Conservative Cougar on the Prowl

Story Info
Cougar on the Prowl.
7.6k words
4
28k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was my 50 something wife kicking it up on the dance floor in her leopard print "knock me down and fuck me shoes." As I looked across the bar to the far dance floor, I was amazed at how good she looked and how she was teasing the guys that were much younger than she was.

At the moment the music slowed down and her partner, a guy with dark hair and an average build, reached his arms around her and gently grabbed her ass with both hands, pulled her body into his groin area, and slowly ground his hips into her mid-section. She did not recoil against the action and she glanced in my direction and I simply smiled back, though I was certainly jealous at the moment, as she was being groped by a total stranger 20 years younger than both of us.

I was not surprised that she was turning heads of the horny males that arrived at the bar at the Mohegan Sun Casino, but she believed that no one would even look at her. Of course Meredith was misguided in her thoughts and the reason she was grinding against a 38 year old had much to do with her recent low self-esteem and my prodding her into this outlier behavior for both of us.

Having been married for 25 years, as far as I know neither one of us has ever had another sexual partner. Certainly we had never done anything like this.

Meredith has been feeling low for a while and as she has aged her body has changed and she thinks that no one finds her attractive. It doesn't matter that I want to slide into her a half dozen times a week. I'm just the broken down husband. She doesn't think her curvaceous, luscious body would even be noticed by other males. She feels unattractive and hates her best asset, her 36DD breasts that I think are amazing.

I also love her hips and ass too, but she has felt unattractive for some time and comments often about it. I kept telling her that with her curvy, sensual body, they would line up to take turns on her at the sex club, but she just kept telling me she felt disgusting and unattractive. She was 5'3" and 135 pounds and a little dynamo with short dark hair with streaks of silver/gray. Well, after 25 years of marriage I've learned that my thoughts don't really matter when it comes to her self-image so I've learned to shut up.

I glanced back at the dance floor and her younger dance partner was now reaching his hand down the back of her dress. She was wearing a seductively flirty, one piece cowl neck dress that was mid-thigh in length. The dress featured an open back design that plunged down to her waist exposing her naked back. The back of the dress had a backside zipper feature that sliced through the fabric covering her ass. The cowl neck highlighted her magnificent 36DD breasts that were not imprisoned by a bra.

The metal shimmer of the silver, somewhat see-through dress allowed a good view of her black, eyelash lace mesh garter belt with a satin bow accent over a leopard crotchless thong. The garter connected to hot, black mesh pantyhose that took me back to the days of when I dated her and drooled to get my hands on her legs.

I had purchased all of the sexy wear as she was in no frame of mind to primp and go out. We were in town for meetings and she reluctantly agreed to play along with my attempt to put a smile on her face and to show her that she was, in fact, desirable and wanted by other men beside her stale old husband. She was not happy about it and told me she thought she looked ridiculous.

The idea was for her to go down to the bar looking and smelling sexy, hang out at the bar and see what happened. In her mind nothing would happen. I told her I would come down in about an hour, sit across the bar, and watch the action. I told her that when things heated up I would come over and pretend that we were long lost college buddies and would have some fun at that point. She thought that she would be sitting by herself when I strolled into the bar.

And there she was on the dance floor with a much younger guy, grinding into her hips and reaching his hand down the back of her open dress searching for the thong I suppose. He must have found the zipper on the dress and eased it down a few inches to make room for his hand. Meredith was not fighting his hand that was sliding under the silver fabric of the shimmering dress. The slow dance ended and she headed for her bar stool with her new found worshiper one step behind. I noticed he was ogling her ass as they got to the bar. Meredith glanced back at me and gave me a flirty little smile as she crawled up into the bar stool.

I know exactly what the young man was thinking. He was dreaming about pulling that dress off and seeing her standing in her garter and thong with her matching g-string with her gorgeous, naked tits staring back at him. I'm guessing that her bar buddy was wondering if she was all natural down there or if she was shaved or had a trim.

