Conspiracies Ch. 03

Story Info
A trip to the museum.
7.9k words
4.62
7.2k
6

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who are just popping in, I just want to note that the first few chapters aren't going to be some great romance, it's going to be a little more hardcore. If you're turned off by heavier nonconsent and are looking for something on the lighter side I wouldn't suggest reading. Otherwise for those who read further, I hope you enjoy this silly sexy story!

*****

AJ slumped in her kitchen chair in her half-lit apartment. All she could think about was Oliver and his evil, horrible face. She had been in a constant state of panic and shame for two whole days, but she was determined to make it stop. She pulled herself off the wobbly kitchen chair and walked to her bedroom, getting on her hands and knees to grab an old shoebox from under her bed.

At least he left her marijuana. She packed a bowl, sitting on her soft carpet and letting Henry sleep against her leg. For some reason sitting on her carpet, or on the ground in general, had always been comforting. Perhaps it was a childhood full of blanket forts that made it feel so nostalgic.

As she smoked, time seemed to finally slow back down. Her heart calmed in her chest, a wave of temporary relief washed over her.

After a sufficient amount of cat and carpet time she managed to get the energy to take a shower. Unfortunately she had a walk-in shower. It was very nice, but she missed baths. The combination of her gentle high and the steaming hot water made her feel like a new person. For a little bit, everything was okay. It was as if she was washing all of her problems off.

But eventually it was time to leave. She threw on her jacket and groaned as she left her apartment, walking out into the city street. It was snowing lightly, so maybe having him live so close is an advantage.

She made it to his building, which somehow looked taller and more intimidating than last time she was there. "Fuck," she cursed under her breath, just barely having enough courage to hit the button next to his crudely written name. When she did Oliver's voice crackled through the speaker and he buzzed her in, the loud vibrating of the door making her jump.

She marched to his apartment, G7 with that broken seven hanging upside down. Oliver came to the door before she could even knock.

"Hey trouble," he said playfully, opening the door for her.

AJ gave him a dirty look, but it only seemed to please him more. "Well, come on in," he said, motioning her inside. She stepped through his disorganized kitchen into the living room, looking around for signs of torture devices or anything else that could be dangerous. All she could see though was his plain living room with the little bit of clutter on his desk, and that eerie empty fish tank.

"Sit," he said, pushing her gently to the couch. He scratched his head and looked her up and down. AJ looked at him with wide eyes, the feeling of impending doom looming over her.

Oliver chuckled at her fearful expression. "You're so cute when you're scared. Now lean over, wrists behind your back."

AJ didn't obey, she held her hands firmly on her lap. Oliver sighed and bent down, snatching her wrists and forcing them behind her. "Wait!" she cried, struggling as hard as she could. But Oliver was much stronger than she was, not matter how hard she tried to wrestle out of his grip he only held tighter.

With both of her small wrists in one hand, he used his other hand to slide the loose tie from his neck. "Damnit stay still," he said as he wrapped the tie around her wrists, binding them tightly.

When her wrists were completely secure, he released her, letting her scramble to the edge of the couch. "Honestly, where do you think you're going? You think you're going to get out of this?" Oliver smirked and grabbed her arm, pulling her off the leather couch. "Too bad, you're not. You're stuck with me. So I would suggest you be a good girl and do what I say."

AJ blushed. She did not appreciate being called a good girl like some pet. No matter what he was going to do, she would not submit to him.

Oliver drug her to his bedroom, pushing her onto his large neatly made bed. "On your stomach," he said in a casual voice, as if this situation was normal or no big deal.

AJ scurried to the front of the bed, the back of her head hitting the headboard clumsily. Her breathing was quickening as she watched him rustle around in his closet. "Ha!" he said triumphantly. "I got these just for you."

He held out two pairs of leather cuffs, making her stomach drop. So this is what he was talking about, what he thought she was really going to like. Well he was wrong in every way.

Oliver tossed the cuffs on the edge of the bed and took her left ankle, pulling it towards the opposite bedpost. "No!" she yelled, fighting with all of her might. But he completely ignored her, attaching the cuff to her ankle and the other end to the bedpost.

