Consorting with Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Small thank you. For allowing me to join you this weekend." I smiled nervously.

"Well that's very kind of you son, but certainly not necessary! We're thrilled to have you here with us. Jesse is just madly in love with you, and hell, you're only the second person he's ever brought home to us." His mother replied.

"Still." I smiled.

She opened the box gracefully, as it seemed she did everything.

"Oh my god. John..." She trailed off as she passed the box to her husband.

"Good lord son! Where in the world did you get this?!" He asked.

Jesse leaned over to see what could have caused such a reaction and just grinned at me with glowing eyes and a nod of approval.

"I was gifted one many years ago. They do pretty well, and I've got a nice little patch now. I figured since they aren't grown in this settlement, you guys might like to have some too. I figure if I can cultivate them, then farmers should be able to do wonders."

They looked touched. "This is very kind of you, son." Said John.

Son. There it was again. They kept calling me that.

"It's difficult to get our hands on new plants way out here. This is a most welcome addition." He smiled kindly.

The rest of the family had appeared with dinner during the exchange and all made similar comments as they settled in at the table and passed the small strawberry plant around. I had deliberately chosen one that had a handful of nearly ripe berries on it.

Dinner was a casual affair. Everyone included me as if I had always been a part of the family and no one commented on my profession. Hours later, as everyone parted to make their way to bed for the night, I followed Jesse up the stairs; a deep warm feeling of acceptance I'd never really known before began to take hold in my chest. I didn't know how to express what I was feeling, and as the door shut behind us, my thoughts turned to only Jesse. How deeply happy I was with him, with this night, in this place.

As he started talking, I wasn't listening. I took his jaw in my hand and pulled his lips to mine, drawing a deep whimper from him. Our need for one another had only escalated since that first night, but Jesse had been serious when he said he wanted to take our time with new things and savor each new sensation. Our sexual exploration had remained mostly limited to intercourse to this point. Tonight, I wanted to give him something new. I wanted him writhing under my touch.

I pulled my mouth from his and grinned into his eyes; deep, golden, and glowing with desire. I slipped my fingers into his and led him to the side of the bed. I dropped to my knees and his hands slid instinctively through my hair. I slipped my fingers into his waistband and made quick work of removing his pants and briefs. His cock sprang up in front of me, hard, throbbing, and already oozing pre-cum. I leaned in and flicked my tongue across his slit, savoring the sharp, sweet taste of him. His fingers tightened in my hair, and I felt him fight not to thrust his hips forward. I flicked my tongue across his silken skin once more, letting it circle gently around the raised lip of his cock head. My fingers moved to rest on his hips, holding them tightly in place, forcing him to surrender to the pace I set for him.

Leaning forward, I let the tip of my tongue trace lightly along the underside of his shaft before sucking the small sensitive fold of skin just below his head into my mouth. I sucked hard, letting my tongue flick across it inside my mouth. His hips fought my hands, desperately wanting more. My lips were content to play slowly, savoring the taste of his warm, delicate skin. Lifting his shaft with my tongue, I sucked his head into my mouth quickly, circling my mouth around him, increasing, and decreasing my speed and pressure in waves. His breath caught and he groaned deep in his chest, fighting to remain quiet. Without warning I tilted my head and let him sink deep down my throat. He was the largest I'd ever taken, and I felt my body stretch to accommodate him. I continued to sink forward, swallowing again and again, using my throat to massage his length, until I could bury my nose in the well-trimmed hair at his base. The taste and scent of him overwhelmed me.

His legs trembled and a less than quiet moan escaped him before he could catch it. As I found a smooth rhythm, he shifted his weight, allowing the bed to prop him up as his legs weakened. My own cock throbbed and pressed against my jeans painfully. I was completely entranced by the way he responded to my touch.

I let him slip from my mouth and as I raised my gaze to his. He pulled hard at my shoulders. Dragging me to my feet, he pulled my shirt over my head almost desperately, fumbling at my zipper in his haste as his mouth claimed mine passionately. I gave in to his control and let my need take over long enough for us to finish undressing before reigning myself back in and pulling away.

