Control Lost

Story Info
She gets drunk, cheats and gets caught. Price to pay.
5.8k words
2.87
61k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

CONTROL LOST -- The Dilemma

It was a usual weekend night out. She and her husband usually went out, and this night was no different. She wore a mini dress that revealed all her curves and showed off her tight gym body. Her husband always preferred it when she wore a short mini dress and high heel as he said her legs looked so good that it would be a crime to hide them. She had worked hard to keep herself in shape and she got plenty of looks when she walked through the bar area.

As they walked in a couple of people had corned her husband in a conversation, so in the meantime, she had gone outside and was sitting beside, and talking with, a longtime friend, John. They had entered the bar from the rear and seen John as they had walked in. She and John had gone to school together and, though they had never hooked up, there had always been an attraction between them. Maybe it was his raw character that she found alluring. Maybe it was in his eyes. They had often had long conversations and, if she had needed his help on anything, he had always been there for her.

While they were talking she had a few drinks and the last one or two seemed to have had a devastating effect. She was fully inebriated, though she did not realize it, and was, as she had done a few times before, about to enter a time period where she would not be able to remember her actions.

His eyes kept travelling across her tight body and her legs. He smiled at her and told her how good she looked and what a fool he had been for not trying to get her for himself when he might have had the chance all those years ago. The regret in his voice sounded very genuine. She was flattered as this was the most open he had ever been. Having his attention was nice.

Having had so much to drink she felt little, if any, restraint and started flirting with him a little more aggressively than usual, reaching out and touching him frequently as they talked. From time to time, in the conversation, he too had reached out, his hand had brushed the bare skin of her thigh. Each time he did this, his touch had lasted longer and his hand lingered as it had edged over more to between her bare thighs as he started to stroke them.

She looked down and noticed a bulge in his pants. Wow, she could see his pants pulsing a little, as his cock had to be twitching. This excited her to know that she was having such an effect on him.

The next time she reached out she moved as if she lost her balance a little and let her hand brush his pants. Wow, she felt that he was getting firm as he was still pulsing and growing. Was she having this effect on him, was this for her?

She loved to hold a cock in her hand, feel its texture and most of all, suck a cock until it exploded deep in her mouth and then swallow all the sperm. Her mouth began to water as the thoughts of doing these things to John flashed through her mind.

OMG, she could now feel her juices flowing out of her pussy. Because, earlier on, her husband had told her that she had a panty line she had taken them off before they came out and John's hand was getting dangerously close to her pussy as it caressed her thigh. She needed to go to the ladies soon before she soaked the bottom of her short mini dress. She was just about to get up when John's hand slipped up the last few inches of her leg and brushed her pussy. Now he knew that she was not wearing any panties and was wet as well.

His hand withdrew and then went back to her pussy again, except this time one of his fingers slipped between her wet folds and slid over her clit causing her to shudder from the stimulation. God, she was so turned on!

She looked through the window and saw that her husband was still in conversation with the three people who had cornered him. John suggested that they take a little stroll. She thought that was probably a good idea as it would allow her to stand up and walk around as she had been drinking so much.

They got up and started to walk around the property. She was weaving a little in her drunken state and grabbed hold of John's arm. After a while they walked around a bend between two buildings. John pulled her to him and kissed her. His cock was hard and pressed against her as his hand went down her back to her behind just below the hem of her short mini and then traveled up her bare buttocks as he pressed her into him.

His tongue pressed between her lips and she parted them and started to kiss him back. The pent up tension that had existed been between them for so long was now freed and they kissed with some urgency. His hands were traveling over her back as he continued to pull her tightly to him; she sensed his urgent desire to be close to her, to hold her, to have her. His hands moved over her breasts and down the front of her dress, under the hem and over her pussy. Once again his fingers invaded her sex as they slid into her well lubricated pussy stimulating her need to satiate her sexual desire.

She could feel that his cock was hard as steel and of a reasonable size. In her drunken state, her lust for a cock took over and she lost all control. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. OMG, it felt so good and as she stroked it he moaned and said how good her hand felt on his cock. She was lost in her desire to eat a cock, the alcohol having neutralized any common sense or restraint that she would normally have, she dropped to her knees, she had to have this cock and took the head into her mouth.

She loved feeling it and proceeded to take as much of it as she could. She sucked him, slowly at first and then into a steady rhythm bobbing her head up and down. She sucked, focused completely on his cock as if nothing else existed, like a woman possessed. She loved the texture and her mouth was watering like mad, not to mention her pussy that was now literally flowing. She was moaning and slobbering over it. His cock was about the same length as her husbands but thicker and, as she took it into her mouth she couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like in her now hot pussy.

John's hands had slipped under the front of her dress and inside her half bra. He gently massaged her breasts. Then his other hand moved up, grabbed the back of her head forcing her to take his cock deeper into her mouth. The hand down the front of her dress moved from breast to breast with some urgency.

