Consequences Pt. 14C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honor," Ana said. "Come darling." She had begun to move away waiting for Ana but looking very uncertain. "Come, come," Ana waved her hand at her and she reluctantly took the offered hand, her eyes cast downward trying hard not to let her emotions overwhelm her. She and David pulled her into a hug, "Let's go somewhere private" he said after a moment.

***********************************************************************

At some point, he began to notice that people interested in the Ladies were checking with him before any interaction aside from general chat in groups. He always found such approaches hard to refuse but began to do so. So at the next gathering, they made it an unspoken rule not to miss dinner together, he asked them what criteria he should use to decide, as he was inclined to refuse if there was sex involved. They looked at him blankly before realising that he was serious, then there were lots of smiles before Tania said into his ear. "I don't think it's actually asking for permission, I think it's just a formality, the ladies make their own decisions." And she smiled indulgently.

"That's an interesting point," he said. "So what's the point of asking then?"

"They want people who ask to be sure that they understand that they are under your protection, so as to avoid giving the wrong impression but not stop them having a good time."

"Can I at least ask what their intentions are?"

"Ohh yes, very much so."

He began to realise that Tania had risen to the heady heights of being their spokeswoman.

"So what happens if I refuse?"

"The ladies want you to not do so until you speak to them first, if that's ok?"

"I see, and what about you? I haven't had any requests to take you for a sail or a swim or whatever yet."

"They try, she said, but I am not ready to be outside the protection of our circle just yet, maybe I never will be but I am very happy as I am." She said, looking up at him through her eyelashes.

"Let's go somewhere private," he said.

"Can I bring someone too?" she said.

"Of course, who?"

"How about that good looking guy over there?" she asked cheekily.

He looked at her, not sure if she was kidding him. He called her bluff, "OK as long as I can bring Gayle, Lauren and Mei"

She batted his arm, "I was just tormenting you, but I must say that after hearing about the initiation the idea of being double teamed does seem very attractive."

David had done it once for Bree with her lust interest at that time, Roger, and he found it uncomfortable, embarrassing, and unfulfilling but what particularly made it so, was the position it placed him within his group. Without being particularly conscious of it he had become a leader of the pack and allowing another man into his domain just didn't feel right. He felt that those who were part of his wider circle were conscious of his position and accordingly didn't step over the line and the women who stepped out of his circle usually came to him at some point afterwards to be taken back under his wing. Now thinking about it, that was how he saw his position and he was learning to adapt but not that much.

After the Roger event he felt that Roger was different in the way they interacted so that he was pleased to dispatch him to Florida. David presently had the pending situation of suspicions about him and reports that he had from Dawn suggested that he was feathering his own nest by providing 'services' outside his normal remit. David wondered if it had all started after the threesome, giving Roger ideas above his value to the group. At the moment there wasn't any hard evidence but it was fairly evident that Roger was visiting rooms during the night then being asked by the same occupiers to do lesser tasks such as picking up packages in town and then receiving very high value 'tips.'

Dawn seemed comfortable in Florida and was seeing their investigator John regularly for her own kind of tips. He was also teaching her everything he could to help her to become a licensed bodyguard. The experience of being the escapee had convinced her that it was the job for her and everyone supported her ambition. The fact that John was more than just a teacher to her was overlooked by everyone and they were open about it.

Away from such distracting thoughts, David was struck by Tania's eyes; they seemed to plead with a request for him to include the guy she was looking at. He tried hard to find something that wouldn't set a precedent that the others would also want to follow. "Have you talked to that guy over there? He does seem to be particularly interested in you?"

"No I haven't, I am a little worried, I don't want to cause any friction with you. I can't help it, I'm hooked on you and your life now, but I am also exploring my new found freedom, it's weird really. I haven't given him any signals that I am interested but he seems to be looking and smiling at me."

"I don't remember him asking for my permission for anything."

"No, I haven't given him any signals that I am interested."

"I don't think I'm entirely certain where this is going."

"Poor David, you hate other men touching your women, it's almost primeval, the idea of any other man doing so in your presence is completely repulsive, am I right?"

"In essence yes, but I was just thinking about it and I think you will know what I am, more than any of the others. What I mean to say is that it's also about my position, who and what I am relative to everyone else."

"Ohh my, I know exactly what you mean, this week I've been learning how to escape from it but it's a different situation for me. I'm in a different environment right now but could fly off somewhere and be my other self at the drop of a hat. What you're saying is about what your position has become now and that you can't just choose to walk away like me, which is something completely different. I wonder what it was like when it was just you and Olivia?"

"It was certainly a lot simpler until she started getting out of control. I was really happy when we started to think about enjoying the fruits of our work"

"You're not happy now?"

