Containment Breach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Brenner tried to hurry unsteadily down the hallway, desperate to escape. Then the heel on one of her shoes gave way with a sharp snap, sending her sprawling back to the cold concrete. She hissed as her knee struck the ground and for a moment it was all she could do to curl into a ball, clutching her leg.

She looked up, expecting to see the Anomaly looming over her. To her surprise, she saw its shadow moving away, further down the hall. It had forgotten her. It was leaving.

It was going.

It was going to find the generator.

There was no-one left to stop it. The micro-fusion reactor had enough power to keep the containment vaults going by itself for three months, but if this thing could drain the power from the entire floor in a matter of seconds it'd be able to drain the reactor's fuel in only a few minutes. Then the other Anomalies would start to breach. Things far worse than this one. And their rampage would trigger other breaches. And then the chaos would spread to higher and lower floors...to the testing labs and short-term containment chambers...to the Pandora Depository. Everything might be unleashed.

Nightmare Black.

Dr. Brenner kicked off her shoes and climbed to her feet. The high-pitched noise in her ears was fading and she could hear the sound of the creature's claws clicking on the concrete floor as it stalked away. She could run. She might make it to the exit before the power grid failed, or at least before the other Anomalies began to breach. If she got out of the Facility quickly enough she might even survive this. After all, it wasn't impossible for the ACS to prevent things from spiraling out of control. There was a chance.

But even if they were successful then there would be no chance of them doing so without more casualties, extreme casualties. And if they did fail then it wouldn't just be the end of the Facility. Humanity as a species might be no more if the Things in the Pandora Depository got loose.

She forced herself to follow the creature, padding past the bodies of the ACS soldiers. Most were charred wrecks, like Ricardo. Sgt. Nelson looks like he had been slammed against the wall and one side of his face looked almost crushed. Her handgun was on the ground, but it must have caught a stray arc of electricity and its composite frame had been half-slagged.

She forced herself to move on and followed the sound of clicking claws. The concrete was cold under her feet, protected only by her sheer stockings.

As she crept along her mind ran over the retrieval report for 343-KA. They had neutralized the first specimen when it had caught a female strike force member on her own and engaged in its mating behavior, dropping its defenses and allowing her to kill it with her sidearm. They had used a similar strategy to lure and tranquilize the second specimen, using a drugged civilian as a lure. After recovery, it was put through a battery of tests and observational exercises to ensure that it could be safely moved to long-term containment. One test involved allowing 343-KA to successfully mate. Upon completion the Anomaly went into a prolonged hibernation, lasting over 36 hours.

Dr. Brenner stepped out of the passageway and saw it, the Anomaly was loping down the corridor towards a blast door labeled "Power Generation". It stopped, sniffing at the door, its mane standing on end once more.

36 hours would be plenty of time for ACS to mobilize, deal with the incident on the lower levels and re-establish containment on 343-KA.

As she crept closer behind the creature she saw arcs of electricity crackle up its fur as it ran its claws across the blast door. Once it penetrated the door there would be only a hundred meters or so until it reached the generator.

She crept closer, struggling to keep putting one foot in front of the other. If it successfully mated then the Anomaly would be rendered harmless.

The Anomaly paused, raising its head and sniffing the air as she approached.

There was no one left but her.

The Anomaly turned as she approached, letting out another series of quiet coughs. For a moment, she wondered if it would simply kill her. But those fears proved unfounded. The Anomaly loomed over her and leaned close. Its breath puffed her hair back, the air hot, wet and tinged with a bestial musk.

The electric glow of its eyes faded, shifting to a bright, predatory yellow. The Anomaly's gaze felt hot on Dr. Brenner's skin and she could see the primal hunger behind its eyes. Its mouth opened, dull pink tongue lolling out and drooling more saliva over the floor.

The slimy appendage extended towards Dr. Brenner and she took an involuntary step backward. Clenching her fists she forced herself to stop and stand her ground. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth as it dragged its tongue across her neck and face.