Man, I wanted to waltz over there and tell him she was amazing in the bedroom, but I was stuck across the barroom simply watching the action. As she crawled into her bar stool, her buddy eased up against her and put his arm around her.

There were many younger women in the bar now, but there was competition for Meredith as she was noticed on the dance floor. There was a new guy handing her another margarita as she was speaking to another guy in the stool to her right. That ended in a good laugh and the dance buddy was trying to get some more attention as he rubbed her shoulder gently.

I decided to get wild. I texted her that she should turn toward the guy on her left and ease her legs apart to show off her sexy underwear. I wasn't sure if she would respond or ignore me and she was now surrounded by about four or five guys all younger than she was, so I really couldn't see all the action. And as I have told her for months, they all wanted a piece of her and would race to her room if she gave them the word. Hell it looked like she was going to get filled up right there at the bar.

Then I saw her turn in my direction and ease her legs apart on the bar stool. It was very subtle but she immediately found another friend in the man in the stool to her left. He leaned in, said something and they laughed. Meredith pointed at her shoes and they laughed again. She leaned forward toward the bar and took a big swallow of her margarita and her dance buddy had moved his hand back under the zipper on the back of her dress searching for the thong again. She did not fight it and in fact seemed to ease forward a bit more to give him more room. He leaned into her neck and gave her a slight kiss on the neck.

She pulled away, spread her legs a bit wider, and leaned over to her new buddy on the left and they had a short conversation. Dance boy still had his hand down her back probing around. I texted again.

She excused herself and headed for the bathroom. My text suggested she go to the ladies room and take her thong off so she could show them her naked sex. She texted back as she headed to the bathroom, "you horny son-of -a-bitch."

So I'm not sure if that was a good thing or not but she smiled a flirty smile at me as she returned. The men were delighted at her return and she took her leopard print thong and handed it to the man on her left, who had to be at least 20 years younger than my new MILF. The man was stunned and wasted little time in placing it on his crotch. He pointed at her shoes again, no doubt noticing the print coordination between the shoes and crotchless thong.

The thought of her thong being removed aroused the crowd of men as they moved closer in laughter, no doubt with their horny thoughts about touching her newly exposed love box. Hell, the thought of her sitting there with her wet pussy exposed for all the men got me harder.

She took another big swallow of Margarita and another one arrived from the cute little bartender. She looked at my wife with longing too, wondering why my older wife was getting all the attention. I knew that anything more than two drinks was trouble for her and she wasted little time in sucking on the third tequila.

Meredith then turned back to her left again and pulled her dress up to her upper thigh and spread her legs much wider. At that moment the thought occurred to me that she must be completely soaked and dripping her sex juices on the stool. I'd pay for that view right now.

The lucky thong man dropped her panties on the floor, jumped off the stool and froze waist level staring up her skirt looking for the goodies. While thong boy was staring, her dancing buddy could not help himself so he reached his hands around from behind and started to gently rub her breasts. Lucky bastard, they are spectacular. The thong boy picked up her underwear and as he stood up placed his right hand on her right thigh and slowly worked his hand up toward paradise. She did not stop him.

Since we haven't had sex in a while I had no idea if he was looking at and touching a natural mound or if she had trimmed it. It was winter so I'm guessing it was untamed.

The man on the right was feeling left out so he said something to her and she grabbed his hand and started to caress it. He moved closer at that point as I sat across the room in amazement.

There was my 58 year old wife, surrounded by men 20 to 25 years younger than she was, and she was in a state of undress and being groped by them all and she was loving every second of the attention. Well, I guess she has become a cougar.

It was time to make my move before she ended up banging all the guys on the bar top. She was uninhibited and having more fun than I've seen her have in years. Maybe I should just stay away and let her do her thing. Instead, I headed over to the area and she yelled at me when I got about 10 feet away.

"Tim is that you?" I pretended not to hear her over the music. She yelled again and I ignored her. Then she jumped off the bar stool and came over to me. We had a big embrace and she kissed me right there. We had a conversation and pretended to be long lost college buddies.

