Control

Story Info
Kyle finds his sex slave.
2.8k words
4.44
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had always known how to please a woman's body. It was perhaps the one thing he knew how to do really well in life and on top of that he enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure. In the bedroom he wanted, no, desired to be in charge. Kyle had a knack for being able to read a woman's thoughts and desires just from her actions, reactions, and sounds so he took charge. Some women enjoyed this from Kyle while others seemed a bit turned off. Not that they didn't enjoy how he had fucked them but they just didn't seem to be his exact type of partner.

Now Kyle was in his early 50's and though not ugly or anywhere near an overweight slob, he definately had a daddy body and was reluctant to try fucking some younger pussy. That drastically changed the afternoon he had answered an ad for a used sofa and met Heather. She was a young 28-year-old woman with a deadbeat partner who fucked her the same way every time and who lived off her welfare checks. They were selling a couch and Kyle, needing a new one, went to see the new piece. When he arrived at the mobile home in the trashy-looking trailer park he began wondering what he'd gotten himself into that hot summer afternoon.

As he pulled up to number 16 he sat in his truck and was so stunned at who came out that he could only sit and stare. Heather was wearing a 2 piece bikini with large DD tits, her big nipples clearly sticking out, with long, red hair and smiling like a goddess. She was a big gal bbw with large, round hips and a bit of a belly but Kyle didn't care. For some reason he was instantly enchanted. He had to have her. The blood going to his 7" thick cock was pulsating and he was trying to figure out to hide it. He was only wearing his golf shorts.

Just as he went to open the door a man stepped out and stood at the woman's back and put his arm around her shoulders. Kyle noted that the woman shrugged off his arm and stepped forward, beaming at him with that beautiful smile and long, red hair. Kyle was tongue tied, so she put out her hand and introduced herself with a slight giggle.

"Hi! I'm Heather! Are you kyle?"

She slipped her hand into his and he found himself lingering on the handshake as her skin was soft like expensive silk. Kyle still had a difficult time putting his words together as he continued to stare at Heather's huge, swaying tits and those big nipples. Trying not to make it so noticeable and upsetting the boyfriend, Kyle finally answered.

"Yes, I'm Kyle. I called about the sofa?"

"Sure! Come on in!"

Heather took the lead and kyle fell in after her, taking in the wonderful view of her nice big ass in those bikini bottoms and could not see any sign of hair around her mound. Kyle felt that twinge again in his crotch and his lust for this woman was only growing. Kyle knew that he was just an old pervert and thought about sex frequently, but this was crazy! He had just moments before met this woman and was already wanting to fuck her! He followed Heather up the stairs and into the run down old mobile home.

As he followed her down the hallway to the back bedroom Kyle couldn't help but to watch her pear-shaped ass wiggle back and forth in her tight jean shorts and the smell of her vanilla scented perfume was intoxicating. Kyle could only hope that the growing erection in his own shorts wasn't proving to be obvious as he could feel the stare of the boyfriend on him from behind.

"Here it is."

She pointed at a small, black couch that was just a few feet from their bed and was covered with a large blanket. Heather removed the blanket to give Kyle a look underneath.

"It has one tear in it there on the armrest. I got a little carried away one night and things got a bit rough you might say!"

She giggled and Kyle wasn't sure but it seemed that she was flashing her bright smile and even brighter eyes at him alone and he felt the groin of his pants getting even tighter. He walked over to the couch and examined the tear and shook his head approvingly.

"No problem. I can fix that right up in no time."

Kyle purposely looked at Heather briefly but intently, giving her a grin and nodding his head.

"You said fifteen bucks, right?"

"That's right," said the boyfriend. "Cash only."

"What a jerk," Kyle thought to himself. He glanced at Heather who was giving the boyfriend an angry look.

"I'd be willing to take ten because of the tear," said Heather.

"No, I'll pay fifteen. The trip has been worth it."

Kyle smiled openly at the godess in front 0f him and Heather's nipples bounced freely under the tight bikini top as she bent forward to help him with the couch. Together they pulled it out and down the hallway as Kyle enjoyed the view, He could see straight down the top at her massive melons and the cleavage he so desperately wanted to pleasure. Kyle was sweating but it wasn't from moving the couch. With Heather's help they got the piece of furniture into the back of his truck and he went to pay.

"Here you go. Fifteen bucks."

He handed her the cash and purposely brushed the back of his hand on her big tits as he did. She smiled at him and said nothing, but Kyle saw her looking down at his now engorged crotch. His hard cock was straining to be let loose and there was no way he could hide it.

"Pleasure doing business with you Kyle."

She was grinning at him, and stroking her hair.

"No problem. The pleasure was all mine."

Kyle got back into his truck and slowly pulled away, taking an extended look at the voluptuous Heather who was smiling and waving after him.

"Hope you enjoy the couch as much as I did!" yelled Heather.

Kyle stuck his arm out the window and waved back.

"So I wish," thought Kyle.

When he got home he didn't bother to unpack the couch but immediately went to his bedroom and started to jerk himself off, thinking of Heather's huge tits right in his face as she sat on his lap and he fucked her deep and hard in her sopping wet pussy. Kyle groaned deeply and then shot a load of cum so big it even surprised himself. To his further surprise Kyle found that he was still hard even after such a dump of cum. He wanted Heather. He wanted her bad.

After getting some of his frustration relieved, Kyle went and unloaded the small couch and proceeded to set it up in his living room. That night he sat in the new piece of furniture and watched BBW porn with redheads and thought of the erotic Heather. The next day Kyle got out of bed, showered, made breakfast, and often thought of Heather, that gorgeous smile, her huge tits, big nipples, and beautiful eyes. Kyle shook his head as if trying to come out of a dream. He knew he was obsessed with her.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door and Kyle went to answer. He looked through the peep hole and his cock immediately started to tingle. It was Heather! He calmed himself as she knocked a second time and after taking a deep breath he opened the door. Heather was wearing a pair of jean short shorts, a purple wife beater, and no bra. Kyle didn't have a clue how he was going to prevent himself from drooling like an animal in heat.

He opened the door.

"Hi!" said Heather.

"Hi!" said Kyle. "Uh, is everything ok?"

"I hope you don't mind me dropping by like this but I thought I'd come by and see if you were still happy with the couch."

She flashed him that beautiful smile again and played with her long, red hair, pulling on the ends.

"Uh, yes, it works just fine. Thank you. It's very nice of you to check up on me like this."

Kyle found himself once more staring deep into Heather's green eyes and then glancing down at those wonderful tits that he was yearning to just grab and suck. He knew his erection was showing but it was too late, and Kyle didn't care. He was this close to his obsession. He glanced around and saw no one with her.

"No boyfriend?"

"You mean Jake? He's my boyfriend, I guess."

"Not real thrilled with him?" asked Kyle.

He was hoping he knew the answer.

"Well, you know how it is. You take the good with the bad."

Heather giggled and her huge DD's shook and Kyle wasn't sure but he thought her nipples had gotten a bit firmer under the thin fabric of the wife beater. He grinned.

"Do you have time to come in for a soda? My place isn't the greatest but it works."

"Sure!"

Heather walked past him and the smell of vanilla wafted in the air and Kyle at first felt like a school boy again, but then something changed. Heather was willingly in his house, dressed sexy as hell, and hopefully giving off signs of an attraction to him. He decided to go for broke, but to be seductive in the effort.

He went and got the two sodas and they sat down on the couch. As they drank Kyle asked about the tear. Heather smiled but her face did show a small bit of red.

"Well, Jake doesn't like all the sexual stuff I enjoy so sometimes I have to get myself off. One night I got crazy with a new toy that feels like a tongue on your clit. See, Jake won't go down on me. says it's nasty down there, but I am always clean and completely shaved."

"Damn! A fine, fine woman like you and he won't lick your pussy? Is he nuts?! I love eating a woman's pussy! In fact, the smell alone is like an aphrodisiac to me! And the taste! Yummy!! He has no idea what he's missing."

Kyle slid his hand over onto her bare thigh, testing the waters.

Heather smiled and did nothing to stop him.

"I know, and the feel of a tongue on my clit is heaven. It gets me so wet that I just turn into jelly and ooze."

"Are you oozing now?" asked Kyle.

Heather's demeanor suddenly changed as she ducked her head and didn't look at Kyle, although she was still allowing his touch. Kyle moved his hand up her thigh and started to caress the inner section. Heather let out a small little mew and but still refused to look at him.

"Are you wet, Heather?"

Kyle kept his voice even but firm.

"Yes," she barely whispered.

"Why don't you look at me then?" asked Kyle.

"I can't."

"Because you feel guilty for being here?"

