Controlling Aunt Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you have my permission to give her another spanking if she needs one," Emily said, making sure her aunt heard her orders. She winked at her sister as they walked off. Emily was surprised when a man spoke up from behind her.

"Wow. It looks like you have more experience taking care of kids than I expected. I saw your discipline session there and I think you are right to establish rules and boundaries from the beginning. Hi, I'm Craig. I work for CPS and am just here to meet you and the girls, so you all know who I am from the beginning. It's Jennifer, right?"

Emily's mind was moving a million miles a minute as she realized what this meant and the possibilities it opened.

"Yes, I am Jennifer. Nice to meet you Craig. Yes, sorry you had to see that. Little Jenny was being very rude, and I will not accept that type of behavior in my house. Hopefully we don't have any more problems, but I will handle any that arise," said Emily, smiling to herself when she used the childish form of Jennifer's name.

"I completely agree. So, along with a meet and greet, I want to work with you to get all the paperwork and records caught up for the girls. I wasn't given any specific details, but I was told you would need help to get everything in order. If you let me know what you need, I can get started taking care of everything."

Emily's eyes must have been the size of dinner plates. She was so excited at the way this was all coming together. She didn't have a chance to talk to her sister about it, but Jenna trusted her, so she decided to go through with her rapidly forming plan.

Meanwhile, Jenna took Jennifer upstairs to one of the bathrooms to get her cleaned up. As soon as she closed the door, she pushed Jennifer down over the sink and gave her ass a few more smacks for fun.

"Wow, you really are getting turned on from this! Are you a little slut or something?!"

"No, and don't call me a slut, please." Jennifer couldn't stop her submissiveness from coming through.

"Then what's this?" Jenna roughly pulled her aunt's panties off and shoved them in her aunt's face.

Jennifer could see and smell her own arousal on them and knew she was out of control. Fuck, why did she have to get so turned on from being spanked? "Those are my panties, miss."

"And look how wet they are! Look how wet your pussy is! It looks like you're a little slut, auntie." Jenna emphasized her point by quickly shoving two fingers into her aunt's pussy, which was so wet her fingers went in easily.

"Please, I'm not a slut." She didn't have much confidence in her voice, though. Jenna has pulled her hand out of Jennifer's pussy but was rubbing her clit and laughing at her. Jennifer's pussy was getting wetter and wetter as Jenna continued to rub faster and faster.

"Oh, auntie, your little pussy tells a much different story. Let's see, why don't you go ahead and get out of those clothes, slut." Jenna gave her aunt's naked ass another smack as she let her up.

Jennifer's will was breaking, and she found her hands moving on their own as they took her top and skirt off.

"Awe looks like your little titties don't match that spankable ass. Oh well, I can work with that."

Just then, Emily opened the door. She quickly brushed past the sight of her naked aunt standing naked in front of her younger sister. "Well, you'll never guess what situation we find ourselves in, ladies."

To be continued...

12