Contraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of how long the noises went on for but I heard Jenny cry out. So the girl was probably eating her out. After a few mounting wails, silence. Then voices and laughing. The slamming of the front door I felt through the pipework on the radiator. Moments later Jenny entered the lounge and messed around with something, I guessed the TV. A few seconds of thought and I realised she may have recorded it. That was hot. Then I was untied from the radiator, helped up, sat in a chair, and bound to it.

Jenny started the video and kneeled between my knees. She sucked on my balls while I watched myself led into the room. The camera must have been on a tripod on the other side of the bed. It showed only the girls pussy and legs coming in at the bottom of the screen and I was a little annoyed to find I still couldn't put a face to her. She also didn't appear quite as chunky as I'd guessed. Her legs were fine while her thighs held some padding. They were as smooth and blemish free as my lips remembered. I watched myself kissing up them, then delve between her legs. With the view, the memories, and Jenny rolling my balls around her mouth and biting my scrotum, I once again became hard. Jenny took me in her mouth and sucked. Hard.

Savouring what little taste of the girl I had left I watched myself pulled to a standing position, get whispered to by Jenny, and then fuck the girl. My head disappeared out the bottom of the shot and all I could see was my ass bobbing up and down and her legs locked around my waist. As I built to another orgasm I saw the girl writhing on the bed. It was far more animated than I remembered. Then there was Jenny, pulling me back and binding my wrists again. I felt the built up to the point of no return. My balls tightened and my legs stiffened, my ass clenched and I started grunting. On the screen the girl sat up to take my cock in her mouth. I moaned as the first ejaculation spewed into Jenny. The camera moved, a wobbly path around the side of the bed. Another shot of cum. The picture showed the girl winking to the camera and as I fired my final shots of spunk and cried out in ecstasy, I looked into the pretty face of my own sister.

* * *

"I feel so evil." I signed into Cody's chest and he wrapped his arm tighter around my shoulder. "I fucking fucked Chloe."

"Yeh," replied Cody. "Evil, and hot."

"Fuck off Cody. I fucked my own fucking sister!"

"Sorry Tommy." He took a breath. "That was pretty evil of Jenny. How the fuck did she manage it?"

"I don't know. But Chloe did what she did quite freely I can tell you."

"Uh huh." I looked down his perfect torso and saw a lump in his shorts.

"Are you fucking getting off on this?" I raised myself up off his chest and made eye contact, challenging him.

"Tommy don't beat me up man. YOU did it!" He pulled me back down and held my neck in a bear hug. I watched his lump grow. "And yes, I am."

I struggled for a few seconds but he was too strong and I collapsed on him. "It's not right."

"It's not." He agreed. "That's why it's hot. That and your sister."

"WHAT?" I struggled again, then gave up again. "You're gay Cody."

"I'm bi Tommy, you know that. I just haven't found a girl I like recently, and Jenny and I don't fuck much anymore. The fact I like you so much stops me searching for anything else." He rolled onto his side and spun his arm around my neck. We faced each other and he pushed his erection into my groin. Despite this situation my own dick responded and began pressing against my jeans.

The worst thing about this whole situation wasn't that I fucked Chloe. It was that I enjoyed it so much, and worse, that I wanted it again. I'd never considered sex with a family member once in my entire life yet now, having been tricked into it, I wanted more. Much more. It appealed to my taboo side; something wrong, forbidden. It meant I found Chloe hot and was attracted to her with an immediate strength I couldn't believe. I could not understand how I felt, or how her scent was so arousing to me, and knowing it was wrong was tearing me up. Cody was the only one I could talk to, and having told him the evil deed, I couldn't stop now.

"The thing is Cody, I want her again." He smiled at me but said nothing in reply. "And again, and again. She smelled and tasted so amazing. I'm lusting after my own sister."

"Not an unusual thing baby." Cody stroked my face and kissed my forehead. "It's more common than you think."

"I actually did her though!"

"Still more common than you think. And you did say she did it willingly. How did you know that by the way?"

"She wasn't blindfolded. Knew it was me the whole time. Jenny even asked her at one point if she was sure she wanted to do it."

"Fuck that's hot." I couldn't argue and settled for slapping his chest. That was a mistake as the feel of his smooth flesh beneath my fingers was arousing. Cody was associated in my mind with all the good things about sex, and just seeing him naked gave me a hard on. Touching him led to my submission. Always.

