Consumed Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife is caught up in revenge for a cheating husband.
9k words
3.78
2.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consumed

By JustJake051

Part Two

Chapter Five

Four days had passed since Claire Hughes first started down her path of revenge. Her husband, Brad, had cheated on her, lied, and crushed both her love and her trust with his three-year spree of infidelity. Four days had gone by, and now all Claire could think about was revenge. Revenge and what had just happened to her at the Gran Royal night club. She remembered the three enormous cocks that had ravaged her body. She thought about how her body had been ignited, set on fire with orgasm after orgasm by Victor and two of the young men at the club. And she remembered how her body had been filled, stuffed with massive cocks and flooded with cum, sated beyond her wildest imagination. She had been swallowed up, consumed by her lust.

Now, she couldn't stop touching herself. She wanted to call her husband, tell him what she was cheating on him, cuckolding him, and make him rush home. She wanted to make him hurt. She wanted to throw her evening fucking three men in his face and then she would throw him out. But she wanted more, wanted to hurt him, deeply and painfully, to do more than just tell him. She knew she had to go back to the club again. Her revenge felt good. No, it felt great. She wanted more. Make Brad hurt more, she vowed.

That night, she sat naked in front of the home computer, flipping through the numerous files and photos of Brad's conquests. She gently rubbed her still tender cunt, slipping an occasional finger deep inside, as she looked at the photos of her husband's many affairs. What arrogance he had to take pictures of these women while fucking them and then to save them as trophies. Claire thought about Brad's newest affair, this woman, Denise Lamont, or Didi. She would go after her too, Claire decided. And she would do it tonight.

She went online and found out more about her husband's bimbo, Didi. It turned out that Denise Lamont was a housewife, and her husband, an ex-semi-professional wrestler, who now owned a chain of local used car lots around the city. Claire discovered that Didi's husband was originally from Louisiana, and now a local celebrity of some note. Eugene Lamont, his ring name "The Zombie Reaper," was now the owner of a chain of a dozen or so very successful used car lots and famous for his humorous and outrageous local television commercials, complete with funny costumes and lots of yelling. She remembered that she had seen these commercials before and laughed at the enormous, muscular madman as he stomped and shouted, inviting customers in to buy.

Almost instantly Claire decided. She would go to the house of Brad's slut, Didi, and call her out. She would let this bimbo know that she was not a woman to be trifled with. She would tell the husband, Eugene, that his wife was cheating on him. She would tell Didi right there to her face that she was planning to fuck Didi's husband. Yes, that was it, Claire thought. She would humiliate the bimbo, steal her husband, and destroy their marriage.

That evening, driving up the circular drive of the large, upscale home of Denise and Eugene Lamont, Claire didn't know exactly what she was going to do there. All she could think about was hurting Brad.

"I had no idea selling used car sales was that lucrative," Claire mused, as she walked up to the massive wooden double doors and knocked. The thick doors swung open and there she was, Claire's nemesis, Didi. Claire looked at the gorgeous blonde, who was several inches shorter, and instantly forgot what she had planned to say. Didi Lamont was stunning... hair perfect, and fabulous makeup, Claire thought. She was wearing 5-inch-high heels, and a red silk dress that was unbuttoned and open in the front, her large breasts fully exposed.

"Who comes to the door dressed like that?" Claire thought to herself, as she stared at the blonde beauty. She hadn't paused to consider that she herself had dressed like a slut to entrap the husband. She had done her best slut makeup and was wearing a long, black skirt that was slit all the way up to her hip. Her silver blouse overlapped, but didn't button in front, and she wore a tiny lace bra with no cups that left her own breasts fully exposed. She chose to dress like that, thinking that she could intimidate Didi. And to out-bimbo Didi Lamont and steal her husband, she would have to visit the sexy side of her closet, so that Mrs. Lamont would know exactly what she was up against. But for a moment, Didi Lamont's erotic appearance at the door put Claire totally at a loss for words. "She looks like she's on the set of a porn film," Claire thought to herself.

"You know who I am," Claire said, struggling to regain control. "I also know you've been fucking my husband. At least I have the decency to let you know I'm going to fuck your husband."

"Well, honey, with all the coke and the steroids he does, he won't last long, I can tell you that," Didi said, her milky-blue eyes flashing wide as she pulled the tall redhead into the house. "But I promise you, it will be lively. Oh, and I get to watch. How about right now?"

Claire was nonplussed. "What?" This was not at all what she had expected, as she was jerked into the large living room.

