Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in my seat beside her once again, I began by asking, "Why were you holding my, uh-"

"Morning wood?" Sydney offered.

"Yeah, morning wood."

"Wel-l-l, Tommy likes it when I wake him up like that. He says I give him a warm feeling when I hold him in my hands," she told me, then frowned and asked timidly, "I didn't do anything wrong, did I? I was just being considerate."

I grinned like an idiot and blurted out, "I wish I had someone to wake me up like that every morning!"

That reassured my companion. She grinned back at me and her whole posture relaxed, grew more comfortable and at ease beside me in the dim morning light.

"You know...," she began, "Tommy usually expects me to finish what I start when I wake him up like that. He always jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom, just like you did. But he always comes back to bed with 'morning wood' and a lot of tension in him. Do you still have a lot of tension, Mr. Torby?"

To make her meaning clearer, Sydney placed her hand in my lap, her tiny palm spreading across the peak of my rigid tent pole. My hips rolled involuntarily and I thrust my erection up against her warm hand.

"I can help with that," she said softly with a smile before spreading her blanket across both our laps and gently beginning to tug my zipper down.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked nervously with a glance forward to the driver and to the rear where the other passengers slept, "It will be light out soon and I don't want to wake anyone. I might make noise."

That last sentence was true. I sometimes made all manner of unholy noises when my morning wood received this sort of attention. It had been two long years since I'd had so much attention. I feared I might scare the hell out of everyone on the bus if Sydney continued.

"We'll be careful... and I'll do my best to be quiet. Can you be quiet?" she asked.

I nodded like a five-year-old. The fact that she had extracted my erection by now and was gently stroking it in the most tenderhearted manner erased any reservations I had. I wasn't at all certain I could be quiet, but I did know Sydney had my best interests at heart.

"You'll let me know when we're getting close to relieving all this tension, won't you?" She gave my manhood a firm squeeze around its base as she said this.

I nodded like a good little boy once more.

Tommy had taught her all of the ins and outs of relieving the tensions of morning wood. I was sitting blissfully in my seat as she slowly, gently worked to bring all the tensions and strains wracking my body to the surface.

"Is that better, Mr. Torby?... Is that morning wood of yours going to go away?"

I nodded again. Lots of things were about to go away, including my good sense.

A half-minute later I wheezed out as softly as I could manage, "Soon. Real soon!" I'm sure she could sense the tension in my voice and probably in my cock too.

A broad, knowing smile suddenly flashed across Sydney's lovely young face. So many things happened at once that I was left dazed and confused. Sydney's stroking hand froze mid-staff. With her other hand she lifted the blanket slightly and then dropped to her knees on the floor beside me, squirming and wriggling her deliciously elfish body gently, but insistently into a position between my knees. Her head suddenly disappeared beneath the blanket and before I could even react, her mouth was upon my cock. She took in my full length in one sudden, hungry gulp. Now, I'm certainly not the most well-endowed man on earth, but nature didn't cheat me either. Feeling my cockhead thumping the back of her throat, my throbbing shaft bending to accommodate the crook of her neck sent me into a tailspin. I didn't know any female, especially such a diminutive and young woman could devour an erect cock with such ease and gleeful enthusiasm.

I did my best to stifle a long, loud squeal as I began to spill this long pent-up load of my beans. I was mostly successful. The bus driver glanced back in his rear-view mirror at me for a second, but he wasn't stopping the bus. Passengers weren't screaming out in shock either. However, my balls, were suddenly, and quite happily emptier than they had been since my ex-wife had started cheating on me more than two years ago.

Sydney wasn't finished with my morning wood quite yet. With my young travelling companion still cloaked by the blanket, her head continued rising, then falling steadily over the length of my withering shaft. Suddenly, she began to suck. I was positive she had already sucked every last drop of cum out of my cock, but now I feared she might get splinters in her tongue if she sucked any longer or any harder.

I tossed the blanket back to expose Sydney working diligently on my now withering staff.

