Consequences Pt. 13A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David ended the call feeling very uncertain and even more determined to get to the bottom of the mystery. He decided that the best way forward was to visit the site and then let his team do their magic. He rang Ruth and asked her if she could spare the time to take a first level look at the land for a hotel and she promised to get back to him. He started to write himself a list of ideas: 'Local airport?' 'Out of town shopping - maybe local artisans?' 'Riverside?' 'Weddings?' 'Nature?' 'Maybe,' he thought, 'this might be a Reserve that could qualify for charitable contributions.'

***********************************************************************************

Back in Texas, Olivia had come down the stairs like a Lady affecting grandeur to welcome honoured guests and Jill stood there dumbfounded. "Hello Jill, let's start again shall we?" All Jill could do was stare, mystified, she remembered the family welcome party back in Baltimore when she had welcomed them similarly but then spent most of the night screaming as that brute George had brought with them had pounded into every part of her. Had Roger joined in or watched or left in disgust she wondered. Jill decided that it was something she should find out, Roger was gradually worming his way into prominence in the Florida Retreat. She would need someone who was neither there that night nor an admirer to check out his behaviour. She thought of Beth who was new to the set-up and had a sharp mind but she would have to move quickly before Beth left for Baltimore. She decided to go and clean up to give herself time to make a phone call, then she realised that David ought to know too, it was a good enough excuse to call him.

Arriving back down, it was like the previous meeting had never occurred; Olivia could not have been more welcoming and friendly. After the social niceties were satisfied she updated Olivia on the plan for her to handover and then go on to California, David would be coming as soon as he could and so would she. Jill wouldn't say as much to Olivia but she planned to make herself indispensable, she had become tired of the semi-retired life that being part of Rose's group had brought and was ready for some excitement and adventure. Jill noticed that Olivia perked up at the mention of David coming and it further alerted her to the reality of Olivia's personality; the next few days will be interesting she thought.

***********************************************************************************************

In Baltimore, Honor was being greeted like a hero returning home, everyone had seen the video of what David had sent and were very impressed. Lauren took a long slow look and then didn't comment which in Lauren speak said a lot, she had liked what she was looking at. A car had been sent to collect her then Jane and Bree met her at the door. She had been casting her eye around as she arrived and paused before announcing her arrival, she was openly admiring what she saw. They led her through to the crowded kitchen, everyone was there for a change and she soon found herself part of the family.

Jane sent David a message, "She's here, everyone sends their thanks, she might die of pleasure tonight if not sooner. When can I have a ride on your plane? Me, Bree and Jo want sex from here to San Francisco, do you think you might manage that?" was the first message.

Then soon after. "Or do we need to draft in some help?"

He replied, "You'd need a whole football team."

"Just for that I am going to do something really naughty, are you worried?"

"No, just be sure to join us on the trip to California."

"You're no fun to tease."

"I am very jealous right now."

"So you should be, you're a very lucky man."

"I know, definitely undeserving."

"Will you take me to see the Bull? hehehe."

"Only after I have finished with you."

"Mmmm sounds good, I'm getting horny, come home."

"As soon as I can, I just have to work out this puzzle. Let's switch to talking so I can tell you more about it and how much I adore you."

"Phone sex ehh?"

"ROFLMAO"

*************************************************************************************

Sophia was looking decidedly vexed looking at the plans and the documents such that she didn't see anyone approach her, "You have a look of a woman who may need help, can I be of assistance Madam?" Sophia looked up at a rather handsome slim upright man with a neatly trimmed beard and bright blue eyes. Something inside her stirred for a moment before she replied automatically. "There's something strange about this piece of land, the plan doesn't match the description in the documents" then realised she had spoken out loud to a stranger and immediately apologised.

"No apology is necessary Madam, I grew up in these parts and maybe I can be of help?"

"Are you an official of this Hotel?"

"I am actually the regional manager for our Hotel Group just here for a snap inspection."

"Sounds Cloak and Dagger."

"No not really, they all know me too well so I'd swear they see me coming."

Sophia smiled at that, he seemed an engaging man and as an official she felt she could trust him to some extent, it was worth a try. "Well, if you can help I'd be very grateful"

She showed him the plan and the description in the documents and he examined them for some while. "I think you are right to spot the difference" he commented at last "They are two different parcels, it's easy to see where the error lies because if my memory serves me right the two parcels adjoin each other.

"Thank you so much" she said but he continued to examine them.

He continued "If it's any help the land on the plan has been up for sale on and off for years and all kinds of proposals have come forward without success, including Greyhound racing would you believe. Now the other parcel is probably not so valuable because it's harder to get to, again I seem to remember that it sits in a kind of V between two rivers and there is the other land to the third side. I think there was just a single track access. It's a wild site so the local naturalists don't want to see a change.

"You sir are a marvel, I am delighted you approached me, are you free for a while?" He looked taken aback at the question. "Sorry that's not meant how it came out, my colleagues and I are in the area for just a few days to assess the land for charitable purposes and I was wondering if I could introduce you to them." He visibly relaxed at that. She saw David returning to the table, "Let me introduce you to one right now."