AJ had never panicked so hard in her life as he reached for her other ankle, flipping her over so she was face-down in the sheets, disabled by her hands bound behind her back. She cursed and whined as he cuffed her other ankle, buckling it tightly.

"There we go," Oliver said, hands on his hips as he took in the sight of her. He watched her squirm and struggle, attempting to release herself from her bonds, but it was no use. But she was too stubborn to not try.

Oliver unbuttoned his white work shirt, revealing a hard and muscular chest. His muscles were not bulging or huge, but defined and tight. She turned her head to the side, trying not to suffocate from the blankets. When she saw his body fear took over. He was perfectly sculpted, she now knew he was too strong for her to fight.

Oliver kneeled on the bed next to her, pulling her pleated skirt up so it was all the way to her hips, exposing her from the waist down. "Damnit, I told you, I don't want you wearing those anymore." He peeled her panties down, but they only went so far due to her legs being spread so far apart.

"Fuck it," he said and dug into his nightstand drawer, pulling out a red swiss army knife. He flipped the blade out and cut the fabric away, tossing the remains on the floor. AJ froze when she felt the flat part of the cool blade against her skin.

To her relief he tossed the knife back in the drawer and pointed at her sternly. "I swear if I see you wearing anything under your skirt again you will not like what happens. I want you to know what you are to me. What you're going to do for me. I'm not letting you get away for a very, very long time. So I advise you to do what I say, because believe me, you're not going to have a choice."

AJ buried her face in the blankets, letting out a muffled angry scream. Oliver wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled, casing her back to arch. He raised his other hand and brought it down sharply on her rosy cheeks. The pain from her backside pushed the air out of her lungs.

She gasped, shocked from the sudden slap. She started to twist, her hair still pulled back tightly. She was completely useless, her legs forced apart by the cuffs on her ankles. She tried to fold her legs together, but there was no slack for her to budge.

Oliver spanked her again, harder. "I'll stop when you stop struggling," he said, giving one of her stinging cheeks a squeeze. AJ bit her lip, trying not to cry, her legs quaking and face a deep crimson.

"J-just stop!" she stuttered, wincing from his hold on her hair. Oliver answered only with another sharp slap. He didn't cease the spanking, leaving a series of welts and red marks covering her pale skin. Every time his hand made contact with her plump backside it shocked her to the core.

Only when she fell limp did he stop. He trailed his hand across her abused cheeks, feeling goosebumps rising on her skin. "That's better," he said while releasing his grip on her wavy hair. Oliver made his way around her until he was neatly positioned between her spread legs.

When he started to slide his hand up her inner thigh, she realized how exposed she was. He was seeing all of her, every intimate area that she had thought she'd hidden so well. She felt like she was drowning in a pool of humiliation.

Oliver's fingers creeped between her legs, gently pressing against her warm pussy. He rubbed small circles with his thumb around her tight opening, feeling that she was starting to become moist. He chuckled and pushed his forefinger inside of her.

Inside she was already soaking. "Two years is a lot of time not to have sex. It seems you've really neglected yourself."

AJ's hatred for him growing each minute. Oliver smirked and continued to softly pump his finger inside of her, coaxing more wetness to escape her body.

AJ stopped her struggling and whining. Once he was inside of her she was completely under his control. She could barely breath from the crippling sensations he was giving her so generously.

Oliver continued to thrust his fingers gently, watching her body submit to him while she battled with herself internally. When he started to pick up the pace, pushing deeper and faster, her legs started to tremble. Her hips raised up just half an inch, enough for Oliver to see how badly her body really needed it.

"You're just screaming for me, aren't you?" he said with a chuckle that sent shivers down her spine. She clamped her eyes shut, feeling herself lose the battle between her mind and her body. She tried to tell him no, but the words wouldn't come out.

His fingers curled inside of her, hitting a spot that was unfamiliar to her. Her back arched from the sudden rush it gave her, unconsciously letting her hips raise towards him further just ever so slightly. When she realized what she was doing she tried to pull herself back, but his fingers were luring her in.

All of a sudden, the fire he was building inside of her started to swim to the rest of her body from head to toe. She groaned in defeat, no longer able to deny herself. She bit down on the blanket and muffled a string of moans that were escaping her lips.

