Conspiracies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation his teeth found one of her nipples, sending pleasurable sensations through her body. He traced his tongue along her skin between nips and bites, forcing her body to react as he desired.

Perhaps it was her success of defeating him earlier, or her constant mental preparation, but she was more confident in trying to deny him. She pressed her hands against his shoulders, trying to push him away just enough for him to stop roughly teasing her breast. She needed to stop him, stop him from letting her body fall for his sinister trap.

She felt like she was stuck on another planet. Oliver looked professional at all times, even when she was at his apartment. He fit in so well with the city scene she couldn't have imagined him anywhere else. But here he was, dressed like a country boy and in a room full of jackalopes and bears. He looked like a completely different person, in a totally bizarre setting. She had started to think he was becoming predictable, but now she was in unknown territory.

He did rise from her when she pushed, but only to pull her sweater over her head, tossing it on the carpeted floor. He took the collar in his hand and yanked her up to his face. "I put this on, well, really because it looks really good on you. But I'll put you on a leash if I have to."

Oliver dropped his hand from her collar and took the red flannel off, followed by his black shirt. His lean, sculpted chest and stomach made her insides twist. Maybe if he was overweight or ugly, he would seem like less of a threat. He had the features of someone she could fawn over, but there was so much evil beyond his physical exterior. But that's how every old tale with Satan goes. Seducing you for you to voluntarily walk into his trap. He was a spider and she was stuck in his web.

Oliver sat in the center of the bed, back against the slatted headboard. "Come here, get on top of me," he said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him. When she was close enough, he gripped her waist and sat her on his lap, so she was comfortably straddling him.

He sunk his nails deep into her thighs excitedly. "Are you ready?" he asked with an unnerving smile. AJ didn't reply, thinking the answer should be pretty obvious that she wasn't. Never did he ever start any debaucheries with asking if she was ready. That could mean he was becoming a tad nicer, or he was preparing her for something much more wicked.

Oliver reached around the back of her head with his palm and quickly pulled her in, pressing his lips roughly against hers. AJ's eyes widened, taken aback by such an intimate act. His tongue tracing and nipping at her bottom lip somehow felt more violating that anywhere else his mouth had been. This was too much, too personal. Such a small and simple act was reserved solely for romance, and of course he had to steal and destroy that too.

But this wasn't romantic, this wasn't passionate. It was pure hunger and lust. This was the last frontier, and he claimed it as his own. His hips ground against hers as his cock hardened through the rough fabric of his jeans.

Oliver removed his hand from the back of her head, letting her lips retreat from his. He chuckled and leaned to the side of the bed enough to pull out a familiar pair of leather cuffs from his open bag. AJ tilted back instinctively, thinking of a way to convince him not to use them.

Oliver snatched one of her wrists, wrapping one of the cuffs around it. "Wait, you don't need to use those," she whined. She thought, maybe if she just did what he said like in the car, she could make it fast and painless.

'Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself then,' she thought sarcastically as he tightly fastened the first cuff to her wrist, not acknowledging her plea. "Cute," Oliver said with a twisted smile. He picked her up from his lap and flipped them over, trapping her underneath him. "Fuck you look good like this. I like it."

He rolled her over on her stomach and pulled her wrists to one of the slats of the warped wood headboard. Without giving her any time to react he secured her other wrist with the second cuff, keeping her firmly tied to the slat.

AJ's breath started to quicken, panic ensued but her body was frozen. Oliver kneeled behind her, gripping her hips and raising them high enough for her skirt to fall over her lower back.

Weapons systems were offline. Shields were down. Life support? Possibly in danger. She was a spaceship dead in the water, lost to the mercy of outer space.

"No, I promise I'll do what you want, just take-" she began to beg, but was cut off by a rubber ball popped in her mouth. She knew what it was, she had seen gags like this before but never had she considered using one.

Her teeth bit down on the rubber but didn't hurt like she expected. The little words she could muster up were muffled by the gag. "That's better. No more complaining," he said, patting her on the head.

Oliver took his belt off and folded it over, giving it a snap so loud she could feel it. She tried to pull herself closer to the headboard, get as far as she could get from him, but he hooked his hands around her hips and firmly kept her in his desired position.

