Consort of the Dragon King

Story Info
A dragoness submits to the dragon king in lust and love...
5.1k words
13k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

She knew that there was no guarantee that the king would choose her as his consort, his mate for life, but the dragoness had to try anyway. She had spent hours before the mirror in what could have been deemed her dressing chamber that evening, waiting to meet the king, Vaeros, under the cover of darkness, in the throne room. The dragoness had not spent all that much time in a castle or any kind of building before, preferring to sleep when the weather was fine with the stars watching over her, but that would have to change if he chose her.

Her scales were primed, oiled and shining, her horns gleaming with attention. Her claws were polished, her wings tucked softly down against her back, though her frame demanded attention. That was why she was there, after all, for she knew that she was the best of the best, the only consort that King Vaeros would ever need, even though she still could not say quite what was to come of the night there.

She and the other dragonesses, females that simply did not seem to match up to her stature, were led along with her to the throne room, the red carpet leading between the stone pillars up to the dais and the throne itself. Her heart lifted, for there he was, the starry splendour of the night sky showing through the open windows to his back, the drake that she yearned for.

There was no other male in the entire world that could match up to the might of Vaeros, which was exactly why she had decided that she needed him, why there was no one else that she could possibly accept to be her mate for life. Even without meeting the dragon face to face, she had known that he was the one for her, from the long, muscular lines of his black-scaled body to how his tail curled back and forth as it hung over the edge of the dragon-suited throne.

Of course, he was a quadruped like her, his yellow eyes gleaming as he rose, exposing the yellow of his underbelly, the scales slotting together there, one after the other, to form the line from the top of his neck all the way down the front, underside of his body to the base of his tail. Up close, the red, twisting markings that adorned his body were even more defined, though she would never have admitted aloud how his double yellow horns, two on either side of his head, and thick spine-frill made her heart swoon.

But she was powerful too, strong in herself, though she did not brag the muscle that the larger drake so easily held for himself. The other dragonesses tittered and shuffled amongst one another, a couple even shrinking back from him, his size intimidating, that confident yet dominating smile of his, as if they thought that they could blend into the polished, grey stone of the throne room. She could have snorted at them, though held herself in higher, more regal regard than that. Why were they there if they truly feared the king who they hoped would choose them as his consort?

Of course, in her eyes, there was nothing to worry about as Vaeros rose languidly, his gait rolling, steady, as if he had all the time in the world, casual and confident in his power. Her eyes locked onto him, as intense as a bird of prey locking onto a rabbit, though Vaeros was and never would be a rabbit, not in anyone's eyes. No, the dragon was so much more than that and yet the dragoness still was not surprised in the slightest as he dismissed all the other dragonesses, one by one.

"You..." Vaeros rumbled. "Have you travelled far?"

It was a simple question, but the dragoness stumbled over her words, too in awe of him and his presence to find herself. It was an easy thing for Vaeros to dismiss her, though tears welled up in her eyes. The dragoness suppressed the urge to roll her eyes, tail flicking lightly, waiting for her turn, though it was difficult to find something to satisfy the impatience in her heart while she waited for the inevitable. There was no doubt in her mind, of course, that the king would choose her, though that was something indeed that could well have set her up to fail if circumstances had been at all different.

The others tried to preen for him, putting themselves in the best light, and others tried to dance, swinging their hips and tails for him, as challenging a feat as that was for a non-anthro type dragon. Still, they tried and she had to admire them, at least a little for that, even if their attempts were in vain. For the king's eyes returned to her, time after time again, as if he simply could not take them from her, the only dragoness in the room that could hold her attention.

As another dragoness took to the air, the stone-walled room looking out over the mountains more than roomy enough, she flaunted herself quietly, letting her noble stature and the set of her head speak volumes for her. There was nothing else, of course, that a dragoness who truly knew her place needed to do, casually watching the fools before her try to make themselves known, seen, even those that tried to win the king over with words, their wit. She held back a scoff, tongue pressed to the roof of her mouth, wriggling there. That she was the sharpest dragon in the room, even with the king, should never have been something up for debate.

