Conspiracies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare fuck up this shirt up," he said as she started to unbutton his flannel. AJ snickered at his useless threats, but since outside of work she'd only seen him in this flannel, it seemed unwise to damage it.

She lifted his black shirt underneath the flannel and gripped his belt with her hands. He grunted as she brought her lips to his chest, kissing down his stomach. His skin was warm and made her feel oddly comfortable.

"Don't do that," he hissed, pulling at the cuffs once more in hopes to break the headboard slat.

AJ started to take off his belt, tugging it out from around his waist. As she unzipped his pants, she felt his cock starting to harden. He cringed when she took it in her hands, stroking it as it thickened. He did not appreciate getting teased without having control.

AJ peeked up at him as she put her tongue along the length, licking up to the head. His face was red, and his hands were clenched, completely overtaken by his frustration. His eyes crosses as she brought her lips to the head of his cock, massaging it with her tongue. She never considered herself a very sexual person, but she couldn't just pass this up. The one time she gets what she wants.

When he inched his hips closer to her, she pulled away. "Hey! That's not fair," he growled.

AJ threw her arms up. "Exactly! It's not fair, and you do it to me ALL the time. Sucks, right?"

Oliver looked away, suppressing the urge to try and kick her. AJ crawled over him, positioning his cock between her legs and using it to rub circles around her tight opening, coaxing moisture to form.

Oliver stopped his grumbling and closed his eyes. Before she let his cock slip inside of her she leaned close and said, "Do, you know, that thing you make me do."

Oliver opened one eye and said, "What thing?"

"You know, beg for me."

"Excuse me?"

"Well you make me do it."

Oliver bucked his hips upward, plunging his cock inside of her and lifting her off the bed. "Not a chance," he spat.

AJ gasped, the sudden intrusion stretched her out all out once as he buried himself inside of her. She lost her balance and fell forward on his chest.

He raised and lowered his hips underneath her as she clambered to keep herself balanced. "See, I can be handcuffed and still make you fuck me," he said with a smirk, thrusting into her roughly.

That was only a challenge to AJ. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself off of his cock. "Hey!" he growled. "Get back on."

"No. Beg for me."

"Bitch, no fucking way."

"Then I'm not doing it," she said stubbornly.

Oliver huffed and said, "I will ask you nicely."

That was not enough. She just tapped at his chest with her finger. "Say 'pretty please."

Oliver was becoming dangerously enraged, wondering where her newfound love for power came from, but he growled under his breath, "Ugh, you bitch. Fine. Please."

AJ swelled with satisfaction. She was going to do what she wanted anyway, but this just made it sweeter. She lowered herself on his cock as he lifted his hips to meet hers.

As she started to grind herself against him, he mumbled, "And you said I was hot and cold."

"Did you ever think," she started, clutching his shirt as his hips matched her movements. "That maybe I would want it if you didn't treat me like an object? Ever think of that?"

Oliver looked away and grumbled to himself. AJ ignored him and continued to rock back and forth on his cock, feeling the thickness stretch her out. He kept his hips raised, feeding her hunger as quiet moans trailed from her lips.

From base to tip, she took every long thrust to the fullest. Her movements became quicker as her body started to tighten around him, feeling the pulsing of his cock inside of her. "I could fuck you better if I had hands," he said, pumping into her while she started to lose control.

"Oh my god just shut up," she scolded, her hands pulling at his shirt while she rode him wildly and without restraint. As her legs widened Oliver was able to drive himself deeper, grunting each time she met his hips with incredible energy.

Her toes curled and her fists clenched as the urge to explode became greater and greater. When Oliver felt her body spasming around his cock he quickly lifted his hips high, picking her up with him. The sudden force of his cock driving into her was just enough to submerge her into an intense wave of euphoria. All she could hear was her own heartbeat as she was drowned by a long-awaited orgasm.

Oliver grunted as her body squirmed on top of him, refusing to remove herself from his cock. One of his eyes flickered as he was nearly forced to release himself, filling her with a warm fluid that oozed out of her the moment she rose.

AJ rolled off of him onto the bed and between heavy breaths she poked his nose and said, "Good boy."

Oliver's eyes widened. "Don't you ever, ever call me that again. Now are you going to let me go?"

AJ shook her head, keeping her chin high. "No."

