Conservative Wife Shows Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had regained some composure Eric stood up, still buried deep inside of her. His big hands each cupped an ass cheek and he began sliding her up and down his slick shaft. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her face buried in his chest as he began to use her cunt for his pleasure.

As his pace increased I heard that animal wail begin again deep in her chest, quietly at first but it quickly picked up intensity. It was then that he walked her to the door, the one place in the room that I couldn't focus the camera damn it. Then I heard it rattle as her back pressed against it before it really started to shake!

Every thrust into her threatened to tear the door from its frame. She was moaning and screaming and babbling incoherently as the Don fucked her. I moved closer.

She sounded like she was cumming continuously, and he was groaning and grunting as well as he fucked her mercilessly. His pace quickened and I could hear the wet slapping of their bodies where they were joined even over their moans of ecstasy. Then the pumping became more sporadic and Eric's grunts and groans more pronounced. Suddenly he gasped "Where do you want me to cum?"

Without hesitation my bride croaked "Fill my pussy you big fucking stud! I want to feel you in my womb when you cum!" Then she screamed "Oh my God!!" as he unloaded streams of his hot sperm deep into my sweet little conservative wife's swollen cunt.

I assume Eric's knees must have buckled then, because they slid to the floor. I could hear lots of heavy breathing and then quiet talking as they made their way over to the bed. I was shocked at what I saw when Lisa came back into camera view. She flopped back on the bed obviously exhausted with her legs splayed wide. Her pussy was gaping and red, and a steady stream of cum was leaking down the crack of her ass. The teddy was in shreds still around her waist, but obviously ripped apart to get better access to her charms. She looked like a well-used, totally satisfied slut, and I had never wanted her more or been more proud.

After a few minutes had passed Eric roused himself and gave her a kiss on the lips, they spoke quietly for a minute. Finally he got up, put on his shorts and walked to the door. I felt awkward seeing him face to face knowing that he had just deposited his seed deep inside my wife, but he gave me a sideways grin and walked right up to me.

"Hey Bro, are you ok?" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I hope you got to watch like you wanted. Oh my God she is one sexy woman!" he gushed.

"I did" I replied. "That was fucking amazing! I had no idea that she had it in her to let go like that. It was better than I could have hoped."

"Well I'm happy to have been of service brother. You guys are into some kinky shit, but hey, I'm game to help out any time you want me to." he laughed. "I was ready for another round, but she was concerned about you. She asked me to send you in."

"Thanks man. Oh by the way you might want to sterilize your IPAD before you tune in. I might have accidentally sprayed it." I said with a sheepish grin.

"Hmmmm, well I might have accidentally sprayed something of yours too bro, so no worries." He grinned before heading to the bathroom to wash up.

Lisa was still splayed on the bed when I opened the door. She looked so fucking sexy at that moment that I could barely control myself, but seeing the look of concern on her face I did.

"Are you ok?" she looked like she was about to cry as the words came tumbling out. "God baby, I only meant to tease him a little and then take you to bed and fuck you silly, but then you fell asleep and I was so turned on and..."

I kissed her, softly at first, but then with more passion. I felt the tenseness seep from her body as I held her close and whispered in her ear how much I loved her.

"It was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced baby. I won't lie, the emotions threatened to overpower me at first. I almost ran in there to stop it, but I'm glad I didn't. I wanted you to have a mind blowing experience. Pure animal lust! It sure looked and sounded as if you had that in spades. I love you more now than ever, and I have never wanted you so badly in my life! I want you to fill in all of the details that I missed before you went in the bedroom later, but right now I just need to reclaim what is mine."

She winced as I slid into her slippery tunnel, but didn't object. Even though she was not nearly as tight as I was used to, and the combination of their cum made her so slick I could hardly feel the sides, I still only lasted a couple of minutes before adding my cum to his. The pictures kept running through my mind of his cock stretching her out and I just couldn't hold it back. I fucked her like a wild man then came so hard I nearly passed out. Afterwards she told me what happened after I fell asleep on the sofa as we cuddled.

"He sat down very close to me, and of course I was already turned on from being such a naughty little wife and letting him see my panties. I could feel the heat of his body next to mine and smell his manly scent. It was somehow different than yours, and I found It strangely arousing. He finally broached the subject of watching us fuck that first night on camera, and then watching us on the porch this morning. You didn't tell me he saw that too, you naughty boy. Anyway I was embarrassed but drunk and high enough to be bold, so I asked him if he liked watching us. He told me that he was so turned on that he had to jerk off. Then he asked me if it made me hot knowing that he had seen us. I couldn't lie. I told him about my newfound kink of showing off my body to turn men on, and even told him about the truck driver on the trip down. It was then that he kissed me. It was a long sensual kiss and I just felt all of my reservations melt away. He asked if I would like to show off for him, and that's when I decided to put on that teddy and dance for him. I still convinced myself that I would just tease him and send him to his own room to jerk off thinking about me. The thought of that was so hot! But when I saw his big bulge straining against his shorts and I knew it was there because he was lusting after me, I just lost all control. God baby, do you hate me? I couldn't blame you if you did."

"I love you more than ever Lisa. I mean if you developed feelings for him I would never forgive myself, but as long as it's just sex I am thrilled that you got to experience that."

"My feelings are only for you lover." she purred. "You are the only man I will ever love."

We kissed passionately before she settled her head on my shoulder contentedly.

Just before we drifted off to sleep she whispered "Of course we will be here for the rest of the week. Just imagine the fun we could all have together."

12