Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were screeches and boos and calls for Betsy to stay, but a minute passed, and still, she did not return. It became sadly clear that she and her amply stuffed safe deposit box would not be returning. That also meant Sydney would be making her next appearance any time now. I reminded myself to watch for the agreed-upon signal from her as she commenced her routine. The evening was progressing just as this mother-daughter team had planned - for the moment.

Beer orders picked up during the lull, a new line formed at the men's room and Vera appeared to be even more elated now than she had been the last time I managed to tear my eyes off the on-stage antics. She didn't seem at all concerned that her dancers were violating several laws and she might risk being shut down by the local authorities. I reminded myself she and I had reached a devious little arrangement concerning the dePoet ladies' treatment following this evening's performance and wondered briefly just what sort of trials Vera had arranged for this hot mother-daughter team. After all, they were responsible for what I was sure had been one of Vera's best Saturday nights ever.

Betsy and Sydney had spent all week teasing and taunting me until I was at my wit's end. You have no idea how frustrating this past week had been for me. I had been treated to the sight of two exotic and gorgeous women in various states of dress all week now. Their pussies had been so close to me I could almost smell them - and yet I hadn't been treated to anything better than one pussy-smeared assignment paper. I hadn't been permitted to jack-off and hadn't even been promised any sort of reward for all of my self-restraint and help in making their fantasy prom night come true. Out of my own frustration and spitefulness I had requested that Vera devise some form of punishment for them and then, after she had gotten excited over the idea, I had simply turned the entire matter over to her. Now, I was having second thoughts about it all. These two hot females could go to jail for carrying on like this. I worried for just a fleeting second that Vera might be plunging Sydney and Betsy into some serious trouble. All I think they had really hoped to receive from tonight were a lot of thrills and the satisfaction of knowing that they could entice and distract men with a suggestive dance, a sidelong glance and the removal of their clothing. At the end of the night, I'm sure they expected to slip quietly out of the bar, thoroughly satisfied with themselves for having pulled off such a daring feat and leaving themselves quite completely aroused.

Sydney interrupted these thoughts with her appearance onstage a moment later. She was clad once more in white stockings and her nearly wide-open floor-length blue satin dress. She carried with her the same wooden folding chair and yet another greenish banana. I supposed she was using a rather unripe fruit because it was more solid and would withstand the abuse she intended to put it to. I instantly began to hope she would repeat her earlier tease with the banana. This time I hoped she would satisfy us all by plunging the whole of it down her slender throat just as she had with me on the bus. I suspected her earlier round with the banana had only been a tease. This time, she might just satisfy us all.

Sydney surprised me, though. She placed the chair at center stage, laid the banana upon it and commenced to dance. Before her first song had come to an end, she had undone two of the three buttons low on her belly holding her dress together. Whether it was three buttons or one holding her dress together in front, the deep 'V' at both back and front, coupled with the split in her skirt ending just below her crotch, when Sydney moved as she was moving now, almost none of her taut, lithe body could be concealed. A strap slipped from her shoulder and a bullet-hard nipple popped free. She struck a dramatic pose and the blue-fringed pubic hair peeking out of her silky white thong boldly appeared at the slit in her dress. Her constant, provocative movements exposed first one breast, then the other and thrust bare shoulders out invitingly for customers to see with every beat of the driving rhythm.

Her seductive dancing did not last long. Dollar bills began waving in the air to attract her attention. Almost immediately she was kissing men while they tucked their tips into her stockings. It took only a few minutes for her to kiss customer after customer and completely ring both stockings with all their bills.

Sydney did not stop there, however. I had been so engrossed in watching her try to swallow each and every one of their tongues while their greedy fingers explored her thighs and hips or cupped a pert tit with their eager hands that I forgot all about the chair and that fresh yellow banana waiting for her at center-stage.

Sydney stepped to center stage in front of the chair and faced her audience. She calmly undid the single remaining button of her gown, opened it wide, then carefully let it glide gracefully from her shoulders. The little minx was now standing before these aroused and drunken men in nothing more than her silk thong, stockings and shoes. The bills tucked in her stockings fluttered softly with each slight movement she made.

