Contest At Amazon House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers

Without saying another word, Karen quickly removed her clothes and lied down on the bed with her knees slightly raised and her legs spread apart pointing her cunt straight at him. "Okay, come get your reward, little boy!"

Greg just stood there for a moment. This wasn't how he wanted his first act of love to be. But then, he considered, if this is how it's offered, then this is how it'll have to be. But should he wait for true love? Or at least friendship? Why did this girl have to be so mean? But man, only a fool would turn down a body like that! Even those so-called studs back in the dorms would drool over a body like hers.

Greg asked, "Can I do any position I want?"

"Yeah, just get it over with!"

_Wow!_ This was a once in a lifetime chance! He tore his clothes off, climbed onto the bed, swung himself around and jumped on her from the top! If she was going to make it be like this, he was at least going to get the most out of it. Before she could react, he was on her body and had plunged through those black lips all the way into her throat. With her hairy crotch once again in his face, he immediately began pounding her face fast and furious!

The sensations were incredible. He could feel himself rubbing against her hard teeth, and around the sharp turn into her tight throat. Wham! Wham! Wham! Her body writhed in the rhythm of his relentless pounding. With each pound, her body quaked as she thrust her pelvis up into his face. He tried to lick her a few times, but her body was thrashing so wildly under his attack that he just couldn't concentrate on pleasing her what with his own body-lust beyond control. And then he finally felt the tension build just before he exploded deep into her throat with each thrust. UUNNGGHH! UUNNGGHH! UUNNGGHH, until he was finally spent.

He pulled himself out of her, cum and spit dripping together off the end of him onto her face, as she struggled to catch her breath.

He noticed he was still hard! That was strange! All the sex books he ever read told him that men lose their hardness after an orgasm, but he decided to forget the books and make the most of it. He turned around and slid in between those hard legs and impaled her where it counted!

Again, he pounded her mercilessly; and after she finally caught her breath, her dark piercing eyes met his gaze. She immediately grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth down onto hers as their tongues started wrestling. The tension built up inside him once again as he exploded into her, UUNNGGHH! UUNNGGHH! UUNNGGHH! UUNNGGHH!

Finally, spent and exhausted, Greg lay upon her, gently caressing the inside of her mouth with his tongue. She looked up at him and he pulled back, "Wow! No guy ever had the guts to do what you did to me! That was incredible! I don't know if I should break your fucking neck, or make you my love slave!"

"Uh, Karen, let's just say we're even now."

"Yeah, okay. We're even. No! Hey, listen, uh, what's your name?"

"Greg."

"Listen, Greg! We're going to practice! And next semester, you and I are going to beat the crap out of Joline in the beer piss!"

"Sure, Karen! I'm up for it!"

"Now, gimme' that cock of yours and let's see if we can go for a triple play."

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers
12