Controlled Actions Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a middle aged married couple spicing things up.
5.1k words
4.02
21.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Game Begins

My wife and I are very adventurous and love to play sexual games. Something we have done from time to time is log onto our favorite adult website and read the comments that have been made about the various naked photographs I have posted of my wife. Taking photos of my wife and posting them online is something we started early on in our relationship. We first started this as just part of our sexual excitement for each other. Back then my photographs were more pornographic showing her performing any number of her various oral and physical talents on me. As our relationship grew my photography became more mature, it was less about blowjobs and anal fucking and more artistic or at least I think so. Don't get me wrong we still enjoy watching a movie we made while naked together in bed. Truth is my wife is the one who suggests that we watch them most of the time. This always leads to an aggressive satisfying sexual session. In recent times I enjoy trying to make my photographs sexier and more artistic. My wife will dress up in almost any outfit I buy her for these photo sessions. Photography has become more of the tamer side of our sex life together.

We are both in our late forties and have each been married once before. Our respective children from our previous relationships are old enough to be mostly on their own. Janice has beautiful red hair and very long legs to go along with her firm 36DD breasts. At 5' 7" she presents quite a figure dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt but when she is dressed in heals and a short black dress she will turn the head of any guy, and some women, at any age when we go out on the town. I am 6' 1" with graying hair. I carry a little more weight than I should but not obese by any means. I think I am of average size in the manhood department at about 7" and Janice has always said I have a nice thick cock which she likes. I can only imagine what she has had to compare it to given we have only been together for the last seven years, but that is perhaps a story for another time.

Another fetish we have recently enjoyed is logging into video chats on our favorite adult site as well. We enjoy chatting with couples or even at times single guys. She isn't into women and doesn't like the idea of me getting any attention from another woman and that is okay with me. Janice keeps me more than satisfied. She knows I fantasize about her with another man and this is the reason the video chats with singles guys are such a turn on for me. We always wear masks to protect us from the crazies and from any potential of being recognized either now or later. I have bought her a variety of masks from simple to fancy. The more elaborate masks look more like something you would wear at a Mardi Gras masquerade ball. She'll usually wears complementing lingerie to go along with each mask when we are online.

Although we have had some fun video chats with couples, I have been most turned on by the conversations we have had with single guys. During our chats with couples we have exchanged stories about each other's sexual exploits, usually embellishing on them to heighten the excitement. This led many times to Janice showing the other couple her tits or the occasional pussy flash. She has even given me a blow job online to the enjoyment of our chat friends and we have watched a few couples fuck on camera for our viewing pleasure. Our conversations with single guys have varied. Some were short as Janice just wasn't comfortable for some reason but when she clicked with the right guy and had a little wine to lower the inhibitions, her personality would change, and she would transform into "Trudy". Trudy is her alter ego. Trudy will talk dirty to the guy and ask him to do things for her like stroke his big cock. These chats often led to her exposing herself to him. This mostly meant showing her tits but there was once time that the pulled her panties to the side and masturbated for the guy as he did the same for her.

She knew the idea of me seeing her with another guy was a big turn on and so one night after a few drinks and a hot conversation in bed one thing led to another and she started teasing me about wanting to watch her with another guy. She said if I really wanted this that maybe we could start by talking more seriously to single guys by video chat.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She said, "Sure I'd be willing to flirt a little more directly with a guy online if that would turn you on. I can't promise that it will lead to anything else, but I think I'd like to see how talking it up with another man would affect you."

I said, "I would be incredibly turned on."

"Well see, go get the computer and pull out a mask," she went on to say.

At the time I was dressed in just a pair of boxer shorts but since we had just finished taking a few photographs she was dressed up in one of my favorite corsets. It was black leather and pushed up her breasts to show maximum cleavage. She had a matching thong, stockings and heals. As I reached into the drawer that contained all our toys, including the masks, it caught me that she said to get her one of "her" masks.

It struck me what she was intending to do but I just had to ask. "Why did you only ask for your mask don't you want me to wear mine?" I knew the answer, but it still put an unexpected twinge in my stomach.

"No dear," she said. "You'll stay off camera and be quiet while I try and find a friend to talk with and do whatever else we might want to do as we chat."

I said, "Okay," trying to stay confident, and proceeded to pick out her mask.

I started to boot up the laptop, but she eagerly grabbed it away and said that she knew how to do it and for me to sit back in my chair at the side of the bed and watch.

"As a matter of fact," she said in a very demanding voice. "Drop those boxers so I can see the kind of affect I am having on you. You can touch yourself, but don't you dare cum or this will be the last time I will ever do this."

She left no room for discussion or questions. I could tell her "Trudy" persona was coming out. She opened the website and scanned the various profiles in the single men section. She decided she wanted to talk to a young, energetic, fit guy, as she put it. You could tell who was online at the time. Whenever someone was logged in there was a thumbnail of their profile photo that the other member was using. There were two or three that she was considering. Finally, she clicked a box and sent a message to one guy asking if he wanted to talk. Her message automatically sent our profile photo which happened to be just of her in very sexy lingerie. Within a minute there was a respond, yes, which brought a devilish smile to her face. A short time later they were connected.

