Consorts for Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, my lady."

"And did I promise you anything more than that?"

Gabriel's voice caught slightly as he answered, "No, my lady."

"You said you wanted me to find a way to treat you as both peer and property, to satisfy your contradictory needs. Which of those modes do you think I should use to handle this?"

Gabriel thought about this for a while before answering, "I have not behaved like a peer to you in this matter."

"I agree," said Elizabeth.

"Are you going to punish me for tactlessness?" Gabriel asked. "For suggesting that you were in the wrong for participating in your duties at the garden?"

"What, and give your mouth the fucking you've been pining for?" Elizabeth laughed. "Don't be ridiculous. You're going to have to wait longer now for a chance to impress me with your tongue. Besides, your infraction would be better classified as selfishness. You expressed displeasure, dissatisfaction, and desire, which I would usually excuse, but in this case, you deliberately displeased your lady in the process."

"I don't deny it," said Gabriel, shrugging at his failed gambit. "What does the code prescribe for that?"

Elizabeth made a show of sitting on the bed, pulling the book from her satchel, and consulting the disciplinary notes.

It was difficult to keep her eyes on the pages, with Gabriel standing so nearby, looking so contrite and awaiting his fate.

Following her instincts, Elizabeth put the book aside.

"To hell with what it says. Would you consider yourself treated unfairly if I bent you over my knee?"

Gabriel eyed her lap, seated as she was on the edge of the bed, and the glimmer she had been missing for so much of the day crept back to his eyes. "Not at all, my lady."

"Get on with it, then," Elizabeth directed, suppressing a smile.

Gabriel arranged himself across her knees, as relaxed and trusting as if he planned to fall asleep that way.

Slowly, luxuriously, Elizabeth lifted up the many silk, satin, and linen layers of his dress, petticoats, and chemise. She caressed his ass, pleasingly framed by the chains of his chastity belt, and drew sensitive goosebumps from the soft, bare skin.

In her own time, she raised her hand and slapped his right cheek, enjoying its charming jiggles.

Gabriel clenched only briefly and then sighed, wrapping his arms around her back in a tangled hug.

She slapped him again on the other side, and he responded the same, curling up even closer.

"You'd really like to be able to rub your cock against my leg while I do this, wouldn't you?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, my lady," Gabriel admitted, pressing the downward curving metal protrusion of his belt into the muscle of her thigh.

"You won't get to." She slapped him back on the right side. "Certainly not today. How do you feel about that?"

"It makes me want it more," said Gabriel. "And oh, how I love wanting it."

Elizabeth continued the spanking, picking up the pace.

"The next time you want more of my attention, what will you do?"

"Tell you, in private, where no one but you can hear me wishing out loud," Gabriel answered.

"And when you only want to take my attention away from someone else?" Elizabeth asked. "What then?"

"I'll remember that I'm yours, and you're not mine. Yet."

Elizabeth gave him his hardest slap yet for his audacity, but couldn't help laughing at the same time.

"Yet?" she teased.

"I was wrong to hold you to a promise you hadn't made, my lady," Gabriel smiled coyly up at her. "But that doesn't mean you could never be convinced to make it."

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want to see more of the Heartgarden!