The tongue was soft, hot and slimy, leaving a glistening trail over her pale skin. She could feel soft bumps covering its surface as it stroked against her cheek. It wriggled over her skin, running along her collarbone and then traveling down, nestling between her breasts and straining the buttons on her shirt. The slick warmth was simultaneously repulsive and electrifying against her skin. The tongue found its way beneath her bra and flicked her nipples, causing them to harden involuntarily.

She finally forced herself to open her eyes. As the Anomaly slathered her neck and chest with its tongue she could see the patch of white fur between its legs twitch and expand, something swelling beneath it. A glistening, red head rose from the fur, extending from the creature's hidden sheath.

Taking a deep breath, Dr. Brenner fought against her own instincts and took action, reaching out cautiously with both hands. She gently placed them against the slick surface of the inhuman cock, watching with a mixture of horror and fascination as more and more of it extended from the creature's body. The heat from its shaft was intense, like holding a hot water bottle covered in grease, and she could feel it grow thicker as she gripped it.

Although large and firm the monster's shaft was surprisingly soft, bulging around her fingers as she gripped it tighter. The thing let out a loud groaning cough and for a moment she was worried she had caused it some kind of pain and it would take her head off. But it only pressed forward, squeezing more of its massive cock through her fingers. Once it stopped growing it was well over a foot-and-a-half long and as almost as thick as her wrist. Its head flared out, its tip leaking clear, viscous precum.

Dr. Brenner's heart hammered in her chest and despite her fear and disgust, she could still feel her body reacting as the monster's tongue lapped between her breasts and the heat of its cock warmed her fingers. She crossed her legs, rubbing her thighs together as though she could squeeze this disturbing tingle from her pussy.

As she felt the wetness starting to spread she tried to tell herself that this thing probably had some kind of aphrodisiac saliva or pheromonal musk. It was the only explanation. There's no way she could be getting turned on by this otherwise.

Wrapping her fingers firmly about the Anomaly's shift she slowly began to work her hands up and down its length. It let out a weird kind of gurgling purr as she stroked its cock and she could feel its heartbeat under her fingertips.

She picked up the pace, hoping to bring the creature of a climax as quickly as possible but keeping it under control was difficult. Its slick cock slipped easily between her fingers but the monster kept pressing its body and hips forward, causing the head of its cock to press against her face and neck. She was slowly pushed back until she felt her back press against the concrete wall and now she was caught between the hot, thrusting cock and the cold, solid wall.

The creature kept pressing forwards with its hips and seemed no closer to a climax. She felt like it must be missing something, some vital sensation. Without making a conscious decision she realized what the thing wanted and pressed its cock to her face, running her lips and tongue along the thick, pulsating length of it. The taste was salty and slightly bitter, but not unpleasant or disgusting as she had expected.

Dr. Brenner leaned down and starting from the base just above its white fur she licked the length of the Anomaly's shaft. Reaching the tip she squeezed the hot flesh between her fingers and ran her tongue in a circle around the hole in the tip, teasing it as she felt the giant cock twitch and spasm. She could no longer deny her own reaction either: her pussy felt hot and tense, the sheer eroticism of her actions overwhelming any fear or disgust. If she didn't have both hands busy handling the monster's huge cock she'd probably have started fingering herself.

Probing the head with her tongue she reached one arm back down to the base of the thing's cock and began to pump at it with short, strong strokes. The creature let out another gurgle and she felt its body flex against her. She could feel how close it was.

She actually felt it cum. A tangible lump formed at the base of its cock and slowly moved up its shaft, squeezing between her fingers. The lump approached the head and she instinctively pulled back, pointing the cock away from her seconds before it exploded in a small fountain of white, sticky cum. The liquid, as thick as pudding, splashed over her face and chest and droplets spattered against the Anomaly's torso.

Dr. Brenner collapsed against the wall, the feeling of relief almost orgasmic all on its own. She had done it. The creature's cock flopped against her face and chest, still leaking thick cum and filling the air with a heady, unidentifiable scent. She almost burst out laughing at the sheer joy of being alive.

She looked up at the Anomaly, expecting to see its eyes going heavy and sleepy from its explosive release. Instead, it's gaze was just as intense as before. There was a weird, whining growl deep in its chest. It seemed...confused. Frustrated.