Her excitement grew as she knew she had got him really turned on and that her mouth would soon be full of his sperm. She reached in to his pants and started to stroke his balls as well. By this point he just kept telling her how good it felt and saying "ar shit, ar shit". She carefully sucked and gently used her teeth each time she pulled her mouth up his hard shaft. Others had told her how good that felt, that she was the only one who had ever done such a move and how incredible it was. She was using everything she knew about sucking a man. She wanted to make sure that when he came it would be an orgasm he would always remember.

Suddenly he exclaimed, "oh god yes, here it comes!" She could feel his cock swell up and his hand held her head firmly over his cock as he erupted. The force and the amount of sperm, from his first ejaculation, caught her by surprise.

Her mind and body were consumed in giving him the best blow job of his life. It always turned her on to make a man come and the harder she did the more turned on she became. She let his hand control her head moving it at exactly the speed and in the location that he wanted. He shuddered over and over again and he shot stream after stream of come into her mouth. He stopped briefly, then shuddered and ejaculated some more.

After a few moments he just stopped moving and she gently sucked his shaft, making sure that she did not touch the head but gave him sufficient stimulation for her to extract every last drop of his sperm.

Slowly he withdrew his cock from her mouth and lent back against the wall. It was clear that he was totally spent as his knees sagged a little. He reached down and put his cock back in his pants.

He reached his hand out to help her up and told her that he had never experienced anything like that in his life. As she stood up she felt her juices run down her legs and into her shoes. It was then that she realized how turned on she was and how badly she needed her own orgasm.

She took his hand and lifted the front of her dress guiding him to her overly hot and dripping pussy. She took his finger and pulled it gently over her pulsing clitoris. She shuddered from the touch of his finger. He needed no further encouragement as he started to move his finger over her clit with a steady rhythm. He guided her back to a railing that separated the path from a veranda and bent her slightly back over it as he spread her legs apart enough to put his head between them.

Soon his tongue was slipping quickly over her clit in a steady rhythm. The feeling was intense, but because she had been drinking it took her longer to come. His tongue teased her at first and then focused more and more on her clit. He was relentless driving her further and further till she lost all control over her body. When she did it crashed through her, it literally consumed her, and she hollered quite loudly as she jerked, shook, and shuddered through an extremely strong orgasm. She grabbed John's face holding him to her pussy as she convulsed. Finally, she relaxed her hold. John pulled away, his face lathered in her juices. He had a huge grin on his face, took out a cocktail napkin, that he had in his pocket, and wiped his face clean.

He said that they should get back before they were missed.

She could barely stand, her body was like a limp rag. After a few moments she agreed and they started on their way back.

They walked back to the bar in silence and rejoined the throng of people. Suddenly her husband appeared and said that he had been looking for her. John said that she seemed to have had a little too much to drink and that he had taken her for a walk to see if he could take the edge off, but it seemed to have had the opposite effect as she could hardly stand.

She asked for another drink but her husband said that she didn't need any more and that it was time to go. They said their goodbyes and left.

As soon as they got home she took off her clothes, stumbled onto the bed and went to sleep.

The next morning she woke up naked but covered up. The last thing that she could remember from the night before was getting up to go for a walk with John. OMG, what had she done as she recalled how she had let John's hand roam up between her legs and massage her wet pussy. She remembered how turned on she felt and how wet she was.

With considerable trepidation, she asked her husband what had happened? He told her that she was absolutely plastered and, when they got home, he thought that she was going to suck his dick when she took all her clothes off, as she had done before when she was so drunk, but this time she just collapsed on the bed face down and went straight to sleep. He said that he was disappointed as she was always extra sexy when she was drunk.

She wanted to ask more but at least it seemed that nothing too damaging had happened. She had a bad headache and went into the bathroom. My god, she was still absolutely soaked between her legs. Somehow though she did not feel as horny as she should have, headache notwithstanding, after all the stimulation she had felt the night before.

She told her husband that she did not remember coming home, indeed she did not remember, she lied a little bit, anything after sitting down and talking to John. He replied that John had seen that she was under the weather and had taken her for a walk to try and sober her up a bit, but she must have been too far gone because she seemed even more out of it when he brought her back. Indeed, her hair was a little ruffled and she might have fallen down or something, though John did not tell on her, because her knees were dirty.

She looked down at her knees and saw some dirt. Had she fallen down? She went and looked at her dress. It seemed clean except for a slight mark across the bottom; a mark that probably came off the chair she had been sitting in as they were outside. Still she wanted to know what had happened between the time John's hand was between her legs in her pussy and the time they got back from the walk. She knew that she would have to wait for a time when she could message John and ask.

She went and took a shower, cleaning herself off and trying to clear her head a little. What had happened? She knew she had been drunk, and she knew that she had allowed John to touch and massage her pussy, but what else? That was the vexing question.

Time seemed to pass slowly. She had not received any phone call from John, or more importantly, his wife, so maybe there was nothing to worry about after all.

Finally she was able to find some quiet time and messaged John telling him that she was having a little trouble remembering what had happened after they decided to go for a walk. She said that was the last thing she remembered before waking up this morning. She said that she knew that something happened between then and waking up but she could not put her finger on it.

It was an hour before she got a reply message back saying that he was tied up but would give her a call the next day.

