Control, Enkindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had an interesting mix of livid and scared on her face as she passed the front of the car. Perhaps I should have told her to act normal too. Oh well. Not like she wasn't invested.

Again, I didn't expect any trouble, but it was still a somewhat nervous few minutes to wait. If the police had somehow been involved then they would surely have her room under observation, or at the very least the hotel staff on alert for someone returning to it. It was a far safer way to check than going straight to the airport though.

Melinda did return after only six minutes. She no longer looked as scared but no less livid.

"You're kinda cute when mad," I said as she got back into the car.

"Fuck you," she spat and folded her arms.

"Yeah yeah, maybe later," I said, amused. "No signs of trouble in there?"

"No. No one even looked at me," she said. "Room looks nearly unused. Her stuff's still there."

"Good," I said. "Now we wait."

"For what?"

"To see if la polizia will show up," I said, throwing another glance in the rear view mirror. Gabrielle was still yapping away, telling whom I presumed to be her mother about everything she and I had done since we met. All bullshit and made up of course but she believed it.

After about twenty minutes I figured we had waited enough. Sure, I didn't exactly know what the police response time was around here but twenty minutes seemed way too long.

But caution is never wasted, even if ultimately unneeded, which it turned out to be in this case. The place was upscale and catered to mostly foreigners. As such the staff in the lobby didn't pay us more than a glance as we passed to the elevators.

The room was quite big and spacious for only a single occupant. It highlighted just how well off her family was, something that wasn't immediately obvious when looking at her. Sure, it might have had something to with the conditions I had so far seen her in. That she was wearing Melinda's ill fitting clothes didn't help either.

"Pack up your things, chérie," I said in French. She gave me a shy smile and began doing just that. "And perhaps change into something better fitting."

"Didn't know you spoke French," Melinda muttered, still obviously mad at me, arms folded with an annoyed expression.

"I didn't." Turning my head I tapped behind my ear, showing and feeling the implant there. "These things can be used for more than just making bothersome girls do what they're told."

She glared before her eyes narrowed a fraction. "Bark like a dog."

The corners of my mouth twitched in amusement. "They don't, however, work like that."

She shrugged and headed over to a window. "Worth a shot."

Turning to see how Gabrielle was coming along I was surprised to see the girl half naked and in the process of changing clothes, right there In front of us, not seeming the least ashamed. She was standing in nothing but underwear, holding two dresses up next to each other, seemingly trying to choose which would suit her best.

It took me a full few seconds to realize it wasn't that strange.

"Left one," I said and drew her attention. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

Of course she wouldn't be ashamed of changing in front of me. As far as she was concerned I was her boyfriend and we had done a lot worse. And the command to disregard Melinda seemed to still be in place. The effect was intended, only a bit surprising. I wasn't about to complain though. The show was quite fun to watch.

"Magnifique," I let out and clapped my hands. Again she smiled and did a little twirl, showing off the white sun dress with floral pattern to me. She really was quite cute.

I watched her a little while longer, enjoying the view as she bounced around the room, grabbing things and throwing them into her pink roller bag on the bed.

"Hey princess," I said after a while, making Melinda look over her shoulders. I stifled a chuckle at her response to the nickname. "Come here."

She scowled but did so, coming to a stop right next to me, arms folded. "What?"

Nodding to Gabrielle I said, "What do you think of her?"

She turned to stare at the other girl. Gabrielle was humming a tune as she folded clothes.

"I dunno. She's happy I guess," she said. "Fake happy or whatever."

"You think she's pretty?"

Her scowl deepened but she didn't say anything.

"Come on now, answer the question," I said and gave her a smirk. We both knew she would be unable to lie or remain silent.

She sighed and the scowl dropped. "Yes I think she's pretty. Are you happy now?"

"Happiness is relative," I said and pulled her down onto my lap. She moved to stand right back up but I held her there.

"Let go-"

"Oh quit being so difficult," I said and poked her in the stomach.

She huffed and refolded her arms but remained.

