Consequential Adulting

Story Info
A screenplay of an affair and the consequences.
8.8k words
3.66
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in the style of a screenplay. Enjoy. Mica xx

FADE IN:

EXT. A SUPERMARKET CARPARK - MORNING

GERALD IS LOADING SHOPPING BAGS INTO THE BOOT OF HIS 4X4. A WOMAN WALKS UP TO HIM.

JULIE

Hello Gerry, not at work today then?

GERALD

Oh. Julie. Hi. No. No work today, same for you?

JULIE

No, gotta love these nine-day fortnights. Every other Friday is me time.

GERALD

I get one day a month and usually take Mondays for a nice long weekend, but needed to be in the office this Monday, so took today instead. She's at work, so a lazy day I think, perhaps a fresh coffee and a lay in the sun. It's nice not being overlooked in the garden.

JULIE

Sounds nice, if you remember my garden is like a goldfish bowl, no privacy at all.

GERALD

Well, that is one of the reasons I picked the house we are in, end of a cul-de-sac and on a bend, only way to see into the garden is via a satellite.

JULIE

Yes, well, there you are. I guess I shall just have to put up with my lot. Go home and have an instant coffee and sit with all the neighbours gawking.

GERALD

Well, you are welcome to come and have a coffee at mine and sit with no neighbours gawking.

(quietly to himself)

I might gawk a bit of course.

JULIE

Oh, okay, yes, I might take you up on that. Shall I follow you back?

INT. IN GERALD'S KITCHEN. - LATER

GERALD POURS FRESH BEANS INTO THE HOPPER OF HIS COFFEE MAKER

JULIE

That looks a complicated thing, I just use a kettle

GERALD

I like this, it grounds the beans and froths the milk. The coffee then is always fresh and hot. Difficult to go back to instant once you have one of these.

JULIE

I tend to drink a lot of Tea more than coffee.

GERALD

So, how do you want your coffee?

JULIE

White with one.

GERALD OPENS THE FRIDGE AND TAKES OUT A BOTTLE OF SEMI SKIMMED MILK AND POURS SOME INTO A JUG. HE STEAMS THE MILK WITH A SPOUT ON THE COFFEE MACHINE AND THEN POURS SOME FROTHED MILK INTO A MUG WITH A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR.

GERALD

Weak or strong. It isn't bitter.

JULIE

Oh I think medium if possible, not too sure how strong 'strong' is.

GERALD TURNS THE STRENGTH DIAL TO MEDIUM AND PRESSES A BUTTON. THERE IS THE SOUND OF GRINDING AND AFTER A MOMENT A THICK BROWN STREAM OF LIQUID POURS ONTO THE HOT FROTHY MILK IN THE MUG

EXT. IN GERALDS GARDEN - MOMENTS LATER

JULIE

God, you are so lucky, I can't see a single window from this garden, apart from yours that is.

SHE IS LAYING ON A SUN LOUNGER, HER SKIRT PULLED UP TO REVEAL HER LEGS AS SHE TAKES IN THE SUN. THE COFFEE MUG IS EMPTY ON THE GRASS AT THE SIDE OF HER.

GERALD

No, as I said it is quiet too, you could do all sorts here and no one would know.

JULIE

All sorts?

GERALD

Well, you know? It is private.

JULIE

Yes, I suppose you could sunbathe topless, although I suspect that wasn't quite what you meant. What's that noise I can hear?

GERALD

I am not sure, what noise, I can't hear any thing unusual.

JULIE

It is like a water pump, but you haven't got a garden pond, and I can't hear running water, but I can hear a pump.

GERALD

Oh that. Yes, sorry, I didn't think of that, it is a normal sound to me.

JULIE

Well what is it?

GERALD

The hot tub.

JULIE

My God, I didn't know you had one of them, where is it?

SHE SITS UP AND LOOKS AROUND THE GARDEN. GERALD LOOKS ACROSS AND FAILS TO AVERT HIS EYES AS HE FINDS HIMSELF WITH A CLEAR VIEW UP HER SKIRT.