It was nearly midday before John called. She quickly picked up the phone. "I thought that you were never going to call. Tell me what happened" she said. "You was more drunk than I thought" he said as he chuckled. "And you don't remember anything after we went for the walk? Maybe I shouldn't tell you" he said.

"Now look, don't mess with me, tell me what happened" she said. "Ok, ok" he replied, chuckling again.

"Woman, you were hot, your husband not doing anything for you these days eh?" He then went on to describe what happened. "And to think that I thought we had something going" he said with disappointment in his voice. "But you know what they say, that when you is drunk it lets you do what you want to do." He said with a note of satisfaction.

This revelation was not good news for her. She now knew how she had got the dirt on her knees and the mark on the back of the dress. My god, what had she done? She had sucked him off and let him eat her. How was she going to deal with this? At least she had not had sex with John, well she hadn't fucked him. How should she consider this indiscretion? She did not intend to take the relationship any further with John, though he sounded as if he would like to take it further.

"Look John, I didn't mean to do this, I have to go now. I need to think this through." she said. She then hung up the phone.

She sat there in shock. Though she suspected something might have happened it was another thing to have it confirmed.

Had she cheated? Was sucking a cock considered cheating? How do I handle this with my husband? How would he react if I told him? What if he finds out from someone else? Had anyone of the guests, or staff, at the bar or surrounding area seen them? John did say she had hollered loudly when she came. Had she attracted anyone's attention?

Her mind was racing. Saying that you were drunk was not going to change what had happened. It all boiled down to whether or not her husband would consider giving a blow job or letting someone eat you out was cheating.

She knew from earlier conversations she had heard some men say that they did not feel that getting a blow job was cheating but sleeping with someone was cheating. The subject of oral sex on a woman did not arise.

She decided to approach the subject carefully with her husband by bring a conversation around to it. They had never discussed what, and what did not, constitute cheating between them. But, when and how to bring it up? She knew his position on out and out cheating, but she did not mean to do this and was fully inebriated. They had a busy week at their respective jobs so she was unable to find an opportunity to raise the subject.

The very next Friday her mother, Joan, wanted to go to the same bar. She tried to get Joan to go to a different one but was not getting very far. Her husband told her that she should encourage Joan to get out more, as she was single, and that if she wanted to go to that bar then that is the one that they would go to. He just hoped that he would not get trapped again as he had the week before.

As they walked into the bar who should they see but John with some of his buddies. She could have sworn that John's eyes lit up at the sight of her. Oh God, how was she going to handle this?

The three of them got settled in sitting at the bar when John walked up and asked if he could trouble her for advice on something he was doing. He had often contacted her before so this was not something that would raise any suspicion by her Mother or her husband. The last thing that she wanted was to be alone with John, now. She asked John if it could not wait until another time.

It was clear that John had already been drinking for a while and he was not really in a mood to hear her response. He said, "This could benefit you as well you know. I am looking out for you as well." So what did he mean by that? She certainly didn't need him saying anything about last week. "Ok, but I don't have much time", she replied.

She quickly stepped out with John. "Ok , so what is up?" She said. She did not want to be with John and wanted to make clear that the conversation was not going to take long. John looked in to her eyes for a few seconds as if searching for some response. "We have a problem," he said. "Someone heard you, last week, and she saw us. I don't think she saw us until you hollered, but she saw us. When I tried to play stupid, she said that she saw my head between your legs." "Who saw us?" she asked. "Betsy", he replied. "She had won a weekend at the resort and had checked in when she heard you. She looked out her terrace door and there we were, by the railing, right in front of her.

She knew that Betsy was a gossip and even if she weren't, this would be too much for most people to keep to themselves.

"What did you say when she said that?" She asked. "I looked her in the eye and told her she was mistaken, but I don't think she believed me. What you think we should do?" he said. "If my wife finds out she will be so vex. She will wipe my damn ass all over the fuckin place." He continued. "I am not sayin I regret what we did cause I wanted you for a long time. I mean, ...." She cut him off. "You took advantage of me. If you meant what you said you would not have tried anything. You knew that I was drunk. Long before we were married, I was so drunk that my husband could have easily taken advantage of me and did not. Maybe that is why I am married to him and not to you." She spat back at John.

"What you are going to do is keep your damn mouth shut. And stay clear of Betsy. Everyone knows that she is a gossip and doesn't always get her facts straight. I am going back to the bar. If she is saying anything we should not be seen alone together ever again, got it. Can't you see that you calling me out like this was stupid? If Betsy has spoken to anyone here and they see us talking alone.....well what do you think they will believe?" With that she turned around and marched back into the bar to her Mother and husband.

The rest of the evening passed without incident, though armed with the most recent revelation she did not enjoy herself.

The second week turned out to be even more difficult than the first. She and her husband had always had a relatively easy going relationship. They had always been open with each other. It certainly had its challenges but, as they had both wanted the marriage to work, they had worked through the hiccups. By and large, they had a very good relationship in virtually all aspects (they even had ways to spice up their sex life) of the marriage.

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers
12