One by one, they were dismissed, some going quietly, others squalling, saying that they had not been given a fair chance. Yet she knew that that was not what the king wanted and she watched with amusement, light dancing in her eyes, until the king stopped before her, his tail swinging slowly, hypnotically, back and forth. The sway of it captivated her, drawing her attention hungrily to it, back and forth, back and forth, something that could have mesmerised her, if she was not as strong as she was. But that was the way it had always been for her and she was not about to become any kind of dragon that she was not.

"My king..." She smiled and tilted her head. "It seems you have found the jewel, though I am no treasure to be made part of anyone's collection."

He paused, waiting with her, conversing with her, though, in hindsight, she could not remember anything that they spoke about. The jealous glares of the dragonesses left bored into her, though she did not care. She was already right where she needed to be, taking everything in claw, her king right there before her, a gleam in his sharp, yellow eyes, wings mantled proudly over his back.

They were dismissed. She was not.

Only she was left, the last of the dragonesses shuffling from the room with their head hung in shame. A victorious stab of triumph lanced through her.

"You..." He rumbled, his eyes focused on her and her alone, his attendants having left already during the process. "You may attempt to please me. I like how you hold yourself, dragoness."

She could have scoffed.

"Attempt?" Her tongue was quicker than her mind, or so it seemed. "My king, I do not attempt anything, I only do."

He chuckled throatily, coming in close, his bulk seeming to block out the rest of the throne room, though she had to keep her head, as much as he took her breath away. Oh, but it was a good feeling, a very good feeling indeed to be in his range of attention, to have every scrap of what made Vaeros who he was focused on her. She tilted her chin up defiantly with a low groan, though he nuzzled down her neck, tongue rasping out across her scales.

"You'll bend like the rest," he teased, lapping at her neck while she exposed her vulnerable throat to him, though it was a gesture of pride rather than submission. "I assure you, dragoness."

But she pulled her head back with a smirk and a sweep of her tail, lifting her wings from her back in challenge.

"Oh, my king..." She purred, letting her tongue sweep out against the side of her muzzle tantalisingly, though she did not miss how he stiffened minutely too. "I have many tricks to make you quiver for me... Would you like to see some?"

The king grinned widely, showing off his sharp, white teeth, the teeth of a carnivore, the fangs of a predatory. Her heart pounded harder and harder, though she did not allow her composure to slip as he laid back over the padded throne, shifting his hind leg to the side so that his cock had easy freedom to slip out.

She couldn't take her eyes from it, though the dragoness took charge as she meant to go on, closing the distance between him as she groaned, not wanting to drag her gaze from his hardness. It was not like any cock that she had seen, ridged and layered as if the bumps of it, layered one over the other moving towards the head of the cock, the tip gleaming with a hint of pre-cum.

The dragoness shivered, licking her lips, sauntering in while the king surveyed her.

"You are above your station, little dragoness," he grunted, though there was amusement in his eyes -- amusement was good. "But you can take a chance to please me, if you like... Perhaps you will pass the test..."

She groaned, rolling her eyes fully that time.

"Oh, my king, there is no test when it comes to me. Perhaps you should be afraid that you will not live up to my exacting standards?"

She didn't give him a chance to reply, slipping onto the dais with him, her jaws parting, looking for his cock. Yet there was a blind spot in front of her nose that she would never be able to see, not even with her eyes forward-facing, those of a predator, trusting instinct and the curling flick of her damp tongue to draw his thick, throbbing shaft into her mouth. Her tongue curled and wrapped around him as if his dick was meant to be there, though he strained her jaws wider than expected, a monster of a cock that was set, surely, for thrust upon thrust of breeding prowess.

She shuddered, though pleasure swept her. It was what she wanted, what she craved, leaning in hungrily, moaning around him if only to let the subtle vibrations from her lips and maw travel down into his cock. His testes were held externally, allowing her to swipe a light lap along them, even though his cock was the main lure. The dragoness took her time, however, nuzzling into them, his intricate maleness, already relishing in the thought of all the seed he would have to spill from them, oh so very soon.