I grinned and gestured to the bed with my chin. He wasted no time and slid up, onto his back. I followed quickly, running my hands along his inner thighs and pressing them open. I gazed at him for a moment. His muscled body rising and falling as he panted, a slick trail glowed in the pale light along his abs where his cock now lay, his tight hole twitching below full, heavy balls. How was he real? I wanted to taste all of him in that moment, but some part of me realized just how amazing it had been to savor one new thing at a time with him and as I leaned in, I left his perfect pink hole alone.

I lifted a ball with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. His fingers clutched at the sheets and his hips strained up, urging me on. Begging for more. I let it slip from my lips with a pop before repeating the movements on the other. He squirmed and writhed under my touch, and a warm trail ran along my leg as I dripped continuously. My balls and cock twitched at the sight of him this turned on. Letting his ball pop from my mouth, I sucked my way up along the underside of this thick shaft before pressing my tongue deep into his slit to taste him once more. His back arched and deep quiet whimpers escaped him. I wrapped a hand tightly around his base and let him sink deep into my throat once more. Swallowing, sucking, twisting around him. His hips thrust up, trying to get deeper still. I pressed them back to the bed with my other hand.

I slid my body closer to his, kneeling between his legs, my ass on my heels. I lifted his hips, and settled them on my thighs, my hard, slick cock resting just at his opening. I had no intention of pressing into him, but as I felt his hole twitch against me, I knew the sensation of me there would drive him mad. I held his hips tightly, forbidding them to move. Forcing his body to cum only when I allowed him to. I sucked hard and fast, my fingers digging into his skin. His muscled body glistening with sweat; shining in the darkness. I brought him to the edge time and time again before backing off just enough to force him to wait. My balls were tight and full, and I fought my own release as I began to work him up yet again.

"Please...Ash...God...Please." He begged; breathless and desperate.

As I let him slide down my throat once more, I released his hips with one hand and cupped his balls, massaging them gently in my palm. His body rose from the bed and a strangled cry tore from him as I felt his cock swell in my throat. I pulled back quickly, keeping only his head in my mouth. I wanted to taste him. His release came hard and fast, and he pumped his sweet, salty liquid into me. I lost control, and as I swallowed, I came hard, shooting my own passion against his ass and balls. As his body shivered, and his hips returned to rest on my legs, I let him slip from my mouth to trail my tongue along his underside, knowing how sensitive he was in that moment. I cleaned him completely before sliding my body up along his to curl up against his side. He took my jaw in his hand; kissing me tenderly as he savored the taste of himself on my lips.

I stirred at the sensation of fingertips lightly trailing along my forearm. I looked around; still dark. I didn't feel Jesse beside me. Odd. I wandered a bit further toward consciousness, surprised at what I found. He was dressed and kneeling beside the bed gently trying to wake me.

"Ugh...what's...what time...?" I wasn't awake enough to form a sentence.

"Come on sleepy. Get up, put this on." He whispered and held out jeans and a hoodie.

"What?" I was beyond confused.

"Get up. Put these on." He chuckled.

Every cell in my body protested, but I did as instructed fairly well for someone who was half awake at best. By the time I was fumbling with the zipper on my jeans, he was standing in front of me, blanket slung over his shoulder, slipping his fingers into mine and leading me to the door. I was still to asleep to think about what was happening.

"Shhh." He put his finger to his lips briefly before opening the door with an expression that said he hoped it wouldn't creak.

He led me down the stairs and quietly pulled open the large front door. I was instantly shocked into wakefulness. The air was moist and dense with the threat of the dew that would soon break, and far cooler than the previously sweltering day had suggested it might become. I shivered. Jesse's arm and half the blanket instantly wrapped around my shoulder as he pulled me close. I leaned my head onto his shoulder as we walked away from the house. I didn't ask where we were going. I didn't care.