"You have GOT to be kidding me."

AJ sat at the edge of the bed, evening her breath. She reached for the joint and sparked it again, smoking it to herself.

"That's not fair," he said, yanking at the cuffs stubbornly.

"You keep saying that. But when I say it, it doesn't matter."

"Fine, what do you want me to do?"

AJ flicked the ash from the joint and replied, "Stop treating me like garbage."

Oliver sighed and craned his head to look at her directly. "I promise I won't, okay?"

"You're just lying."

"I promise, and if you think I am then you can hit me without having to handcuff me."

"Fine. If I let you go you won't hurt me?"

Oliver shook his head. "I won't be mad. Just get these off."

AJ nodded and retrieved the key, uncuffing one of his wrists. Oliver shot up and with his free hand and snatched the key from her, unlocking the other. When his hands were free, he sat up on the bed, rubbing his wrists.

"You stupid, stupid girl," he growled, throwing the cuffs against the wall. AJ was stunned. She almost believed she could've gotten away with this.

"But you said-" she started, but Oliver was already moving towards her on the bed. He snatched her ankle, a scowl painted on his face. Could everything he said have been a lie?

Probably.

As Oliver's nails dug into her skin, his hand squeezing tightly around her while slowly pulling her closer. AJ panicked and with her other foot kicked him in the face. Oliver released her and brought his hands to his nose, which always seemed to survive quite a bit of abuse.

While he cursed and snarled, AJ scrambled off the bed and down the hall. As she heard Oliver rising from the bed, still cursing, she halfway slipped her shoes on and booked it out the door, closing it behind her.

It was as if she was plunged into an ice bath. She had no coat, her shoes were barely on, and it was pitch black outside of the porch light. She turned around wildly and ran through the snow to the other side of the cabin in attempt to hide. But she looked down and felt like an idiot, seeing her large trail of footprints in the snow.

Shit, shit, shit.

She heard the door burst open and the slush of the snow as Oliver walked around the cabin. When she saw his shadow come around the corner, she sprinted to the other side.

"Hey!" yelled Oliver, quickly following her trail. He nearly managed to grab her arm until they had run a full circle around the cabin, but was cut short as she leapt through the front door and slammed it behind her.

Oliver tried to force the door open, but AJ had bolted it from the inside. "AJ! Let me in NOW," he demanded, pounding on the door.

"You lied!" she screamed back, pushing against the door just in case the lock failed.

"I wasn't going to hurt you, but if you don't let me in, I swear to God I will!"

AJ's face scrunched angrily as she momentarily debated her next actions. She huffed and stood next to the door, her back to the wall beside it. She carefully unlatched the door. Oliver nearly tore the hinges off as he threw the door open. Just before he could take his first step into the cabin, AJ stuck out her leg and tripped him.

Oliver was fit and slim, but still heavy. Heavy enough that when he landed on the ground the air from his lungs was knocked out. But the lack of breathing did not stop him from yet again grabbing her ankle and yanking her.

She yelped and fell backwards onto the ground, catching herself by her arms. While attempting to fill his lungs, Oliver pounced on her waist and grasped her wrists, holding them tightly to her sides. Once completely subdued she gave up, going limp underneath him.

Oliver was furious, his eyes burned into hers, but softened when he looked into her wide, watery eyes. His anger outweighed any sort of pity he felt, until a drop of blood from his beat-up nose fell onto her cheek.

Two tears fell from her eyes as her lip started to quiver. "Don't do that," Oliver said sternly, his grip still tight on her wrists. "Don't you try and manipulate me."

AJ looked away to the side, failing at any attempt to dam the tears from her eyes. Oliver started to feel queasy as she started to sniffle. He let go of her wrists and used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe the drop of blood from her cheek. "See, all gone, okay? You can stop crying now," he said in a panic.

But the blood was obviously not the problem. Oliver was completely overwhelmed. He had never dealt with a crying girl, unless they were too drunk for their own good. He didn't want to believe that she was crying from anything other than the blood.

When tears started to gush from her eyes, Oliver picked her up and gently set her on the couch. He sat next to her and carefully started petting her hair, still unsure of what he was supposed to do.

"See, nothing's wrong, you're fine. You can stop now," he said nervously. AJ continued to cry into the blanket next to her, until she felt completely drained of tears.