Her tongue twined around his cock, kissing him, lapping up his full length, teasing every ridge that was there. She took her time, though the dragoness quivered with need, knowing that she was the best -- why did the king, therefore, insist that she work for it? She should have been on her back, on her side, on all fours -- however it pleased her and him to do it -- with his thick length rammed inside her by that point. It differed from her expectations, yet her eyes gleamed with raunchy delight.

Well, if Vaeros wanted to be shown that she deserved it, that her body was worth every thrust and every stab of his cock, the seed that her body ached for, she would show him with every fibre of her being. Her head bobbed languidly, twining her tongue around and around, moaning appreciatively, pulling out every trick in the book for the king. She was not an inexperienced dragoness, after all, and even her vent was softening, where it was placed under her tail, the scales at the edges of it becoming warmer and lighter, readying itself for penetration. Her body knew what it wanted as well as her mind, the tip of her tail curling back and forth in a feline-like manner.

But the king was not satisfied and drew her head down, his forepaw heavy on the back of her head, covering it entirely, even though he took care not to press too heavily on her horns, which could have been uncomfortable for her. She grunted around him, eyes suddenly wide, cheeks bulging with a sudden mouthful of cock that she had not expected.

"Mmmph!"

Vaeros chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh, you'll have to do better than that, little dragoness," he all but cooed, greedily staring her down, daring her to challenge him. "Good girls suck dick better than that, so why don't you show me?"

She quivered. That shouldn't have made her feel as good as it did, but she found herself bobbing her head with greater resolve before her mind caught up with what her body was doing, drooling and slavering around his cock like a, well...like a slut. That word should never have been sued to describe a dragoness of her stature, but it felt right, making her want to drool over him, to suckle his cock down right into the back of her throat. Despite the length of his meat, however, he was not long enough to push down her throat, though the dragoness privately thought that that could be very kinky indeed.

"Mmmmm..."

She moaned long and low around him, determined to please him, to show him what she already knew, though the king forced her more dominantly still, his claws curling around the base of her horns in a "hook" to stop her from moving of her own free will. He took such dominance in claw so visually that it took her breath away, yet it was made all the better as she squirmed, more and more drops of moisture drooling from her vent.

"That's better..." He rumbled, though she wasn't doing anything really with his clawed paw guiding her, forcing her up and down, her tongue desperately trying to lash every ridge of his cock that it possibly could. "Good girls get treats, you know... Like my shaft that you've been trying to imagine sinking deeply into that tight vent of yours since you walked into the throne room, dear."

She had sharp words on her tongue, but it was soft around his cock, submissive, despite her glaring up at him, vehemence in her eyes. She was not a dominant, to be fair, but she was more than what he said, as much as the king turned her insides into a hot, squirming mess, something that she was entirely unfamiliar with. It didn't make sense what he was doing to her, but he controlled her as readily as he would cage a butterfly, beating her fragile wings fervently against the might of one who held her exactly where she was wanted, exactly where she was needed.

It was a good feeling, one that made her feel a little more like she didn't have to push back so furiously against everything in the world, that she didn't quite have to be a raging ball of fire and might -- not alone. Not when she had someone, finally, to protect her, to care for her, to take her so firmly into the dominating curl of his body that to think that she was not safe and steadied in the king's presence would have been so untrue it was laughable.

Safety. Strength. In safety, her strength could show.

So, she worked for it, curling her tail around to latch around his forepaw, helping him bear down on her head even more. Yes, she would do it, she would suck him off, rippling her tongue along his length and easing him in to tickle the back of her throat, the drake rumbling his surprise.

"Well, well, well, perhaps you are not so much of a brat as I thought, my dear. Mmmm..."

Vaeros growled approvingly and she sucked around him as hard as possible, wary of her teeth, her lips forming a tight seal while her lips made a motion that she had not done since being a hatchling, when they had only been able to eat soft food. And yet it was exactly what the moment called for as the king gave an almighty rumble, wings flaring, showing his power, something quivering deep inside him. Knowing what was coming with fiercely feral delight, the dragoness pressed on, aching for it as much as he was.