Dr. Brenner's eyes went wide as its cock rose again in a series of twitching jerks until it was once more at full mast. The Anomaly growled again and she realized what it wanted. This monster was not a human. It didn't want an orgasm. It didn't want a blowjob. It wanted to mate. It needed to sow its seed.

At that moment her resolve failed her and she tried to run, trying to duck under its huge body so she could flee to freedom down the hall. But the creature was too quick.

One of its huge claws lashed out and wrapped around her arm. The strength of its grip was immense and she could sense that if she fought it would simply snap her arm like a twig. Before she could take any action the other arm was snagged by the beast's other giant claw. Without any apparent effort, it lifted her off the ground by both arms. For a moment she dangled in midair, bare legs kicking fruitlessly at nothing. Then it slammed her back against the concrete wall, pinning her in place by her arms, still two feet off the floor.

The Anomaly's hunched posture put them both at eye level and it extended its tongue again, licking droplets of its own cum off of her skin. Its smaller pair of arms reached out for her and gripped the fabric of her shirt. With a sharp tug, the claws tore her shirt open, sending buttons skittering across the floor and baring her lacy red bra.

The Anomaly ran its tongue up Dr. Brenner's bare stomach before creeping up to wrap around the flimsy fabric of her bra and pulling. Its clasps gave way with the sound of tearing cloth and her breasts bounced free, exposing perky pink nipples.

"No! Put me down!" She begged, pointlessly. Her earlier determination to save the world eclipsed by terror. "Leave me alone!"

However, despite her protests, she couldn't help but gasp quietly when the thing ran its warm, bumpy tongue over her breasts. Every time one of its soft, wet nubs rubbed against her nipples she felt her stomach and pussy throb, a tight, hot excitement building inside her.

She was panting now, her heavy breathing making speaking difficulty and causing her large, round breasts to bounce and heave as her chest jerked up and down. The Anomaly continued to drag its tongue across her body, lashing at every inch of her exposed skin.

When its probing tongue reached her legs it seemed to find what it was looking for: the splash of wetness spread over her inner thighs. Dr. Brenner shuddered as the Anomaly's tongue crept upwards following the glistening trail to its source.

"Fuck you! I swear I'm going to get you on the dissection table and I'm going to-aaaaah..." Her angry words were cut off by a strangled moan as the creature's tongue found her pussy. She tried to clamp her legs together but that succeeded only in pressing the slimy appendage tight against her slit.

The Anomaly's prehensile tongue shoved its way in and out between her thighs, rubbing its moist, bumpy surface against the lips of her pussy. Despite her best efforts, she felt her body opening to the sensation, the muscles of her stomach and thighs trembling on the edge of orgasm. She could no longer hold her legs together and could only kick weakly against the wall.

After what felt like an eternity fighting against the pulsating waves of heat and pleasure the Anomaly retracted its tongue. The creature let out a satisfied-sounding rumble as it sampled the taste of her and for a moment she thought her ordeal might have ended. But then the Anomaly lifted her even higher in its massive claws and reached out with its smaller pair to grip her legs, forcing them apart and baring her puffy pussy lips, glistening from a mixture of its saliva and her own juices. Again, she tried to convince herself that the thing must have some kind of stimulant in its saliva but even she didn't believe it anymore.

But Dr. Brenner's conflicted feelings were completely forgotten at the sight of the monster's twitching cock, inches away from her pussy.

"No! It's too big!" She knew begging was pointless but she couldn't stop herself from babbling as the flared, cum-drenched head drew closer. "There's no way it's going to fit! You're going to split me apaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The cry of shock was yanked from her as the creature proved her wrong. The wide, flat tip of its cock rubbed up and down against her opening, building a tingling heat in her clit matched by the creature's intense body heat. The Anomaly pressed its hips forward and, lubricated by their mingled fluids, pushed its cock inside her.

The resulting orgasm was immediate and intense as the walls of her pussy were stretched taut over the creature's pulsing, red member. Her back arched against the wall as her body convulsed involuntarily. She tried to say something: to scream more threats or insults at the beast or to reject the pleasure she was feeling, but all she could do was gasp and whimper at the intensity of her own reaction.