When she was done, she wiped her eyes off with a sniffle. Oliver quickly took this opportunity to give her a cigarette in hopes it would somehow distract her from her sorrow. She took it from him and gave a sigh. Crying for that long made her feel almost purged.

When she had been calm for a while, Oliver broke the silence and asked, "Do really you hate me?"

AJ's ears perked. That was not a question she expected.

Oliver held out a lighter and sparked her cigarette. "You don't even like me just a little bit?"

"I mean, I don't know." She didn't think she liked him, but she had been hating him a little less. She did feel a lot better after smacking him around. His cheek was still bright red from where she backhanded him.

Oliver leaned his head back on the couch, taking a long drag. He turned and brushed the hair from her shoulder, tracing his finger along the half-healed bruises. "I won't ever let that happen again. I'm sorry, okay? When I saw them, I just freaked out, and I thought it'd be better if I just let you go. I thought Sauer would leave you alone. But I didn't want to, and I'm not going to whether you like it or not. I won't hurt you anymore."

AJ nodded, feeling oddly comforted by his apology. That much she deserved, she just didn't expect to get one. It didn't make her any less mad about what he did, but nevertheless it's what she needed. Even if it was just another lie.

"Just don't be stupid," he said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her towards him tightly. "If you do what I say, there's so much we can do. Just keep taking care of me, and I'll take care of you."

"What do you mean?" she asked, getting somewhat crushed in his grip.

"We could do stuff like this. We could go anywhere and do anything."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, adventure stuff. Aren't you bored, just being a secretary?"

"Hm. Well, yeah but I need a job."

"No, you really don't if you come with me. You'll never have to worry about that again."

"I told you, I don't want your money."

Oliver snorted. "Okay fine. First thing we do is go on a treasure hunt. Or rob a bank, it's your choice. Then you can pay me back."

AJ rolled her eyes. "Sure," she sighed.

Oliver picked AJ's cigarette from her hand as she started to fall asleep, leaning against his shoulder. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, trying to avoid hitting her head on the doorways.

He dropped her on the far end, waking her up enough for her to snuggle herself underneath the blankets. He closed the curtains and got into the bed with her, slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the morning AJ woke up by herself, the room was still dark from the thick curtains. She had no idea what time it was, the sun didn't seem to care what hour it was here.

She threw on her flannel pants and her sweater, stumbling to the small kitchen. Coffee was already waiting to her relief. But she was so groggy she barely managed to pour the coffee into a mug instead of on the counter.

She dragged herself to the living room and started to hear popping noises. It sounded like firecrackers. She looked out the foggy window to see Oliver sitting in a fold-out chair drinking coffee. Now curious, she went to the door and opened it enough to see what he was doing.

When he heard the door creak he turned around. "Oh hey. Come over here," he said, gesturing for her to join him. She threw her coat on and wiggled into her shoes, walking to his side.

"I want you to try this," he said, referring to the Luger in his right hand.

AJ shook her head. "Oh no, I'm okay."

Oliver scoffed. "It's not hard. I'll show you. See those cans?"

AJ looked to where he was facing to see a fallen log with scrunched cans sitting in a line. Oliver raised the gun and fired three shots, hitting three of the cans. "Just like that. It's easy. Just don't point it at me, and for the love of god don't point it at yourself."

"I'm not stupid," she spat back. She was amazed he would hand her a gun after assaulting him last night.

Oliver took her coffee and held the Luger carefully in front of her until she took it. Oliver stood and placed her hands where they should be. "The safety is right here, just hold it like that and aim."

AJ looked at him and then back at the Luger. It felt so awkward in her hands, but it was incredibly light. "Three shots, come on," he said, pointing to the cans.

AJ took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. She missed, but it no longer felt so awkward. She thought there would be some recoil. She aimed again and shot two more times. All she managed to hit was the log, but she felt proud of herself. It had felt like an extension of her arm.

"Okay I'm done," she said, trying to pass it back to him. He smiled and took it back, trading it for her coffee.

"Good job. That's all I wanted."

AJ stood to his side and looked around. It was the first time she'd seen any daylight since she had been here, but she couldn't gauge what time it was. Somehow Oliver seemed to guess what she was thinking.