"Ma chérie?" I called to Gabrielle. The girl in question looked up from what she was doing, not even frowning at the fact that Melinda was sitting on one of my legs. I tapped my other leg and said, "Come here for a moment."

She was more than happy to skip across the floor and plop right down on my leg, snaking an arm around my neck before nuzzling close. Melinda appeared a little uncomfortable, being so close to the other girl.

"Melinda here said she thinks you're very beautiful," I continued in my rapidly improving French. As if noticing Melinda for the very first time she blinked and looked at the other girl, giving her a big smile. "Do you think she's beautiful?"

"Oui, de beaux cheveux," she said.

"She likes your hair," I said, translating for Melinda.

"It is very beautiful," Gabrielle said in pitch perfect British.

Melinda mumbled something that sounded very much like 'whatever' and looked away. A slight pink tint appeared on her cheeks.

"I think you two should be friends," I said, smiling and looking between the two. "What do you guys think about that?"

"I've never really had any friends," Gabrielle said, scratching her neck and looking down.

Melinda in turn let out a frustrated strangled sound. "Do you enjoy this? Is this what you get off on? Forcing people to turn into something they're not?"

I just smiled at her, amused. "I wouldn't say that I get off on it but yeah, it's pretty fun."

She shook her head and wouldn't look at me. "You're sick. Fucking sick."

At that I couldn't help but outright laugh. A deep, boisterous, with maybe just a hint of crazy to it, laughter. Gabrielle also let out a giggle, adding just a bit more crazy to the scene, snuggling even closer as she did. Melinda looked suitably disturbed by it.

"This I don't deny," I said and gave both of them one armed squeezes. "Now give your new friend a kiss."

The command wasn't aimed at either of them so both of them took it to mean them. Gabrielle seemed happy to comply, leaning forward with a smile. Melinda though, she sighed in defeat and dropped her arms, looking like she wasn't at all interested, only leaning forward because she couldn't not do it.

The kiss was quick, chaste, something a mother might give their child. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything more.

"Come now," I admonished. "You two are much better friends than that. In fact, from now on you're as close as sisters. You share practically everything and would do almost anything for one another. You're also extremely attracted to each other."

Nothing changed at first. Seconds passed without either of them moving or saying anything. It was a pretty significant change so maybe their brains needed a moment to sort out their new wiring. This was still very much unexplored ground, even for me.

It took about ten seconds before something happened. Melinda swallowed hard and let out a sniff.

"I hate you," she whispered. A single tear began rolling down her cheek.

"I can live with that," I said and gave her another squeeze. "But I'm pretty sure you don't hate your new sister. Lets try that kiss again, shall we?"

The kiss turned out... very different from before. Gabrielle's cheeks were scarlet red and her lips looked just a little bit puffier than before. Melinda, too, was different. Despite the tear her eyes shone with raw passion and want. Both of them extruded deep desire from one another, so much that I could almost touch it.

It started out careful, soft and a little hesitant. To my surprise Gabrielle turned out to be the dominant one, the first one to take the initiative. Her pink lips danced with Melinda's red painted ones, smearing the lipstick between the two. A hand from Gabrielle came up to grasp the other girls cheek. This was the signal that turned the interaction from a simple kiss to an all out make out session.

Such an intense thing, having two gorgeous women making out in my lap. I absolutely loved it of course. What heterosexual guy wouldn't?

"Go on girls. Don't be afraid of what you're feeling," I said, urging them on.

This caused even more sparks to ignite between the two. Gabrielle caught Melinda's lower lip between hers, sucking on it, as the other girls hands came up to caress her face. It took a long time, more than a minute, before they parted, and only then because they were out of breath, both bleary eyed and red faced.

"Beautiful," I said, "Absolutely beautiful."

It was a little comedic to see both of them turn in unison to look at me, surprise and a little embarrassment on their faces. It almost looked like they had forgotten I was even there.

"Well don't let me get in the way," I said, chuckling. "Although I suspect you might be more comfortable over there." I nodded towards the bed.