David was impressed with the guy, Andrew, although not quite in the same way that Sophia seemed to be.

'What's the matter with me?' she was thinking 'I've only met him this second and I want to get into his pants, my lovers are definitely a bad influence,' and she smiled to herself, 'and I love it.'

David found what Andrew had said intriguing but further compounded the puzzle he was trying to solve. "Have you ever heard tell who was selling the land?" he asked.

"I don't think it's someone from around here, the story goes that it was wealthy man who came here some time ago, liked what he saw and bought up parcels of land along the river, then he left for some reason and was never heard of again."

"Interesting, have you ever heard the name Thurlow in that respect?"

Andrew thought for a while but couldn't recall.

David asked to be excused while he fired off a message to his Dad asking whether the family had any history in this area and what Grandmother's maiden name was. He then contacted the agents advising what had been discovered and asking for clarification.

He returned to the table to find Ana and Elle had also returned and a startled Andrew who was obviously unused to being the centre of attention from so many attractive women. "Can we invite you to join us for dinner Andrew or do you have a family to rush home to?" he enquired.

"That's most kind but I wouldn't want to intrude."

"I can assure you that you wouldn't be intruding would he ladies?" he already knew the answer, they seemed to be enjoying his company. So all three agreed.

"So no family then?" David repeated the question.

"I have children but my wife and I parted some years ago. I get moved around too often and it became too much of a strain on our relationship; we are still friends though."

David expressed his sympathy and noted the ladies interest in Andrew, shaking his head as he did so, who was he to criticise though, he had not long ago been promising sex with three other women, his hypocrisy has its limits, well some anyway and he thought they knew what they were.

*************************************************************************************

So far, Jill's visit with Olivia had gone as planned save for that first incident. Between feeding times and playing with the baby, they had worked through all the Texas plans and aspects and she felt confident that she could take over now. It was late and Olivia and Susan had already gone up, leaving her to check one more time that there were no more questions before arranging the next leg of the journey. She contacted Ciaron as had been arranged and was told the details of where Olivia and Susan where to go. Everything done she decided to call it a night. Putting everything away she made her way quietly up the stairs. As she reached the landing, she heard pleading moans coming from one of the rooms and she automatically went to see what the matter was. Opening the door quietly she found Olivia writhing on the bed tears of frustration running down her face as her hands worked fast with a dildo in her pussy and her fingers on her clit. It was both an erotic and saddening sight and Jill was stuck for a moment of uncertainty. Then throwing caution to the wind she put her things down and moved into the room stepping to the bottom of the bed in a few quick strides.

Olivia's eyes were closed as if she was trying to visualise something to help herself and she didn't know Jill was there. Quickly Jill divested herself of some of her more intrusive clothing and knelt between Olivia's legs. She began to brush small kisses up the inside whilst gently stroking the outside and from above she heard a sigh of pleasure. Taking that as encouragement she continued her lips upwards until meeting the V of sensual delights where she blew on her distended lips before moving upwards to caress Olivia's breasts leaving fingers below to take over from Olivia's, a hand came to press on her hair so Jill moved her second hand to join the former, caressing her nub as she herself would like. Olivia moaned louder now and uttered words of further encouragement to continue what she was doing, so Jill licked and suckled on her breasts with increased fervour enjoying the feeling of their extra fullness and even extracting a little milk. Jill decided to completely undress so that she could engage her closely and she swung her hips around so that Olivia could suck and lick her in return whilst Jill took care of the Dildo, now pushing it against her most sensitive walls whilst she ramped up the input to the even more responsive surface of her clitoris. Her fingers strayed to stroke her anal bud and she felt Olivia raise her body in pleasure and anticipation so she pressed a finger inwards probing and sensing Olivia's response.

Response was the right word because Olivia crashed through her barrier of frustration and hit an orgasm that made her whole body quiver, but Olivia continued on licking and sucking on Jill, pushing her to reciprocal heights of her own orgasm. It was not enough however as Olivia continued on, bathing herself in Jill's natural lubricants and fluids and probably some of David too and that thought gave her pause for a millisecond before Olivia's tongue found a hot spot and started her off all over again.

It was sex, just pure sex, nothing more and there was no holding or togetherness, Jill had helped her achieve the orgasms Olivia desperately needed and she fell asleep. Jill picked up her things and crept away, satisfied that she had helped Olivia and pleased with the pleasure she had been given in return; tomorrow might be interesting but if previous experience was anything to go by, probably not.

In Epping, Andrew was proving to be a fount of knowledge and David was becoming more impressed by the moment, he thought that maybe he was meant, like so many other people he had befriended along the way, and had proven to have the skills they needed. His first thought was that Ruth was already doing his role but then he dropped that thought because Ruth was heavily involved with Acquisition and development. He could see Andrew fitting in across the board just maintaining standards in all Retreats, Hotels and perhaps some other fields. The problem was how to sound him out without seeming too interested, so he decided to enlist Sophia's help and asked her to join him to deal with something on the phone. As he guessed, she was more than happy to assist and he gave her a raised eyebrow with an accompanying questioning smile, "What!" she exclaimed.

"You know what."

She sulked for a few seconds before going on, "OK I give in, I like the look of him"

"And?"