I pushed her back and looked her up and down as though I hadn't seen her in years. Truth be told I've never seen her like this but it was a fine sight to see. With the light from the dance floor I could barely make out her nipples under the dress and the light provided a daring view of the garter underneath the shimmering fabric.

The real conversation went something like this. "I told you that you would make the men crazy with your amazing curves. You look so hot over at the bar and all the guys are hovering over you like bees soaking up pollen. You are the life of this party!"

"Damn you, I was just about to get a finger in my wetness at the bar when you got up." I laughed and she said she needed another sip of her Margarita. "I am so fucking horny I can't stand it," she said as we headed for the barstool. That was an understatement. It looked like there were plenty of guys who could take care of that problem on this night.

"I can go back to my spot and you can tell your followers that I was just a friend. I'll just sit over there and watch you play the field." She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her overheated covey of horny young men.

"Come on mister, I gotta find that finger that was exploring a minute ago," she laughed at me.

Meredith made the introductions and she told them I was a long lost college buddy and her three admirers made sure they were close to her and I was on the outside looking in.

They could care less about me. They were focused on getting her dress off her sexy body. I knew that feeling.

She climbed back up on the bar stool and took a big swallow of the margarita and threw her head back as dance boy, Zac, eased his right hand under her dress to caress her tits. "Yep Zach, I love em too," I encouraged him. "I haven't seen them since college," I lied. I'm sure they are lovely as ever.

"I'd love to get my mouth on them," Zac said to me almost begging.

Zac wanted to know if I really saw her naked and I told him that I banged her every few weeks when we were in college. "Nice, tight ass and she always gets wet," I promised him. "Oh and she is a screamer."

"Man I would love to get her naked tonight," he said to both me and Meredith. Meredith laughed and said she was close to being naked right here in the bar. Bert, the guy in the stool to her left was now working his hand back up her thigh and I saw her legs spread a little more as she knocked down more tequila.

It had been so long since I saw her naked that I had no idea if she was all natural down there, but the wood in my pants was starting to rage and I was going to take care of that when we returned to the room. Now that I thought about it I noticed there was lots of wood around my overheated wife.

The finger must have found the target as she re-adjusted her butt on the bar seat and she closed her eyes and quietly whimpered. I leaned over and asked Bert if she was wet. He whispered back that he was knuckle deep and working a second finger into her tightness. He said she was incredibly wet.

She had hands from three strange younger guys fondling her body and there I was, her husband a few feet away taking it all in. One lucky man had managed to insert his fingers into her love box and the others were dancing with her breasts. I never would have believed it.

And then Meredith had an idea. "Lets all go up to my room." I was shocked. She wanted to take three strangers back to her room and one long lost college buddy, aka her husband. I said nothing as the other men almost tripped over themselves as they jumped away from the bar. Meredith bit her lip and smiled at me.

As we walked out of the bar Meredith whispered that we would have fun but that she wouldn't fuck any of the guys. My response was for her to lead the way and that she had the wet pussy and she was in charge. She laughed and said there would be no sex. I asked what that meant and she asked if I was ok with everything but penetration.

"Let's go have a night to remember," was my reply. Almost in disbelief, I had no idea it would escalate like this. I'm not that guy that wants to share his wife with every horny dude on the planet, but it looked like I was about to do just that.

As the elevator door closed I looked at her menage. They were all 20+ years younger and not bad looking. She told them that there would be no penetration when we arrived in her room and if they agreed to her rules they were welcome to come inside. She looked at them all and warned them that she was not kidding.

They all agreed as did I that it was everything goes but penetration and as we closed the door to the room I saw the eyes of the guys get big as they all touched their hard-on's through their pants.

Randy, the guy to her right at the bar wanted to know where her husband was and why she was in such a place all alone. And then he picked up the big, fat vibrator on the bed and laughed.