GERALD

In the summerhouse

SHE STANDS UP AND WALKS OVER TO THE SUMMERHOUSE, OPENS THE DOOR AND LOOKS INSIDE.

JULIE

Wow. There is a hot tub at the Gym that I go to, but you can never get into it for the kids.

GERALD

Not a lot of kids in my hot tub. Only me that ever uses it.

JULIE

That's a waste. I would use it every day if I had one. She doesn't use it?

GERALD

No, but I do, I love getting hot and wet and naked, the tub is all my dreams at once.

JULIE

But you go in on your own. Doesn't sound like dream time to me.

GERALD

Well, join me and you'll see what I mean.

JULIE

I don't have a costume silly.

GERALD

I don't think you heard what I said.

JULIE

Yes I did, I just ignored it, it was inappropriate.

JULIE COMES BACK AND LAYS DOWN ON THE SUN LOUNGER AGAIN, PULLING HER SKIRT UP AGAIN SO THAT HER LEGS WILL GET THE SUN.

JULIE

I hate laying in the sun fully clothed, it doesn't seem right.

GERALD

Your choice, it is quiet enough here that you could go for an all over tan.

JULIE

God, you don't give up do you?. Well I am not at home am I? So couldn't change into something more suitable, and I can't go naked here can I?

GERALD

Like I said, it's private here. You could have made yourself more comfortable

JULIE

You're here. And what would she have said if she had come home and found me undressed in her garden?

GERALD

Well, one, she won't be home for hours. Two, the front door is locked anyway and so she can't get in, and three, well, you pulled your skirt up so far that you might as well have taken it off anyway.

JULIE

You locked the door? You locked me in?

GERALD

Well I left the key in the door, you can always let yourself out, if you wanted to that is.

JULIE LOOKS ACROSS AT GERALD. HE IS LAYING ON HIS BACK WITH HIS EYES CLOSED. SHE SHRUGS AND STANDS UP, UNDOING HER SKIRT AND BLOUSE AND LAYING THEM ON THE GRASS.

JULIE

Satisfied now?

GERALD

Yes, the view has definitely improved in the garden all of a sudden.

JULIE

How would you know, you've got your eyes shut?

GERALD

You think?

JULIE

Oh.

GERALD

Yes, things have definitely taken a turn for the better.

GERALD TURN ONTO HIS SIDE AND LOOKS STRAIGHT ACROSS AT JULIE LAYING ON THE SUN LOUNGER NEXT TO HIM. SHE TURNS TO FACE

HIM.

JULIE

Had I known that I was going to be seen in my underwear I would have worn matching bra and pants.

GERALD

Had I known I was finally going to see you in your bra and pants I would have worn looser clothing.

JULIE

Finally?

GERALD

Well, yes.

JULIE

Oh. You're a married man. I don't believe you, you are incorrigible.

GERALD

And you are a married woman laying in your underwear in the back garden with someone else's husband.

JULIE

Well surely I can trust you, that I am okay with you. I mean, we know each other.

GERALD

Oh believe me, you can trust me. You can trust me to be a man.

JULIE

What do you mean?

GERALD

What the fuck do you think I mean? Christ Jules, we are not teenagers.

GERALD SITS UP AND THEN KNEELS AT THE SIDE OF JULIE. HE LEANS DOWN AND KISSES HER, AND AS HER LIPS BREAK AND SHE BEGINS TO TENTATIVELY KISS BACK, HIS HAND FINDS THE MOUND OF HER BREAST AND SLIPS BENEATH THE FABRIC OF HER BRA.

JULIE

Stop it Gerry.

SHE PULLS AWAY AND GETS OFF THE SUN LOUNGER THE OTHER SIDE TO GERALD.

JULIE

This is not right Gerry. We are married people.

GERALD

You're the one that took most of your clothes off. I just thought that, well, you know.

JULIE

I know what you thought. No Jerry.

SHE STEPS INTO AND PULLS UP HER SKIRT AND THEN SLIPS ON AND BUTTONS HER BLOUSE. HER HAIR IS MESSY AND HER BLOUSE IS HANGING OUTSIDE HER SKIRT. SHE LOOKS A MESS.