There was another delay while she collected herself to say it. "And I would like to get into his pants," she finished with down turned eyes. A few more moments of silence passed between them. "Is that very bad of me?"

"Only you can decide that, I just want you to feel safe enough in our relationship to be honest with me, you know how I feel about you and those feelings include wanting to please you as long as you don't abuse or hurt me in the process."

"Back at that party, I interrupted because not doing so would have hurt me, and that might have affected our relationship. It is one thing to see something and another to know that something happened but not see it with one's own eyes. Do you know what I mean?"

Sophia looked at him with some new respect in her eyes and she nodded her understanding.

"By the way, I apologise for spoiling your fun back then, it wasn't intentional, I had only just arrived. Elle and Ana had the look of one who has already done the deed so I'm doubly sorry."

"Don't be, having you arrive then and take us to such a surprise made up for any disappointment I felt, and there truly wasn't much. I consider myself very lucky to be having this second life."

He couldn't help but kiss her thoroughly at that and her body flowed into his with complete submission. They broke their kiss with a sigh knowing they had to go back to the table but exchanged a knowing look before they drew apart.

Then he suddenly remembered what he had wanted to talk to her about.

*************************************************************************************

While all their adventuring had been going on Aleesha had been burrowing away at the problem of Ciaron's husband with the help of a local operative and had finally obtained a whole slew of evidence of him living the high life with other women, so much so that they discovered he was over his head with debt. She spoke to Ciaron who informed her first that her husband, rather than retreating after being caught in a deception, had now pushed his demands higher. The news from Aleesha proved a relief to Ciaron in the face of growing despair at a worsening situation. She decided that Ciaron needed someone to take charge and suggested that she instruct her lawyer to liaise and co-operate with her. That done she reported to David asking for financial support to press the case and as expected, the permission came quickly; it was time to get nasty.

*************************************************************************************

Jane was having mixed feelings about Beth's imminent arrival to learn her job. Whilst she desperately needed help, she also guarded her position strongly. She knew David meant well and she knew it must be time to grow into something more wide ranging but it was still hard. Meanwhile Bree was getting itchy feet and Jane could see it. Motherhood had slowed her down some but she had healthy appetites and needed male attention to reinforce her self belief from time to time. Jo however was enjoying her new role and the freedoms it gave her to be a mother; Jane never heard a complaint pass her lips. As Jane's thoughts strayed to motherhood they made her feel guilty about getting away with David for a while, for fun and lots of sex that she had hoped for. She needed to talk to him, she was sure it would all come right if they did.

During the evening David managed to pull Elle and Ana away to update them on all the news and his ideas about Andrew, both had picked up the vibes that Sophia was interested in him and Ana suggested that they leave them alone for a while. "Perhaps a walk around town for the exercise," she suggested "and maybe pick up on any nuances on how the town was affected by the 'out of town' shopping area near their target land location." As they walked they talked about potential land uses, they agreed that a Hotel/Golf course would have a market but much lower than their other projects in progress. They noticed a few café's, book shops, antique shops, and the like. Then became enthused by the idea of a high class restaurant overlooking the river and a courtyard of specialist shops and perhaps a regular market for farming produce, crafts and other specialists perhaps themed to bring in sellers from different areas; it would have to be covered of course for all year round viability but perhaps removable covering might work. Once started, the ideas flowed and, the more the ideas gave opportunity to future women in retreat, the more exciting the ideas became.

Back at the hotel, Sophia and Andrew were getting along famously and resultantly the information she was able to obtain. She discovered that he had been looking for a new career challenge for some time but had found it difficult whilst at the same time maintaining his present level of income. She let him talk and was surprised that she didn't find him boring talking about himself, he was deferential and self-deprecating which she found charming. He asked her about herself and she maintained her Sophia persona, saying that she worked for a charitable company and the usual spiel thus seeking his signature to the confidentiality documents. Like most people who think themselves honest he had no reservations about signing and then listened intently, putting in occasional questions as she described what they did.

"So what role can I take?" he eventually said half joking.

"I'm not sure you qualify as one of David's introductions." She retorted similarly and then explained about David's knack of finding people.

"But don't you count as my introducer? After all, I did approach you first."

She looked at him more seriously. "Why did you, by the way? I don't look like a damsel in distress I'm sure?"

"Ohhh no, you are far more than that," he said, with an endearing twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm no sucker for compliments so you will have to have a better reason than that."

"Sometimes I get lonely, I am not usually forward so I don't meet many people outside of business. There you were, a beautiful woman with a problem on her mind and I couldn't resist chancing my self esteem, to see if you were friendly, and here we are, so for once I was right."

She smiled supportively, understanding how he felt having spent many lonely hours because her position prevented her engaging with the public. How things had changed. "Well I can certainly sympathise with you, my life was much like that until I met my fellow adventurers."

"Adventurers ehh? That's a fun title in the harsh business world."

Their conversation wandered off down avenues of how she met the others and some of their adventures thus far, whilst he had a number of anecdotes to tell about goings-on in hotels. She was almost tempted to tell him about the actual way she had met the others in a hotel but decided better of it, at least for now.