"Seriously, Chloe may still have her puppy fat, but she's hot. She oozes sex."

"You've never said anything before. Going straight on me are you?" I slapped him again, then realised what I'd said. He wasn't mine, so couldn't go anywhere on me.

"Ha! No. Staying as bi as ever."

We spoke no more but once he pushed himself against me I gave myself to him. I was rolled onto my back, my jeans removed, and I was given a long, slow and very deep fuck. I lost myself for a while, as I usually do, like a drug claiming its victim in a warm heady embrace from which one never wants to emerge. Not long after it was over however I returned to my funk. Cody couldn't help much longer, he had to go to work. His final comment was ordering me to see my sister and talk about it. And to ask if she liked him.

* * *

[NEW SECTION. CODYS SECRET]

I arrived at Cody's late afternoon. The sun was starting to sink in the sky casting longer shadows but the heat had yet to dissipate. It was going to be a pleasant night after several days of rain. His garden was hidden from the dying light by a vast extension on the next house, jutting out into the front garden like a concrete pier. I rang the bell and it was answered within moments; he'd been waiting and watching through the tiny downstairs toilet window. He stepped out wearing a loose sleeveless white t-shirt and faded red baggy long shorts. They fell around his package in such as way as to make me think he wore no underwear. White trainers squeaked on the metal door step as he trod on it. I thought he looked hot.

"Still not sure I want to show you this." He said, nerves evident in his soft voice. His usual bright smile was diminished too.

"Don't then. Fool!" I said, more to try and relax him than dissuade him. I was intrigued. He paused, shrugged and made for his car. I followed him to a clapped out Peugeot 206, clad in what looked like faded primer. Lacquer was peeling in large areas across the bonnet and roof. It started on the second attempt.

"Now I know why I've never been in your car." I joked.

He harrumphed then said; "A lifeguard doesn't make much and the flat takes it all."

We made the rest of the journey in silence but I took every opportunity to look check him out. I never got bored of enjoying his hotness. Strong thighs pumped the pedals, hairless after his idiotic swimming championship entry. Oddly I thought they were sexy. Certainly the memories of the large number of times I'd been between them helped. He drove to the next town via the bypass, a busy and noisy four lane affair. Exiting one turn before the town proper he entered a quiet road that tunnelled through the bordering trees and shortly after turned into a hidden car park. By day it would be used by dog walkers but I realised straight away what it became at night. I remained silent however, this was Cody's secret to reveal and I wanted him to do so in his own time.

We parked between a BMW and a Volvo, high class doggers, and traipsed along a well trodden path. Within a few hundred metres it split. One way it continued along an obvious path but the other broke through the dense hedges and low tree foliage that bordered it. Without pausing he skipped in, his trainers squelching in the wet mud and leaves. He led me further into the rabbit warren of splitting paths, all of which broke through various hedges and twisting branches, and none of which allowed me to see further than about five metres. He seemed to know where he was going, and I followed without question, my heart speeding up with every new tangent we took. Several times I thought I saw other people but the visions vanished as soon as I turned my head. Noise from the bypass drowned out any normal sounds.

After a few more minutes working through the maze, a place I didn't think I could find my own way out of, we came to a small clearing less than five metres across. I realised now how dark it had become. The sun had set casting the world in shades of grey, and the foliage sucked even that wan light. He had turned to me and got really close up in my face. I felt the heat from his body across the still air.

"Once more Tommy, PLEASE don't tell anyone. PLEASE?"

I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed. "I won't Cody, I swear." When he stepped back I noticed his erection tenting his shorts. I'd been right earlier. He pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his beautiful smooth chest, wadded it up and jammed it in the crook of a splitting branch. I heard a rustling in the trees behind me. Next he took from his deep shorts pocket a small brown paper bag, opened it, rolled the top down and hooked it over a nearby stub at shoulder height. I saw it contained small colourful packets. Before I had a chance to ask anything he dropped his shorts and they joined the t-shirt, screwed up into a little ball.