AJ clamped her eyes shut, burying her face into the bear-covered comforter. Oliver gave her one last look, bound and bent over in front of him. It was enough to make his blood rush, having her absolutely powerless and vulnerable to his every wish.

He gave her one sharp slap on her plump butt with his hand, leaving a crimson handprint on her skin. She yelped, but the gag silenced her. Again, he laid his hand down on her with enough force that she felt it down to her toes.

He didn't stop his aggressive spanking, going at a slow, rhythmic pace. Each strike only got harder, causing stinging welts to rise on her porcelain skin.

Each slap changed location, from cheek to cheek, smacking the back of her thighs towards her pussy. She pulled at the cuffs, desperately striving to endure the pain, but more importantly extinguish the heat that was radiating from between her legs.

Through all of this humiliation, the worst was how her own body responded to him. She cursed at herself for reacting to even the cruelest of persons like this. He stopped, giving her a moment to settle, but all thoughts were shattered when she felt the familiar pain from his leather belt spanking her with more force than his hand ever could.

She moaned into the gag, fighting the ache and imagining she were a knight bravely fighting a dragon. But her body knew what would come next, what the reward would be, and it was clouding her judgement.

Oliver laid the belt down on her round cheeks a few more times until he was satisfied with the shade of red and welts that painted her backside. He dropped it beside him and pressed two fingers against her throbbing slit. The warmth was so great it made him purr. He dipped his fingertips inside of her just enough to feel the slick moisture forming.

He pulled away and shuffled his pants down to release his thickened cock, pressing it against her thigh. The moment the head of his cock gently pushed against her fiery pussy, a dam broke inside of her. The wetness had escaped from her like a waterfall, leaking down her thighs and coating his cock. He directed the head to make small circles around her tight crevice, urging her body's lust.

She moaned and bucked her hips towards him but regretted it immediately. She couldn't let him think she wanted this. But she did, she needed it. She needed something to fulfill her body's shameless desires. Her body had starved so long it didn't care who or what would make her come.

Oliver chuckled and pushed her away from his cock. He bent down to her ear and pulled the gag out of her mouth. "Tell me you want me," he said in a firm voice.

AJ shook her head, gasping for air. She told herself that she wouldn't degrade herself like that if she didn't have to.

Oliver directed his cock back between her legs, sliding the length up and down her soaking slit. She moaned, immediately hating how loud she was. She forgot her words weren't silenced by the gag anymore, and she had betrayed herself.

Oliver snickered and slid his thick cock inside of her just an inch and then backed away. It was enough for AJ to break. "Fine," she whimpered, legs starting to tremble.

Oliver rubbed the head of his cock around her tight opening, only feeding the wildfire inside of her she'd tried so hard to fight. "Just fine? I told you, tell me you want me to fuck you. It's not so hard."

When he retreated again her body spoke for her. "Damnit, just...just do it," she stuttered.

"That's not what I wanted you to say," he said in a low, threatening voice.

AJ buried her face into the comforter, muffling her words, but he could clearly hear her reply, "Fuck me."

Oliver gave a sinister grin and popped the rubber ball back into her mouth. He pushed his cock inside of her, inch by inch to only further the torture. Just give her enough to make her need more. His thrusts were slow and methodical, stretching her out with the thickness of his cock.

AJ stopped fighting with herself. All of her gave in to the intense pleasures, there was no more denying herself. When her legs started to loosen and spread for him, he took it as an invitation to give her all he wanted.

His thrusts became more forceful, the speed of his movements quickening. His fingers wrapped around her hips, bouncing them against his to take his cock completely. Without her incessant struggling he was free to do exactly as he pleased with no fight.

AJ's toes curled to a painful extent while she let her whole body submit to him. He rewarded her with inconceivable sensations, ones that no drug could compare to.

Oliver snaked his hand through her wavy hair, pulling to slightly tilt her head back. "I think you love this even more than I do," he chuckled, continuing to pump his cock into her with no restraint.

"Fuck you," she said, but was only courageous enough to say so due to her every word being silenced by the gag.

Oliver didn't notice, he was absorbed in how tightly she wrapped around him, squeezing his cock with her aching pussy. Her legs continued to widen, back arching to keep her hips aligned with his.

