Conservative Wife Shows Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up staring lovingly into my eyes. "I love you more than anything baby, and I always will. I won't make any promises, but we will see how it goes once I meet The Don," she said with a sexy smirk.

With that we paid our tab and headed back to Eric's. He still hadn't arrived, so we decided to take an afternoon nap. As we lay spooning my mind wouldn't stop racing, as my stiff cock nestled against her plump ass. Finally, at some point I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later around dusk I woke to the sound of the front door closing. I slipped out of bed and greeted my old friend with a bear hug. He hadn't changed a bit. Still tall and buff, with that disarming grin and those piercing blue eyes. I remember thinking that I must be crazy encouraging my wife to show off her sexy body to this stud. But at the same time I couldn't deny the excitement of the adventure I had set in motion.

To be continued

12