He said, "Hello," and that his name was Chuck.

She responded by saying her name was, "Trudy". She told me later that he didn't look like a Chuck but wasn't sure what a Trudy was supposed to look like either.

They made some small talk and he said he saw that she was part of a couple in her profile and asked if things changed.

She said, "No, my husband was out with the boys tonight and I was bored and thought I would see if there was anyone who wanted to share time with me."

Chuck bought the story but there was something about him that wasn't keeping her interest. He was shy and it was difficult to carry on a conversation. He wasn't sure of himself and she couldn't play off anything he said to keep the conversation fun or edgy and ultimately to tease me with. After about ten or twelve minutes she said she thought she heard the garage door opening and that I must have come home early. She politely thanked him for their conversation and closed out the chat window. Although the conversation went nowhere this guy got a great view of "Trudy's" cleavage in that corset. I was amazed through the entire conversation she did not appear the least bit self-conscious on how she looked. She has shown more of herself more in our couples' conversations but this was just her one on one with another guy. Was she that confident or was this just Trudy's domineering personality coming out to make me uncomfortable? Well, at least she had me thinking about it.

She had the same reaction to the next person she spoke with although unlike the previous guy his picture on his profile did not match who she was talking with on camera. The photo was obviously a lighter weight less balding version of himself. He was a better talker, but she could get over the difference between his profile photo and really that she couldn't get into her character or his conversation.

After another glass of wine, the third time was a charm. After about 45 minutes she was beginning to lose interest in the game while getting a little drunk, and it was showing in her attitude. She wasn't as self-confident and controlling as she was earlier. She connected with the third guy and there was an instant smile on her face. She told me later that he looked as good or better than his profile photo. He came on screen shirtless and had a very toned and tanned body. The guys in her previous conversations were dressed in t-shirts and were much less impressive as Janice pointed out later.

Mark, as he introduced himself, noticing her smile right away and gave her a very big hello and said, "You look happy this evening."

"Trudy" responded, "Thank you." I am very happy tonight and I am glad you were online.

Mark said that he noticed her profile was lit up a while earlier and asked if she had been talking to anyone else. She said she had but she couldn't hit it off with anyone so far this evening. He responded by asking what he could do to keep her interest as he was very interested in talking with her. Unlike the other two guys she spoke with he was very confident and didn't leave the conversation lingering. His responses kept her on her toes and made her think and come up with a response quickly, it was a much livelier to start off.

Trudy said, "I am looking for a fun and engaging conversation. No one I had spoken with tonight did that for me."

Mark responded by saying, "I'll try and do better job, so you do not get bored."

He then asked, "Is this what you do when your husband isn't around, talk to strange guys in your sexy lingerie?" He was very confident and to the point.

This kicked her into character which was the objected of her experiment. She said, "No, this is not something I did on a regular basis but yes, my husband is out with the boys tonight and I was a little lonely and thought I would see who wanted to chat."

"Don't you have any girlfriends you can hang out with to pass the time?" he asked

She was really into character at this point because her response was quick and confident.

"Why yes, but they can't keep me as entertained as a man and they certainly wouldn't appreciate me like a man can," she said this a very playful tone which was meant to be provocative.

"Well sit back and let me appreciate you a little better," was his prompt response.

Trudy thought for a second and gave him a confident knowing smile and then sat back against her pillows stacked against the headboard of our bed. She saw that the angle of the camera on the computer was only catching from her waist up, so she leaned forward and adjusted the laptop open a little further.

"There, do I look any better?" she asked. "How about you, do I get a better look as well?"

He said nothing but was obviously sitting at a desk. Unlike Trudy he was not wearing a mask, he simply pushed his chair away to show he was wearing a pair of white boxer shorts like those you would see in the military and nothing else.

"You look very nice," she said.

Janice started to move back closer to the computer, but he quickly stopped her and said, "Stay just like that. If that is all I get to see of you tonight I will be very happy so, please stay back where I can see all of you."

"What makes you think you'll get to see anything more of me?" she responded.

"Well I am sure you and your husband have shared more of yourselves while chatting together here. You said you were looking for someone who could appreciate you and from my vantage point you are a woman who needs to be appreciated, am I right?" he answered.

In character she said, "yes I am, I don't like that my husband went off on a Friday night and left me all by myself."

"So, are you horny Trudy?" he asked.

She tried to act shocked for his directness at such a blunt question but after all she was talking to a guy, she didn't know dressed in lingerie on an adult website, so she decided to play along.

"Yes," she said. "I was a little lonely tonight which is why I logged on to the site.

"Have you done this often?" he asked.

"A few times," she responded.

To this point she had totally ignored me and never glanced at me once. I didn't know if her response was part of her character or if this wasn't the first time, she had logged on by herself. I was to find out later that it wasn't her first time alone on the chat site. In Trudy's character she acknowledged that I had left her alone on more than one occasion leaving her wanting for attention. I should have been upset but the stiffness between my legs gave me away which only encouraged her to be even bolder. She admitted to Mark that she shared a little of herself twice before.

