Consequences Pt. 13D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Jane looked concerned and Sophia said, "Don't be silly Jane you were always part of the team, you just didn't realise it and now I want a proper initiation."

A wide grin crossed Jane's face, "You betcha"

David decided he would go along with whatever transpired. He grinned to himself, 'It's a hard life, but who am I to argue.'

While he had them all together at the same time, David broached the subject of the cases that needed the team's attention, he tried to exert some authority but that only led to fits of giggles, particularly as he had already been doing a lot of exerting and they were sitting together naked at the time. 'Maybe naked is not a good position to be in for serious discussion' he decided. Jane put matters right saying, "One of these matters is urgent and there is a lot of pressure for us to run with it if it looks viable, I think we have to make an effort, pick a weekend out of the diary, allocate 4 days including the weekend and take it from there." There were worried looks among them but eventually it was agreed upon for two weeks' time.

"Great," said Jane, "that will give us plenty of time to get Vanessa in place and any other new people on board." The others looked at her blankly, so she explained what had been happening just the other day, but what seemed like a week ago. That agreed, they took a vote on what to do for the rest of the day and going back to bed was decided by a majority; David abstained knowing he would agree with whatever they decided, what man wouldn't. One last thing said Jane as they were starting to get up, "I noticed how difficult it could be to pull the team together at short notice. I am wondering if we shouldn't have a standby team or at least people able to step in when needed." It was not something that they wanted to resolve right now, the others' faces all wore a look of 'this is ours!'

"Ok" said Jane, "I know I am the latest member but I suggest that for urgent matters we either deal with it as we have done today or decide that 3 is a quorum and the others can join when able to, depending how long the trip takes." The answer was not much better than the last suggestion, so she tried again. "Maybe dealing with urgent issues isn't the team's forte, perhaps do this one and then allocate periods during the year when the team gets together, they go in the diary and we deal with anything outstanding then." That received a general agreement; they liked the idea of isolating time in their diary when nothing else encroached.

"I'll still run projects past you all as they come up but if you can't get together then they will have to be dealt with by whoever is available such as Olivia and Jill, or Ruth, or Jenny to name but a few; any comments on that?"

"I can see what you're trying to do," said Elle. "If we don't have availability in place, something or someone will always find a reason to prevent us getting together. Our success has been tracking down good opportunities so I think we should 'ring-fence' that work outside of what's coming in daily and trust you and David to guide us along the way." Elle seemed to have summed up beautifully so they got back to important things upstairs.

David sat for a moment as the others headed for the stairs, Jane noticed and turned around, "Are you alright?"

"Yes my love, just want to sit for a while collecting my thoughts, it's been quite a tumultuous day."

She looked at him worriedly. "You're not feeling guilty about something or feeling hypocritical are you?"

He smiled broadly at her, "No my darling, it's been fast and furious and I am worried I missed something, just need to run it through my mind, make sure I don't have anything left to do."

"Did I tell you that Dee said Vanessa fitted right in and is already giving orders." he laughed but her laughter was strained. She wasn't satisfied, something was definitely up. By now the others had stopped and looked around, looks of concern joined Janes so they went into the bedroom and found robes, returning together to sit looking him in the eyes.

"OK, spill it," they said.

"I wonder," he said. "Whether we are individually taking on too much, we shouldn't have to be tussling about when we can get together or do this or that."

"Is that all?"

"Well no but it's related, I am so happy being here with you guys and then I worry about the others, the babies, you know what I mean."

"It's a choice all the time isn't it David?" said Ana. "Do I stay with you guys 24/7 and risk losing Zoe and other people I care for or do I give more time to Zoe and start missing the love we have together. Whatever I do is wrong and I haven't got a fraction of the responsibilities you have. The same goes for Elle with Brynn and Sophia with her responsibilities, the risks she is taking having a new identity. Poor Jane must be torn all the time being away from her baby. You can't be right David, it isn't possible and neither can any of us.