Surprisingly there was almost no pain, just the feeling of taut, hot pressure pushing against her pelvis. The Anomaly's cock was firm but malleable, squeezing down to fit inside her tight, wet passage and then, once it was inside, regaining its full girth. She felt stretched to her limit but not torn in half.

And then the Anomaly began to thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Dr. Brenner gasped, feeling the cock shoving in and out of her body and getting deeper with each thrust. "Oh FUCK! That's...that's too much! I can't take it!"

The thick, hot mass of monster cock filled Dr. Brenner's pussy to bursting. She could feel it expanding inside her as more and more of its length was shoved inside. She had never felt this full...it should be impossible to feel this full. She could feel every thrust in her torso and her chest as the fat head of the thing's cock slammed against her cervix. The white fur lining its crotch tickled her stomach and inner thighs, residual electric current stinging her skin with small static shocks.

She could feel another orgasm building as her pussy clenched tightly around the thick, cherry-red shaft. She tried to cry out but the sensation was too much and she could only pant, open-mouthed, as the thing reamed her pussy, her eyes rolling back in her head. The creature leaned in and pushed its tongue down her throat.

Fortunately, Dr. Brenner had put a lot of practice into suppressing her gag reflex. She liked nothing more than the sight and sound of a man feeling his cock disappearing down her throat for the first time. But this pushed her to her limits. The Anomaly's tongue was thicker and longer than any man's dick and it shoved in and out of her mouth with enthusiastic abandon. It was only years of experience that kept her from choking on it and even then it brought tears to her eyes, smearing her mascara.

Her second orgasm hit then while the Anomaly filled her mouth and pussy. Spasms of pleasure rocked her body, exploding from her pussy and spreading from her head to her toes. She couldn't even feel disgust at what was happening anymore, there was only the feeling of hot, wet meat filling her mouth and cunt. Another orgasm hit almost immediately after the first and then another. Rivulets of pussy-juice flowed down her thighs as the Anomaly's cock pumped it out of her.

The monster slurped its tongue back into her mouth and she coughed, spitting up gobs of the monster's saliva and gasping for air while it continued to pound her cunt. Finally granted a break from the endless ecstatic peaks she tried to collect her scattered thoughts.

The Anomaly pressed itself closer to her, its body trembling slightly as well and letting out more of coughing grunts. A small part of her still-conscious mind screamed at her as she realized what was happening...the universal signs of a male on the verge of cumming.

Cumming.

It was going to cum.

It was going to cum inside her.

Her eyes snapped down and she could see it, that bulge she had felt when it came the first time. That huge lump of thick cum slowly working its way along the creature's cock which was still slamming in and out of her convulsing pussy.

"You...fucking...animal..." Each word came out as a gasp, pushed from her body by one of the beast's thrusts. "Don't...you...DARE!"

But she knew it was too late. For a moment she tried desperately to remember if the testing reports on this thing indicated whether it was cross-fertile with human females, but her normally excellent memory was completely failing her. She could only hope her birth control pills would be enough to fight off the flood that was coming.

The lump in the monster's cock reached her pussy and the pressure intensified as the lemon-sized bulge pressed against the mouth of her pussy which was already stretched to what she thought was her limit. There was a deep, aching tightness as her cunt clenched around the lump, sending another orgasm crashing through her body. Then it was inside her.

She could feel it traveling further into her body, expanding the thing's already fat cock until it finally reached the tip. She let out a ragged, exhausted groan as she felt the hot, thick liquid burst explosively inside her. She imagined she could feel the creamy white liquid filling her womb to overflowing, packing every inch of her with monster cum.

With its load finally spent inside Dr. Brenner's pussy the Anomaly at last relaxed its grip on her. For a moment she simply hung, supported against the wall only by the length of the creature's cock inside her. But she quickly slid off its slick, cum-drenched length and fell to the floor in a heap.

Dr. Brenner lay helpless on the floor, dressed only in her lab coat and her cum-drenched stockings. She considered trying to crawl to safety in case the Anomaly decided to make a meal of her...but she simply didn't have the strength to move. Every muscle in her body was tingling with exhaustion and her mind was barely clinging to consciousness.