Janice confessed to me later that once was a with a couple looking for a woman to chat with and the other was admittedly an overweight guy in his 40's who she thought might have been still living in his mothers' cellar for all she knew. I was away on a hunting trip leaving her alone on another Saturday night. She remembered that she had finished off a bottle of wine that evening and was horny. She logged on for some fun and to relieve some sexual tension as she put it. Emboldened by the alcohol she thought she would give some guy a thrill. She picked this guy because he was probably the least like anyone, she would get intimate with. He was timid in the beginning but soon started to think that maybe she was a hooker or some sort of nymphomaniac. He knew she wasn't in his class and could not think of any reason why she would want to connect with him. She neither confirmed or denied his suspicions and just stayed in character pretending he was the sexiest man she had ever seen. From his impression of who she must have been he started to become more aggressive asking her provocative questions about sex and her preferences. Did she like oral, did she like to be cum on, did she masturbate, and did she have toys to play with? Trudy played long teasing him and confirmed that she liked oral, especially giving it and that she did have a couple of dildos that she enjoyed from time to time and that one of them was big, fat and black.

He then told her, "Get naked, don't just show me your tits I want you to strip completely."

Janice agreed to strip for him, but she told him she would be leaving her panties on. She confessed that her thong panties were very shear and the fabric covering her sex didn't leave anything to the imagination anyway. She slowly undressed for him making a big show of first unbuttoning the red corset she had been wearing. Once unbuttoned she covered each breast with her hands and pushed them together to enhance her cleavage before exposing her tits in one quick motion which caused them to bounce a little as she did. She then got off the couch that she was sitting on in the living room and moved the laptop so he could see and then stood back for him to get a better view of her stockings that were covering her long legs and heals.

His comments started to get me nasty when he said, "I bet you like parading yourself around in front of guys just to turn them on, don't you?"

It was his controlling tone that got to her. His voice got her strangely excited and she did as he asked. He continued to use very nasty phrases like tits, cunt and whore as he told her to stand up and turn around so he could get a better look. He even had her bent over and spread her ass cheeks, which were only being covered by the thin thread of her thong, into the camera.

It was after he had satisfied himself with all his degrading comments that he told her, "I want you to masturbate for me and I want you to watch me jerk off looking at you."

She complied, not quite knowing why, she slid her hand under the fabric of her panties and probed herself with one finger and then two. She said that she went from teasing him to wanting to please him. There was something about the tone of his demands that kept her under his control. Worse yet he knew she was under his control. She proceeded to talk dirty to him as he requested and tell her how much he turned her on as she plunged her fingers deep in and out of her now very wet pussy.

"I would love to be sucking your cock right now," she said. "I want to feel how full you would make me as I tried to fit all of you in my mouth and down my throat. I want you to cum on my face and tits and watch as I wiped it up with my fingers and swallowed all your juices."

"Are you going to clean me up after you caused such a mess?" he went on to ask.

"Yes, of course." She answered. "I always clean up the messes I create."

"You'll lick my balls clean as well won't you my married slut?" he instructed.

"I will make sure to pay special attention to washing your balls clean with my tongue." She answered in a very slutty tone.

The language she used to describe this encounter she rarely, if ever used with me. I had never heard her say or come close to describing the things she said to him. She said this part of the video chat went on for fifteen or twenty minutes and his comments to her got filthier as it was apparent that he was close to cumming. She kept up her character a best she could and masturbated for him while responding to his nasty comments with words of her own. She said she didn't remember what else she said but knew that he liked it as he eventually came in a very loud grunting noise. Janice said she remembered that he let out quite a load that extended most of the way up his chest and oozed all over his hand. She recalled that he quickly lost interest in their chat and logged off without saying a word. There she was naked, except for her panties, with her fingers thrusting in and out of herself looking at a blank computer screen. She was beyond the point of return and grabbed her vibrating dildo from her night stand and finished herself off. She said she felt dirty and disgusted by what she had just done but looking at the puddle of fluid that had just soaked the sheets realized that it was also a rush of excitement that she could see herself doing again. Not knowing any of this at the time, I was oblivious to her prior private experiences in the chatroom.

"Does your husband know what you do when he is not around?" Mark asked.

"No," she responded.

"What would he think?" he inquired.

"I don't know," was her only response.

"What have you shared with other people while sitting in your bed all by yourself?" he asked.

"I mostly like to talk. It is fun to speak with other people with open minds," she said.

Janice was trying to stay in control of the conversation after all she was trying to tease me and make me jealous, but Marks questions were becoming more direct and required responses that she wasn't prepared for. She thought that she could use her Trudy persona and tease a guy online while making me hard as a rock in the corner. She was keeping me hard, but I was beginning to see her losing the control that she started the evening out with. She was a little flush and searching for cleaver responses to Marks questions. For some strange reason I was getting turned on but for a different reason. I had always fantasied about seeing her with another man, but this was different she was no longer the dominant one Mark was taking control and she was slowly yielding to him.

12