The room went silent and then they all stood up and gathered in a group hug, David smiled and they breathed a sigh of relief. Ana was right, he just had to take each day at a time and try to balance his responsibilities for doing the right thing for everyone else, against a responsibility to make the best of his own life.

On Sunday at the meeting, David thought that they would be doing what they had been doing on Saturday, heading quickly to the naughty stuff, but he was surprised by the interest in what was going on, business wise. So they spent the morning discussing the previous day's extraction, the attempts to meet a Senator and then they moved onto David's current agenda. They started out with staffing and everyone had a say about that, then new Retreat site opportunities took their attention for quite some time. David was further surprised when the group wanted to discuss the progress of Jenny who could qualify as a member. After much discussion, they decided that her membership needed to happen slowly.

Extracting people at risk and employing suitable people came back again, the range of needs expanded as people talked about the problems of changing identity and secrecy. Then there was updating them on Epping and all the matters surrounding that. Of course the new plane caused a fair amount of ribald comments as did the ranch, but great interest was shown about Honor's membership because she didn't really qualify. Notwithstanding they did want to discuss the mystery of her secret kink which of course led to kinks in general and newer members who had not yet owned up to theirs. Eventually they decided to make Honor an honorary member when they discovered her kink.

David promised that everyone would start spending time in the field as soon as new staff were fitting in to everyone's satisfaction, he wanted the members to visit other retreats to try and engender the success they themselves had created, into the others, and he wanted input on how other retreats could be successfully self-funding. A few ideas came forward there and then he encouraged the group by making written notes of the ideas. Ciaron was there and she took note of the changes since she was last at a meeting. Like David, she noted a greater business-like intensity than before and worried that the spirit of the place might be lost. It was with some relief to both of them that the younger ones behaved especially badly at photo time and gave Honor a really hard time teasing and caressing her. Lauren thought she was getting off light for a change but a body came up behind her and started kissing her neck to everyone else's delight and the atmosphere really changed when he caressed her breasts openly. Jane particularly watched Honor and noted her blush at the sight, 'surely she can't be like Lauren' she wondered, 'maybe he's her kink.' Perhaps their flight lessons might be even more interesting, much as she had teased David previously.

Under pressure from her boss, the staff agent had pulled out all the stops and by Friday afternoon, she was calling the Retreat to be surprised when her call was referred to Vanessa. Vanessa had been told to take no prisoners as far as the agency were concerned which fitted very nicely with how she felt about them. "What have you got for me?" she asked without small talk.

"I have emailed a number of possibilities on our books and placed notices on our websites. We have had a significant number of follow up enquiries over the weekend; can I email them across to you?"

"Most definitely, we'll run through them and be back to you today to set up interviews with those that look interesting, does that work for you?"

"Admirably, you seem to have settled into there very quickly Vanessa?"

"It's impossible not to, everything they said was true, this place is humming and the people are so friendly, supportive, and helpful, it's a dream come true."

Vanessa's ex-colleague was so envious it made her mad so she brought the call to an end before she said something she shouldn't. Vanessa put the phone down with a huge smile across her face whilst those around her looked on in appreciation; that was some endorsement that they had just received.

By lunchtime, Vanessa had narrowed down a first tranche of possible applicants and been to talk to Jane about first principles of what they were looking for, she found nothing to conflict with the assumptions she had already made and Jane let her loose to move things forward. She was pushy in her responses expecting applicants to make themselves available within 24 hours, but she was also helpful, offering to provide transport and accommodation to fit around existing work commitments. Jane approved, if they can work with that then they might work well with us in the future.

The search created a job in itself, since the applicants couldn't come onto the Retreat, Jane approved renting what they needed at a hotel in Ellicott City.

*************************************************************************************

David's day.

Jenny called, "I've got a hot one for you."

"I am sure you have Jenny."

"Ohh you!!" she responded, by now getting used to his ways.