Meredith told them that was a gift from her stupid husband that had left her in favor of a football game in Florida. "I guess that he thinks that is an adequate replacement," she said to no one in particular. " I decided to treat myself to a night out so here I am. I thought I was coming back from the bar to the vibrator. His name is Fat Daddy."

"Meredith you are a wild one," Bert said as he stepped close to her hot body. She turned to face him and complained that her dress was just too tight on her body. Bert took the hint and started to unzip the rest of the zipper on her back side. I had never seen her like this. She was flaming hot, in charge, and flaunting her sexuality in front of us all. Clearly she had all the power at the moment and whether it was the tequila or the fact that she realized she was in fact, desirous, she was definitely having fun.

I sat on the chair with the ottoman and watched as Bert reached around

and fumbled for the zipper on the back of her dress. She reached down to search for the hardness that was protruding from his pants. Zac closed in from behind and he reached for the clasp at the back of her neck.

Randy sat on the bed and watched the action as he tried to release his erection from its prison. There seemed to be a race between Zac and Bert to successfully win the fight against the closure holding the shimmering silver dress to Meredith's body.

I watched from the safety of my ottoman as the three men tried to expose the sexuality, and I had to remember that was my wife of 25 years over there that was suddenly a raw sex object for three younger men. Cougar anyone I thought to myself as Zac seemed to win the race to release the closure.

And just like that there were two of the most beautiful breasts I'd ever laid eyes on staring back for all to see. She was standing there with her 36DD's completely exposed for the strangers to see. They were large, round, with light areola's and bite size nipples. Meredith simply stood there with a sexy smile on her face and she reached both of her hands up under the flesh and pushed them up. Are you fucking kidding me, I thought. Delicious.

And then they were gone or at least I couldn't see them as Zac stepped around from the back to take one in his mouth. Randy eased off the bed, grabbed the other one with two hands and swirled her nipple around his tongue.

At about that time, Bert hit pay dirt with the zipper and peeled the rest of the dress down toward the carpet as he stooped to a knee. He was now eye level with her naked mound of trimmed pubic hair as she had long ago lost the thong. Meredith, still wearing her Leopard print pumps, stepped out of the dress and closed her eyes as the two men's tongues seemed to be taking a toll on her nipples.

Bert seemed surprised that he was inches away from her vagina, and it was still framed beautifully in the black mesh garter and black pantyhose. He simply eased his face over to her mound and started to work it out, I'm sure with his tongue, but from my vantage point I could not be sure.

Meredith finally opened her eyes as she was moaning lightly with all the attention from the three horny men. She stepped away from them and moved in front of the wall length mirror in the hotel room. She looked herself over, primped her hair a bit and turned to face us all again.

She seemed to notice me from across the room and wondered aloud why I wasn't touching the goods. I simply said I was enjoying the view and the action and since I had sampled the goods many times back in our college days that I was enjoying the show with her three new play toys.

"Don't worry," I assured her. I would get my play time in before the night ended. She smiled and said she was sure I would. I took her all in from my viewpoint. She was almost glowing. She stood there on her high heels with her glorious "made for fucking hips" outlined by the sexy garter belt. The strings wound down to the mesh stockings and framed by it all was her seething hot pussy that was trimmed and fuckable. Her lips were just hidden behind the well-trimmed black mound of hair.

It was such a hot sight to see and I was thinking that she must be so wet right now. I could tell by the look on her face that she knew she was fucking hot. I noticed a couple of the guys taking pics with their cell phones and they were immediately scolded by her hotness. I always wanted to take erotic pics for just me and she forbid it and here she was standing almost naked and her worshipers were taking pics. Damn.

At that point she demanded that the three admirers sit on the end of the king size bed and they immediately found their places on the bed. Randy and Zac started to remove their pants and she stopped them with an angry stare.

"That is my job gentleman." She threatened them. "You can all remove your shirts for me though." As she turned her attention to them I grabbed my cell phone and snapped a couple pics that would not meet with my wife's approval.

12