"Gene! Honey, come here, quick!" the blonde yelled into the house. A huge mountain of a man, bald head, a massive chest, emerged in a tank top and gym shorts, profusely sweating from an apparent workout. Stunned, Claire could clearly see the head of his enormous penis hanging out from under the edge of his gym shorts. He had an ugly scowl on his face, as he came into the spacious living room responding to his wife's screeching cry.

"WHAT?" he hollered back, even though his wife was only several feet from him.

"I've got some good news and some bad news for you, baby. And you're not going to believe what I have for you," Didi said, a big smile on her face.

The huge giant moved incredibly quickly and shifted directly in front of Claire, a fierce look upon his face. He was enormous, standing at least six foot nine inches, as he glared down at her. Claire thought that he looked like he was about to explode from rage.

"Honey I've been a very bad girl. I've been fucking this woman's husband. You'll probably have to spank me for it. But the good news is that she wants to fuck you to get even. And I get to watch," Didi said, backing quickly out of the way.

"WHHHAAAATTTT!!" Eugene screamed and turned, charging directly at his wife. Claire thought that Didi would run to escape the maniac, but rather she ran directly toward him and at the last moment, leapt high into the air, slamming into her husband's chest. Gene Lamont instinctively grabbed his wife and pulled her close to him. Claire thought for sure that he was going to crush her, but instead Didi kissed her husband hard on the mouth, her full, pink lips locked tightly on his, her long, slim high heels digging deeply into his bare thighs. He didn't even notice. Taken aback, Claire realized that what seemed like a kiss was, in reality, Didi savagely biting her husband's lower lip.

"Oh, my God," Claire thought. "She's going to tear his lip off." With that, Gene tossed his wife effortlessly in the air and onto the large sectional sofa, as easy as flicking a buzzing insect to one side.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" he yelled. "You fucking slut! And you, Red, you wanna fuck? Let's fuck!"

Instantly Gene was all over Claire, grabbing her around the waist and holding her with one massive arm, while his other hand ripped away at her skirt. Claire's black, strappy lace panties and bra offered little resistance as the wildman instantly shredded them into pieces.

"Waaaiiiitttt!" Claire hollered, but the hulking, enraged giant was not listening. Soon, Claire found herself naked, and bent over the back edge of a sofa, her ass now sticking straight out. The huge, bald man tugged his shorts to the floor and quickly stepped in behind Claire, his now rigid cock bouncing in front of him. With a vicious grip on Claire's waist, the giant began shoving his large cock into her still sore cunt.

"Owwww, easy!" she cried, but her words fell on deaf ears.

Didi Lamont sat across the room in a nearby chair, laughing. Now totally naked, her dress off and on the floor, Didi was feverishly masturbating, watching Claire getting fucked by her husband. Clair desperately looked over for help but got none. She could see Didi sprawled in the chair, legs splayed wide and rubbing herself. Didi's pussy was totally shaved, and Victor's comment about the advantages of shaving her pubic hair momentarily flashed through Claire's mind. Despite being pounded roughly from behind, Claire was hypnotized watching Didi rub wildly away at her cunt.

"Ahhhh," Didi Lamont screamed and came flying out of the chair and across the room and up onto the sofa. With one hand, Didi firmly grabbed one of Claire's dangling breasts and began massaging it, as she pressed her large, soft lips tightly onto Claire's lips and slid her tongue deep into Claire's mouth. Claire was stunned, taken at a total loss. She would never have imagined herself kissing a woman. And yet, here she was, a large cock ferociously fucking her from behind and a stunning blonde with a tongue in her mouth.

"YYYYEEESSSS!" screamed Didi, breaking the kiss. "Oh, God, yes, baby, fuck her hard!! That makes me so hot. Make her come for me, baby."

Ignoring her, Eugene continued to grunt and pound away at the shapely upturned backside of the beautiful redhead. Irritated at being ignored, Didi crawled over the back of the sofa and began pushing her husband away, try to pry his stiff cock out of Claire's backside.

"Ahhhh! Tag! My turn," Didi screamed, as she grabbed Claire and pulled her over the back of the couch and onto the cushions.

Claire felt like she was in the middle of a barroom brawl. Didi was frantically pushing Claire's legs apart as she pushed her face down onto Claire's crotch. Claire struggled to close herself, but the blonde pressed Claire's long legs apart and dove into Claire, her mouth now firmly locked onto Claire's freshly fucked cunt. Didi wildly started licking Claire's wet vagina.

"NO!!!" Eugene yelled.

Eugene came around the sofa and lifted his kicking wife up, pulling her off of Claire, then he tossed her onto the floor. Heavily, Eugene fell on top of Claire and quickly drove his cock roughly back into her cunt.

"AHHH!" Claire cried, trying to protect herself, but also looking for an opening to run to the door. She didn't care if she was naked, she just wanted to get aways from the craziness swirling around her. Suddenly, Didi crawled onto the sofa and on to her husband's shoulder. Quickly, she squirmed down and tried to slip in between Eugene and Claire.

"Uhhhh, NO! You're in trouble. You get your spanking first before you get fucked," Eugene yelled, and he pulled his stiff cock out of Claire and grabbed his wife.

"You, Red, help me! SMACK HER ASS!!" he screamed.

Confused, but glad that they weren't flailing away at her, Claire helped Gene pull Didi up on to her feet and around behind the sofa. Gene roughly bent his wife over the back of the couch where Claire had been getting fucked just moments earlier.

"HOLD HER!" Eugene shouted at Claire.

With one huge hand holding his wife down, Gene Lamont, aka The Zombie Reaper, began violently swatting the upturned, fleshy cheeks of his wife's shapely ass.

"AHHH!!" Eugene yelled and grabbed his wife tightly around the waist.

"HARD!! SPANK HER HARD!!"

Soon, both Claire and Eugene were in sync, swatting Didi on her round asscheeks, both now smacking her hard, at the same time.

"OOOOOOOOWWWWW! OOOOOOOOWWWWW!" Didi shrieked.

"Harder!! Smack her ass. She loves it!" Eugene yelled.

Soon Didi's round ass was glowing, a bright red, as it rocked and shook under the blows of Claire and Gene. Claire paused for a second to rest her hand and the wild blonde took the opportunity to break free and grab Claire. She pulled her down to the floor and sat on top of her. Didi quickly slid her hips up onto Claires face and pinned her arms to the floor with her legs, now sitting squarely on Claire's face and laughing maniacally.

"I've got her pinned, baby. You can have her cunt. I get her mouth!" Didi yelled to her husband.

"Lick it, c'mon, honey, lick my cunt. EEAAATTTMMMEEE!!!" Didi yelled.

Confused, Claire slowly began to lap at the moist cunt lips pressed firmly onto her mouth. Never having had sex with a woman, Claire timidly kissed and lapped at the other woman's' wet cunt and soon had Didi madly pushing and grinding her hips down hard onto Claire's face.

"Aaaaaahhh, yyyeeeessss! Do it, baby, make me come!!" Didi moaned, as the tall redhead began licking faster and faster, her tongue exploring deeper and deeper into Didi's open slit. Suddenly Claire could feel her legs being lifted and spread apart as Gene pushed his way between them. Holding her legs up, Eugene forced his stiff cock back into Claire's cunt.

"MMuuuuhhhh," Claire grunted, her mouth pressed deep into Didi wet cunt, as the giant drove his hips against her, again and again, pushing his cock back into her, deeper and deeper. Soon, the trio was shaking and rocking in rhythm as Eugene slammed into the pile of bodies. Suddenly, Didi stood up and shouted.

"ME! I want it. Do me! Fuck me hard!!" Didi cried and slid off Claire and hopped on the sofa, her ass now poised and wriggling seductively in the air. Seeing the beautiful blonde perched with her shapely ass inviting him in, Eugene stood up and moved, cock first, into his wife.

"Aaaahhhh!!" Didi wailed, as her husband rammed his cock into her wet sex.

"Get down here!" Didi yelled, gesturing at Claire to get on the sofa. "Lie down," she told Claire. "You act like you've never eaten pussy before. Let me show you how to really eat pussy and make a woman come."

Claire moved down onto the sofa and laid back, and soon she had Didi's face firmly wedged between her legs, as Eugene continued fucking Didi. Soon all three of them were wrapped together in a pile of sweating sex. It was Claire that broke the trio up as she was pushed over the edge by Didi's talented mouth.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Claire screamed, as a massive orgasm suddenly wrapped her body up and shook her to her core.

"Do it baby. Now! ASS!! MY ASS! You got it good and hard, now fuck my ass!" Didi screamed at her husband.

Coming out of the haze of an incredible orgasm, Claire was stunned by what happened next. Didi slid back and raised her backside up and pushed into her husband.

"You want my ass. You know you do. Take it, take me," Didi moaned.

Claire had never experienced anal sex before, and never cared much about it. The few times Brad suggested they try it, she stopped him immediately. But now, watching Didi and Eugene, she was truly captivated. Didi had no hesitations about offering up her ass to be fucked. Claire watched as the beautiful blonde reached back and pulled her round asscheeks wide apart, exposing her vulnerable pink asshole to her sweating husband.

"Do it baby. Fuck my hot ass," she moaned.

Panting hard as if he had just run a marathon, Eugene grabbed his slippery, rigid cock and pressed it against his wife's ass. With a firm push, he slid deep into her rectum.

"OH MY GOD!!!. YESSSSS!" she screamed. Didi seemed to go wild when her husband took her in the ass.

'Uh... Uh... Uh...' Didi moaned, as her husband pushed deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Claire, get your hot cunt back down here. I not through with you," Didi said breathlessly.

While Didi was being taken in the ass by her husband, her mouth was locked firmly onto Claire's cunt, and the beautiful blonde's incredibly gifted tongue now delivered to Claire a string of seemingly endless orgasms. She would never have imagined trying anything like that, to give and to receive hot sex from another woman. Claire suddenly realized that this opened a whole new world for her and she laughed aloud just before screaming as another orgasm swept her away.

Three hours later, Claire Hughes returned home, exhausted, and well-fucked. Not only did Gene have sex with her and cum inside her, she also had two more orgasms while Didi licked Gene's cum out of Claire's dripping vagina. Insanity!! Yes, she had her revenge and not only fucked her husband's mistress' spouse, but also his mistress. But she got a lot more than she expected. Having incredible sex with Didi herself was not at all what she had expected. Ah, yes, she thought, yet another surprise in her revenge.

Late that night, as she sat at the kitchen table and swallowed a sip of bourbon, Claire quietly reflected on the evening's events with Didi and Eugene Lamont. Unbelievable, she thought to herself. She was amazed at both the beauty and the wildness of Didi Lamont. But she was quite stunned at her own departure from sanity. Having sex with another woman and her husband at the same time?? The funny thing was she truly liked Didi. She could imagine them being good friends. Wouldn't that be perfect, to just cut Brad to the quick. If she got to fuck Didi more than Brad did? Claire laughed aloud. The things Didi did with her mouth to Claire's pussy were some of the most sensuous moments of her life, rivaling the oral expertise of Victor. "I guess I'm more of a late bloomer than I thought," she said softly to herself. She took another sip of bourbon and began thinking about how she could convince Didi to help her in her revenge against Brad. She thought and downed the remainder of her bourbon.

Chapter Six

Brad Hughes laid in the bed and gently stroked the nicely curved ass of the attractive brunette asleep next to him.

Married, they had to be married, he thought to himself. That was Rule Number Two, he reminded himself. And fortunately, this one was. Not only were they unlikely to cause trouble and expose him, but Brad also really took a special pleasure knowing somewhere there was a clueless husband waiting for his freshly fucked wife to return home. He looked over and took another soft swipe of the shapely ass curled next to him. "Really nice ass," he thought to himself, wondering how wild he could get with this lady before she said "no".

He had put crazy Didi Lamont on a plane and she had flown back home and now he was in Ireland, hard at work. And play. He had already found this attractive, married woman, who couldn't say no to him. He had texted Claire when he first arrived and told her the new work site had little cell service and not to try and call. He would sporadically send Claire a text and got back the same short reply each time. "Hurry Home" was the text message he always received.

He glanced over at the brunette next to him and began gently rubbing her small, firm breast. "Nice tits," he thought, that was always a big plus. His mind wandered as he continued caressing the woman's breasts. Yes, he thought he could change Claire, convincing her to have the boob job, and he hoped that would do it. Then, he kept showering her with sexy clothes for her to wear. He was sure she would be ready to jump in the deep end and join him in some sexual adventures. But she just didn't come around. And she was so perfect for it, he thought to himself. She had balked at the lip injections and the new hair color that he wanted to get her. Too bad, because he knew she could be a great beauty in the swinger community, with her looks and that body. She just needed to loosen up.

He recalled his personal adage "Scratch the surface of any woman and you'll discover a slut underneath." And he had the gift with women and knew just how and where to scratch that surface. But Claire was not coming around. He knew it would be a challenge, but he also knew he would win in the end. Getting Claire into the swinging lifestyle and to enjoy fucking other men would be his next hurdle. He had always fancied himself as unconquerable in his Pygmalion efforts to convert women to his way. But he also knew that this was probably the last one. He couldn't start over with another wife. This one would cost him too much in a divorce. But when he succeeded, as he knew he would, it would be well worth the time and patience, he thought.