She turned, plucked up the banana, carefully draped her flowing dress over the chair and sat primly (well, as primly as an almost nude young lady with tufts of cotton candy blue pubic hair seeping out of her thong could), before crossing her legs. She began to peel the fruit. The room fell silent, except for the occasional tinkling of bottles and a drunken hoot or two. She finished peeling it and dropped its yellow skin on the floor as before.

Sydney paused for a moment, took a deep breath and visibly grew more serious. I think every male in the place was waiting to see if all of that slender curving piece of fresh fruit would fit down her slender throat. I even noticed two fellows at a table on the far side quietly laying money down on their table with a nod to one another as a bet on her success this time.

As before, she did not hurry the process. She drew her tongue over its length slowly several times, seemingly preparing it for its journey down her throat and savoring the hint of flavor upon her tongue.

The tip of the fruit danced in and out of her lips several times as she toyed with it. Finally, she grew more serious. Her position on the small chair changed. She turned to face the left side of the stage and spread her legs wide. I was suddenly faced with the choice of staring at the delicious sea of candy-blue curls covered only by the merest strip of glistening white satin between her open thighs or following the bawdy struggle she was making of fitting that banana deep into her throat. To make the choice even more difficult, Sydney placed her remaining free hand upon one of her small budding breasts and began to squeeze it and torment the nipple with a painfully slow twisting motion. I believe Sydney may have succeeded in making a few men in the audience cream their pants in that moment. There were several audible moans from the audience as she set to work in earnest with the long, curving fruit between her lips.

A reverent silence came over the room and Sydney never allowed the banana to lose contact with her sweet, pouting lips from this moment onward. She was clearly and completely in control now. With almost half the fruit in her mouth, she carefully pivoted in her seat to face the other side of the bar and then tipped her chin skyward. The entire press of horny men was now being treated to a spotlighted and unobstructed view of Sydney's slowly widening lips, spreading jaws and the outline of her slender throat. Even from my vantage point on this barstool I could instantly tell that this scene beat the hell out of watching up close in the patchy lighting of the bus. Both her nipples were standing at full attention now and, as she began to ease the third quarter of the fruit down her esophagus, we could all see her throat beginning to swell and contract to accommodate her new best friend.

Sydney appeared to slowly be giving herself over to her own performance. The hand pulling at her stiff and hardened nipple drifted absentmindedly southward until it came to rest squarely upon that sweet mound of white satin and blue curls between her legs. I suddenly wondered how much of this was performance and how much was pure, self-indulgent pleasure.

She was easing three quarters of the fruit down into her throat by now, letting it bob and dance there for a leisurely moment before carefully withdrawing it and taking a long, deep breath. I could tell from the ease with which she drew the banana in and out of her mouth that Sydney could happily go on and on like this until the banana had been reduced to little more than a saliva-drenched, pulpy mess. I was also certain every man in this bar was imagining their own cock gliding down this minx's throat, being reduced to a quivering, spent piece of manflesh as she drew every last pulsing ounce of life from it - and then calmly swallowed it all.

Sydney was lost to her own pleasure by now. She shifted in her seat, treating the other side of the stage to a better view of the action. Two of the fingers resting between her legs absentmindedly slipped beneath her thong and gently set to work satisfying her needs. The white satin of her thong was saturated and darkened with her lust. The music had come to an end moments before, and I was sure the lucky few sitting closest to her could hear the lewd squishing sounds of her fingers sloshing back and forth through her slippery trench.

Just when I thought she was about to cum, Sydney straightened slightly in her seat, as if suddenly remembering where she was and what she was doing. She threw her head back sharply and withdrew the diddling fingers from between her legs. This action brought all eyes to bear on the banana. The banana suddenly plunged deeper. Her fingers struck at her front teeth, and she let out a garbled half-moan, half-squeal that was trapped somewhere deep in her throat. Sydney had now taken every last bit of her new best friend down her throat.

