Consequences Pt. 12E

Story Info
Combining Business and Pleasure - A Different Way of Life
11k words
3.4k
7
0

Part 55 of the 70 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers

Consequences 12 Part E

Combining Business and Pleasure - A Different Way of Life

Tags: Size Queens; Cheating Wives; Coupling; Relationships;

For the list of Characters fast forward to the end.

*****************************************

David, Anne and Elle are visiting a farm that may have some potential for their development but earlier the ladies had come across an erotic scene that grabbed their attention.

The farmer looked at his watch "It definitely would be the wrong time to visit the neighbour's farm" and smiled to himself. Now all together, they walked around his farm to see the land that wasn't in use. On the way, Ana and Elle were lagging behind, chattering about what they saw earlier. Eventually the farmer had to notice and observed, "I'm guessing you saw him servicing one of the local 'heifers' as we call them."

"We did."

"And you've heard why my wife divorced me?"

They nodded slightly embarrassed.

"Well let me tell you some of the truth, I didn't know when I married her but my wife, 'bless her,' was one of his heifers and I caught them at it one evening by the pond, probably as you just did. I told her I was divorcing her and she tried to say it was my fault, asserting that we weren't compatible in bed. Let me tell you I am no midget in that part of my anatomy but she never could get enough, so it started getting nasty. Fortunately the Judge got a whiff of what she was really up to and made a fair ruling, now I just want to pay her off as soon as I can."

**********************************************

"Do you think you might be able to help me?" he asked.

By then they had circled the land, it was fairly uneven with strewn rocks at the bottom of a slope, "What about the hills?" asked David.

"I'd have to check my deeds but I know some of it is mine, I just let it be unless someone comes sniffing around."

"Can we walk up a way so that we can look down on it?"

As they walked David asked about acreage and what comprised the different areas. In his own mind the Hotel can go on a slope if the view is good or overlooking the golf course if the land is suitable for the kind of grass needed. A runway would need to be flat of course. Somewhere private would be necessary for the Retreat. "What's the wildlife in these parts?" he asked, but he found the farmer uninterested unless it affected his farm.

As they arrived back at the house David said, "I am a bit worried whether we can get grass to grow on some of it, what's your opinion."

"You might if you could provide water, but I reckon that you would need a channel from the river and most of it is on my neighbours land. I suppose you could always buy that, it's a nice size but might cost a bit more."

"Let's have a look at the plans you have," and they walked into the house.

While they waited for the farmer David asked what the ladies thought, Ana said "I can't see a golf course here, there's no features or water for hazards, if that part we were at earlier was included it would be different, particularly some of the farmland where it's got the river.

Elle wanted to contribute and added, "I don't think it will be easy to get much wildlife without some better water supply."

"Yes I agree," said David and then quietly and conspiratorially whispered "what were the farmers' assets like?"

"David!" they responded with emphasis, "You're not supposed to ask us such questions."

"I know but I do love to tease you two."

They smiled at the idea that they mattered to him.

Ana stretched her hands apart widely and Elle moved them even further apart. He raised an eyebrow in astonishment, "so how big was the guy the heifers liked so much?" Elle's hands went wider and David was shocked and he didn't think he could be shocked by anything anymore.

"Wow" he said, "would you guys try something like that?" They pretended they were seriously thinking about it for some while and he became quite worried, he was sure they might be damaged. Eventually they laughed at their shared conspiracy but wouldn't let him off the hook adding, "I think Miranda might give it a shot." David's eyebrows shot up.

"She hasn't quite accepted that you might be around," they added.

"That's fair" he said, "we don't know where the future is going yet, I must admit this west coast is looking brighter by the hour, I feel like I have escaped to a world that's fun but sane compared to my history."

Elle's heart almost burst with hope from his words.

The farmer returned with plans and the issues were plain to see. The farmer, a realist, commented, "Looks to me like you need to buy the land next to me for what you want."

"Hang on; are you saying it's up for sale?"