"Shoot, what have you got?"

"A colonial style mansion house down south with a bunch of land slap bang in the middle of one of our search areas."

"Great, what's the catch?"

"They are to be sold by auction next week."

"That's too quick for us with all the consents we need."

"I called the mayor's office, it's in a development area but they would rather have something sympathetic to the colonial style."

"I see and what's the word on other interest."

"The Mayor's office says interest has dwindled since they turned down housing or retail."

"And what does he say to a hotel and golf course"

"Bang on the money, that's why it's a hot one, needs you I'm afraid, even if we bid later over the internet."

"OK, give me a few to think on how I want to deal with it, meanwhile can you check what Honor is doing?"

"Will do."

David wanted to give some others an 'adventure' as they were now calling his trips. He wanted to check with the Nurse to get her opinion on whether he could take Jo and Bree away, who else he wondered, maybe Lauren, he'd play it by ear once he had spoken to the Nurse. First, he went to see Jane and outlined the situation. "You are going to need someone for design drawings, therefore Rachel, Ana, or Olivia unless you call in your students." She suggested.

That left him thinking, "got any advice?"

"You are going to need a nurse with you unless Jo fulfils that role, but I can't see how that would work. I think, take Susan and bring in temporary cover for her. Bree is definitely itching for some fun, Jo's ok, always popular with the others but she'd love to get away with you. Lauren would probably be better alone with you. She's happy with her new role but you just have to reinforce your relationship once in a while. I'd say Ver, Amber, Louise and Abby need some time out. Louise might suit this trip best with her marketing skills.

The mention of Ver prompted David to ask what she did, "She was in an accounts office, but she's with us now doing ours and providing support for anyone in the office who is out for one reason or another. She's been great for that and seems to enjoy the variety; if her smiley face is anything to go by. I think you need to find out more about her some time, take her for lunch or dinner sometime if you can. She is definitely a wizard with figures so Monica might find her useful."

"How is she fitting in with all the others at the Retreat?"

"Thrown herself in enthusiastically."

"Let's make that a definite then, in say a weeks' time."

"Meantime, I'll put Beth on your trip arrangements and also see if she has any updates on who might be available to get away."

David decided to find Bree and Jo while Jane was doing her thing. Visiting the nurse first, Susan offered to check availability of a temporary stand-in, if they were happy for her to do so. She said that Bree was last seen heading off for a swim on the Hotel roof and Jo was with Ruth when last seen; with the baby.

*************************************************************************************

Jo

We sat together last night chatting. Ruth has been so involved lately helping me with the baby, she has been extra friendly and interesting. Her questions were kind and showed that she listened, responding with follow up comments. In turn, we talked about her ambitions and hopes and about her relationship with her husband. A subject for discussion for both of us was David, something we were afraid to relate before. I thought we were both infatuated with him but at the same time strangely lonely given that we are never truly alone here, perhaps because he is away so much now.

Then tonight we hugged a lot and she stroked me as Alex sucked on my nipples filling himself with nature's bounty. I offered her a taste and she didn't pause before leaning forward to suck, my breasts were heavy and gave her a drink; she licked and made them hard and needy. Then she kissed me on the lips, just a little with baby in the way, when our lips parted our eyes met and we formed a connection that might perhaps become more, I wondered whether I was ready to give more to just one person.

"Would you like your own baby?" I asked.

"When he can manage it but I think my husband shoots blanks, I've never used contraception" she replied.

"Is there no one else you might use as a kind of donor?"

"It would have to be David but I think that might be complicated."

"How so?"

"I am not sure he would let me take the baby anywhere else, except for short periods."

"Are you thinking about the Olivia situation?"

"Yes and no, she is a unique case. It's that he wants to be a father to his children, he wouldn't want to be a donor."

"So you don't expect to stay here for long enough?"

"It's not that I expect one thing or another, it's that I have my freedom and I am not ready to give it up yet."