"No, don't get me wrong, just differently, every day brings me a new challenge and who could complain about the people around me."

He thought for a moment and then related what he had been thinking about the Roger situation. She listened intently and began to understand the answers to some of the mysteries in the way he acted with the women.

She scanned the beach area where they were sitting, their group scattered here and there, in the water, playing volleyball, or just lying in the sun. It was Idyllic now that they had put their troubles behind them. It reminded her of David's other prevailing difficulty.

"What's happening with Jane?" she asked.

"We had a strained conversation; I asked her if she would keep the fires burning while I am in England. She said 'of course' and that was about it.

"Ohh David, David, how would you feel about being left behind? Is it that you cannot forgive her the way you have forgiven the rest of us?"

"Probably but being here takes the pressure off of actually doing something. I do miss her though, she's like you are now, someone I can connect to and talk about most things"

"You don't think the others could?"

"Ohh yes for sure they are all very astute in their own way, Ana particularly when it's just her and me or our working team, but in a situation like now she reverts some to the party girl and of course the men and women are drawn like flies."

He continued, "Lauren is a rock most of the time, but underneath it all she has a heart that can be very adventurous and a bit wild. Honor is new to my group, I thought she would be a loner but is gorgeous inside and out, I was her first after some early bad experiences with men and it hurts me a lot when she is with other men. I always wonder whether she does it to show me what I am missing."

"You could be right there, I've watched her, she does adore you but dare I say it, Ana does lead her astray, who can blame her, but she feels the same I'm sure."

"You think I should give her more attention?"

"Yes, as long as you don't ignore me."

He laughed, it was his greatest problem.

"Why don't you tell Honor how you feel, you might be surprised."

"You know, I think I will. Look at what's going on with her over there, they will be fighting over her next." Some of the local men had spotted her and were trying to get her attention, she wasn't ignoring them but she wasn't encouraging them either; she was however looking very enticing and the guys were edging nearer.

Tania said, "I am going to get a drink, why don't you call her over?"

"And on your way, why don't you see if that guy you were looking at would like to socialise with us all?" Tania rose and gave him a strange look, so he added; "don't take any meaning from that, I am not suggesting anything else." She responded with a satisfied smile and headed to the bar. David went over to Honor rather than call out her name for other men to know. "Hey," he said, "Fancy a walk and a talk?"

She looked worried. "Nothing wrong is there?"

"No, I just want to spend some time with you alone."

"You have lost your shadow have you?"

He laughed, not wanting to make anything of it. "She is a bit isn't she? It's all a bit new to her."

"Me too really, this is something else," she said with a sweep of her arm at the beauty around her.

"I have something to come clean about, but I'm not sure if you want to hear it"

She looked at him seriously, "try me!"

"It's a bit selfish but after our time together I felt part of you was mine. I know you were into girls but I thought you would come to me when you needed, I purposely tried to make it easy for you to continue the way things were, your thing with the reporter and the like. So when you had that guy last week I have to say it hit me hard and it still does. I just want you to know that I am yours, and you don't have to hold back, if you want anything from me; anything. I would like to assume that we are committed to each other; you just have to say how much. I know it is presumptuous, so please excuse me if I have stepped massively over the line. But otherwise, does that make sense?"

She looked at him for a long, long time and he thought he had completely messed up. They had sat down while they talked, now she stood up and his heart skipped a beat as he thought she was going to leave, but she put out a hand, he took it and she led him back to the Hotel. Tania watched with a smile on her face, maybe there was a new life for her, being with him, helping him to avoid pitfalls. She would have to be strong because there are so many pulling for a piece of him but she thought if anyone could do it she could, and there were always fringe benefits. She had touched base with the guy she liked the look of, and it was up to him. Now she smiled to herself noticing Mei looking at her, so she crooked a finger at her, 'Yes there were definitely fringe benefits,' and they exchanged very naughty looks.

She wasn't the only observational one, Jill was new in and still trying to catch up on all the nuances and interactions of the group. She turned to Ana and Lauren who were both people watching, "Is our suite air conditioned?" They nodded affirmatively, "I noticed the others going in for a siesta, what say we take up some more space?" Nothing more needed to be said.

******************************************************************************

They were sat naked around in a circle, on the combined beds that David had insisted upon. The beds took up most of the room, which was all to the good, as long as there was space enough to store the essential toys. The ladies insisted upon it as they directed the workmen who came to do the furniture shifting, much to the men's embarrassment. David had watched them warily as they were supposed to be on their best behaviour. The group had already been warned following Mei's initiation when she screened so much that someone called the police; the Hotel management were not happy.