GERALD SHRUGS AND LAYS BACK ON THE SUN LOUNGER

JULIE

So that is it?

GERALD

What do you mean?

JULIE

Well you try it on, get rebuffed, so you just lay down again. What about me?

GERALD

What about you? You can stay or go, your call.

JULIE

Thanks a bunch. You might at least offer me another coffee whilst I tidy myself up.

GERALD

Fair enough.

GERALD GETS UP AND WALKS TOWARDS THE HOUSE. JULIE FOLLOWS.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. IN GERALDS KITCHEN. - MOMENTS LATER

GERALD IS FROTHING THE MILK, JULIE IS STANDING BEHIND HIM TUCKING HER BLOUSE INTO HER SKIRT

JULIE

I mean, I can't believe you, I am married and so are you for God's sake.

GERALD

If anyone saw you right now they would think that we had just got out of bed. It is just what married people do, you know?

JULIE

Yes, when they are married to each other. We aren't.

GERALD

That's just a moot point.

GERALD TURNS AROUND AND FACES JULIE, THEIR FACES ARE JUST INCHES APART. THEY STARE AT EACH OTHER, GERALD LEANS FORWARD AND KISSES HER AGAIN. SHE KISSES BACK AND HER ARMS SLIP AROUND HIM AND THEN SHE PULLS BACK AGAIN.

JULIE

Christ Gerry will you stop it.

GERALD

I think that your mind is complaining where your body is yearning.

JULIE

Have you heard yourself?

GERALD

You didn't pull straight back.

MORE:

You kissed me back, and, can I just say, very pleasant it was too. Yes, very pleasant.

JULIE

Stop it, I forgot myself for a moment. A mistake, anyone could make. I should go.

GERALD

The same mistake you made on the sun lounger.

JULIE

Until you molested me.

GERALD

Caressed, not molested. You still kissed me back.

JULIE

As I said, a mistake.

GERALD PUTS HIS HANDS ON HER FACE AND GENTLY PULLS HER TO HIM AND KISSES HER AGAIN.

GERALD

I think

(BETWEEN KISSES)

That you protest a little too much

JULIE

This wrong

GERALD

It feels very right to me.

JULIE

(QUIETLY)

Well it doesn't to me. I don't do this.

GERALD

So I see.

GERALD UNDOES THE BUTTONS ON HER BLOUSE. PULLING IT FROM HER SKIRT. HE PUTS HIS HANDS UP HER SKIRT, RUCKING IT UP AT HER WAIST, HIS FINGERS BUNCHING THE WAIST BAND OF HER PANTIES HE PUSHES THEM DOWN.

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. IN GERALD'S BEDROOM - LATER

GERALD AND JULIE ARE NAKED ON THE BED, SHE IS CUTLED IN HIS ARMS

JULIE

What now?

GERALD

What do you mean 'what now?'

JULIE

Well, was this a one off, or what did it mean?

GERALD

It meant I am a man and you are a woman and so obviously I will take any opportunity presented, and obviously will again.

JULIE PULLS AWAY FROM HIM, PUSHING AT HIM TO DISENTANGLE HERSELF.

JULIE

You pig, is that all it was?

GERALD

Well what do you expect me to say? Are you about to leave your husband?

JULIE

Well no, but...

GERALD

No buts, it was a stolen pleasure between two adults, it need be nothing more, it could of course be something more, a lot more.

JULIE

It would be a hell of a lot more if our other halves found out.

GERALD

No, no it wouldn't. It would still be what it was which was pure pleasure. What it wouldn't be to our partners would be pleasure and if they found out then they would generate the hassle or trouble. The pleasure that it was for us would stay the same.

JULIE

Are you always so bloody pedantic?

GERALD

When is your next day off?

JULIE

Why?

GERALD

Well, that is when you can find out the answer to that question yourself.

JULIE

What makes you think that I will come back?

GERALD

Pleasure.

JULIE

Pig.

FADE OUT:

INT. IN GERALDS KITCHEN. - 2 WEEKS LATER

GERALD IS MAKING HIMSELF COFFEE. THE PHONE RINGS

GERALD

Hello?

JULIE

Hello. You are at home again then.