My senses were overwhelmed at the barrage of new sensations this place offered in these early morning hours. Through the heavy air came the far off, constant sound of crickets or cicadas, I didn't know enough about farm critters to guess which. Although the moon was a mere crescent, a silvery glow bathed the landscape, turning it into an ancient photo of old fashion farm life from a black and white textbook. I looked up, trying to find the source of the glow. The sheer number and brightness of the stars visible in this place dazzled me, and I stopped in my tracks, staring up, taking in the vastness of the universe that one rarely thought about living so close to the brightness of a city. Jess kissed the side of my jaw as I stood, staring up. He allowed me a long few moments before urging me forward once more.

"Come on. Plenty of time to look at them in a minute." He spoke softly.

We wandered out past the hydroponic barns and deep into the middle of a field before he stopped walking. The fresh, crisp scent of growing wheat was thick and sweet. The sound of it barely swaying in the light breeze was something akin to waves washing ashore on a calm beach. As I stood, transfixed by those ever-shifting waves, he spread the blanket on the dirt path we had taken to this place and sat, pulling me down tightly against him.

We lay on our backs with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me, staring at the slowly moving stars. I didn't know what time it was, or how long we lay that way, but as we did, one by one the stars seemed to fade from existence. The inky blackness they rest upon was slowly replaced by the palest of blue skies, streaked with bright gold and burning orange. The location he'd placed the blanket seemed to be one he knew well, and it was perfect for this moment. We rest on a hill that sloped just enough that while lying on our backs we had been able to stare at the night sky, but could now just see the horizon as the sun slowly rose, bringing warmth to replace the cool paleness of the evening light.

I'd always been a night owl. As I worked late, and stayed up even later, I don't think I'd ever actually watched a sunrise before. Though part of my body still rebelled at the fact I wasn't dreaming in a soft warm bed, the rest of me was intently focused on the astonishing changes taking place gradually before our eyes and the way it felt to lie on the cool ground with Jesse's warmth beside me.

Just as the sun had nearly crested over the horizon, Jesse shifted a bit at my side. He raised his arm to bring his fingers into my line of site. Between them, gleaming brightly in the warmth of a new day's sun, was a thin band of gold. His lips brushed the side of my head tenderly.

"Marry me Ash?" His quiet, self-assured voice resonated in his chest as my head rested on his shoulder.

Though he asked, it was not a question. It was a statement of fact. He was simply putting into words the reality of the future we both knew lay before us. At nearly 40, I'd spent my life never considering the concept of a serious relationship, let alone a marriage that was intended to last a lifetime. But, in that moment, the man I'd been for those 40 years faded completely, and nothing seemed more natural to me than the idea of never letting Jesse go. I let my fingertips reach up and trail reverently along the band of gold and the fingertips that held it.

"Of course." Was all I could manage to say as I lie there in a state of blissful awe.

He shifted his weight until we were both sitting, legs entangled, facing one another. The sun, continuing its rise behind me, was reflected in his golden eyes in a way that made them look as if they were the source of the glow now covering the field where we sat. I traced my fingertips along his jaw before taking it in my hand and pulling his lips to mine. They played so tenderly upon one another that perhaps they didn't even touch. I was thrown back to the memory of the first time his lips had brushed mine in my kitchen and I smiled as I realized it had been one year to the day. As we slowly parted and our gaze locked, the same loving, knowing smile rested on his face. His hand took mine and we both watched as he slipped the thin golden band onto my finger. He grinned up at me and fished around in his pocket awkwardly until he triumphantly produced its mate. I'd never known a deeper happiness than I did as I took the matching ring and slipped it onto his hand.

As the sun continued its climb, the world around us began to take on the hues it wore through the daylight hours. We sat; content to let the world pass us by as our fingers played idly and our eyes watched the love we felt reflected back to us in the other's gaze.

"Come on." He eventually smiled broadly. "Everyone wakes up early around here. I'm sure they're already wondering where we are."

12