"That's good... That's wonderful, Sydney... Oh god, Sydney you're going to turn my balls inside out if you suck any more!" I croaked.

My voice was raspy, and I suddenly realized I was on the verge of passing out. I am in my early thirties, healthy, and in most ways average. I was totally unprepared for this. I had just been given the best, most exquisite handjob of my life and now, with my nutsack turned inside out I was gazing at the cutest little pixie grinning happily up at me with my limp cock resting at her lips. The streaks of blue in her short hair truly did make me think of her as a pixie or some magical sprite. I was delirious with my own satisfaction and the vision of her beautiful smiling face gazing up impishly at me from between my legs.

"I hope that did the trick," she told me, "I did my best to keep all of the mess from getting on your pants. Tommy always tells me how important it is to be as neat as possible and to keep from making a mess."

Sydney had been true to her word. My pants were clean and dry and if my fly had not been open and had my spent cock not been jutting out like a limp piece of uncooked sausage, no one could have possibly known I had just spewed a gallon of my cum into Sydney's smiling mouth. The sight of her adoring little face was a model of playful purity and chastity, except for one tiny little trickle of my seed seeping from the corner of her mouth toward her adorable chin.

I almost swooned again at the sight of that little bit of my cum. I just knew she had a belly full of my goodies to boot. I wanted desperately to repeat this entire process again. I could feel faint stirrings in my groin and knew it would take only a few minutes to grow hale and hearty and in desperate need for her attentions once more.

BAM!... BANG!

In a matter of seconds two loud, seat-shuddering explosions, the second one louder than the first, erupted behind us at the back of the bus. Everybody was awake now. Thankfully, I was able to holster my tool quickly while Sydney extracted herself from between my legs and slithered back into her seat beside me. She looked as innocent and angelic as any young, attractive pixie could -- except for that little dribble of cum running down her chin.

Our bus suddenly began to slow down and we swerved sharply toward the side of the road. Even before the driver had managed to bring us to a complete stop an eerie quiet had come over the bus. The engine was dead, completely and totally silent.

"Whoo!" someone screamed from behind us.

I agreed with my fellow passenger's shock. It also occurred to me that if our bus had exploded like that a mere two minutes earlier, Sydney might well have bitten my dick off at those sharp sounds. She might well have swallowed my entire length of morning wood in one single gulp. It had been a real joy to feed my companion that big delicious load of my seed but I preferred being able to offer more of my protein load to her later. I shuddered at the prospect of having almost lost my dick in a bus accident.

The passenger who had screamed tore down the aisle the second we crunched to an abrupt stop, yelling over and over for everyone to hear, "What the hell happened?". By now I could see clouds of smoke or steam wafting over our bus from the rear. This didn't look good at all.

After calming that single passenger who had rushed forward screaming, the driver called out to us all, "Folks, I don't know what's wrong but I'd like for you all to stay in your seats while I see what happened. I will be right back. Please be patient!"

Five long minutes later he returned, his face grim and his cell phone in hand.

"I'm afraid this old bus is in bad, bad shape folks. The engine is totally wrecked. There is no way we can get it running. I've already called the company and they are going to send another bus to pick you all up. The really bad news is that it will be early tomorrow morning before the new bus can be here."

The passenger who had already freaked out once, instantly proceeded to lay into the bus driver as if the poor driver planned this whole engine explosion thing. The driver let him vent for a full minute before cutting him short. We were all bunched up at the front of the bus by now, crowded into the first few rows and sitting tightly crowded together. It's amazing what a little bus explosion can do to bring people together.

"OK, OK! I understand your concerns, folks. I really do! We are a quarter-mile from the exit ramp to a little town up ahead. I don't think there's much in the town but I've already asked the bus company to see if there's a motel nearby. We'll arrange a place to stay for all of you," the driver explained.

Almost as an afterthought, he added, "And if my experience has taught me anything, the company will refund the cost of your ticket and give you some form of credit toward your next trip with us. We really do appreciate your business and regret this inconvenience."