There was a moment of silent, stunned awe broken finally by a scattered bit of clapping and a few cheers. Sydney was not finished with the banana, however. She carefully, daintily extracted just enough of it to draw a sharp, quick breath, moaned loud enough for the whole room to hear and then eased it entire length back down her throat. She removed it slowly once more, took another deep breath, moaned, and repeated this sharp plunge with the glistening fruit back. By the time she had repeated this lewd spectacle for a third time there were several men in the audience moaning out in harmony with her.

The little blonde minx repeated all of this a number of times. Each time, as she began to ease it back into her throat, there came a growing, rising wail from the room, urging her on, as if she needed any more encouragement at this point. Saliva began to spill from her mouth and run down her chin. I could tell Sydney was savoring the power she held over this crowd. I suspected she might also be reluctant to surrender it. Her new best friend was beginning to show signs of wear as well. The fruit had become rounder at the tip and all those deliciously slow excursions down Sydney's esophagus had begun to erode its distinctive shape. It positively glistened and dripped with her spittle.

Suddenly, Sydney froze, drew the banana from her mouth and for the first time in minutes, looked about at her audience. A naughty smile played across her lips. She rose from her chair and, though she was diminutive, stood proudly erect and tall. While still gazing out at the audience, she licked her lips and seemed to discover for the first time how messy her face had become. She decided to solve the problem by using her free hand - the same hand that had most recently been at play between her legs and was itself still glistening with all that sticky sweetness from her oozing little honeypot - to wipe her face and chin clean. It took her several slow swipes with those same two fingers to mop up the mess. After each swipe she would carefully insert those two dripping fingers into her mouth, drawing them out slowly, then proudly admiring her success.

When she was satisfied, Sydney focused her attention on her audience once more, held the sodden, well-worn banana out in front of her with the tips of her fingers and asked, "Would anyone like to buy my banana? I'm afraid it's been used... a lot! But I would be happy to share a bite or two with one of you generous gentlemen out there."

A moment of hushed silence came over the bar until a voice near the stage and just in front of me shouted, "I've got fifty bucks! "

"I'll buy it for sixty dollars!" called a voice from the shadows on the far side of the stage.

"Eighty!" countered the first fellow.

For moment there was silence in the room, as if this was to be the agreed upon price until a new and very deep, raspy voice on the far side of the bar shakily bellowed out, "One hundred and twenty dollars!"

That seemed to settle matters. Sydney smiled, stepped toward the front of the stage nearest the winning bidder's voice and waited. A tall, portly man wearing bib overalls and sporting long hair tied in a ponytail and an even longer, feathery beard approached carrying a fold of bills in one hand.

"Why did it have it have to be old Zeke?" groused Teddy, the bartender from behind me on the other side of the bar.

Apparently, Zeke was well-known in these parts. At the moment he only had eyes for Sydney and her saliva-drenched banana. He rumbled to the edge of the stage the way a bulldozer approaches an obstacle in its path. Men were bumped aside, and tables screeched as they were pushed out of the way.

I could tell from the look on Sydney's face that Zeke frightened her. After a moment of hesitation, her gaze fell upon the folded bills in his hand, and she allowed herself a timid smile. She had come this far and there was no turning back now. Even with the height advantage the stage gave her, Sydney still had to crane her neck to look at this shaggy stand-in for Bigfoot.

"Why don't you give me the payment for my banana one bill at a time," the entire crowd heard her say in the silence, "Let me show you," she offered, then plucked a twenty out of his slab-like mitt, folded it adroitly between two fingers into a small square before pressing it into his other hand.

"You can put it right down... there," she told him in a slightly more confidential voice. She opened the front of her panties to make her meaning crystal clear.

"Um-hum," he grunted and then thrust his meaty hand down into all that delicious candy blue fur.

"Gently," she cautioned.

"Um-hum," he grunted once more and slowed his hand.

I could see Zeke's paw fumbling but then, suddenly, he seemed to find Sydney's sweet spot. She moaned out as his hand twisted and slithered and most certainly began to bring her immense comfort.

"Wet!" the mountain of a man observed.

Through the haze of her pleasure Sydney managed to nod and reply, "I'm having a wonderful time!"

The winner of Sydney's sweet fruit grinned at her comment and continued working the twenty dollars into the depths between her legs.

