Conspiracies Ch. 06

Story Info
Oliver makes a mistake.
5.3k words
4.55
4.8k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who read my stories, I like to update at least once a week. Due to holidays I may not be able to update for two(ish) weeks, but I will be back! For now here's a shorter chapter, happy Thanksgiving!

*****

Oliver twisted, cracking his spine in the black chair in front of his desk. He cursed himself for being so dumb as to accidentally sleep on the floor all night. His schedule was not set like AJ's. He was on-call every single day. Lucky for her she gets a whole day off from being tortured.

He grumbled, leaning back and trying to focus on the little bit of mindless paperwork he had been pushing off for so long. He reached into his coat pocket, taking out the envelope that had been left on AJ's clothes at the mansion.

Inside was a check written for sixty thousand dollars and a note with Crystals feminine handwriting that read, 'We hope to see you soon!'

Oliver crumbled the note and the check in his fist. "Fucking bitch."

Meanwhile, AJ was enjoying her glorious day of being uncaged from her sadistic captor. After sprinting out of Oliver's apartment building, she cleared her mind of everything involving him. It was a day to pretend everything was normal. She could be invisible again, even if just temporarily.

The majority of the day was spent back at the local bookstore. It was on the second story of a massive building, the windows reached from floor to ceiling, with little ledges so she could curl up and see the snow fall on the city streets while she read.

The book of the day was Ender's Shadow. She clutched a cup of hot coffee, snuggled in an oversized, yet very cozy sweater. As she flipped past the thin pages of the paperback copy, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She lowered the book expecting it to be an employee, but because the universe was never on her side, it was Oliver.

"Ah!" she yelped, almost jumping off her seat. "What are you doing here? What did I do?" she asked in a panic.

Oliver held up a large hardcover book in his hands. "I ordered this like two weeks ago." He leaned down and snatched AJ's paperback in his hands, looking at it.

"Hey, give that back!" she hissed, trying to reach for it. He was like a schoolyard bully.

Oliver looked at the cover and smirked. "Orson Scott Card, huh? Getting prepared for space battles, are we?"

AJ's face turned a bright red, frustrated by his never-ending teasing. Oliver chuckled at her reaction and passed Ender's Shadow back to her. "What are your plans for Christmas?" he asked while she snatched the book from his hands.

"Um, I don't know," she answered. Christmas had been the farthest thing from her mind. Since her move to the city she had always spent it with Henry. She would buy him a fish from the market and take a tab of acid, watching the X-files Christmas haunted house episode on repeat until the sun came up. This year she had assumed it would be the same. Maybe if she lied and said she had plans he would leave her alone for the holiday.

"Alright good, you're spending it with me," he said, playfully tapping her head with the heavy hardcover book.

"But don't you have family or something?" After the words slipped out, she bit her tongue. Maybe she had gone too far asking that.

Oliver hesitated, putting the book under his arm. "I have work."

"Then why am I spending it with you?" she whined.

"Because I said so."

"Well, what if I do have plans?"

Oliver raised an eyebrow and leaned close to her ear, just barely whispering, "As much as I would love to fuck you between some bookshelves to make my point, I have to run. Your only plans are with me."

AJ jumped as he nipped her ear with his teeth playfully before rising. Oliver smiled, amused by her response. "Alright, see you at work tomorrow little bird," he said and left the bookstore with his book neatly tucked under his arm.

The blush on AJ's face stayed even after he left. She rubbed her ear where he had bitten her, completely taking her aback that he would do that. She mumbled to herself while trying to focus on Ender's Shadow again, but their interaction had thrown her off. After cursing quietly to herself for too long, she bought the book and brought it home. No need for any more accidental meetings with Oliver.

When she arrived home, she dropped her new book on the kitchen table and looked at her calendar. Christmas was just four days away, if counting today. But there was nothing she could do, so why waste this free time worrying?

The next day she woke up feeling completely refreshed for the first time in what seemed like an eternity. She sat at her desk, fiddling with her pencil and trying to get through a stack of paperwork Sauer had dumped on her.

She felt a small poke on her arm and turned to see Kevin in a grey suit, facing her in his swivel chair. "So did you have fun at the museum? I saw you there with Sauer and Oliver."

