forgot that," she was really smiling now, so he asked if he could speak to Ana for a moment.

"Are you ok my love?" he asked.

"I'm fine David, even better now that Elle is smiling again."

"That's good, I couldn't sleep for worrying about you both, I feel really guilty."

"She'll be fine David, she's a frisky thing and she's already feeling loads better, right now she is already chatting to the two guys."

"That's great my darling, you take care of yourself and I'll be out there as soon as I can."

As he disconnected a voice said, "In that case we better make the best of the night and before he could reply, bodies piled on top of him, even Lauren grinned and came over to nibble on his ear.

*************************************************************************************

Early the next morning a sleepy Jane asked, "Must you go so soon?"

"Well if you want to keep me in bed all day I am not going to stop you." Then "And you know what I want you to organise, the sooner the better."

"You're right I want to get together with my fellow size queen."

He wasn't sure that he thought that was a good motive but then he saw her grinning at him and decided to give her a good tickling before he ravished her again. He stayed with his ladies until they were sore and told him to go.

Elle and Ana were escorted in gentlemanly fashion back to their room, where the big guy lay idly stroking that giant manhood while he looked at something on his phone. "Restarted without us ehh?" Said a now refreshed and cheeky Elle as she slid forward on the bed to give his monstrosity a long lick. Ana decided to throw caution to the wind and followed beside her with a long lick of her own. Together they licked and suckled him to his obvious delight while behind them the two guys removed the ladies clothing before kneeling behind their pert buttocks to lick their pussies. It was going to be a good night after all.

David met them at the airport as they waited with anticipation and worry all at once. They were both looking great in their own special way and he stood just looking at them for a good while before they realised he was watching them. They rushed towards each other, David took both in his long arms before kissing Ana then Elle with a passion. Ana made Elle drive while she pulled David into the back and kissed him some more before trying to get him out of his clothes.

"Hey, wait!" he said. "How long until we get to the Hotel?"

"About forty minutes, twenty for me then twenty for her, aren't I kind?"

"I will let you know when you have told me all that you have been up to."

"Later lover," said Ana. "Now get out of these clothes we are wasting time."

Anyone following their car that day might have wondered if the shock absorbers had failed because it was constantly bouncing up and down. Then they pulled the car off the freeway and were gone for a short while before it came back on the freeway and started bouncing again. Three very dishevelled people staggered through the Hotel reception and fell into the elevator.

***********************************************************************************************

An older couple coming out of their room watched a man stripping two women as they came out of the elevator and got them naked (with more than a little help from the women themselves) as they made their way down the passageway to their room. The guy turned to his wife and kissed her then said, "I think we'll stay in." Meanwhile the now almost naked man was having trouble getting his key in the lock because one of the women was on her knees in front of him sucking on his now generous member trying to get as much as humanly possible inside her throat. The older man said, "On second thoughts maybe we'll watch for a while, you might learn something, I think you should take notes."

Back with the guy trying to get into his room, the second gorgeous naked woman was trying to kiss him to death whilst running her hands all over him. Now completely distracted and unsighted he was still trying to get the key in but was now completely missing the hole. The second naked woman then decided she should help the first, leaving him free to try harder to get in the door.

Eventually the door flew open and the man edged forward with two women stuck to his appendage. The older man said, "I knew I should have had two wives," and received a slap for his trouble. Moving up the passageway the couple noticed that the man now had both women in his arms upside down while they were still attached to his now very generous appendage and he was edging forward very slowly. They moved a little closer and noticed that the man was taking turns licking two very swollen pussies with long sweeps of his tongue while they in turn were taking it in turn to lick the hard plains of his now fully erect appendage.

"I'm not seeing you taking notes," the older man said.

"No" his wife said, now thoroughly pissed off with him but also somewhat aroused, "I think I'll join them, they say you learn more on the job" and she walked in and shut the door behind her, 'that'll teach him' she thought.

David was thoroughly enjoying two lovely mons pubis, licking as deep as his tongue could go, and receiving delighted sounds of encouragement in return. So it took him a few moments to notice the body standing just inside the door. It was a woman perhaps mid to late forties, maybe older but obviously a 'lady.' But no matter how she projected herself, she was very curvy and those boobs. Wow! Definitely the prim and proper type he thought as he surveyed the stylishly cut hair, with coloured highlights ranging from honey blond through brunette, then tightly pulled back lips that for the moment marred an otherwise attractive face with a pert nose. She wore a business suit, perfectly tailored, and looked the 'well to do' senior company type.

"Hello," David ventured.

She put her hands across her face and replied, "Hi, I'm sorry.

"Interesting, sorry for what?"

"Sorry for standing in your room while you're doing that..." she waved a hand in his general direction while trying to stop herself looking, as if he was committing some foul deed.

"Well as I see it, I am doing wonderful and beautiful things with two very consenting adults and you're the pervert, so sorry might be appropriate but that wave of your hand is to say the least rude and insulting."

The woman reddened and tried bravado, "Do you know who I am, young man?" she blustered.

"I couldn't care less who you are, you're a voyeur, if that's your kink fine but don't come waving some condescending hand at me or my special friends."

She shut up then.

David lovingly rearranged his beauties on the bed so that they were head to toe and then covered them with a sheet.

He turned to the woman. "You're still here then?"

He was still stark naked and had a very healthy hard-on. She couldn't help herself looking him over and said, "Couldn't you have covered that up too?" Indicating downwards in the general direction of his man bits.

He just looked her in the eyes and said sternly with an impact, "whose room are you in and why?"

She went white, then the words came tumbling out in a rush. "Your room and my husband rudely suggested that I should watch you for educational purposes so I walked in and shut the door behind me to teach him a lesson."

"I see, so you were here to watch or was it to partake?" he tried the latter just to tease.

He watched her colour change again, she'd obviously threatened to actively learn, if the colour of her face was anything to go by.

Well you better take your coat off, there's a nice chair over there, make yourself comfy or better still, why don't you make coffee for us all, the ladies will be dry as soon as I've looked after them.

Miranda, as he was subsequently to find out, looked aghast at the idea, then realised she had no other option and got on with it. David lifted the sheet covering his lovelies and slid in. They were still in a 69 position so he took liberties, joining in by licking the clitoris at one end while at the other end a hand aided him to slip between very welcoming thighs. There were two squeals of delight at his return and then the three made love with a determination to make every second of sensual input last. Eventually the sheets had to disappear, by which time coffee was well on its way and so was Ana's first climax, he ignored her pleas of over-sensitivity and pushed on, determined to blow her mind. The oversensitivity took her from one long climax into another that was even longer and made her entire body shiver with pleasure that made her wail out loud. He and Elle gave her time to savour the pleasure, raining her body with kisses and words of love. At last she settled and her eyes popped open, "Fill Elle with your seed David, I promised you would and later she wants to be initiated, she's saving it for you." He was touched and gave Ana a loving kiss before swinging around so that he now faced the very smiley face of Elle.

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers