Consummating a Marriage

Story Info
A man is feminized and sold into sissy slavery.
1.2k words
4.34
35.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, dressed in bridal lingerie, my hair and makeup done perfectly, and my tiny cock locked tight in a chastity cage.

I had never felt so vulnerable. As l waited for my new owner, I thought back to how I had gotten here.

It had started innocently enough; I was just an average guy who had always been a little submissive.

Then one day, I met Sadie. She was beautiful and tall, with long blonde hair.. But she wasn't who she appeared to be. She was a headhunter for a sex traffing ring She used her feminine charms to lure men into her clutches and then sold them off as slaves. Over time, I fell victim to her siren song. Then one day she drugged me

I woke up with a cage locked on my cock and a sore chest.

She was standing over me, sexy as ever, with a tiny key hanging ina chain around her neck. She explained that it was the key to my chastity device, and that I had been started on hormone replacement therapy. She explained that I would be trained to be a perfect slave.

That would have to give up all of my old ways of thinking and learn to think like a woman.

I tried to tell her no...

But eventually she had her way...

Two years later and I was a fully-fledged slave...

I knew how to serve men sexually, and how to be a perfectly obedient housewife/maid. The only thing hadn't done was take a cock in my ass. Sadie, or Mistress as I knew her now, explained that her clients preferred virgins.

So here was, laying in the bed in my lingerie, the perfect virgin bride for some rich pervert. I felt more nervous than before. I heard the door start to open, and put on my sexiest face.

A man's voice asked if his slutty bride was ready to fuck for the first time.

smiled and said "yes." He approached the bed. He was a tall man, in his fifties, he had graying hair, and a dadbod. He looked at me and said "you are going to look so good on my dick.

You're gonna love being fucked by a real man!" l smiled again and nodded. He pulled off his pants and underwear, and I saw that he was completely hard.

His cock was huge, and it was thick. It looked massive compared to mine, even before the cage.

He climbed onto the bed, grabbing my thighs, spreading my legs and pulling my ass toward him. He rested his cock on mine, separated only by the thin lace of my panties, and of course the cold steel of my cage.

I felt a heat inside me. Maybe it was the estrogen I had been forced to take, maybe it was the two years of chastity, but I had never felt so aroused. He leaned forward, kissing me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, letting him pull me close. He broke the kiss and pulled down my white lacy panties. He ran his hands up my legs, his knuckles brushing gently along my inner thighs. Then he ran his fingers over my tight hole, and let out a soft moan.

He laughed and said "good girl". He ran his finger back and forth over my hole, teasing me. My whole body tensed up.

Iwas so turned on.

I needed his cock inside me. All other thoughts left my head. All my hesitations, fears, any thoughts of my former masculinity, gone. Everything centered on only one thing: the hot throbbing need to have this man fill me up. Imoved my hips against his hand, trying to help him get his fingers into my puckered little asshole. He took his hand away and looked athim with wide, desperate eyes.

"Please.."I whimpered.

"Please what?"

he asked, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Please fuck me," begged. "Beg for it," he commanded. "Please, sir, please fuck your slutty little wife's virgin asshole," moaned.

He grinned.

He pressed the head of his thick cock against my hole,rubbing it up and down my crack. "You want it so bad, don't you? You want to feel my big cock stretch out your tight little asshole."

I moaned "yes!"

"Say it," he ordered.

want you to fuck my tight little asshole," whined.

"Good girl." he said as he pressed into me.

His cock pushed past my sphincter, stretching me wider than hadever been stretched before. It hurt-the pain was excruciating-it made me cry out in agony.

With nothing but his precum for lube, his thick cock slowly slid into my tight virgin hole. The pain consumed me. Iwas crying, tears ruining my perfectly done makeup. lcould feel him sliding deeper and deeper, inch by painful inch.

He paused briefly and then started pushing himself into me again.

It was too much, I couldn't handle it.

I screamed, begging him to stop. He kept going, sliding deeper inside me, until felt his heavy balls resting against me.He stayed there and the pain subsided a little. He reached around and grabbed my breasts through my bra.

His touch sent a wave of pleasure through me, cutting through the pain.

He started moving his hips, fucking me. The pleasure and pain mixed together, making me feel so hot.

I Moaned.

"That's it, baby, take it like the good little slut you are," he whispered in my ear. My eyes rolled back in my head as he fucked my faster and harder.

My whole body shook with each thrust. My insides clenched and spasmed from every push. I moaned and cried out, screaming "yes! Yes!" as he hammered me harder and deeper. Suddenly felt a feeling I had never felt before, a warmth building from my asshole. My eyes rolled back again and I Screamed as my caged cock began to spurt. l could feel my cum pouring out, spilling onto my stomach. l continued to scream as the orgasm ripped through my body.

Cumming more with each thrust of his cock, I had never had an orgasm like this before. It felt like it lasted an eternity.

In that moment, I wanted to stay like this forever, naked, filled with sex and pleasure. aware of the pain again, as he continued ravaging my newly deflowered ass.

He slammed into me, grunting with each thrust.

Igroaned and he held my hips tightly, and felt him start to tense up.

He tightened his grip on me.

felt his cock spasm and a sudden rush of warmth as he came inside me.

He held his dick balls deep in my ass as he filled me with his hot Ioad. Finaly he pulled out, and put his dripping cock in front of my face.

"Clean it off, baby," he said. lopened my mouthand sucked his cock clean, tasting both our juices.

He caressed my head and said "good girl." Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and got up. He looked at me, my makeup ruined, dripping cum out of every orifice, covered in tears and spit, and harshly said "make yourself presentable bitch. We leave for our honeymoon in an hour." And left the room. l just played there, still processing what had just happened, as his cum slowly dripped out of my now gaping ass.