GERALD

Well yes, oh, of course, it is a couple of weeks, this must be your every other Friday?

JULIE

It is. I was just ringing on the odd chance that you might be at home.

GERALD

Well the weather is crap, there will be no sitting in the garden today. you'd be more likely to get an all over rust than an all over tan.

JULIE

There is always the hot tub. I would love to try the hot tub. I didn't get to try it last time.

GERALD

And why was that?

JULIE

Because you would not let me out of your bed for hours.

GERALD

You didn't try very hard to leave.

JULIE

Well, no. I was a little preoccupied

GERALD

So, you want to come round and have a go in my hot tub?

JULIE

Yes. I have my bikini all ready.

GERALD

I don't wear anything in the tub.

JULIE

Oh. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't really make any difference now does it?

GERALD

Well no, not considering that I have seen every inch of your body

JULIE

Well, yes, quite. You have been places that no one else ever has.

GERALD

I find that a little difficult to believe. You mean that no one has ever...

JULIE

Quite.

(HE HEARS HER BREATHING DEEPLY DOWN THE PHONE)

I can be with you in five minutes if you are free.

GERALD

I wondered if you would ring. I actually arranged to be at home today just in case. Yes, the tub is all ready, I will see you in five. Shall I make you a coffee for when you get here?

JULIE

No, can I have a coffee after the tub?

GERALD PUTS DOWN THE PHONE AND SIPS AT THE COFFEE HE HAS MADE. HE SMILES AND THEN UNDRESSES, STANDING NAKED IN THE KITCHEN, DRINKING COFFEE, WAITING FOR THE DOOR TO KNOCK.

DISSOLVE TO;

INT. IN THE HALLWAY - LATER

THERE IS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR. GERALD WALKS TO AND OPENS THE DOOR. HE IS NAKED.

JULIE

Oh, bloody hell Gerald, what if it had been someone else?

GERALD

Well she would have been invited in, just as you are.

JULIE

And if it had been a man?

GERALD

But it wasn't. Come in in and go through to the kitchen.

GERALD STANDS BACK AS JULIE ENTERS, HE THEN CLOSES AND LOCKS THE DOOR BEFORE FOLLOWING JULIE INTO THE KITCHEN.

GERALD

Well, do you want the hot tub?

JULIE

Yes

GERALD

Well, aren't you a little overdressed then?

JULIE

Don't I get a robe or something.

GERALD

No, how would I explain a damp robe? She knows I never use one.

JULIE

Oh.

GERALD

We aren't overlooked. No one will see you walking to the summerhouse.

JULIE

Except you.

GERALD

After two weeks ago I hardly thought that would bother you

JULIE

Well, perhaps it does.

GERALD

I have tasted parts of you that you didn't know people tasted. Now is hardly the time to get shy.

JULIE

I am not shy, it is just, well, I am not used to parading in the all together through rainstorms in other people's back gardens.

GERALD

Perhaps I ought to pin you down on the lawn and have my wicked way with you.

JULIE

Is that all you think of? Sex? I want to have a go in the hot tub. You said I could.

GERALD

Yes. I am a man, I think about sex even when I am having sex. Why do all women think of ways of not having it? Isn't an orgasm an orgasm?

JULIE

Only a man could ask that, it is because we usually get the wet patch.

GERALD

I didn't leave you with that problem two weeks ago.

JULIE

I still don't know how you did that, I mean, sucking...

GERALD

You didn't complain. Now, are you going to take your clothes off and come with me to the hot tub or what?

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. INSIDE THE SUMMERHOUSE - MOMENTS LATER

GERALD

Just hang on whilst I take the lid off and then you can get in.

GERALD OPENS THE HOT TUB LID AND THEN SLIDES IT OFF THE TUB. HE HOLDS JULIE'S HAND AS SHE CLIMBS IN. HE FOLLOWS HER AND JOINS HER IN THE WATER.

JULIE

This is really hot, I don't have my bath this hot.

GERALD

Strange that, seeing as how it is called a hot tub.