Yes it is, been on the market since the old man died, the heifers man has been keeping it going ever since and those women don't want to see him go.

"Do you know what they are selling?"

"Just a minute" and he rummaged around in his old cupboards searching for something. "Here it is, a copy of their selling details" he laid them out on the table.

"Interesting," said David, "let me ask you this, if I were to ask you to swap some of your land for some of this, what would be your reaction?"

The farmer shrugged his shoulders, "if it works overall I am not going to complain, as long as I'm not left dry."

It seemed like a good time to wind up discussions for now, "would you mind if we borrowed these sale details and the plan?"

The farmer shrugged again, now taking a long look at the ladies, who eyed him back letting him know just who they were with.

They head out to catch up with Miranda, hoping their room will be super comfy for their tired limbs. She enfolded them in a welcome, so out of character that her husband would have wondered who she was. They had phoned her as they drove near and she arranged food so that everything was perfect. Her smile at their gratitude was intoxicating and she was so enthusiastic to hear their news that they put sleep aside for a while to give her the full story. She listened carefully to everything and then quickly recognised that this was going to take some careful thinking and ideas.

"Are you disappointed, my loves?" She asked, then became startled by the terms of endearment she used.

Confirming that they weren't disappointed, David smiled at her indulgently, "We missed you, and the ladies can't wait to tell you about the Heifers man."

Relieved at being part of the group again she looked at them with an encouraging smile.

Ana responded saying, "How about we go and talk about this as we shower."

David smiled to himself; 'I won't be seeing them for a while.' Then he saw Ana pick up the toy bag on her way in and he knew he would be asleep by the time they came out. He flopped on the bed and within seconds was fast asleep; it had been a really long day.

In the morning it seemed that they had a lot to make up for, so once again they were late for breakfast, "what's the plan for the day?" asked Miranda.

"I think we should follow up on yesterday," said David, "we might have to split up in order to look at our next options. We need to follow up on the land for sale and we need to make some general investigations on what the authorities would like to see in their district. Miranda, are you up to going incognito for a few days?"

"Love to, as long as we aren't in my local area."

"So what would you prefer to do?"

She raised an eyebrow "We don't have enough time!"

They all laughed in agreement.

Ana suggested that, "We head into town first, if you go to the authorities, we could head to the shops to get Miranda a new identity then we'll meet at the Agents who have the farm representation. If we can arrange to visit, it would be handy to do so while we are all here; to save time.

The ladies had a lot more fun than expected, Miranda started off with conservative selections but the others talked her into slacks, a shortish skirt, something very naughty for an evening, tee's that hugged her chest superbly and would look very beguiling with no bra and blouses that she could open up to get David's heart racing. They all invested in rip-off panties and bras that could start the night under evening wear. That of course led to buying another suitable dress and new nightwear that was more revealing than covering. They had a great time trying some of the daring clothes on, especially if there was a decent looking man in the shop. They bought Miranda a pair of sunglasses and hats to top off the new identity; of course, Ana and Elle had to have extra clothes too.

"Do you have a sister?" they asked Miranda, and she had, living in another part of the country. How about if any one thinks they recognise you we change your name to your sisters or a different identity. "I think I'd like a whole new me," decided Miranda, then after a few moments thought added, "How about Sophia?"

"Ohh yes," they decided, "it's sexy like you."

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Ohh Yes" said Elle, running her hands up her sides. "I think you deserve a very fulfilling reward"

Inevitably, David managed to visit the town hall and the agents, even before shopping was finished, but he was lucky to find them in the lingerie shop. It was very hard work, he claimed, checking that bras fitted comfortably and almost got himself evicted for testing manually even when no bra was involved. David adored boobs, and even more adored licking nipples which was considered improper behaviour in the shop. He had offered to provide a similar service to other customers but unfortunately not all agreed.