AJ realized she had been tapping the eraser of her pencil on the desk loudly. "Yes, I had fun. SUE was cool," she forced herself to say. Though she was telling the truth about SUE, it hurt not to scream about how insane it all was, what crazy diabolical things Oliver and Sauer do. Shout at the top of her lungs how much she hated the two sadists.

Then she wondered if he had been to Crystal's mansion. She had definitely seen some faces of fellow CIA employees, and a good portion of them she had seen at the museum. If Kevin was such good friends with Oliver than he had to be in on this whole satanic sex cult conspiracy.

"Hey trouble," Kevin said, peering past AJ. AJ didn't move, knowing who he was probably talking to behind her. She hoped if she didn't turn around Oliver wouldn't be there. Her deflector shields were useless against him, his weapon systems were too strong.

"Hey, you," said Oliver's familiar voice from behind her. When AJ didn't turn around, praying to every god she knew he would magically evaporate, he tapped her on the head with a thick folder. AJ reluctantly turned around and tried to put on a happy face, but Oliver could see right through her.

He smirked at her obvious dismay. "I got you coffee," he said, putting a hot paper cup on her desk, steam escaping the lid.

"Where's mine?" Kevin interrupted.

"You're not sick," Oliver replied, shuffling through his pants pocket.

AJ looked at him, her eyebrows raised in confusion. She wasn't sick. What was he talking about?

Kevin leaned back in his swivel chair, scooching away from AJ. "Oh shit, you're sick?"

Oliver pulled a little unlabeled bottle from his pocket and opened it, picking out a small pill. "Yeah, she was telling me all about how sick she felt this morning, so I thought I'd help make her feel better. Got some aspirin."

AJ cocked her head to the side and began to say, "I'm no-" but Oliver quickly cut her off by dropping the pill in her mouth mid-sentence. She almost spit it out, but Oliver's eyes were locked on her. She reluctantly swallowed, washing it down with a sip of the coffee and giving him a suspicious glare.

A smile creeped in the corner of Oliver's lips. "You should feel better in no time. Also take care of this," he said, dropping the thick folder on her desk.

AJ blushed, irritated and confused. She opened the folder and saw Oliver's sloppy handwriting directing her to make copies of this and that and drop this here and drop that there. She wasn't a fan of working for two people, but she began to notice Sauer had been asking her to do a lot less work than normal.

She went to the copy room, pushing the wobbly buttons and mumbling to herself while she waited for everything to be printed. It had only been twenty minutes since he gave her whatever that pill was, but she could feel a slight tingling sensation.

As it was obviously not aspirin at this point, she went through a list of drugs it could be. Molly? No, she wasn't grinding her teeth yet and her stomach felt fine. Acid? She was starting to see trails in her vision, but only so slight. But no matter how strong the acid is, it always takes at least a half hour before starting to come up. It couldn't be cocaine, that didn't cause trails and she would've felt it immediately.

As she continued to make copies, tediously organizing papers in the folder, the effects of the mystery drug were quickly taking its toll. If anyone on this earth could handle their drugs it was AJ. To an annoying extent, actually. But this was new unexplored territory. She tried to decipher the sensations, but no drug she had ever taken made her feel this way.

She broke it down in her mind, completely forgetting about her tedious work. She was seeing extremely faint trails, but enough to know there was some sort of hallucinogenic effect. Her body was getting warm, too warm. All of the feeling in her body started to collect in her lower stomach.

The drug seemed to be taking effect almost all physically. Her mind was completely aware, in fact her mental state was only slightly affected. She looked over to see the copies had finished, and probably a while ago.

She plopped at her desk, feeling the tingling in her stomach concentrate itself and move lower in her body. Her legs were tightly together, trying to reject the uncomfortable sensations.

When forty minutes had passed since she had taken the pill, the effects started becoming increasingly powerful. She adjusted herself in her chair and noticed it felt a bit damp. She wondered if she had spilled coffee or was sweating. She peeked around and when she was confident no one was looking, she reached under her desk and touched between her legs. Her insides turned into knots as she felt the scorching heat and slick juices coating her thighs.

She felt a hand touch her shoulder and whipped around, growling, "Back off, buddy!"

When she realized it was just Kevin, with a look of shock painted on his face, her stomach dropped. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that, I'm just not feeling too good." Maybe she wasn't as mentally aware as she thought she was.