He glared directly at our most unruly passenger as he added this last bit and then went on, "Again, we are truly sorry for all this inconvenience. We are going to get you moving on to your destinations just as soon as we can, folks."

The bus driver's little talk helped to calm us. I'm sure none of us were thrilled by having this huge delay thrown into our plans. Well, perhaps I was more than a little thrilled. After all, it did mean another night with Sydney and, I hoped, another opportunity for her to smooth out my morning wood.

I called the chairperson of the English Department at the community college where I was interviewing, explained the situation, took a little ribbing from her for traveling by bus for my interview and promised to keep her posted on my expected arrival time. Next, I scanned forward in front of the bus while the driver put out those emergency flags to let traffic know we had broken down. The view down the highway was not promising. I could see the exit ramp, an overpass for a state highway and only one sign. It indicated there was a gas station nearby, though no building even closely resembling a gas station was anywhere in sight. The overpass was within walking distance but I guessed the gas station might still be miles away. We were, for all intents and purposes, stranded in the middle of mile after mile of corn and wheat fields.

"Do you want to call Tommy and let him know you're OK" I turned and asked my companion, offering her my phone. I don't know why, but I assumed Sydney didn't have a phone. I hadn't seen one, anyway.

Sydney grew thoughtful for a second, then shook her head, "Nah. I'll let Tommy know when I get closer to home. He's pretty flexible about stuff like this. He'd just call this another part of my adventure."

I puzzled over the word 'adventure' and asked, "Adventure? Are you on an adventure?"

"Well, sort of," she told me shyly. Sydney thought for a second before going on, "You see, Tommy and I got into an argument. I told him I didn't think he was being very considerate. Every time someone is nice to me and shows me a kindness, he gets all upset and butts in and right away starts accusing them of wanting to take advantage of my generous nature and mistreat me. I am awfully generous by nature."

I nodded at that. She had been very generous with me.

"Anyway, the last time he butted in I got mad at him and told him I could get along just fine without his help. I told him I could probably travel a thousand miles without him and I would find people who are just as generous as me -- and - no one would take advantage of me. I told him I expected everyone I met would be just as nice and just as generous as I was and that no one would try to take advantage of me. After all, I'm twenty-one now and I can take care of myself."

I still didn't have the whole picture, I was certain. I frowned a bit and asked, "So... is this bus trip a sort of bet with Tommy? Are you out to prove people are more kind and considerate than he thinks?"

"Well, sort of. At least my bet with Tommy is half of it. Yeah," she said, hesitantly. "The bet part with Tommy means that if I get back safe and sound and with money in my pocket, Tommy agreed to be more considerate and not get all mad at everyone who is nice to me," she huffed.

"The second part is a visit to my parents. I haven't seen either of them in awhile. They're divorced and they live miles apart now, but they live in a straight line ahead of us, there," she said, with a nod out in front of the bus and across the plains, "And my dad's been in the hospital, so I'm going to visit him first. On the way back to Tommy I'll stop and see my mom. She and I have had our differences and sometimes we don't see eye to eye."

Sydney paused, and for a moment she looked more serious and unyielding than I had ever seen her look since we met. She went on, "I left home with my round-trip ticket paid for by my dad along with two hundred dollars in cash Dad sent. I bet Tommy I could make the complete trip in ten days, including five days with my dad, a day or two with my mother and that I would still have money left over. Part of the bet though, was that I had to pack almost nothing to take on the trip. That was one of Tommy's two conditions. He didn't even want to let me have my cellphone so I could call friends for help. I had to promise him I wouldn't. The other condition was that I wouldn't let my folks help me in any way -- except for the bus tickets and the two hundred dollars, of course. And meals, of course."

I smiled and pointed out, "You know, you're already money ahead. The driver just told us our bus fares would be refunded! You just made some money!"

Sydney smiled at that, "Yeah! You're right. I hadn't thought about that."

She seemed to cheer up at that thought and then I could tell from her studious expression that some new scheme was taking shape in her cute little head.

"Wouldn't it be something if I could go home with more money than I left with?" she wondered out loud, "That would show Tommy that I can be considerate and generous and kind and people won't take advantage of me! That would show him he ought to be more considerate!"