"Another twenty dollars, please!" Sydney managed to squeak out a few seconds later.

Zeke immediately extracted a second bill, hastily folded it as best he could in one hand and proceeded to deposit it in her panties with great delight.

The pair managed to pick up a rhythm in all this. After an interval of pleasure, Sydney would huff out, "More!" and Zeke would scramble to fold another bill, then slip it inside her panties, making certain each time that it was safely and deeply secured. This entire scene became surreal. I couldn't believe Sydney was capable of such a public and shameless display of her lust before a crowd of horny, drunken farm boys and factory workers, but here she was, on stage, a giant's paw buried in her underpants, hips rolling softly in time against his every twist and turn, and most definitely on the verge of cumming.

Through all this, Sydney managed to cling to her prized banana. She had clutched at it with her fingernails by now, but it was still intact and still glistening with her saliva. When the last twenty-dollar bill had been safely and thoroughly deposited, Sydney struggled to shake off the clouds of her pleasure, stretched up and whispered something into Zeke's ear. She gently extracted Zeke's hand from between her legs and began to ease the banana he had purchased up between them. She muttered a few more words I could not make out from this distance and Zeke began to reluctantly lean down, bringing his bearded face nearer to Sydney's delicate, childlike face.

Zeke looked uncomfortable stooped forward in this position. Apparently, he felt uncomfortable too. He suddenly took matters into his own hands. With both hands now free, he simply slipped both of his big mitts around her hips and hoisted her up to his eye level.

"Ooh!" Sydney shrieked out. Her shriek came more out of surprise than any manner of mistreatment from the giant holding her up. In fact, she finally flashed him a smile, threw her legs as far as she could around his barrel of a torso and leaned in close to whisper instructions into his ear.

Sydney immediately placed one end of the banana between Zeke's lips, whispered a word or two and slipped the other end into her own mouth. She clearly intended for this little show to take some time. Zeke took a small nibble from his end, did his best to chew it slowly and then swallow. Sydney waited for Zeke to finish, but instead of taking a nibble from her end, she eased her talented mouth forward to engulf more than half of it, twisting and squirming it deeply into her mouth before slowly extracting all of it save the tip once more.

Zeke responded to this hot, up-close and personal display of her prowess by almost fainting. He wobbled slightly at the knees, grew red in the face and tried without success to speak. The banana in his mouth made that impossible, of course. He recovered from Sydney's bold act slowly, and when he was able, Sydney nodded to him, urging him to take another nibble.

Zeke surprised me - and perhaps everyone else in the bar, because he had apparently decided he too wanted their meal together to last too. He took another small bite from his end, chewed slowly, swallowed, and waited for Sydney to repeat her part. At this point in their cozy little dance, I have to say the sight of such a huge, unkempt man holding such a tiny, delicate young lady in his arms made me think of scenes from the old movie, King Kong. Zeke certainly wasn't clinging to the Empire State Building, but Sydney looked so fragile, so delicate pressed tightly against his big chest, the banana connecting their open mouths and his scruffy beard flowing down across those pert, bare tits of hers. There was a fascination, a measure of concern and care in Zeke's face that told me no matter what happened, he was concerned for Sydney's welfare and would not harm her. The huge tent his erection was making in those faded overalls indicated he was definitely equipped to inflict great harm on any woman, though.

Sydney's move to deepthroat the banana this time brought their mouths closer. She spent a long moment rolling her lips and mouth over the curving fruit before withdrawing slowly and waiting for the giant holding her to nibble a bit more.

They repeated this torrid little act for all to see one more time. By the climax of their performance, the poor banana was little more than a pulpy nub. Zeke had eaten half of it before their lips finally met - and when they did finally connect, a great struggle began. I couldn't see well enough to know for sure, but they both seemed to be battling to push that last bit of banana into one another's mouths. They were either doing that or they were French kissing in an almost violent manner. Their mouths would swell, their cheeks would draw in tightly and throughout all of this torrid struggle, Zeke cradled Sydney close and secure in one arm, all the while caressing those pert little tits of hers as if they were a genie's magic lantern with his free hand. I was pretty certain I knew what all three of Zeke's wishes were.