Kevin leaned back, still surprised by her aggressive outburst. "Well, don't get me sick. Your phone was ringing, and I picked up. Your boss wants you on the fourth floor."

"Damnit, he's not my boss!" She practically slapped herself, realizing how little control she actually had. She apparently had a lot more confidence than she previously believed, and the drug was keeping her from hiding it. And her lack of patience was clearly evident.

Kevin chuckled and swiveled back to his desk. "Damn, AJ. Looks like you're giving no fucks today. You must be really sick."

"What do you mean by that?"

Kevin picked up a pen and tapped it on his desk. "Well, you know, you're so meek and shit. Didn't know you had this in you. But I like it. Go kick Oliver's ass, or whatever you're doing. He could use a kick in the butt."

He didn't know the half of it. "Fuck it, I'm going home."

Kevin burst out laughing. "Yeah you do that. Kick some ass and take some names."

AJ snatched her jacket and marched to the empty fourth floor. When she made it to Oliver's office, she nearly kicked the door down. Oliver jumped in his chair, surprised by her dramatic entrance.

AJ closed the office door, locking it behind her. "What did you give me," she asked angrily.

Oliver pushed his chair away from the desk and gestured her to come closer. "Hey I asked-" she began. But Oliver snapped his fingers loudly and pointed in front of him.

"Get over here," he firmly demanded. AJ scrunched her face, ready to explode at any moment, but she did as she was told, standing between him and his desk. Oliver stood and picked her up, seating her on the desk facing him. "I can do anything I want, so quit your complaining."

"No, I want to know what you gave me," she spat, but was starting to get nervous. Oliver reached under her blouse, finding her breast with his hand. Finally she was listening to him, he was sure after the weekend she would forget his demand of no underwear.

He pinched her nipple sharply, shooting electric sparks to shock her body. She'd had sex on ecstasy and molly before and it was fabulous, but this simple contact was torturous.

Before getting lost in her desires, she snapped herself out of the trance and pushed against his chest with her moist palms. "I want to know," she groaned, trying to slouch away from his grasp on her overly sensitive nipple.

"Shut up," he replied and forced her on her back, legs dangling helplessly over the edge of the desk. "You take what I give you."

Before she could deny him, he leaned down and gripped her thighs tightly with his hands, forcing them apart. "Jesus Christ," he said as he saw the mess of slick fluids coating her skin.

Without hesitation he brought his tongue to her inner thigh, licking up to that most inflamed and fiery part of her. "Oh fuck," she groaned, not ready for such a forceful intrusion.

Oliver's nails embedded in her pale skin while his tongue expertly swirled around her soaking slit, dipping in her tight opening just enough to inspire a lust so great she thought her head might implode.

"No, wait," she whimpered, unable to tame the whirlwind of ecstasy shattering every thought. "I wanna know..." she tried to say but couldn't finish her sentence as she felt his finger slide into her. Her back arched to the ceiling, mouth wide open but no noise coming from it.

It only took a few pumps of his finger for her to lose any self-control she once had. She instinctively reached down and grabbed his brown hair, tightening her thighs as if she let go, he would stop. But the more she twisted and whined the more he gave her.

When she began to pull his hair too tightly, he stopped, pulling away just enough to say, "Hey, let go." But she completely ignored him, pulling him back between her legs desperately.

Oliver debated stopping just to torment her further, but her practically violent begging won him over. He continued to slide his tongue over her burning pussy, reentering his finger slowly.

He felt her smooth insides tighten around him, her body starting to convulse. Moans were being driven from her and getting louder as a powerful orgasm took hold of her very essence.

Oliver pried her hands from his hair and swatted them away, leaning forward to cover her mouth with his hand. "Hey, shut up," he hissed, but he didn't stop thrusting his finger, extending her orgasm until it was impossible to go on.

Oliver watched her gasp as he slid it out, her body trembling uncontrollably. He sat back on his chair and crossed his arms, giving a devilish smirk in the corner of his lips.

She groaned, rolling onto her side while trying to revive herself, but the mystery drug was making it hard. When she was able to sit up, she said, "I'm going home."

Oliver cocked his head to the side. "Oh yeah? Who said you could ditch work?"

