Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

'Please,' he begged. 'Please what?' she asked. 'Please let me cum,' he answered. 'I've told you before Timmy. I'm the one in control,' she said as she pushed her finger hard up his arse.

She then withdrew and got the other thing she had gone over for. It was a slim anal vibrator that she quickly slipped into him. Tim gasped as it was longer than her finger and reached a greater depth. Sara turned it on as Tim started to groan.

She took the whip and brought it down three times on his lower bottom and upper thighs making sure it didn't come in contact with the vibrator. Tim by now was gasping for breath.

Walking in front of him she took hold of his throbbing cock.

'Did you enjoy that Timmy?' Tim shook his head no. 'Bet you like your little vibrator in your cute little bum, don't you?' Tim didn't do or say anything.

Slowly masturbating him she said, 'I bet you want to cum now, don't you?'

Tim nodded his head frantically. 'Well let's see if I can help,' she said as she bent down to pick up the mini flogger which she brought down on his cock.

Tim moaned. It was a delicious pain that excited him. Sara alternated from his cock to his balls. 'Are you nearly ready Timmy to shoot your big load?'

Tim was panting now as the soft leather strands fell on him.

'Come for me Timmy. Spurt for me. I'm so horny I need you to eat my pussy!' Sara rained the flogger down over his cock again and again.

Tim groaned and watched as his cum flew out of his cock and on to the dungeon floor.

'Good boy Timmy,' she said as Tim collapsed still held up by his wrists.

She helped him down and led him over to the rubber mat.

Lying back and opening her legs all Sara said was, 'Pleasure me!'

Tim crawled between her legs and began to lick her pussy. Soon Sara was sobbing with pleasure and because she was so tuned on she came in only a few minutes.

She saw that it was long enough for Tim to regain his erection so she pulled him up on top of her and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

'Fuck me,' she said as she pushed down on his bright red bottom and he slipped inside her with a moan.

He fucked her as she fucked him back, both of them locked in passion. She sought out his lips and thrust her tongue down his throat. Her legs wrapped round his waist and the heels of her boots dug into his bottom urging him on.

With a moan and a groan they both came together in a huge explosive orgasm. Tim rolled off her and laid panting totally exhausted.

Sara was totally satisfied. She leaned towards Tim by resting her face on her hand, her elbow on the mat.

'So Timmy, do you see what you are letting yourself in for? If you wish to continue you will not only be controlled by me when you come here but Monica also. Do you think you can handle that?'

'Er..er.. I,' stuttered Tim.

'Don't answer me now, think about it. I'll message you in a few days. If you agree you will submit to us both. If you say no, you'll never come back. Is that understood?'

Tim nodded.

Three days later Tim heard the beep beep of a text message come through on his phone. All it said was 'Yes or No?'

Tim took a deep breath and returned the message.

It said 'Yes.'

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12