Consuela and Romina

Story Info
Mother and daughter agree to be slave wives together.
6.8k words
4.51
28.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consuela lifted the picture frame, which displayed a busty woman in a skimpy bikini, wiping down the frame itself as well as the mantel shelf under it. She moved along, wiping down the rest of the shelf and the other two pictures, one of a woman in see-through lingerie and the other woman in an open button-down shirt. Romina came up behind her, looking at the pictures, not for the first time. "He does like to brag, doesn't he?" She asked her mom.

"He does, at that." Consuela answered, putting down the last picture. "How many of these pictures does he have around?" There were two more on tables in the living room, and she knew several others in the house. She shook her head a bit thinking about her young employer. "Does that make you want to change your plans?" She asked.

"No, Mama." She whispered softly. Consuela could tell she was nervous. Romina had asked her permission, but only because they both worried about his reaction. It could reflect poorly on Consuela herself. It had taken some convincing, but Consuela had consented. The plan was a good one. "If anything, it makes me think he will agree. If I offer it correctly."

They both quieted as the man in question walked pass his living room. Alex was a young man, only a few years older than Romina's nineteen. A little under six feet tall, young, and enjoying it with the kind of regular build young men often managed with just good diet. Which Consuela pretty much did for him anymore, as he ate whatever she or Romina cooked. For all that, he was the best employer that Consuela had ever worked for. He paid Consuela almost double what she had ever earned and provided insurance and plenty of vacation time. Beyond that, he had always treated her with respect and kindness, even learning a little Spanish and was patient when she struggled with English. He hadn't even blinked when she started bringing Romina along with her. Of course, her daughter was only coming to keep her company, at least at first. Alex also tended to pick up after himself, meaning that there was rarely much work to be done in the small, two-bedroom house.

"Perhaps you should go and cook him some lunch. It will help, I think." Consuela told her daughter who nodded and hurried off. Consuela smiled slightly as she watched her go, then turned to start vacuuming the room.

They all sat down together for lunch about thirty minutes later. Unlike herself, Romina had learned to cook many American dishes, and served a light lunch of grilled sandwiches and salad. Alex smiled at them both as they all sat down.

Alex looked over the two women as they sat down, smiling just a little. Truth was that he had hired Consuela on full-time more for her cooking, and her looks, than for the cleaning. Her cooking was excellent, and he did enjoy looking at her, though he had never seriously considered doing anything with her. Despite being older than him, he still found her much more attractive than her daughter, who had started coming with her a couple of days a week some six months ago. And the house never really got all that dirty with just him living there. One of the many reasons he kept his dating to short-term, sex-focused relationships.

"How is school going, Romina?" He asked, taking a bite of his sandwich. He couldn't help himself, comparing the two in his mind. Romina was a lovely girl, but something about Consuela was more appealing. Both had dark skin, he suspected there were from southern Mexico or Guatemala or somewhere like that. They had the same dark brown eyes and almost black hair, which they wore long. But Romina had the plump cheeks of youth, a modest chest, and her ass was not particularly curved. Consuela was much more curved, with big and heavy breasts along with a nicely curved ass. She always dressed conservatively, in loose blouses and skirts, but he could see the curves underneath all the same. Romina usually dressed the same, but today was different. Today, she wore a red blouse so thin he could practically see through it, and a tight skirt that only went down to her mid-thigh.

"It is going well," Romina told him in between bites. "I start my second year come August." She looked like she was going to say something more, but then went quiet. He tried one of his more charming smiles to see if more would come, but it didn't seem to have much effect.

"What are you studying?" he asked her, seeing if he could tease out a little more.

"I am only taking standard core classes." She whispered. "I do not yet know what I wish to study."

Alex tried to keep the puzzlement off his face. She seemed embarrassed or something. She didn't often talk to him, but she had never reacted like this. He tried to check his mouth and chin without being obvious in case he had something there that was causing her embarrassment.

"I want to be your wife." She suddenly blurted out.

Consuela winced when Romina made her announcement. They had discussed ways to broach the subject, and none of them included such a blatant pronouncement. She tried to look at Alex out of the corner of her eye, but he seemed stunned.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Romina started to say, starting to get up.