Between shaky breaths AJ was able to say, "I can't, I'll just be useless all day. This is your fault anyway."

Oliver stood up and grabbed his coat from his chair. "Alright, let's bring you home. I'll make sure you're useful today."

AJ put her fingers to her temples in frustration. But right now, being as intoxicated as she was, there was no way she could go back to work and appear sober.

She felt hypersensitive to everything on their brisk walk. Even the gentle cold breeze felt like she was being struck by a tsunami, engulfing her in an overwhelming sea of unnervingly wonderful sensations. Oliver kept his arm around her, just in case she meandered away from him in her inebriated state.

They made it safely to her apartment building, but she was shaking so hard it took her a minute to unlock her door. The key slipped out of her hands twice before succeeding. Whether the trembling was due to the drug, her anger or anxiety she did not know, but it didn't matter.

Oliver helped her open the door in her frazzled state and pushed her in, closing and locking it behind him. He threw his jacket on her wobbly kitchen chair and rolled his sleeves up. "I do like your apartment you know. I wouldn't mind coming here sometime," he said, pulling out a cigarette and putting it in his mouth while wandering to her living room.

He started to shuffle through her VHS tapes, looking at each neatly written label. "So what, do you tape these yourself?" he asked. But he was interrupted by AJ, who now stood in front of him, separating him and the tapes.

"You," she said, poking him in the chest with her forefinger. "You think you can just drug me, and I'll just play along? Then you obviously don't know my tolerance, buddy."

Oliver looked down at her. Her aggressiveness was coming off as nothing but adorable. "Really? So you think you're handling it well then?"

AJ's face turned crimson, her anger burning with the power of a thousand suns. Now she was seeing red. He pushed her too far this time. Without having to think she kicked his leg from underneath and violently shoved him as hard as she could.

Oliver fell on his back, in absolute shock at her hostility. This was not a side of her he knew existed. She jumped on his waist, straddling him and keeping him firmly on the ground. She snatched his tie in her hands and yanked him forward to meet her eyes.

"You. I'm sick of your shit," she growled, pulling him closer by his tie.

"Hey, you watch it," he spat, pointing his finger at her sternly.

AJ swatted his hand away, yanking the cigarette from his lips and pulling his tie harder. "No! You just get to take and take and take, and I'm supposed to do nothing? Well fuck you!"

Oliver was absolutely stunned. He was speechless and frozen underneath her, propped on his forearms while AJ tugged at his tie, taking it off but nearly choking him in the process. This is not how this shit is supposed to go.

He had killed a considerable amount of people in his lifetime in various different ways. He had never been bested by anyone. But never had he been attacked by a girl who was barely two thirds his size. It was like being taken down by a very angry kitten.

AJ grabbed the top button to his white work shirt, popping it open with much difficulty. "Yeah, let's just drug AJ, she won't be able to handle it. She'll do whatever we want, blah blah blah," she mocked furiously, attempting to unfasten the second button.

"Um," Oliver began, raising hand to grab her wrist.

"Back off, buddy!" she growled, slapping his hand away and forcefully ripping the third button down.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" he asked, wondering if he had looked over something and she was secretly Canadian.

"Because I'm mad!" She ripped off the last of the buttons and poked his hard chest. "So shut up!"

Oliver's eyes were wide, completely in awe. What was he supposed to do? Yeah, he was used to her struggling and complaining, but not once did she full-on attack him. And taking his shirt off was making it more confusing to him. The intended outcome of giving her the drug was so that she would just beg for him. This was not begging, this was taking.

AJ's hands explored his chest and stomach curiously, something her body had been wanting to do for too long. She moved to his belt and started to unbuckle it in a hurry.

Oliver could feel his cock stiffening underneath her, but this is not how he wanted this to go. He was supposed to be the one taking advantage of her. She should be the one in shock right now, not him. When she freed his cock from his pants he grunted and snapped out of it.

"Alright, you're done," he said while trying to sit up.

But AJ wasn't having it. She slammed him back to the ground, stunning him yet again. "No! You are!"

"Jesus Christ," he growled at the sheer force of her push, but when he felt her direct the head of his cock between her legs, pressing the head against her dripping pussy, he nearly went cross-eyed. He groaned as she lowered herself on him, slowly taking in his cock and enjoying every inch to its fullest.

12