With full details of the adjoining farm and an arrangement to visit that afternoon, they headed in that direction. Miranda decided to take on her new identity in case the neighbouring farmer saw her. She shocked herself wearing shorts and a V-necked t-shirt, sitting in the back with Elle. It wasn't long before they kissed and Elle craftily removed Sophia's bra so that she could play with her breasts for the whole journey and Sophia arrived very hot. Watching from the mirror David decided he and Elle should swap places on the way back.

They toured the house and associated buildings then David met with the owner and the ladies sneaked off to show Miranda the heifers man. They headed again for the pond as it was around the same time as the previous day and found themselves on the other side looking down to the water, they sat enjoying the sun, not hiding in any way. At first there was no one around but the guy arrived and started to wash himself down without any level of shyness. He must have known they were there, but he continued to strip off, walk out into the water and wash himself down. Standing about knee high in the water, he rubbed soap all over himself like an exhibitionist, finally rubbing the length of his penis washing its lengthening staff. Appearing to become hard he sat on the bank with his enormous staff in front of him and his hand wrapped around rubbing up and down.

The ladies couldn't help squeezing their thighs together and rubbing their nipples as they became aroused by the scene. Then a woman approached along the river and embraced him. She appeared to have a close relationship as she caressed his face and kissed his neck and face. She kneeled before him, wrapping two hands around his girth and drawing them up and down his length, while intermittently leaning forward to lick and kiss the head. She seemed to be having the required effect because she bent to remove her panties then turned to kneel away from him.

Ana and Elle felt they recognised her and it came to them from photos in the previous farmer's home, it was the farmer's estranged wife.

She had bent forward in a knowing way, the guy was now leaning behind her, stroking her nether lips, pushing out his tongue seeming to want to lick her but never doing more than sliding two fingers inside and pumping them in and out for a long time as the woman enjoyed the attention. Then she put her arm around and grabbed his length, directing it towards her opening, unlike the previous woman they had seen, this time his cock slid inside like an old friend and the man seemed to know exactly how deep he should go. They rutted like animals in an almost ritualistic action that made her orgasm quickly with a loud moan but he struggled to succeed. She spoke to him gently, coaxing him onward to ejaculate as if it was something he felt wrong to do. Then the watchers sensed she saw them, her face turned their way and her expression changed to one of concern, instead of reacting with anger or worry she moved faster, coaxing him even more to accept his own orgasm. She became frustrated for him and turned to stroke and lick him, his excitement rose and eventually he let go, smiling at her with gratitude.

She stroked him almost like a child before leaving him on the bank, to visit with her voyeurs; they didn't feel embarrassed, wanting to understand what it was all about.

"Who are you?"

"We brought our friend here to look at the wonder of nature that your boyfriend is. We came across him while looking at the farm for sale up the hill, a day or two ago. Do you live on one of the farms?"

"I used to live on the farm on the other side of the river, before my husband started divorcing me."

"Always sorry to hear about such happenings," said Ana trying to distract her away from looking too closely at Miranda.

"Ahh well, it was bound to happen, I've been helping my friend with his sex life for such a long time."

"Ohh that's intriguing."

"Yes because of his largeness certain women started abusing him at an early age but frightened him into not ejaculating so they could extend their fun, it's become a hang-up for him now. I can't say I've complained about his ability but he asks me sometimes to help him when he's jammed up. Unfortunately my husband didn't think it was acceptable. So now he rings me when he needs help and I get some fun in the process."

Ana joked, "If we had come earlier I sure my friends would have helped," and the others smiled hesitantly.

"What's happened to you since your break-up?" asked Elle.

"I am stuck in lodgings until my husband finds enough money for our settlement."

"We might be able to help you in a few months, we set up places for women to escape to, what did you do before marriage?"

"I studied as a Vet; I was hoping to have my own place one day. When I wed my ex I thought I might be able to operate from the farm."

Ana thought they should get back so she put in, "Let us have your number and we can get in touch to see if you still need somewhere, you never know, we might be able to find your friend a job that will take him away from the heifers, it would be far enough that you or he wouldn't be known. It will be rural so you never know whether your qualifications would be useful"

"What is your friend good at?" asked Elle, who then went completely pink.