And she took every drop of his cum straight down her throat as he climaxed with a roar, a roar that echoed off the walls of the throne room, even around the pillars, bouncing off every wall so that it sounded like many kings were orgasming at once, not just the one. She moaned deliriously as his tail prodded at her sex, so much thicker than hers, teasing her, showing her a taste of what was to come for her and her tight passage too as he slipped inside. Yet that was not something that she could concentrate on as a hot load of seed, virile cum, unloaded down her throat, forcing her to swallow lest she cough it straight back up, spilling around her mouth and tongue.

It was right, everything she needed and more to gulp him down, the king massaging her throat lightly with his free forepaw as she pleased him.

"What a good girl," he purred, tail sliding deeper into her cunny, drawing another grunt from her maw. "Perhaps I will try the rest of your body next, those sleek scales of yours..."

His paw moved, dribbles of cum easing off in the aftermath, and she drew back with her head cocked, the more defined ridges above her eyes conveying a cocky expression even as she licked off the cum from her lips, a stray streak on her muzzle from where he had still been ejaculating when pulling out. The king rumbled his approval, his eyes never once leaving her, though she was already a dragoness in her element, lifting her hips to grind back onto this tail.

"Yes, my king," she moaned, head twisting, revelling in pleasure. "But perhaps your dick is not enough for a dragoness too, so it is only fair that I have a trial of your body too."

He moved fluidly, like a serpent striking its prey, over her in a moment so sharp that she was on her back with the air knocked out of her in a single moment. The dragoness blinked, hardly aware of how she had gotten there and him over her so quickly, yet only a groan rose from her lips as his tail pumped back and forth inside her, stretching her out, controlling her as he pinned her down by her shoulders. Although her wings were crushed under her body, Vaeros did not allow her any room to adjust her position or manoeuvre into a more comfortable place.

But she did not care, not as his tail was removed, wiped off on her scales, though it was another kind of marking, another kind of claim that the king laid upon her. Under him, she squirmed, jaws hanging out in a moan.

"Oh, my king..."

Yes, oh, yes, she wanted him, craved him, wishing that she could cling to him as he moved over her, the tip of his cock rubbing against her vent. Although her tail curled back and forth as he pressed into her, not asking for permission that was already given, there was nothing the dragoness could do to get him to fill her more quickly, stretching out her vent around his thick length. It was, by far, the biggest cock that she had ever taken and, she hoped, the only shaft that she would need for the rest of her life -- as the king's consort, his dragon queen.

"You're less talkative when you're stuffed full," Vaeros teased her as she panted, rocking back and forth, forcing her deliciously to feel every inch. "Where is your wit now, girl?"

She groaned, scoffing and shuffling beneath him, though it was hard not to show how her eyes wanted to close from sheer pleasure.

"Hmph... Oh... I thought you wouldn't have the stomach for a second round," she shot back, acting before thinking. "I can still taste your seed in my mouth... And you think you have the stamina to breed me?"

His eyes gleamed and, before she knew it, he had his paw down at the base of her throat, where her neck joined to her chest, pressing hard enough to choke off her words, a delirious sense of tantalising submission swamping her. Then, and only then, did the king fuck her with purpose, breeding her vent with long, deep strokes, using every inch of his cock, filling her with the ridges. Her vent clung to him with every thrust and she screamed, however choked off her cry of lust was, as climax took her, his in that moment even if she did not know it yet.

The king, however, did not stop fucking her with coarse strokes of his length, forcing her vent to accept his shaft, not even with her rippling orgasm pulling at his cock, as if her body strained even more than her mind to milk him of every drop he had to give. She craved him, trying even in her position on her back to roll her hips up to him, to take more of the king's length than he was willing to give at any moment, though there was little she could do. Yet she was no better than a truly feral dragoness right then and there, driven by the needs of her body as he fucked her down into the dais, pounding her ruthlessly.

12