"Hold on." Alex said. "At least, tell me why?" He asked her. Consuela could tell that he was trying not to laugh, and why not, when she said it in such a fashion.

"We are illegal." Consuela told him quietly.

Alex looked back at her. "I know. One reason I never asked many questions. But what does that have to do with it?"

"I know it is much to ask." Romina told him. "But, if we marry, I can get green card and sponsor mama. Not that... that is..." she faltered and sighed. "You are very handsome, and a kind man." She said, her shoulders slumping. "I would enjoy being your wife, I think."

"Ah... thank you." Alex responded, the laughter no longer in his voice. "You are quite lovely yourself, Romina but, you've been in my home enough by now to know I am..." He paused and looked to Consuela herself for a moment. "That I don't really date girls for long and tend to be particular in what I do."

"I know. You will want me to be a slave, and I will best slave I can be." Romina whispered, looking at the floor.

Alex was quiet for a long moment before he finally responded. "Do you know what that means, Romina? It means that once we agreed, you would never be able to say no to me again. Not just in sex, where I would do anything I wanted to you, at any time, or have you do whatever I want. I would control your diet, your clothes, even your work."

Consuela knew that wasn't always true. Perhaps Alex thought it was that way, but she had fond memories of her master and husband. They had rules and limits they had agreed on, which made it even more enjoyable when he pushed right to the edge of them. It had been ten years, but she still didn't think anyone could be as wonderful to her as he had been. Even having Romina had not stopped him from taking her any way he wished, and she had enjoyed every moment, even after they had to have rules around when.

"I understand" Romina took a deep breath but continued, "Master."

"Romina," Alex paused for a second. "You are a very lovely young woman, but you do realize that I do not want children. Are you wanting to be in such a marriage?" He asked her. Consuela couldn't tell if he was trying to talk Romina out of it or trying to make sure she fully understood.

"If I decide I am not, after the time needed had passed, would I be free to leave?" She asked, still just a whisper. She hadn't raised her eyes since her first statement. But she also wasn't backing down. Consuela could be proud of her bravery. She had wondered where the idea had come from, but the first time Romina had brought it up was when they had found some of Alex's restraints.

"Of course you would. But it would start right away, here and now. I will not wait." Alex told her, his voice growing a little harder.

"I am prepared for that." Romina whispered. "I will do everything I can to please you." She looked to Consuela again. "I started birth control months ago."

Alex sat back, watching her. Perhaps he was considering it, or maybe he was just giving the appearance. But there was one thing that, perhaps, Consuela could say that would make up his mind for him. She felt a little ashamed at what she was about to say, but it excited her too. "I will be your slave, as well." She said quietly.

Alex jerked when Consuela spoke. He turned to look at her, just barely noticing that Romina had done the same. He was just about to accept her offer when Consuela spoke. He had been thinking of having a live-in slave. Romina was pretty, and to have a virgin as one spoke to some even darker part of him. Of course, to have both of them... that would be very fun indeed. Romina had not been expecting this, he was sure of it, though it seemed like this had started as her idea.

"That is very generous of you, Consuela." He managed to say. "It would be the same conditions as Romina. Whatever I want, whenever I want. Whomever I say. Starting right now." He told her. He could already imagine her head between Romina's legs.

"Si." She whispered. "That is, yes, Master." Consuela lowered her eyes, but then Romina started to speak to her in quick Spanish.

Alex sat back as they spoke back and forth. He didn't understand any of it, but he thought of how he could help ensure it really did happen. "I can offer my own part." He said, a little loudly so they would hear him. They suddenly quieted and turned back to him. "I will take you both. I will also pay for all of Romina's education, including anything she has already accrued. You will live here with everything you need until you choose to leave, and I will help ensure you are well off when that time comes." He told them. "If you want to go to school, Consuela, I will pay for that, as well. And if there is anything else you want or need to help build your lives after, I will help with it." It was just money, and he had plenty of that.

They both looked at him, then started talking in Spanish once again. This time, it wasn't long. "We agree." They said to him together, "Master."

