Conspiracies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver brought his hands to the neck of her blouse. When she pulled back, he smirked and said, "You know it would really be such a waste to have you thrown in jail."

The reality of the threat was starting to kick in. She froze, eyes wide open and lip quivering. "That's better," he said and started to unbutton her blouse. As it fell open to him, she wrapped her arms around her waist, instinctively trying to cover herself.

Oliver took her wrists in his hands and forced them back at her sides. "Stay," he commanded, letting go and parting her blouse to reveal her chest and tight waist. "Cute," he said as he pulled at the strap of her black lace bra.

AJ cringed as he let his hands fall to her stomach, stroking her skin and feeling the curves of her waist. His eyes never left her, inspecting every inch and letting his hands travel where he pleased. Her breath hitched as he slipped a hand underneath her bra, cupping her breast.

"W-wait," she stuttered as he began to violate her.

"Do you need me to remind you again?" When AJ didn't answer he lifted her skirt, exposing her panties. "Really cute," he said as he ran hand over the soft black cotton. AJ practically leapt as he put two fingers between her legs, pressing them against her pussy.

He almost started to purr when he felt the warmth and dampness that was forming against his touch. Her body was betraying her.

Oliver's lip creeped into a smile as he let her go, taking in the sight of her. He sighed and grabbed a pen and loose piece of paper, scribbling on it.

"This is my apartment. Be there tonight at eight o'clock or you'll wake up tomorrow with the cops at your door. It's your choice," he said and passed her the piece of paper. He had written his address sloppily on it. "See you tonight!"

12