"Are you waiting for a true one on one relationship?"

"Maybe, something that isn't just sex might be nice."

"That's difficult inside the Retreat, I've always felt love here, but I didn't know what it was to be cared about before."

Ruth looked at me sympathetically and we hugged but I wasn't sure if she hadn't been loved either.

I thought about what she had said about David and I wasn't sure she was right. "Why don't you talk to him," I suggested. "I think he might trust you more than you think, but his pride would want that he keeps in touch, knows how the baby is doing, helps when he can."

"You Jo are a lot more astute than you make out, so how do you feel being tied to this place?"

"Isn't it about perspective, I don't feel tied, why should I, why do you think I'm tied? This place has everything I want, my baby to take care of and a career I could never have had anywhere else, and friends who care about me. I know that if there is anything I need I can have it."

"Like you say, it's perspective, it doesn't help that I was tied to a life where I didn't fit, for so long."

We talked into the night, now from different viewpoints and no longer as close as earlier.

So it was a surprise today when she found me with the baby again. I let her hold Alex for a while, and I could see the need she had to be a mother too but didn't want to let the feeling take hold, then she kissed me again and our conversation was in the past. We walked and rocked Alex until he fell asleep. I wanted him with me today so eventually we arrived at my bedroom and I put him in his cot. Then as I turned back towards Ruth she was right there and drew me in tight, our bodies pressed together, our lips pressed passionately. She was needy, wanting more than just sex, wanted closeness, we kissed forever, our lips diverting to each other's face, to necks and ears then back to lips that were swollen with so much kissing but still needed more. We undressed each other slowly enjoying the feel of each new piece of skin that became accessible until finally lips found nipples, sucked, nibbled and licked to hardness then pushing on to orgasmic pleasure.

We rested in each other's arms to savour our first pleasure and I sensed her reach to my side cabinet and pull open the drawer. It was an intrusive thing to do but I was too relaxed to let it bother me. "What have we here?" Her voice said huskily, I smiled to myself knowing exactly what it was, I'd made sure it was there just in case she came to visit. She slid back onto the bed, kneeling looking down at me and a naughty grin across her face as she pressed the dildo to her ready opening. "How do you want me?" I asked innocently. She pressed a finger to her chin, looking to the sky as if it was a question with many possible answers. I gave her an answer, well a starter anyway as I swung on to my front and lifted my arse enticingly towards her. I have been told many times that my rear is 'extremely fuckable' and I was hoping she wouldn't delay. A low moan told me that it still was and fingers stroked across my nether regions occasionally intruding to 'yes please' areas but she was teasing me and didn't stray for too long.

I sighed with built up tension when finally her fingers entered me and her thumb stroked my clit, it wasn't going to take me long and I encouraged her with words to continue doing what she was doing, touching the most responsive parts of my vagina and pleasuring my clit, more and faster as my pleasure built to a crescendo.

***********************************************************************************************

David found Jo and Ruth entwined, a double ended dildo barely visible in their depths as they ground their clits against each other in a scissoring action. They looked totally engrossed in the building pleasure that was a background to their mews and sighs which each gave the other and the words of adoration that made David feel like an interloper.

In the next moment their lips were interlocked in a fully intense kiss whilst their hands roamed each other's bodies, it was very erotic. David watched for a moment then turned to go, but two voices pleaded, "stay David, come join us." He could do no more than allow his own hands to roam across their bodies, sharing that pleasure then when their lips broke apart he replaced one then the other in as passionate a kiss as he could. It was the final ignition to their rising fire taking one then the other to a deep orgasm that spread through their bodies and made them press their bodies tight together. They took their time recovering, telling him to strip, then they pulled him onto the bed to press together in a group hug, Then ready for more, Jo rolled on top still connected to Ruth through their dildo, she raised her bottom carefully up trying not to lose the pleasure tool and she spread her legs wide, adding "the lubricant is the left side drawer"

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers