Control.

Story Info
A pattern of control and discipline leads to self discover.
2.3k words
4.17
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Control.

Iris crossed her legs next to mine, clanking her heels in doing so. The drive was wet and gloomy but that soon would be washed away by the moonlight disappearing behind us as we crossed into the threshold of the door. The light turned green just as I rounded the turn. A quarter mile until we arrive. As I turn the steering wheel to the left, the tires slide a little across the water-soaked pavement. Her hand jolted to the door for security.

"It's okay," I tell her, "I'll never lose control." I say casually, without flinching. Her grip loosens knowing I'm right. She says nothing more, just looks across and blushes. I divert my attention only enough to give her a wink and return back to the road in time to pull into the driveway.

Before we go inside, she waits for me to open the door for her. She gets up and plants a kiss on my cheek before heading up the walkway. We've been here before, many times actually, but every time feels unlike the last. New, but familiar. Perhaps it's the weather, or perhaps the nerves. Iris knows what waits for her beyond those doors, so she waits, excited, but nervous. The rain by now has picked up heavily; every so often the sky lets out a roar accompanied by a crackle. My roommates aren't home yet and won't be for a while, not for a few days. I know this is once again the perfect time. She looks at me as we enter my room; the corners of her mouth twitches as she tries to hide her excitement.

"Lay down, on the bed, I'll be in there in a moment."

"Yes... sir," she responds obediently.

She lays on her back, one leg bent over the other like an envelope waiting for me to open. I take a step towards the bed and gently lift her right foot into the air. Slowly, I unwrap her buckles and slide off her shoe. I do the same to her other shoe just before laying them both neatly below the side of the bed. Then comes the part where I wait. We stare at each other, sharing the last moments of our prelude. Amenity. She consents, and so we begin.

Order.

I place my hand on the inside of her ankle, I can tell she had just shaved; she knew I was coming. Without steadiness, my hand slowly crawls up the inside of her leg. Goosebumps form beneath my fingertips. I've memorized these legs. The topography feels just shy of familiar. I stop at her thigh and give her a gentle squeeze.

"Don't stop... please"

I ignore her and remove my hand. I walk over to the dresser, open the top draw and remove a pair of silver handcuffs, laying them beside her. She looks at me with excitement. I remain silent, trying to keep a poker face to not show her how much I truly want this. She knows I want this, but I will not show her. This is how I remain in control. Soon enough, she'll know everything. I return to the bedside where her legs are still crossed but she rubs them together sensually. I can tell she is getting antsy, but I do not rush, some tension needs to be allowed to linger before I give in. A watched pot never boils.

My hand returns to her thigh just below her skirt. I continue upward until I find a pair of green lace panties. She knows I like that color. This gives me satisfaction knowing she is trying to please me. I have seen every color in her drawers, but Iris knew to pick the green. I consider playing nice, but she hasn't earned that yet. I remove the garments and lay it on the floor next to her shoes.

Order.

Her legs grant me permission to let my hand ventures back between, which by now are spread wide like a book for me to read. And so, I begin sliding my fingers between her lips. Just like I had always known them to be, they were wet and welcoming. Her breathing picks up and begins to drown out the pitter patter of the rain. I retreat my hand back down her thigh, just above her ankles. I take and give; take and give; take and give- until she knows who is in control. My hand travels up her once more and again after that. I allow myself one more time inside of her, and then another, each deeper than the last. It is when Iris looks at me with her beading eyes, longing for me, that I know she understands. I move slowly, only to get her warmed up. Her hips rock back and forth with the motion of my hand.

"Please," she says.

I say nothing, only to return my hand back inside her once more and nod. This time I stay, feeling her drip from my fingers. Iris rocks beneath me. One of her hands reaches for her breasts to hold but I push it back onto the bed. She looks deep into me. Pleading with her eyes while her breath consumes her mouth. Her lips tremble as she tries to speak.

"May I take my shirt off?"

I nod, and she removes her blouse leaving it on the floor next to the green lace. There is a slight rumble above me; but it turns out to only be the fan vibrating. I know she hears it too and is unfazed by this moment to hear even the slightest of noises. All she knows is to listen for my voice as her eyes squeeze shut.

Her bra is black, sheer, and soon will also be on the floor, but not yet. I haven't decided just what I want to do next. The handcuffs are still an option, so is the black rope I keep hidden. I rub my hand over her breast while still exploring her with the other. Her hands join mine over her breast, she is squeezing them trying to entice me to remove her bra. Finally, it works, and I remove that as well, laying that alongside the bed with the other clothes. I do my best to not let her think she has any control. I slide off her skirt now, so she can see my fingers inside her. By now my fingertips begin to wrinkle from her excitement.

"Please..."

I remain silent- smiling. My fingers are persistent on her clit. Her legs slide up and down her sheets like a bow on the strings of a violin. She lets out a moan, soft and innocent.

"It's happening" she whines as her legs tense up.

I remove my hand. She looks at me with a desperate emotion. I am edging her on, bringing her close to an orgasm and stopping. I do this to tease and show her just exactly who is in charge. This is how I stay in control. This drives her crazy, but she loves it. She loves submitting to me and I love when she submits to me. I live for it. She seems desperate now, willing to do anything for me to make her cum. This is exactly how I want her; loyal, obedient, and submissive. She is mine now.

"Please sir... please"

She has shown her loyalty and I will reward her for that. I roll her onto her stomach and give her ass a smack. She lets out a small squeal. I do it a few more times, each time followed by a squeal. Her cheeks are now red, but she has a smile on her face. I give her one final smack to be sure my hand will be left on her when I remove it. I slide my fingers around her pussy again. She lets out another moan. The insides of her thighs are beginning to get wet from her anticipation.

I remove my shirt, my belt, my pants, and everything on my feet. We are now both naked, alone together, on my bed. I get up and return to the dresser to pick up the handcuffs and return to her. When I get back she is playing with herself waiting for me. I don't like this. I get- I get jealous of her pleasuring herself without me.

"Iris!" I want control. I need her control. I lunge at her, but she places her foot dead center on my chest, freezing me. "What're you doing?" I stop, my body leaning over her, resting on her foot. My face is flushed, I'm confused. I push her foot off me and continue forward, my hand taking her hand away from her. She just giggles at me.

By now I'm outraged. Iris just looks at me. Her lips no longer trembling. Her eyes set on mine. With three words she breaks me.

"you, silly boy."

My jaw drops and my face flushes harder. I can feel my chest pounding. I don't know what to say. She has always been my little girl. Control, order, discipline; It's all gone. I'm angry but in ways I don't know what to do with. She just laughs as I lay over her.

Iris sits up from the bed smiling. "You've had your fun. Now it's my turn." My jaw quivers but no words come out. I'm burning inside but the fire never felt so...good. Her hands meet my side, sliding up my rib cage, raising my arms as if she is taking off a shirt that isn't there. We roll to my back, lost in the movement. Then it happened. With one blurred click my hands were locked above me.

Fearful, I wait for punishment. I wait for her liberation. I wait for her to make me her salvation, but she doesn't. She touches my chest, just above my hair. Softly, her hands ballerina over my chest. I wait for more, for her to strike me. But she doesn't. I find myself longing for her to strike me. longing to feel familiar.

Her hands grace the sides of me, and she lowers her lips to my ear. "I want you to see me" she says and nothing more. I'm left helpless, eyes wide with longing. I have no idea what she means. I've looked at her all night. I've attended to nothing but her. I've been her master, just as I always have.

"How?" I plead, "what more?" She won't answer me. Only her body continues to crawl across mine. Her breast dragged across my mouth. I move to bite her nipples just as she redacts, and I am left biting the air. My wrists tighten on the locks but it's no use. I am here until she is finished with me.

Her hands comb my shaggy hair softly. Every move she makes is controlled but rhythmic. Every dance her body does across mine is precise but fluid. I go to speak but she places her finger over my lips. My jaw is left open like an unfinished sentence. It is then she slides me into her.

Her hands lift her hair above her shoulders as she leans back and slides her hips across me. Her breath matches mine as they leave our body with no intention of returning to where they came from. The arch in her back-cast shadows illuminate our dim room from passing headlights. I am inside her as I have been many times before, but I have no control. No power. No order. For once she is not familiar. But still, her walls tighten around me in a way only a true lover could. The room sways with her. There is poetry in her lips dripping over me. She has tamed the lion in me and made a feast of my flesh.

She eats me like she was born hungry. Her right hand caress my neck and she looks into only my eyes. Her hips buckle, shake, and shimmy. I am lost inside of her and she is loving it. I can't help myself and a moan escapes my lips. From beneath her throat she sings back to me. An uncontrollable song of two lovers.

I think of the whips in the drawer, the flogger, the cuffs, the ropes; all of it. I think of the marks on her cheeks. I think of her hair tangled in my fingers. I think of her breath beneath my palm. I think of her helpless-

Suddenly, as if in an instant it all vanishes. All of those nights are gone. The control, the power, the order- means nothing. It all means nothing. She is on me and all I can think about staying. I want this more than I ever have. I need this more than I ever have. I need her.

Then I see her. The beauty, the curves, the femininity, the sustainability of her love. I see her as a lover, as a woman, as her. I see her for all the glory she is as she moves across me. Her breast perked up at the moonlight. Her face clear like the sky. Her eyes locked onto mine. I tell her, "I see you."

A crescent formed on her lips as she kisses me. A click and my hands are free. I hold her onto me as she continues to feel me in her. "I see you; I see you; I see you." She kisses me harder than before. Her tongue married with mine. Her lips pressed beyond me. With one final gasp together, we climax into each other, and I see clearer than ever before.

That night, we saw each other. I saw her for her whole being. That night, she was sentient- heaven sent. That night everything made sense. She was the liberation I waited for her to find. For the first time in my life she showed me how freeing it can be... to love someone.