"Enjoy the sunlight. It's not going to last long. Give it two more hours."

AJ's cold fingers wrapped around the mug, soaking up the warmth. She knew Alaska had weird days and nights over the course of the year, but she didn't realize the reality of it until now. "So what are we doing today?"

Oliver took a few more shots at the remaining cans and replied, "Return some books." He turned in the fold-out chair.

They took the rental car towards the nearest town, stopping at the very edge. The town was sparse, maybe a population of just a few hundred. Down the street from a very run-down church was an outdoor library. It resembled a very large birdhouse on a thick post than anything else.

Oliver got out of the car, taking the bag with him. "Here, hold this," he said, passing it to her as she got out herself. He opened the library box and started organizing and pushing the books that were presently there.

He reached into the heavy bag in AJ's cold hands and started pulling out thick paperback books, putting them in neatly with the others.

"Hey, what's that one?" she said, pointing to the one in his hands. It was the same book he had gotten at the bookstore before Christmas, the heavy one he had been annoyingly tapping her head with.

Oliver held the book out, showing her the title on the binding. It was the entire Wizard of Oz collection. As he pulled out book after book, she curiously looked at each one. He had the Iliad and the Odyssey, Sherlock Holmes, the Count of Monte Cristo, the Adventures of Tom Sawyer, and everything else anyone with a love for high adventure could get lost in.

Oliver had brought so many he nearly had to squeeze all of them on the shelves, stacking them on top of each other. When he managed to cram them all in, he backed away and nodded in satisfaction.

"Mission accomplished."

AJ looked at the packed little library and then to Oliver. "That's it?"

"Yep, that's it."

AJ turned around, scouring their empty surroundings. "So what now?"

Before Oliver could open his mouth to answer, his phone rang. He took a few steps away from AJ, even though she could still clearly hear him in the silent town.

Oliver rubbed his temple and sighed as he heard Sauer's voice on the other line. "Yes?"

"You stupid, stupid boy," Sauer said in a crackling voice

Oliver looked towards the car and hissed, "The fuck do you want? This is my vacation. I told you to leave me alone until I come back."

"Did you scope out all of the cameras on your last job?"

Oliver scoffed and said, "Yes I checked the perimeter twice."

"Do you remember how I was saying you were getting sloppy? You fucking missed one."

Oliver stopped. "Wait, what did you say?"

"Yes you dumbass, you fucking missed one. And now you've been exposed. Useless, AGAIN. Last time you were this sloppy we had to move to this location and change your name. Didn't you like being Tim Roberts? Didn't you like New York?"

"No, I liked being Owen Carter. And I hated New York."

"Well you sure as shit aren't going to be Oliver anymore if you don't clean up this mess. I've already had your new identity in place so it will be a very fast transition. You probably won't even be able to stay in Chicago."

Oliver paused. "Okay, so what would my new name be?"

"Let me see...hold on."

Oliver grumbled to himself until Sauer returned on the phone.

"It's Eric Smithe."

"What about AJ?"

When AJ heard her name, she stopped blankly staring int the distance and looked to Oliver. She couldn't hear what was being said on the other line though.

"What the fuck about her?"

Oliver turned and looked back at AJ while he said, "I'm taking her with."

"Like hell you are! I don't have the time to deal with you AND her."

Oliver pointed to AJ and said, "get in the car."

AJ, taken aback by his turn of attitude, got into the car. He closed it behind her and walked away from it, still on the phone. AJ shrunk in the backseat, trying to hear what he was saying, but couldn't through the closed windows.

"Charles, I'm retiring. I don't care anymore," he said in a quiet voice. There was a long silence until Sauer finally broke it.

"What about your job? What about being successful, like I trained you for since you were a kid? I promised you all of that."

"I don't need your money, I don't need your job. I have everything that I need."

Sauer sighed over the phone and said, "That's exactly what you told me the first time I met you and you were just a stupid little kid playing survivor who was going to die any day. Do you remember what I said that made you come with me?"

Oliver didn't answer.

"I promised you adventure. Did I not give you that?"

Again, Oliver did not answer.

"I've given you everything a father ever could."

"Stop saying that, you're not even that much older than me."

"Everything I did for you, you're just going to trade it for some average nuclear family life with a girl you abused? You think that's going to happen?"