They looked at each other, again with a degree of uncertainty and hesitation. It was cute. I could see the want in both of their eyes.

"Go on, have some fun," I urged, tipping my legs ever so slightly. "We still got plenty of time before we need to get to the airport."

Melinda stood but Gabrielle leaned in to give me a kiss. It was soft and a little wet, her lips scorching hot. She whispered a quiet, "Merci mon chéri."

"Da rien," I whispered back.

Then she almost bounced off my lap, excitement radiating from her every pore. Melinda looked a little chocked when the shorter girl almost jumped her, pulling her down on the bed. Giggles soon followed the ones Gabrielle was already letting out. Odd, seeing Melinda like that, a true picture of happiness, her usual aura of melancholy strangely absent.

What followed was a very, very erotic and touching display of love between two individuals. Odd that too. The emotions were real, there was no doubt about that, but this was their first ever time even talking to one another. Well, not that there was much talking going on.

That Gabrielle was the dominant one was again reaffirmed by the almost instinctual way that she took charge, guiding the encounter will small but deliberate moves. A hand there, a gentle touch there, soft kisses on sensitive spots, it all looked very strategic and methodical. I had no idea if Gabrielle had any previous experience being with other girls but from what I was seeing I would be very surprised if she hadn't. It took less than half a dozen minutes before she was playing Melinda like a fiddle, eliciting a tune of moans and gasps from the other girl.

Things started to get even more interesting once the clothes started coming off. First up was Melinda's top, of course, as it was almost ripped off by the prowling Gabrielle. She was relentless, attaching herself to those rich porcelain white globes of fun. I knew from experience that they were pretty fun to play with. And from the sound of it, Melinda wasn't complaining.

It was very tempting to join them, very tempting indeed. But the show was just getting started and I didn't want to interrupt the two lovebirds. Still, my pants were starting to feel mighty cramped. Much better to remove them, yes much better, and there really was no reason to not remove my underwear in the same process.

It was even harder to resist stroking myself, especially when Gabrielle began trailing kisses down Melinda's stomach and even lower. The taller girl had her fingers intertwined with Gabrielle's silky red hair and seemed to be urging her to go lower, a look of absolute bliss painted on her face.

My angle wasn't the best and Melinda's skirt hid what was going on below it with infuriating effectiveness. Gabrielle had one hand under it and was attacking her stomach with kisses. From the movement of the fabric though it wasn't very hard to imagine what was going on. Melinda's moans of passion seemed to support my theory that Gabrielle was indeed playing her like a fiddle, in a more literal sense all of a sudden.

Feeling like I needed to get a better view I decided to rise from my seat and take a few steps closer. A few steps turned into a few more and before I knew it I was standing right at the edge of the bed, watching the spectacle from only a few feet away. I could literally smell the sex and naughtiness pour off the two.

"Oh fuck. Yes!" Melinda cried out when Gabrielle finally lifted the skirt enough to dive in. I had just enough time to see a very wet and very pink pussy, two fingers buried inside, before the view was blocked by a curtain of red hair.

"Fuuuuuck, yessss," she let out, hissing and pulling Gabrielle's head harder against her.

That was about as much as I could take. Slowly I began stroking my, at that point, rock hard erection.

Between the moans and the cries I could just make out a muffled lapping sound as Gabrielle's head moved up and down an inch or two. I knew very well what she was tasting and could recall the musky yet youthful scent with ease. It made me wonder what the difference in taste would be between the two, if there was any. Tempting, indeed, to reach out and find out. Gabrielle's delectable behind was perched less than an arms length away and it would be oh so easy to slide that dress right up and find out.

But I refrained. The fireworks were about to start and I did not want to miss it.

Actually, there was a way that I could both satisfy my growing need and still see the outcome of what I knew was quickly approaching. All I needed was to take a step to the left and I was all lined up and ready. Gabrielle jerked but didn't stop what she was doing when I indeed slid that dress up above her waist, much to the relief of the girl she was in the process of eating out, not that Melinda was aware of much else.