Finally when she had reached her limit, ready for that explosive release, Oliver pulled out. "Oh no, I'm not letting you come yet."

AJ yelped into the gag, teeth clamped on the rubber ball. She thrust her backside out to him as far as the bonds would let her go, but he refused. Instead he flipped her over and groaned as he let himself burst, leaving a long stream of warm pearly liquid on her chest.

"Adorable," he said, reaching over to remove the gag from her mouth. When she was free of it, she gasped for air, whimpering from the ache he was leaving her with.

Oliver swept his fingers over her chest, scooping up some of the thick substance. "Open up," he said, bringing his coated fingers to her lips. She winced, not ready to do something so shameful. Oliver took her jaw in his other hand and opened her mouth, parting her lips with his messy fingers.

"Suck it off. I want you to eat all of this," he said, keeping his fingers pressed on her tongue. AJ whined, but she was so desperate for her euphoric release she would do anything. She pursed her lips around his fingers and sucked it off, cringing from the salty taste.

Oliver gave a little smirk and slipped his fingers out, scooping more of the thick substance into her mouth. She had to convince herself that it was okay, she wasn't doing this voluntarily so there was nothing to be ashamed of. Every time his fingers passed her lips, she obediently cleaned them with her tongue, sucking off what he gave her.

When Oliver was satisfied, he grabbed her legs and spread them, graciously rewarding her with his throbbing cock, not hesitating to pump inside of her with incredible energy.

AJ's wrists started to go numb as she pulled against the restraints, body arching to the ceiling while reaching that state of absolute rapture she had waited so long for. Oliver had to stop his thrusting and cover her mouth, quieting her screams. He tried to shush her, but she was too far gone. All he could do was wait and watch while she convulsed through her intense orgasm.

When the wave of ecstasy subsided, she went limp underneath him, her screams now quiet moans as he pulled out of her. Oliver removed his hand from her mouth, sitting back on the bed. "Why do you pretend you don't like this?" he asked, ruffling his messy hair with his hand.

Easy answer. She hated him. She didn't want to like what he forced on her. Oliver grinned and slid off the bed, pulling a slightly bent cigarette from his pack. He lit it and smiled at her.

AJ picked her head up, waiting for him to untie her, but he just smoked and stared at her with a sinister gaze. She pulled at the restraints, hoping it would signal him to take them off, but he ignored her.

Oliver pressed the butt of his cigarette into the cheap hotel ashtray and took off his pants. As he walked to the bathroom AJ realized she had never seen his bare legs. Her eyes widened when she saw long scraggly scars wrapped around his calf and shin. They were pale, stretched and obviously very old. That kind of injury warranted skin grafts, or some serious stitches, but looked like it hadn't properly healed.

"Hey, wait!" she whined.

Oliver turned and looked back to her when he was halfway in the bathroom. "What?"

"Can, um, aren't you going to take these off?" she asked, tugging at the restraints around her wrists.

Oliver approached her and popped the gag back in her mouth. "No." AJ's teeth bit down on the rubber ball, growling in frustration. "And don't stare. It's rude." AJ's face twisted as she screamed every swear word imaginable, but the words couldn't be heard.

Oliver left her and went back to the bathroom. She could hear the shower turn on, and accepted she was stuck until he got out. She lay there frustrated and envious. If anyone needed a shower it was her. Her chest was still slick and sticky, the salty taste of the milky substance still fresh on her tongue. Nothing was fair with him.

All she could hear was the rushing of water as she peered at her surroundings. It felt like the jackalopes on the walls were staring at her, judging her. Though it was a ridiculous notion, she still felt like she was being watched.

She tested the bonds again, trying to crane her neck to see the cuffs. She fiddled with them, seeing if she could unbuckle them by herself, but it was no use. She couldn't shake the gag out of her mouth, and her skirt still high on her waist made it only more humiliating, even if she was alone.

Oliver came out of the bathroom, a towel neatly around his waist, the steam from the shower coming out with him. His wet brown hair was slick on his head, just slightly covering his eyes. "Aw, poor thing," he chuckled, walking to the side of the bed and leaning over her blushing face.