Sydney was getting excited about this. I could tell she was relishing the possibility of proving Tommy wrong. I wondered why he had ever agreed to this bet in the first place. Perhaps he truly was trying to be considerate. I, for one, certainly wanted to thank him for being so considerate.

"I'll do what I can," I offered, hoping I wouldn't sound too lame, "I'll even buy your next meal."

"I wonder when that will be?" she asked.

It was after nine in the morning now and even though Sydney was still digesting my generous 'organic' gift from several minutes ago, I was sure she was getting hungry. I know I was. I looked back up the highway again to the exit ramp and wondered just how bad our situation was before finally convincing her to return to our seats further back.

It took more than an hour but help did finally arrive. A rusting old school bus, now painted brown, arrived and pulled in directly in front of us. Half a minute later a huge tow truck rumbled up to haul away the corpse of a bus we had been waiting in. Our new transport smelled strongly of body odor and had clumps of dirt, grass and weeds scattered in odd places on the floor. We soon discovered the sheriff's department used it to transport prisoners for work details. Lucky us.

It didn't take long for me to discover that there was a bit more available at this exit ramp than I had suspected. We lumbered up the ramp, turned left and I discovered a few buildings down a small hill on the other side of the overpass. The gas station turned out to be a truck stop. There were a few big rigs parked at the back of the lot. Next to it on the side nearest the interstate was a small restaurant. I couldn't see much of the building on the other side of the truck stop but there was a sign I could see. All it said was "DANCERS" in big bold letters. Across the road sat a general store. It was the only new building in sight. The truck stop and restaurant had both seen better days but they were clean looking, and someone had applied fresh paint to parts of them both.

"Well," I began, nodding to the restaurant as we approached, "At least we won't go hungry."

Once in the lot, and closer to the whole set of buildings in front of us, some of my worst fears came to life in vicious, living color. That huge "DANCERS" sign was posted above what was obviously a bar or possibly a strip club. Attached to it and running back away from the road was what appeared to be a motel. If "DANCERS" implied a strip club and the bus company was going to put us up in the motel I had visions of spending my night in a flophouse. All I needed was a strip club-slash-motel to stay the night in.

Our bus driver suddenly hung up his cellphone, turned to address us from the front of our little group. The pungent odor of sweat hadn't faded in the least, even though we had opened all of the windows that would open.

"Folks, The bus company is going to get us all rooms in the motel over there," he said, motioning to the rear of what I just knew was a strip club. "I hear the food here at Stella's is pretty darn good, so you'll have a place to eat too. The bus company will pick up the tab for your lunch and your dinner tonight but you'll be on your own for breakfast in the morning. I hope we'll be on the road in the morning before breakfast time."

The prospect of a good meal did little to comfort me. The fact still remained: the bus company was planning to put us up in a flophouse.

"I think you're getting off pretty easy, Mr. Torby," Sydney said with a smile, "Even my meals are gonna be free! Tommy is gonna have to be really considerate now."

Tommy had absolutely no idea how considerate he had already been, I thought to myself as Sydney sort of jiggled with excitement beside me. "And you're twenty-one, just like you said a little while ago?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she said with confidence, "And I have a state ID to prove it!" She shook the shopping bag beside her to indicate its presence. "I have to carry it with me everywhere. Nobody believes me when I tell 'em how old I am. I get carded all the time. The guy who sold me the bus ticket for this trip even carded me... thought I might be a runaway."

"Must make things tough sometimes," I told her.

"Sometimes," she agreed with a sigh, but then added with a coy smile, "But I think sometimes it makes people kinder and more considerate toward me. I guess they like to help me because they mistake me for a little girl."

I'd already seen evidence of other people's rather condescending attitude when it came to her. She was most definitely cute in a pixie-like way. It must have been frustrating as a young adult to constantly be mistaken for a fif teen-year-old. She had learned how to live with both the blessing and curse of being a maturing young woman disguised as an adolescent, though.