My own erection pushed against my tight briefs. Cody, my stunning, gorgeous Cody, stood before me naked in a woodland. Granted it was a dense woodland, but it was still public. I wanted to drop to my knees and swallow everything he had, but he pushed me gently back into the bush. Then he stepped back, turned away from me, and hooking his arms over a horizontal branch, bent low and spread his legs.

I was about to say something when the rustling behind me turned into a man. He glanced at me as he passed but turned back to Cody. He was old, nearly 60 I thought, and quite unkempt in saggy jeans and a tatty lumberjack shirt. He'd push the jeans down to his knees revealing big grey underwear, and was busy opening a packed he'd taken from Cody's bag. It didn't take a genius to work out what he was doing, and once the rubber was on he gripped Cody's hips and pushed himself into his ass.

Many times in my life I've been shocked or even a little speechless, but this was by far the most stunned I'd ever been. I stared open mouthed, partially hidden in the thick tree growth, and watched a grotty old stranger fucking my Cody. So aghast was I that I failed to hear others push through the leaves, so I jumped when a fat trucker looking guy appeared in front of me with his hand down the front of his jeans. Then another man, early forties, greying at the temples and having had a little too much good food appeared on the far side of the sex den, tugging at his belt. Cody was groaning like a bitch, begging for more or for it to be harder. I heard him demand to be raped like the fucktoy he was!

My heart pounded and my head spun. What the fuck was going on? So much here was wrong and nasty and yet, here he was, begging for more. It was obvious it wasn't his first time and I wondered how long this had been going on for. Cody, who was only ever a top, was bending over getting fucked. By strangers! A small part of me remembered we weren't supposed to even give a blow job outside the circle. Everything here was wrong and rotten and nasty and... and... horny. I realised I had an erection. A hard one. A painful one. I glared at his smooth muscular body as it juddered under the barrage of thrusts the old man was unleashing. He probably couldn't believe his luck and was giving it everything. Mesmerised by Cody's perfect form being violated, I didn't even realise I'd opened my jeans and pulled out my cock. I was masturbating and I knew this only when I found the fat trucker grinning at me. A lewd smile that told me everything he wanted in one second. His hand was busy in his crotch. I was disgusted, and because of that I was aroused to a degree I hadn't reached in ages, even with Jenny and her boy crew. The grotty fat man wanted to fuck a pretty twink, and there I was, cock in hand offering myself.

I can't tell you why I did what I did. I can't even explain it to myself. But I did it. I bent down and removed my trainers, pulling my socks off with them, and threw them to the side. Then my t-shirt was pulled over my head and thrown across a nearby branch. Trucker man didn't wait. He stepped forwards and ran his rough, oil stained hands across my smooth chest, circling my nipples with a bitten fingernail. More blood pumped into my cock and I became a little dizzy. I watched as he pushed his jeans and black underwear down to his knees, revealing fat legs and a thick clump of pubic hair. Nesting in this messy bush was his fat, and to my surprise large penis, the foreskin pulled back to reveal a glistening fat head. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth as he stepped against me. He held my head in both hands preventing me from escaping. I could smell his day sat on a hot plastic seat but instead of feeling sick I liked his sweat. I sucked him hard, ensuring he felt my teeth against his shaft.

He allowed me only moments before he was pulling me up by my ears. I tripped trying to step out of my jeans and boxers on one motion but he caught me. My face fell against his man boobs and I got a whiff of trucker odour, not nearly as pleasant as his balls. Pulling back I threw my jeans across another handy branch and moved over to where Cody was now taking the 40 year old, the old man having blown his load and disappeared. Cody frowned at me and all I could manage was an apologetic smile before the trucker, having applied his rubber in quick time, forced himself inside me. I cried out but pushed back, ensuring he knew to continue. Once he penetrated me with his full load his paused and wiggled himself into position, jamming his flabby thighs between mine and wrapping his chubby arms around my waist. Then he started. A full length withdrawal and a violent thrust back in. My eyes nearly popped out my head and I grunted. He set to a rhythm, his bulbous stomach slapping into my coccyx and his thighs seeming to push mine apart further. My feet found wet mud and it squelched between my toes. I looked again at Cody and saw his mind wasn't in the same place as his head. Heavy lidded eyes gazed without focus past me and little whimpers escaped his parted lips. I looked down and watched his erection bouncing around freely as 40s guy enjoyed the young man he was surely lucky to find.