Oliver felt her tighten up around his long fingers, her slick juices coating his fingers and dripping down her quivering inner thighs. All at once a surge of ecstasy flowed through her, eliminated any thoughts of anything other than the euphoria of her earth-shattering orgasm.

She twisted and cried through the powerful flood of rapture, her toes curling and fists clenching behind her back. Oliver didn't stop his teasing until she collapsed, hips still slightly high off the bed.

Oliver pulled out his finger, watching her twitch, her face still firmly pressed onto the bedsheets. "Wow, when was the last time you came?" he said, unbuckling his belt.

AJ gasped for air, feeling confused and in shock of what just happened. She couldn't answer if she wanted to, but even if she could the real answer was too embarrassing. In fact, at this moment she felt humiliated more than she ever had in her whole life.

Oliver unzipped his pants, letting out his hardened cock. He grasped her hipbones and pulled them up to his. AJ let out a small squeak as he pressed his cock between her legs, wetting it with her slick juices.

Just the tiny touch brought back all of those incredible sensations, making her groan in a mixture of lust and defeat. "Please..." she muttered. She didn't know herself whether he was asking her to stop or give her more, either way her entire being was being completely controlled by Oliver's touch. She may as well have been his puppet.

She nearly choked on her own breath when she felt his cock slowly push inside of her. She hadn't seen it, but she could feel how incredibly thick he was as he forced himself deep in her. It felt like he was stretching her out, grunting as he deepened himself inside of her tight opening.

"Fuck," he said, trying to bury himself inside of her, but she was practically squeezing his cock out. He pushed through it, starting to thrust in her to loosen her up, even just a bit.

His nails dug into her thighs as he spread them farther apart, aggressively becoming quicker and harder with each thrust. AJ bit down on the sheet. She wanted to scream but she didn't want him to think she was enjoying this. Or at least willingly enjoying it, it didn't matter.

Oliver leaned over her, sliding his hand under her shirt and feeling the delicate lace of her bra. "God damnit AJ, I told you, I don't want you to wear this either. I'll go to your place and burn your underwear drawer if I have to."

AJ gave a small whimper. She didn't actually think he was completely serious. Oliver slipped his hand underneath her bra, finding her sensitive nipple and giving it a hard pinch. "Ah!" she cried out as he kept pumping inside of her, teasing and twisting her nipple roughly.

The combination of sensations completely immobilized her, leaving her powerless underneath him. "You can stop pretending you don't like this now," Oliver said as he generously filled her up, feeling the incredible tightness around his cock.

All too soon AJ was already starting to feel the aching need coursing through her body, building up until it spilled out of her. Her body pulsed against his cock, but he held himself off until she started convulsing underneath him as another powerful orgasm crashed over her like a violent wave of pure ecstasy.

Oliver pulled himself out at the last moment and shot a warm stream of white fluid on her rosy cheeks and thighs. He ran his hand through his hair, looking over her quivering petite frame, face down on his bed. This was a sight he could get used to.

He took a deep breath and lifted himself from the bed, leaving her alone in his room still tied up tightly. She tried to raise her head, find a way to break herself free now that he was gone. But the moment only lasted so long as he came back with a clean hand towel.

"It's so adorable, watching you pretend you don't like this," he said and wiped off the stream of fluid he released on her blushing body.

"No-no, I don't," she stuttered stubbornly.

Oliver started to uncuff her ankles. "How many orgasms did you have?" he smirked.

"I didn't," she replied, trying to hide her face from his sinister glare.

Oliver chuckled while undoing the knot around her wrists. "Sure, whatever you say."

When AJ was free, she shakily sat up, pulling her skirt back down from her waist. Oliver took her small wrist and led her to the living room. She was so shaken up that her body couldn't fight him anymore.

Oliver plopped a cushion on the floor and pointed to it. "Sit," he commanded. He bent down and met her eyes, the corner of his mouth creeping into a devilish smile. "Remember what I told you?"

AJ shook her head nervously, unsure of which instance he was aware of. Oliver reached out and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "How I told you I have something you'll really, really like?"

A feeling of absolute dread loomed over her as he opened his desk drawer and rifled through it. He pulled out a worn VHS tape, with sloppy scribbles she couldn't read on the label. "Here!" he said triumphantly.