GERALD PRESSES SOME CONTROLS ON A PANEL, JETS OF WATER START UNDER THE SURFACE. HE PRESSES SOME ADDITIONAL BUTTONS AND THE JETS OF WATER FILL WITH BUBBLES OF AIR.

GERALD

You might like to sit in this corner next to me.

JULIE

Why, so you can have your evil way with me?

GERALD

Well, I am sure that you can wait for that. Sex doesn't really work very well in water. No, I meant to sit here because I think that you will enjoy it, if you sit just right.

JULIE

Why not, in my experience sex is better when I am, well, wetter, if you know what I mean.

SHE MOVES ACROSS AND SITS NEXT TO GERALD. A LOOK OF SURPRISE HITS HER FACE AND THEN SHE ADJUSTS HER POSITION SLIGHTLY AND LEANS BACK AGAINST GERALD. HER NIPPLES ARE AT THE WATER LINE, HALF SUBMERGED.

JULIE

Oh, I see what you mean. That one jet is in just the right spot.

GERALD

Yes, I thought that you would like that. And as for sex in water, well, lets just say that water doesn't seem to be a very good lubricant.

JULIE

Oh.

GERALD

Yes, very much 'oh', it would be just as if you were actually dry, even though you were in the water.

JULIE

Oh

THERE IS A PAUSE AND THEN JULIE STARTS TO BREATHE QUICKLY, TAKING IN SHORT BUT DEEP GASPS OF BREATH. SHE GRASPS GERALD BY THE ARM, SQUEEZING HIM PAINFULLY

Oh, Oh God, shit.

GERALD

Nice, yes?

JULIE JUST NODS AND THEN LOOKS AT GERALD, MOVING HERSELF SLIGHTLY AWAY.

JULIE

Phew. You said that you are the only one that uses the tub?

GERALD

Yes, she never comes in here.

JULIE

My God, why ever not? I would live in here. Nothing would get done in the house, ever.

GERALD

I don't know why not, you'll have to ask her yourself.

JULIE

Well I can't exactly do that, can I? She doesn't know I know about it, never mind that I might have been in it and know what its therapeutic properties are.

GERALD ROLLS SO THAT HE IS IN FRONT OF JULIE. HE PUSHES HER LEGS APART AND LAYS AGAINST HER, KISSING HER AND PLAYING WITH HER RIGHT BREAST. SHE KISSES BACK AND REACHES DOWN TO GRASP HIM.

GERALD

Hhm, that's nice

JULIE

I though sex didn't work in a hot tub.

GERALD

It isn't the wanting, it is the doing. Wait till later, believe me it'll be better.

JULIE

Well, if you want to do what you did last time, you'll drown if you try to do it now.

GERALD

Quite.

JULIE

Oh, that's nice, you can rub that little spot as much as you like. Tell me something.

GERALD

What?

JULIE

Why are you doing this?

GERALD

Doing what?

JULIE

You know what, here, with me in the tub, and then later in your bed.

GERALD

Well, why wouldn't I want to?

JULIE

But you are married.

GERALD

I could ask you exactly the same question.

JULIE

I actually don't know. I do know that you did things to me two weeks ago that I did not realise people did.

GERALD

Well, sorry, I did not intend it to be an educational.

JULIE

Don't get me wrong, I am no prude, it is just that I didn't know that people did things like that. I just never have. What did you intend, what do you intend, that is what I am asking, why? And why me? Is your marriage on the rocks?

GERALD

A man cannot have sex with someone who is not his wife unless his marriage is on the rocks? Is that what you are saying?

JULIE

Well, yes. I guess I am. What other reason?

GERALD

I don't believe you. Okay. So, by your thinking, your marriage must be on the rocks too. You have had sex outside your wedding arrangements and you came back for more.

JULIE

I came back for the hot tub, that's all. Anything else is well, just, well, you know?

GERALD

Yeah, the price you pay?

JULIE

Well I didn't think of it like that.

GERALD

Well no. Cheapens you doesn't it? God, why can't women just accept a fuck for what it is?

JULIE

Well, for a start we don't usually use that word.

GERALD

That is what it is though.

JULIE

To you maybe, to women it is much more. Don't forget women are giving away much more when they open their legs to a man. It is not done lightly.