AJ angrily cursed into the gag, letting out a string of insults that couldn't be deciphered by anyone but her. "What's that?" Oliver said, leaning closer to her. "You say you want to stay like this all night?" AJ shook her head, trying anything to let her reply be heard.

Oliver laughed as she kicked at the mattress, trying to object with her body since she couldn't do it with her words. To her relief he removed the gag, pressing his thumb over her swollen bottom lip. "I love seeing you like this. I'm going to have to do it more often."

AJ's chest heaved as she caught her breath. Oliver moved to the cuffs around her wrists and unbuckled them, freeing her. She pulled her arms down, feeling the red marks left by the tight cuffs. The last thing to go was the thick leather collar around her neck.

"Alright little bird take a shower," he said, patting her cheek with his hand. She quickly slid off the bed and jumped to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She took a minute to revive herself now that she was no longer helpless in his grasp.

The heat of the water seemed to wash away her worries for just a bit, strip herself of the sweat and juices left on her body. It was as if she were shedding her old skin like a snake, leaving her a fresh new person.

When she was finished, she peaked out of the bathroom to a familiar skunk smell and Oliver comfortably sat on the bed with flannel pants. She snuck out of the bathroom as if she would appear invisible, but her cloaking devices never worked on him.

Oliver patted the mattress with his hand. She huffed and sat on the bed beside him, placing the formerly abused pillow behind her. She was so exhausted she could care less about what would happen next, whether good or bad.

He pulled the towel from around her, giving her goosebumps on her pale skin. He tossed it on the carpeted floor and said, "Get under the blankets." AJ had no problem obeying that command. She slipped underneath the fluffy bear-covered comforter, giving a long sigh.

Oliver tapped her shoulder and held out a tightly rolled joint, the origin of the pleasant skunk smell. She happily took it, sitting up with the covers clutched to her chest. With a long inhale she let her body sink into the bed.

As she exhaled a thick cloud of smoke Oliver clicked on the TV, flipping through the few channels that weren't fuzzy. He stopped when he reached an old episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. The movies were absolutely horrible, but the robots' commentary made it worth the watch.

"Where are we going?" AJ asked through greedy puffs.

"New Mexico."

"Why?"

"I've got work to do."

AJ coughed, passing the joint back to Oliver. "Where will I be? I mean when you're doing work." She had no interest in being alone in nowhere land. Especially here in this room.

"You'll be fine. I'll be gone tomorrow in the afternoon, but I'll be back in the evening, then we'll hit the road again." He put two fingers underneath her chin, lifting her face to meet his eyes. "You're going to be good, right?"

AJ nodded, ready to obey that command. She had nowhere to go. If anything he would be her savior in a place like this. Another rare time she was thankful for his strength.

"Good girl," he said, handing the joint back. AJ cringed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. It would have been more comforting if it wasn't Oliver. But in her high and exhausted state, she couldn't care less. She sighed and let her head rest against him. Even if it was him, close human contact was something she needed. This was the kind of touch she could enjoy.

It didn't take long before AJ was snoring loudly over the sound of bantering from the cheesy robots on TV. Oliver took his arm from around her shoulder and rolled her onto her side, silencing her snoring.

He relit the joint that had fizzled out two-thirds of the way down. He hated the city. Being out here felt right. This was his element, his escape. This was a trip he was used to doing alone as his job demanded, and it was strange having company, but it felt comfortable. Maybe it was the holidays, but he actually felt lonely just for a little bit, something he rarely ever felt.

AJ was not like any other girl he had any relations with. Those women were all the same. The only one's he dared being with were purely sex objects from Sauer, Crystal, their cult-like gatherings. Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to have a real relationship. His job was his life, his purpose and nothing else mattered in comparison. The only reason he had a life outside of Alaska was because of Sauer. He did not make friends, he did not converse with people he didn't have to.

But here he was, captured by this petite little nerd. He adored how she could so easily be swept away by fantasies. Her stubbornness, as if she could defeat him, was thrilling. No woman denied him before. Even when she followed his orders, he knew when he looked in her eyes that she would never give up. Though she was quiet, she was bold. She wasn't afraid of being alone, just like Oliver.