He kneeled in front of her but was still so tall he was looking down on her a significant amount. "Have you ever seen," he began, holding the tape in front of her. "The Outer Limits?"

AJ looked around nervously wondering if this was some sort of sick joke. "I mean, yeah."

The Outer Limits was originally made in the sixties. It was basically the twilight zone, each episode its own story. It was not as popular as the Twilight Zone, but it had all the same elements that made it almost just as good.

"But have you seen the nineties reboot?"

"Um, no."

Oliver looked delighted by her answer. He popped the tape in the VHS player and grabbed the egg timer off the kitchen counter, winding it up for twenty minutes. "So this one has Mark Hamill in it, you know, the kid from Star Wars? Well, anyway, this episode has a whole virtual reality A.I. shit going on, and..."

Oliver excitedly went on about the episode, playing the tape and handing her a cigarette. He had obviously taped this himself, cuts of outdated commercials interrupting a scene or two. He turned off the lamp next to the couch and gently ran his hand through her hair, lightly massaging her scalp while becoming absorbed in the corny science fiction show.

AJ couldn't keep up with him. One moment he was humiliating her, the next he was being playful and friendly. She still loathed him, but the magic of the show eased her out of her anger. He was right, she really did like this. And if she had walked out of his apartment right now, she would've fallen down the stairs.

When the timer went off Oliver flipped the lights back on and paused the tape. "Did you like it?" he asked. AJ nodded her head. "Good. Then we can finish it tomorrow! Now go, be free little bird."

The next day AJ woke up feeling very sore. Her butt was littered with welts and handprints. She groaned and rolled out of her bed lazily, almost falling to the floor. As she got dressed, clumsily stumbling into her clothing, she reached for her underwear drawer.

She stopped right as she grabbed the plastic knob. "Shit," she cursed, remembering his ridiculous demand not to wear any underwear. She tried to think of what repercussions would be if she didn't. Was it worth the risk?

Maybe she could wear them but just take them off in the bathroom before going to his office. She huffed, feeling that that might even be more humiliating. She reached for her other drawer with her bras and cursed even louder realizing he told her not to wear them either.

"Goddamnit, fine," she said to herself angrily, putting on the rest of her clothing. She wore pretty much the same thing every day. Not the physical clothing, but the style. She did not like dressing up, she just stuck to her pleated skirts and simple blouses. But if he wasn't going to let her wear a bra she would at least put on a sweater.

The second she managed to drag herself to work and get to her desk, she plopped down and sighed. She felt like she had been on one long rollercoaster ride for two days now.

"Wow, you look really hungover," said a voice from next to her. She turned on her uncomfortable swivel chair and saw Kevin next to her.

"Just tired," she replied, rubbing one of her eyes.

"Are you going to the museum tonight?"

AJ gave him a puzzled look. "What's that?" she asked.

"They have that gala there tonight. Some fundraiser for a new exhibit. Did Oliver not tell you?"

AJ shifted nervously. "Nope. I mean, I have a busy night."

"Oh well he's going, I figured he'd bring you."

AJ fiddled with one of her pencils, unsure of why he would assume he would bring her. As far as anyone knew, the exception of Sauer of course, that she was just helping him professionally. She prayed Kevin had bought her lie about buttoning her shirt wrong yesterday.

She didn't want anything to do with Oliver, and to have someone think there was more to their relationship other than professionally was cripplingly humiliating.

Although, if Oliver was going to some event tonight maybe she would have the night to herself. That might even give her enough time to plan her escape and create a new identity.

She jumped as her phone rang on her desk, now fully waking her up. She picked up the phone to hear Oliver's fuzzy voice on the other side.

"Hey miss troublemaker, please come down here."

She didn't even give him an audible answer, she just dropped the phone back on the receiver.

She took her time walking to his office, taking comfort in the silence of the fourth floor. She knocked on his door before entering to see his head resting on his hand, looking extremely annoyed.

"What can I do for you?" she asked, hoping it was some simple work task.

Oliver huffed. "Well, I am obligated to go to this stupid event shit so we're going to have to put The Outer Limits on hold tonight."