"Then take off your panties and come with me."

Consuela hesitated for a moment, but she slowly pulled up her skirt. She knew how to be a good slut for her man. She had some idea of what he was about to do. She wondered how long it would take her master to figure out that she had been owned before. She lifted her hips up a little, pushing her skirt wide open as she pulled her panties off slowly, finishing with her legs wide open. She could see Alex watching them both, see him licking his lips as he stared at her hairy cunt. His eyes moved to Romina, but she had been demure about it, not showing off for him.

Alex turned from them and walked towards the living room. Consuela stood and followed him, Romina following. By the time they arrived, Alex had the gas-fed fireplace burning brightly. "Toss them in." He told them. Consuela did so without hesitation, while Romina took a second longer. They were very nice panties, a bright red silk. Consuela realized that she hadn't needed such for what she was trying to do. Of course he would want to control what they wore as early as possible. And probably have them give some show of their acceptance beyond just the sexual acts to come.

"Very good, sweetlings." Alex said, reaching out and grabbing Consuela's ass, squeezing it hard. Consuela tried to keep her moan in. She had missed being used. Was that why she had spoken up? She couldn't be sure. Was there more to it? Was it Alex himself, or something even deeper? It had been so long, but she had buried the longing deep inside her. Was that pushing her into this?

"Come on, Consuela." Alex told her, moving over to the couch to sit. "Come show me how good of a cocksucker you are."

Consuela walked over, letting her hips swish back and forth a little as she did so. She could feel Romina watching her, probably in shock at her mother's sudden change in demeanor. She undid her blouse as she kneeled before him, reaching up and undoing his jeans, pulling out his cock. She blinked a little as she saw it, thick and hard in her hand. He was bigger than her husband had been, easily eight inches and thick enough she could barely hold it. She licked her lips and then dropped her mouth down over it, immediately pushing all the way down, gagging herself hard as she sucked the whole thing into her mouth and into her throat. He groaned loudly, grabbing her hair. She started pumping her head up and down hard and fast, keeping her eyes down and closed, just enjoying the taste of cock once more.

"Come here, Romina." She heard him say, his voice thick. "Sit down there and finger that tight cunt of yours." He had controlled his moans, but she could still feel his hips working a little under her. She felt herself starting to respond, working her hips back and forth very slowly. Feeling a man enjoying her again was making her wet.

"Spread those legs and let me really watch." Alex told her daughter. And Consuela could hear her daughter starting to moan. It sounded fake, but that wouldn't last. She kept thrusting her head up and down on his cock, gagging herself more and more. His hand tightened in her hair, making her groan louder against him.

She heard him smack her daughter's pussy. Heard her cry out in pleasure and pain. Consuela tried not to think about what it would mean to her, watching her mom suck cock like a back-alley whore. But Consuela just started sucking harder. At least, until Alex roughly pulled her head up. "Let's give you a bit of a break, Consuela." Alex said with a little bit of a smirk. Consuela looked up at him, forced by his hand in her hair, spit dripping down her chin and onto the exposed tops of her breasts. Alex kept his eyes on hers. "Come kneel beside your mother, Romina."

Romina got up and walked over and kneeled next to her. "Yes, Master." Romina said, also looking up at him. Consuela could see the shock in her eyes. Maybe she had some idea of what was going to happen to her, but she hadn't really known. And Consuela knew that Romina had no idea how her father had been with Consuela herself. She had been a child when he died, and Consuela had made sure she never saw the true nature of their relationship.

"Consuela. Make your sweet daughter suck my cock." Alex ordered.

"Mama?" Romina asked, even as Consuela immediately grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed her down, grabbing his cock with her other hand and guiding it into her mouth. Consuela was a little surprised at how quickly she obeyed. Part of her was shocked but she was ashamed of the part of her that was excited by sharing his cock with her daughter. And a large part of her was just thrilled at being owned again. These thoughts filled her head, even as she tried to make sure she was following instructions. And helping her daughter through this.

"It's okay, Romie." Consuela told her. "Just try to relax." She pushed harder, even as Romina started to gag on him. Consuela looked up at Alex and tried to smile. "May I teach her, Master?"