The woman seemed completely unaware of the faux pas as she replied seriously, "He is just a natural on the land, he has wildlife eating out of his hands and the farmer didn't want to lose him until he was forced to sell, he went to agricultural college so he knows his stuff but he's just shy and reclusive.

Surprisingly she followed them up to the top farm to pick up her car, David met them outside and they introduced her to him. As usual he gave her his undivided attention and thought she was attractive enough although not as stunning as his ladies. She obviously enjoyed the attention and thought he was good looking; her gaze lingered noticeably longer than normal, so Ana thought she might want to join the future Retreat if only to meet David again. Later on, their report about her did encourage him to take a more careful stance in later matters.

Following behind was her friend Billy, and Ana tried to take David aside and tell the story. Upon hearing the man's skills David thought for the first time that they had inherited a man rather than a woman to become involved. He seemed to be ideal for looking after all the extra land left over, surrounding the Retreats and Hotel. He decided that there was no holding back and came forward, asking Billy[1] what he might do if the farm is sold. After discussion David asked him to give them the first option for his services when his job situation comes up. Billy looked like he needed encouragement so he suggested, "perhaps you might come and look at the first Retreat land we are planning in the hills?" Billy seemed enthusiastic as they described the natural landscape near San Francisco, the plans for this site if they bought it and ideas for Texas. Billy visibly brightened as he described their policy of protecting natural features and wildlife.

"I hope you don't mind doing a bit of travelling" he was asked, "we will need you to prepare plans for submission."

"It will be just like college except better because of the wildlife addition" it sounded like Billy had taken the bait.

David is wondering about Billy's sexual activities, there being a certain restaurant owner who would so appreciate his other skills with the right touch. "Ana, could you have a word with the Farmer's ex-wife about Billy's hang-ups and preferences, will he find it difficult with a lot of women around or will we have to keep him separate?" Ana's eyebrows twitched upwards at the thought and acknowledged that she would investigate. It occurred to David that they were going to need a place for visitors to stay near the first Reserve site if they were really going to invite people over, so he fired off a message to Sharon asking whether it would be possible to rent a house in her town."

On the way back to the hotel, the ladies are wondering if he is interfering just a little too much, he acknowledged the possibility that he might be stepping over the mark but at the end of the day Billy's skills with nature could be very useful, long term, particularly on sites where we have to provide a benefit to the community.

"Where shall we go this evening?" Elle prompts.

"Shall we risk asking the hotel manager to suggest a nightclub for grown-ups," suggests Ana. David groaned.

"Why not, says the others, having no idea of what an adult club might be but it sounded intriguing."

Miranda and the others headed up while he went to the Hotel manager. As had happened previously in his experience, the manager made a suggestion with a smirk on his face, so against his better judgement David asked him to make a booking and arrange a taxi. 'I wonder whether we will all still be together by the end of the evening.' He thought ruefully.

He waited a long time for them to come out of the shower, they looked hot and he expected an interesting evening. The more he looked at them the more he thought they should stay in the room, in bed with him. Then later, when they were dressed to kill, he was absolutely sure they weren't safe to take out. They went on down to dinner full of fun and excitement, looking forward to the evening. Elle and Miranda were arm in arm continuing the teasing about the size of dildo that Miranda was going to get. Ana and David held hands and she saw the reserved look about him and quietly asked what he thought the club might be like. He had to be honest and say that "it might be the kind of place that people got more than close to each other."

"So will it be somewhere where permissions are required?" she smiled.

"I will probably need it" said David, teasing her but continued more seriously "although we have been happy with each other the last few days," and returned to teasing "but one never knows, I suppose if I spot someone who fits my type it's more likely to be in a place like that."

She gave him a tight squeeze, "we are more than enough for you."

He squeezed and kissed her back, thinking 'I need the rest and recuperation, out of the room for a while' but it was only a half-hearted thought, they were so appealing he felt horny constantly.' He replied, tormenting. "You know variety is the spice of life."

bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers