Consoling Selena Pt. 02

Story Info
Selena needs more consoling.
3.4k words
4.52
4.3k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,117 Followers

For the rest of that day and late into the night, I could not get the day's events with Selena, out of my thoughts. Those thoughts ranged from the most erotic to just concern and compassion for that beautiful woman feeling so much heartache. Of course, the erotic thoughts quickly brought my prick back to life again. Let me just say, by the time I laid down in bed that night, my hand was very tired.

The next day came and went, without word from Selena. All was quiet in her apartment, and I wondered if she was doing okay. I questioned myself whether I should call her, or just go knock on the door, but then decided it would be best if I just let her come to me if she needed to talk, or just to get my cock back inside her. I hoped for both as I learned fast, that my feelings and desires for her were already running deep.

Two more days passed, and I really began to worry, so I sent her a text message to see if she was okay. In just a few seconds, I received a message back from her:

"Danny! Didn't you get my note? I slid it under your door. I came to my mom's house to stay with her for a few days. I needed to be with family and try to clear my head and figure out what I am going to do about Julio. I will be back, and I WILL be over to see you again." Smile emoticon and heart emoticon.

I smiled at the last part of her message and hoped that the few days she was spending there, was about over, because I really wanted to see her again. Then I got up and went over to my door to see where the note she left could have gone.

I looked around and did not see it at first, then a small sliver of white paper caught my eye, peeking out from under a set of shelves, which were just off the side of the door, and reached down to pull it out. It read word for word as her text did, except for emoticons. On the note she put little x's and o's. I just grinned and shook my head.

The following weekend came, after getting that last text from Selena, and I had not heard from her, but figured that she just needed some more time to spend with her family. It was late morning on Saturday, when I finally pulled my lazy ass out of bed to start the day. I threw on my robe and headed into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea, my thoughts already drifting towards Selena, hoping that I would hear from her today.

Just as I started pouring the boiling water into my cup with my favorite PG tips tea bag, my phone pinged that I had a message. I quickly grabbed it off the counter and opened my messages, the excitement running through me as I hoped it was her. It was and the message read:

"Hi Danny! I came home last night and was wondering if it was okay to come over to talk to you?"

Well hell yeah, I thought to myself with a smile and sent her a text back saying that my door was open and to come on in and make herself at home while I jumped in the shower really quick.

I forgot all about my tea, and quickly ran into the bathroom, turned on the water, dropped the robe and stepped in, closing the curtain behind me. I was in there for just a few minutes and began to rinse the soap off when I heard the bathroom door open.

A soft voice called out to me, "Danny? It's just me. I hope you don't mind me

coming in, do you?"

I smiled to myself behind the curtain and said, "No, not at all. Make yourself comfortable and I will be out in just a few."

At first, she did not respond and all I could see was just a shadow of her moving around through the white shower curtain, then just like that, the shower curtain opened and there stood Selena in all her gorgeous pregnant glory, completely naked.

Selena grinned and said, "Mind if I join you?"

As if I would mind. I just smiled and pulled her in the shower, close to me, under the steamy hot water, and quickly drenching her beautiful long black hair. She closed her eyes and I leaned down to kiss her. She responded immediately, opening her lips to mine as our tongues began to dance the sweetest tango ever.

My heart was on fire and my body quickly responded as my cock grew to full mast against her swollen belly. Our kissing grew more passionate, and I felt her small hand wrap around my erection, eliciting a soft moan from her and a deep groan from me.

Selena pulled back, grinned and said, "Danny, did you miss me?"

I nodded with a smile from ear to ear as her hand continued its gentle caress of my throbbing prick.

Selena then said with a serious look on her face, "I have been thinking about you all night, since I got home last evening. I need to feel your love inside me, Danny. God, please, I need to feel you again."

I said nothing, but reached down and picked her up, pulling her legs around me, as she wrapped her arms around my neck for support. I could feel my dick probing against her soft hairy pussy and with a slight adjustment of my hips, it managed to find her sopping wet opening.

Selena looked at me through half closed eyes, but they quickly opened wide along with her mouth as my prick slid inside her velvety love canal. I did not stop pushing until the head pushed against the back wall of her pussy, nestling tight against her cervix.

A long-drawn-out cry of pleasure poured out of her opened mouth and then she managed to say, "Oh my fucking GOD, Danny! I LOVE your fat cock inside me! Now please fuck me like the little slut that I am!"

I did not think twice about her demand as I started thrusting in and out of her gloriously tight cunt. Selena moaned and groaned non-stop as I held her there in my arms, pushing her against the wall of the shower and fucking her with abandonment. My God she felt good wrapped around me as I grunted with each push into her!

"DANNY! OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA CUM! OH FUCK, OH FUCK OH FUCKING HELLLLL!