Alex grabbed her hand and held Romina's head hard on his cock as she started to squirm, gagging harder. "Make her learn fast." He told her, making Consuela shiver at how cold his voice sounded. He held Romina on his cock for almost half a minute as she gagged heavily and writhed. Just before Romina could try and force herself up, he eased up his hand and let Consuela take over.

Romina looked at her with tear-filled eyes. It was always hard, the first time. "Relax and run your tongue over him. Suck on it." She told her daughter, then started to push and pull her head up and down slowly. "Keep your eyes down, focus on what you're doing."

"Finger your pussy, Consuela." Alex ordered her. "Use two fingers, and don't be gentle." He reached down and grabbed her chin, making her look up at him. Consuela slid her hand down between her legs and did as she was instructed, pushing her skirt up enough to shove two of her fingers up into herself, moaning a little as she did so.

"A... a little faster now." She told Romina, pushing her head harder and faster onto his cock, holding it down for a second to make her gag loudly. Consuela felt herself getting hot, fingering herself before her master, making her daughter blow him. She leaned over and started to kiss his legs, giving him a little extra pleasure. She could just see Romina's eyes growing larger when she saw that. But she kept her head down, gagging harder as Consuela shoved her head down and held it on him. Consuela looked up at him, but he had closed his eyes, leaning his head back.

Consuela continued to push and pull with Romina's hair, forcing her to suck his cock fast and hard. It didn't take long for Romina to get into it herself. Romina had never actually stopped fingering herself, she was moaning loudly, and all Consuela had to do now was hold her down sometimes, making her gag on him. Consuela's fingers seemed to be moving on their own as well, and she was moaning and rocking her hips. Consuela lost track of time for a moment, and suddenly Alex was pulling Romina's head back, making her stop as he started to cum, hot and heavy. He sprayed Romina's face, holding her just above his cock. Romina gasped and started to bring her hands up, but Consuela stopped her quickly. "Let him." She hissed.

Consuela worked his cock with her hand, letting the last couple of shots splatter her daughter's face. Romina seemed shocked, blinking her eyes as cum dripped off her chin. She had stopped fingering herself, sitting in stunned silence. Consuela didn't think she had even seen a dick before, except maybe on a screen, and here she had taken a face shot. Consuela had to restrain herself from leaning over and licking it off her, even as she felt sorry for her sudden indoctrination.

Alex stretched a little. "Both of you stand." He ordered, watching them as they did. "You look beautiful, Romina." He told her, looking up at her. He did so enjoy seeing a woman's face covered in his cum. He knew it would already be starting to dry there. "Strip down, sweetling." He ordered her. Romina looked over at her mom, but slowly did as she was told. She shimmied out of her skirt, letting it drop before she slowly removed her blouse. She had on a silk bra that probably matched the panties he had made her burn, but she removed it as well, dropping it aside. She started to reach up to wipe off his cum, but he grabbed her hand. "None of that now." He told her. "Your turn, Consuela." He turned to watch as she started with her blouse, slowly taking it off and dropping it behind her. Next came the plain white bra, finally exposing her big tits.

Alex took a moment to look between them as Consuela easily wiggled out of her skirt. Consuela's breasts were easily twice as big as Romina's, probably a double-D while Romina's were maybe a C-cup. But both had thick nipples, hard in the cold air. He looked forward to sucking on them, but it wasn't the time for that. They also both had thick hair covering their pussies, currently wet from their fingering. He could just make out the faded stretch marks on Consuela's rounded stomach, while Romina had a smooth and firm stomach, but he still found Consuela more enticing. Maybe it was just in the way she stood, her chest slightly forward, legs slightly parted. She was showing off for him, while Romina had her shoulders hunched and her legs together.

He reached up and pinched one of Romina's nipples hard, rolling it back and forth as she groaned loudly. He could see her wanting to stop him, but she did nothing more than jerk her hands a little. Her knees bent just a little, and that opened her legs just a touch. Perhaps it was time to teach her just how much control he really had, and there was an easy way to do that while he had a chance to really play with Consuela.

12