Underwear, it seemed, had not been a priority for the redhead when she changed, evident by the two puffy and glistening lips between her legs, bobbing up and down in time with her head movement. It was impossible to resist touching them, parting them and pushing a finger inside. A muffled moan was my reward, and Melinda's, as the vibrations it caused seemed to be quite pleasant for the girl.

Well, she was about to enjoy that quite a bit more, then.

My exploration had yielded information that I already knew. She was dripping wet. There would be very little resistance there. Still, I decided to make extra sure by spitting in my hand before coating my erection with it. All that remained was to take a step forward and...

Gabrielle actually cried out, bending her head back to let her passion sound free in the room, abandoning the task of sending Melinda on a roller coaster. That lasted for approximately two thirds of a second before the other girl pulled her head right back to where it had been, the cry being muffled and subsequently drowned out by the combination of Melinda's own cry of pleasure and a moan coming from me.

Damn she was tight. Much tighter than anything I had experienced before, save maybe the anal fun with Allie. It felt like pushing into a very tight and very wet glove that was one size too small, only the comparison didn't do it nearly enough justice. Because it just couldn't. Few things I could think of was more pleasurable than what I was experiencing.

And I was right. The muffled moans coming from Gabrielle were driving Melinda mad. I hadn't even began thrusting yet, just standing still and enjoying the closeness and warmth of her insides, but the girl was already moaning like her life depended on it. Gently, ever so gently, I slid a few inches back out, only to reverse and push right back in, a fraction faster.

Gabrielle let out something in French but it was too muffled and distorted for me to make out. It still sounded sexy as fuck and I rewarded her with another thrust. One of her arms disappeared beneath her and a second later I could feel it, her nails rasping against me as she felt around our connection.

The delicious moment when Melinda reached the point of no return was impossible to miss. Her eyes grew big and for the longest moment no sound came from her wide open mouth. The next second she threw her head back as a animalistic shriek filled the room. Her free hand, the one not buried in Gabrielle's hair, flailed to her side, desperately searching for something to hold onto.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuck..."

There's few things more touching than to watch a pretty girl have an earth-shattering, orgasm-induced breakdown. And it truly did look like a perspective-on-life altering experience, the way she couldn't get enough, squirming and flailing, her chest heaving with the need to breathe, flushed with both passion and increased blood flow.

For my part I was nearly transfixed by the sight, slowly pushing in and out of little Gabrielle, loving the way her insides would practically grip at me as I retracted. It felt so incredible and I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long.

As soon as Melinda began coming down from her high Gabrielle threw her own head backwards, crying out the moment I increased my speed.

"Yes... fuck me! Fuck... baise-moi!"

Well, who was I to deny a request like that?

Taking a step forward I let my knees fold as I climbed onto the bed, pushing Gabrielle further up. She didn't expect it but was happy enough to engage Melinda in yet another battle of the tongues, ostensibly giving the girl a pretty good taste of herself.

This was a new experience for me, being in a threesome with two awake and fully consenting individuals. Well, consent, I suppose, has become somewhat of a muddy term as of late. No matter. It didn't detract from the experience in the least, and indeed, if anything it only added to it. They were, after all, at least in part, something I had created. And I absolutely loved playing with my toys!

And by the sound of it one of them loved being played with just as much. I already knew I wouldn't be able to last very long but thankfully it seemed neither would Gabrielle. It didn't take many minutes, half a dozen at most, before she was clutching at Melinda, grabbing a hold of her as she crested the peak and began rolling back down, unable to stop even if she had wanted to.

"Mon dieu! Uhhh... fuck!"

Again, it was a thing of beauty to watch, and even more so, to feel. Her already tight pussy became even tighter, milking my rod with heavenly strength. It was a sheer miracle that I didn't explode right then and there. I had to actively fight against it, holding her pressed against me. Even the slightest of movement would have been enough to push me over the teetering edge.