Selena then went into near convulsions on me as her body was wracked with spasms from her intense climax. I was not far behind her, as I fought hard to hold on to her flailing body, while still fucking in and out of her. I felt the sudden onrush of my own pleasure wave, pushed into her one more time before my cock began to pulsate hard and flood her insides with my hot fluid.

This only intensified her reaction, as she cried out again, "GOD YES! I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME! YES, GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM, DANNY! OH, FUCK YES!"

I stood there holding her against the wall, both of us breathing heavily and little mews of pleasure coming from Selena as I once more pressed my lips to hers into another deep intimate kiss for several minutes until my prick begin to soften and slip out of her. I then gently released Selena's legs so she could stand on her own but continued to hold her close against me.

With her face now pressed against my chest, Selena managed to say through her still slightly labored breathing, "I really missed you this week, Danny. Being around my family was very comforting, but I needed so much more if you know what I mean?"

She looked up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and grinned at me as I smiled back, nodded, and leaned down for another quick kiss.

"Selena, I can honestly say that I did not go a day without thinking about you nearly every minute. What we shared before you left just lit a fire inside of me and now? Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that I am addicted to you."

Selena giggled the pressed her head against my chest again, wrapping her arms a little tighter around me and said, "Thank you for making me feel desired again."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "You deserve to be treasured, desired and loved always."

We finished showering together, got dried off and dressed, with her putting on her panties and one of her many beautiful flowery sundresses. I was beginning to think that is all that she had in her wardrobe during her entire pregnancy. She looked gorgeous in them, as if they were made just for her.

I threw on a T and a pair of shorts and Selena headed out to balcony while I made us a cup of tea. When I finished, I joined her out there, sat down beside her, on the glider swing, as she gazed out towards the ocean, deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about, Selena?"

She hesitated for a moment, then said, "I still don't know what I am going to do about Julio, Danny. He actually had the balls to come over to my mom's house to try and talk to me, but I was still so angry with him and between me and my mom yelling at him, he didn't get to say much before leaving."

Selena hesitated for a few seconds as I looked over at her, tears beginning to run down her face. My heart began to ache for her in an instant and I reached over and gently stroked up and down her back.

She continued as she looked towards me, "Danny, I don't think I can forgive him."

Selena leaned against me and started to cry once more. As much as I wanted to console and comfort her, I could not help but feel a little guilty for taking pleasures from her situation. I had to be honest with myself though, a small part of me hoped that she would not forgive him, because I was already falling in love with her.

Selena finally settled down, wiped her tears away as we began talking about anything and everything, staying away from the topic of her marriage, and just enjoying each other's company while watching and listening to the waves crashing down on the beach.

After about an hour or so, Selena stood up, smiled, and said, as she rubbed her belly, "Danny, how about I make us some lunch? I don't know about you, but I am starving, and this little Niña is kicking the crap out of me."

I started to get up, but she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Oh no, mi Guapo, I know where your kitchen is. Let me make you something to eat."

I just nodded with a smile and returned to my sitting position as she leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She put her hand over the bulge in my shorts and then said with a devilish grin, before heading in, "I need to make sure you have plenty of energy."

I chuckled as she disappeared inside but began to get lost in my thoughts again. One thing I quickly found out about Hispanic women is when they make food for you, that is a good sign that they have strong feelings for you.

Selena went through my pantry and refrigerator and managed to make what looked like a meal for an entire family. I was blown away when I came in off the balcony and saw the spread on the table before me. I then looked at her standing there beaming with pride in what she had prepared for us.

"Well, it's not just look at, Danny, let's eat," she said with a giggle.

I smiled, nodded then moved around the table and kissed her softly for a moment before sitting down with her. We continued chatting all through the meal and when we were finished, Selena got up to clear off the dishes, then clean the kitchen, adamantly refusing to let me help her, and playfully pushing me out of her way.

So, I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa, giving me a good clear view of her while she cleaned up. Every few minutes she would glance over towards me and get that sweet smile on her face, filling my heart with even more desire for her.

When Selena had finished in the kitchen, she came into the living room where I was sitting, the proceeded to hike her sundress up a little and straddle my lap. She wrapped her arms lazily around my neck, smiled and gave me an extremely sweet loving kiss, instantly bringing my prick to life inside my shorts.

She pulled back with a grin and said, "MMmm, I feel you getting hard again, Danny. It looks like my meal did the trick, huh?"

I grinned back at her, not saying a word, and pulled her in for another more intense, deep open mouth kiss, with our tongues immediately doing that sweet tango once more. Our intensity only moved to a higher level as I felt her begin to grind her panty covered crotch all around my throbbing manhood.