Kyle kept his voice even but added a touch of tenderness. He knew she wanted to fuck. Now he had to have her, even if it meant a bit of seduction but he had to have her. The attraction was just too strong. He liked her personality and absolutely loved her body. He looked at her, keeping his gaze steady.

"No," she whispered.

Kyle moved his hand up to her crotch and gently began to stroke her pussy through her panties. Heather arched her back and let out a moan. She then rolled her head and looked at him. Her eyes were dreamy and Kyle could already feel moisture on her pussy as Heather's panties were already soaked.

"I'm going to take you."

"Yes."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and so long that you will colloapse when we're finished."

"Yes."

He could feel her panties damn near soaked as he rubbed his fingers up and down her bare slit, stopping to play for a time with her now engorged clit. It stuck out so hard that Kyle grabbed it and rubbed it between his thumb and index finger, squeezing it gently. Heather moved her legs further apart to give him more access and Kyle pushed aside the now soaking panties and rubbed heather's slit directly. She moaned even louder and began to squirm on the couch.

"I'm going to lick your pussy so well that you are going to have multiple orgasms and beg me to be your boyfriend full time. You will belong to me."

Kyle pushed two fingers slowly deeper into Heather's pussy and he was astonished at how tight she was.

"Yes. I will belong to you."

Her voice was all dreamy as Heather was lost in a sea of sparkling flashes that were erupting from her pussy and pounding her brain.

Kyle then pinched her clit hard and Heather sat straight up with the sudden shock.

"No! You do belong to me, starting this very moment!"

It was a statement Kyle had made two times before meeting Heather and those women had disappointingly fled in panic. Heather didn't move. She put her hand on his hand and wordlessly encouraged him to go deeper into her raging pussy.

"You want to own me?" she asked.

"I do own you. You are mine. You will fuck no one else without my permission. You will obey everying I tell you to do. You are my sex slave now!"

"Yes! I am yours now. I belong to you. Please, fuck me deeper! Please, make me cum! Please eat my pussy!!"

Heather was getting very loud as she begged for Kyle to satisfy her desire.

"Who owns you?"

"You do," she answered.

Kyle again squeezed her clit hard and Heather jumped.

"Who owns you?"

"YOU do, Master Kyle! You own me completely!!"

Kyle quickly took a handfull of heather's beautiful, long, red hair and yanked her head back and kissed her deeply, passionately. Heather kissed him back hard as she felt him shove three fingers deeper into her pussy and she let loose, unable to further control her orgasm. She squirted a long stream of liquid as she came over and over as Kyle moved his fingers faster and faster being sure to hit her clit on every thrust. Heather then buried her head into his shoulder and continued to have orgasms, shuddering under his kisses and fingering.

After her orgasms had subsided and in between kisses Kyle spoke to his new slave once more, but this time he spoke with his body. He got down between her long, sexy legs and began to lick and suck Heather's cleanly shaved pussy. Her clit came alive again at the sensations she had so long desired. His tongue worked on her pussy lips, teasing the clit with just little sucks and swipes of his tonge. She could feel her orgasm building again and was once more lost in a haze of erotic bliss, her head buzzing from the ecstacy. After moving her body to a frenzy Kyle clamped down hard on Heather's clit and she screamed out in delight as his tongue was like a madman, drawing another orgasm from her and again Heather squirted. The juice hit kyle's throat and flooded it, but he didn't mind. The taste was wonderful and it aroused his passion for her even more. He then made a bold decision once she had come down from her high and they were cuddling, he squeezing her huge, natural DD's and she rubbing his thick, half-erect cock.

"Do you own or rent?" asked Kyle.

"I rent, Sir."

Kyle smiled and gave her a slow, sensual kiss. She was calling him Sir without his having to ask. He had found her. His slave who wanted to willingly be his slave, who got great joy and fulfillment from serving a Dominant man. He would treasure this relationship for

"Tell Jake to take a hike. You belong to me now. We're going to move you in here as soon as possible, and I am going to eat your pussy, fuck your pussy, lick your ass, fuck your ass, fuck your throat, and give you many, many orgasms."

"Yes Sir. May I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"What about women, Sir?"

"What about them?"

"I'm bi-sexual, Sir. I like to have a woman lick my pussy too. May I be allowed to fuck them if given the opportunity, and with your permission of course."

"Oh Heather my girl, you and I are going to be very happy together."

"Yes Master."

Kyle kissed her again, pulling her hair hard.

Heather moaned loudly, contentedly. They were meant for each other.