The subject under discussion was what David should do about Jane and about going to England. It was not David's choice of subject but he was not about to argue, outnumbered as he was, 6 to 1. Soon to be 7 as Mei had insisted upon calling Gayle, to Lauren's chagrin. David had to admire Lauren's patience with her and he realised that they were made for each other but Mei's unquenchable passions were going to be a challenge to Lauren in the future. David was beginning to realise that Lauren could see that being part of the group helped to soak her up and at the end of the day Mei was always asleep in Lauren's arms stretched across her luxurious body. The only other allowance at night, unless Lauren was involved, was an occasional dalliance to try something different with David.

Back to the now and the ongoing discussion, the ladies generally thought that David should delay his departure to bring Jane out and patch things up. "OK," David said. "What do you guys want to do when our time here is up?" They looked at him as if saying why are you asking us?

So he continued, "Well first of all, if Jane comes out, it means Lauren needs to go back or the place might fall apart without one or other, or both."

Lauren interrupted then. "David, I think you should put Bree in charge for a while." The idea both surprised and impressed him. "That's genius," he said, "but what if she comes to England."

"Good point, although the people we have now are more than capable of carrying on with business, it's just our home that Lauren usually keeps on top of." said Ana.

"Looks like I need to go home soon," Lauren allowed.

David looked to Jill and then Tania, "We are ahead of our targets on the plans and permissions, who would you need out here to get the development started and progress it, aiming to try to get it up and running in six months. We have all the knowledge and experience in our team to project manage, sort out contractors, obtain materials and fittings, all we need are workmen."

Jill looked overawed by the suggestion "You are certainly going all out on this, aren't you, the trip to England seems impractical right now."

David looked disappointed, this time his ideas were running ahead of practicality. "What do you guys think? Any suggestions." Silence was their reply, they all just stared at him unbelieving.

Mei spoke first, "You know I have to go back to work."

"I know Mei, but I'm hoping you'll use your expertise to help the others get the permits and consents we need to source from outside the country. I am not saying everything has to come from the States but I doubt they have the skills we use for golf courses and a landing strip, let alone the marina."

Tania is torn, she would love to be involved, but it doesn't fit with her plans. Her thoughts are interrupted as he says, "I've only just thought of the idea so don't shut me down all at once but let's make a list of questions to be answered then in say 20 hours, let's gather together like this and see how you feel." The relief at not having to decide there and then is palpable amongst them all.

"Ok, hit me with your worries."

Ana is first saying "I can't be here and helping in England or wherever else I might be needed. We've agreed on the drawings that should receive the final stamp any day now, then my work is done until we are near to the internal fitting out stage, and even then there are plenty of skills in our people at doing that." She looked around at the others seeking agreement to the last point but she had to be satisfied with no comment. So she continued, "if Jane comes she has all the experience of fitting out Baltimore as does Bree and others."

David acknowledged that was true and would fit with the idea of taking his usual team with him but had rethought the idea of bringing Jane out. "Is there enough here to justify bringing Erika and Janine over during their Uni Break? Janine finishes this year but I am waiting to hear whether she needs to go for a higher qualification."

He looked to Tania, "Would you mind checking that for us?" He received an enthusiastic smile.

He continues "I'm now thinking of taking Jane, Elle, Ana and Sophia into England, it might be a different market for golf options, the rich guys from here are already going to Scotland and England playing the top courses, so we will need something else to please our current and future rich club members."

"I've got a few questions to put on your list," said Lauren. "First of all, money, how would you handle that?"

"OK, I'll add that to the list." Says David.

"Second, I don't think I have much to contribute here so I might as well swap with Bree."

"Ok, noted."

"Third, they will need accommodation, whoever comes over, which leads to the Villa. Have you thought of doing that first so that the ladies have somewhere to stay while the main project is ongoing?" Lauren finishes.

Tania decided to add some questions although she would rather go with David despite the reputed wind and rain of England and Scotland. "I've got a few questions to add even if they don't affect me"

"Shoot"

"I think the ladies will want to know about freedoms and I am guessing that there isn't enough work here to keep people busy full time. So would it be better to bring people in on rotation spending 1 or 2 weeks then returning to the US, then if so, how?"

"Good points." Acknowledged David. "We need to work up a full plan."

Honor joined in then. "That leads me to ask about what the need for the plane is, do I take you to the UK and come back or do I become part of the team?"

"Thank you Honor, that's also a very good point." David sighed inwardly, there were still far too many questions without answers.

End of Consequences 14 C

©2022 Bacchant2

*************************************************************************************

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it gets out of hand. Parents: James (Jim) and Ann

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Highly sexual woman who begins to find her inner desires taking control of her normal good sense. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem.'

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage. Unfortunately, she brings Peter, a self-styled gigolo who preys on women and inevitably wrecks marriages.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.