Trucker man was pounding me as though he'd never had a boy before. It might be the case. Every slam was accompanied by porcine grunts and snorts and I felt damp on my thighs from his sweaty legs. My dizziness increased and my vision swam. I found it hard to focus on anything and even Cody became a gentle blur. My eyes rolled up and eyelids drooped. I'd been here before and knew I was losing myself to the moment, but I'd never had a reaction so intense. The world faded and the sensations in my ass became brighter, subsuming all other feelings. I wanted nothing more than this point in time, to give myself up for use. I was a hole for penetration by whomever happened to want me. Of all the times I'd been fucked, this was the most real. Between lusting after my sister with such intensity and this second epiphany I realised I'd hit the ultimate expression of slut; anyone and everyone can use me and I'd beg for more. With a shudder of disgust that did nothing but spur me on I submitted to the cravings and allowed myself to sink into a world I'd only been scraping the surface of. Why had I restricted myself to just six guys? What a waste. I was a 21 year old with a pretty face and slim smooth body and I needed to be used before I got too old. I was desperate for cock. I craved penetration and I was ravenous for spunk. I glanced again at Cody and his faraway look and saw in that cute face my own rotten desires. That's why we had become so close; we were the same. I bent lower and pushed back against trucker man. He felt my desperation and redoubled his efforts, forcing air from me with every thrust. Just moments later his rhythm became erratic and he slammed home a final time, smothering my entire back with his wobbly body as he came. I remained under him, clinging onto the branch lest I get pushed into the ground. After catching his breath with heaving gulps he pulled out with an audible sucking noise. I'd never had that before. I turned my head to the side and watched behind me at him fumbling. Then he brought the condom up and squeezed out his sticky spunk onto my cheek, slapping the rubber onto my forehead before backing away. I left it there. It told me what I was and I loved the humiliation.

I turned my head back again as the 40 year old, gripping the back of Cody's neck with both hands roared and juddered, like he'd been electrocuted. Cody's smile was from another world. The condom remained stuck to my face until another cock entered me with enough force to dislodge it, sending it splatting on the ground. I didn't turn around. I didn't want or need to see who it was. To him I was a fuck toy to be enjoyed as long as he needed to. To me he was a cock, a big one, that filled me both physically and mentally. I watched my pretty boy being entered by another old man with droopy breasts and heavy balls, and enjoyed my hole being stretched and fucked. An ecstatic toy. 40 year old remained in Cody for a surprising time after becoming still. I thought something might be wrong but when he eventually pulled out and stepped back it appeared he'd just been savouring the young ass. The rubber was discarded at Cody's feet. Then my heart stopped.

From the shadows stepped a policeman. Full uniform minus the tit on his head. He eyed Cody and me and time seemed to stop. I'm dead. The world will know. I'll have a criminal record for perversion. Jason, mum, dad. Sis! Then, with a grin, he unbuckled himself and rolled on protection from Cody's bag. He didn't use lube, preferring any that remained from Cody's last fuck and spit. It appeared I had been the only one worrying. Whoever was nailing me hadn't been worried and Cody hadn't even moved. I relaxed. The motion encouraged my violator and he increased his effort causing the branch onto which I was holding to shack and rustle. He didn't last much longer. He thrust into my with such force I lost my grip of the branch and it went scraping down my chest. I managed to steady myself on another behind it but remained unstable while he finished pumping me. His withdrawal was accompanied seconds later by the rubber hitting wet mud and his departure back through the undergrowth. I didn't turn around. I was excited at having been taken by a total stranger, who would forever remain unknown.

No one took his place and I straightened up, testing the scratches on my chest. They weren't bad. I remained naked while the policeman had Cody. Every so often he would look me over, then wink at me. He seemed to be saying 'You're next' but I knew that wouldn't be the case. Not tonight. That was a shame. I saw a fit mid-thirties guy with thick meat and impressive staying power. He didn't even remove his wedding band, a faded gold in the dark shadows. He slapped Cody's ass several times, and each time he looked directly at me. An alpha if ever I met one, and I hoped to meet him again, only from Cody's position. I nodded at him. He came after a good twenty minutes by pulling Cody hard back into him and ramming himself forward. Cody cried out and I couldn't tell whether it was from pain or pleasure.