Selena then abruptly got up off me, reached down to grab the hem of her sundress, pulled it up over her head, tossed it over to the chair, then dropped her panties, while I followed suit by lifting my ass up and quickly pushing my shorts down off me, releasing my pent-up cock, bobbing into the air.

I had to take her in for a moment as she stood there with a seductive smile. She reached up and pulled the scrunchy from her hair, releasing her beautiful long wavy locks. Even in the late stages of pregnancy, this gorgeous creature before me just made my entire being sing with love and desire for her.

Selena moved back towards me, straddling my lap once more, reaching down to take hold of my cock and aim it towards her sex, rubbing it around her soaking wet opening, then slowly pushed herself down on me until our pubic hair met and became one.

Selena let out a long-drawn-out moan as my prick nestled tightly against her inside walls. My God, she felt so fucking good inside, wrapping her hot velvety pussy so lovingly around my burning flesh. We instantly went back into our deep enthusiastic kissing, my hands moving all around her soft delicate skin as she slowly began to move up and down on me.

Our sounds of passion filled the room as we made love there on the sofa, changing positions, and making sure Selena was comfortable before continuing. She powered through several strong orgasms before I joined her on the last, our bodies combining to make one very intense climatic wave, our combined fluids flooding out and around my cock, still buried deep in her.

We laid there on the sofa, with our bodies still intertwined, gently caressing each other, and reveling in our post orgasmic bliss, sharing little kisses and smiles back and forth between us for what seemed like hours, but then Selena's facial expression changed.

"Danny?"

She hesitated to make sure she had my attention as I looked deep into those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"Do you love me?"

I grinned and said, "Well, that's a silly question, of course I love you, why do you ask?"

She hesitated again and then said with a sheepish look, "Well..... I'm glad you do because my water just broke all over your sofa."

I jumped up from the sofa and looked at her with wide eyes and my mouth opened, then managed to say, "Um, does this mean? Selena, are you in labor?"

Selena, now with a look of concern on her face, said, "I'm not sure, but I think I need to go to the hospital."

"Okay, what do you need me to do right now before I take you?"

"Can you grab my phone off the table so I can call my mom? Then run over to my apartment and get the small suitcase sitting in the bedroom closet that I have packed just for the hospital."

While Selena dialed her mom, I dashed over to her place, retrieved her suitcase, and quickly made my way back to my apartment. When I got there, she had put her dress back on and had a towel trying to pat the sofa dry, while still talking to her mom on the phone.

I went over and took the towel from her, waving her off as if to say not to worry about the damn sofa. She smiled and nodded, then walked over and slipped on her sandals. I took her by the hand to lead her out of my place and down to the parking area, to my car, all the while she is talking fifty million miles per hour, in Spanish, to her mom.

As we got in the car, she put down the phone and then cried out in pain!

"Um, Danny? I think that was the first contraction and that really hurt!"

"Okay, we'll be at the hospital in just a few minutes," I tried saying as calmly as I could, but being I had never experienced this kind of a situation before, I could feel the anxiety going off the charts inside me.

By the time we got to the hospital, her pains were already about 4 minutes apart, since that is about as long as it took us to get there from our apartment complex, with her having another contraction just as we arrived at the emergency room.

The staff there was very friendly and welcoming and immediately took Selena off in a wheelchair to the maternity section, while I gave the receptionist Selena's information.

She looked at me with a smile and asked, "Is this your wife's first baby?"

I shook my head and said, "Oh, I'm not her husband, I'm actually her neighbor across the hall."

"Oh, I see. Well then do you have her husband's contact information, because will need the insurance information from him."

"Well, you will have to get that from her, because they are currently separated, and I am not at liberty to give you any of that information."

The receptionist just nodded and directed me to where they took Selena.

Since I was not a member of her family or her husband, I had to wait outside the birthing room in the waiting area. I was not there very long when, Selena's mom and Julio arrived. Julio came over and thanked me for being there and bringing her to the hospital, shaking my hand profusely in the process.

I could not help but think to myself, as I acknowledged his appreciation, of how I had just had my cock buried inside his wife. Surprisingly, I felt no remorse since he had cheated on Selena, and it was I who was there to comfort and console her.

In just a few hours, Selena had given birth to a beautiful healthy six-and-a-half-pound baby girl. Even though she was a few weeks early, the doctor said the baby was perfectly fine.

Julio, stood by Selena's beside with a proud look on his face as he beamed down at his little girl, bundled in a blanket in his arms.

Rosa, Selena's mother, was busy chattering back and forth with Selena and her other family members as they filled the room. You would have thought it was a family reunion, and I just assumed this is how their family culture was during after a new baby's arrival.

I just sat there in a chair across the room from Selena's bed, making sure I had a clear view of her. I caught her eye a few times and she would just give me a big smile and a wink. I began to wonder how this would change our newfound relationship going forward.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,117 Followers