Conundrum Pt. 01

Story Info
Should a loving husband rescue his wife.
7.3k words
3.65
17.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a conundrum which has always perplexed me. If, one day, you went to surprise your wife when she wasn't expecting you, and you found her having sex with another man, what would you feel? Would you feel anger, or arousal, or betrayal.

Alternatively, what if you realised that she wasn't having sex voluntarily, but was in fact being raped? Would you feel rage against her attacker and launch a ferocious attack against him to rescue the woman you love?

I am sure you would feel just the way I described, and I would have thought that I would feel the same way, however, a few weeks ago, I discovered that my feelings were somewhat different.

Here is what happened.

Normally, on Friday evenings, my sexy thirty five year old wife goes to the gym, and since she always drives, she changes at home before and after her session, so she is travelling in a quite revealing outfit. On this particular Friday she phoned me to say that her car wouldn't start, so she rang me to tell me that she was going to walk.

I apologised that I couldn't get home until about eight, so she would probably be home before I arrived. I tried to persuade her not to go but she was adamant that she didn't want to miss her regular session, so I gave up on that argument, and assumed that she would walk the fifteen minutes in her regular clothes and change when she got there. I also assumed that she would keep to the pavement, rather than use the short cut across the park, particularly since it was rapidly growing dark.

Only about half an hour after Sam rang me, my last meeting was cancelled, so I was able to slip away, and I calculated that I might catch her either at the gym or part way home. As I got close to home I used 'Find Friends' on my phone to locate my wife, and what I discovered really worried me, since she seemed to be in the middle of the park and not moving.

My approach to the park was from the direction of the gym, rather than our home, and, wanting to get to Sam as quickly as possible, I parked in the car park and ran towards where her phone was located.

At first I couldn't find her, but then I did, and was totally shocked by what I saw. She was flat on her back, with a youngish guy on his knees between her legs. Her jogging shorts were around her ankles and his ankles were resting on them, effectively immobilising her lower body. Her hands seemed to be tied behind her back, maybe by cable ties, and something was stuffed into her mouth so her screams of protest were coming out as muffled grunts.

My trapped wife still had her panties on, and I assumed that he would remove those next, but, instead, he pulled up her stretchy top and her sports bra and started playing with her nipples. Sam has very sensitive nipples, so she was almost certainly getting turned on by her rapist's touch, which must have given her some conflicting emotions.

As I watched the young man caressing my wife's breasts I was also feeling conflicting emotions. I knew that I should rush over and save my vulnerable wife, but my cock was rock hard and my mind was working overtime, imagining how awesome watching this fit young man fucking my wife would be.

I continued to stand behind a tree, mesmerised by the action I was watching, and gradually accepting that I wasn't going to try to interfere, but would just enjoy being a voyeur. I must admit that apart from arousal, I was also enjoying a sense of revenge on my wife who had been rationing our sex life to a couple of 'quickies' once or twice per month, and even then it was always totally vanilla. No blow jobs, and no anal.

I wondered if the rapist would also take her virgin arse, I really hoped so.

Finally my wife's attacker pulled down her panties, and slipped them under his ankles, then pulled down his own trousers and briefs and started to stroke his cock. I couldn't see whether it was big or small from my vantage point, but I certainly hoped it was big. As he started to enter her I undid my zip and pulled out my own hard cock and started to stroke it slowly, being very careful not to squirt too soon, as I was the most excited I've ever been, but knew that if I ejaculated, my desire would instantly switch to some totally different emotion.

He started to enter my wife's pussy, which I assumed was already wet from his earlier attention, and soon he was plunging in and out of her hot vagina, and Sarah was making little grunting sounds on each inward thrust, although I couldn't tell whether it was from pain or pleasure. After a few minutes my wife's grunts were changing into 'ah..ah...ah' sounds which I knew meant that she was getting close to her orgasm, and that realisation brought me close to an orgasm of my own. I had reduced my stroking to just one finger on the underside of my engorged cock, just behind the purple head, but I was still getting closer and closer to squirting.

Then she climaxed with a loud, but muffled, shriek, and I erupted, squirting my white ejaculate over the tree I was standing behind, then slowing to a trickle which slid over my fingers. Sam bucked around in the throws of her orgasm for quite a while after I finished, while her rapist just kept still, fully embedded in her convulsing sex. I wasn't sure, but I sensed that he hadn't finished, so I wondered what his plan was. Then I found out.

The rapist withdrew his cock, climbed off my wife, and then flipped her over onto her front, and she and I figured out what his plan was at almost the exact moment. He was intending to bugger her, but our reactions were very different, she commenced trying to shriek through her gag, twisting and turning to try to avoid the inevitable, whereas I started to get hard again. This was turning into the most sexually exciting event of my life.

With Sarah now on her front I was sure she wouldn't be able to see me if I moved, and I didn't think the guy would be looking anywhere other than my wife's gorgeous and available arse, so I moved quietly to a different tree which gave me a much better view. In fact I saw his penis just as he was moving towards her virgin anus, and I was thrilled to see that he was pretty big, which made me even more excited. My loving wife had never once allowed me to fuck her bum, and I was enjoying the revenge, in fact, I was enjoying it so much that I'd pumped it hard again.

As he started to work slowly in and out, I started masturbating in earnest again.

Sam was shaking her head from side to side, and grunting like crazy, I was pumping my cock ferociously and grinning like a madman, and the rapist finally got all the way in and really started pumping fast and hard. I wasn't sure whether my wife could cum again with anal penetration, but honestly, I didn't care, as long as the guy fucking her got to cum, and I got to cum for the second time.

Just as I could feel that boiling feeling in my balls, the rapist started his final approach, ramming in and out of my wife's stretched arsehole He and I climaxed at almost exactly the same time, but my orgasm was small and over quickly, and his seemed to go on and on. Finally he was finished, and he withdrew his deflating cock, pulled up his pants and jeans, reached into his rucksack and brought out a pair of snipers, which he used to free Sam's wrists, then he just walked nonchalantly away.

I watched my defiled wife as she removed the gag and threw it to the ground, then pulled up her panties and shorts, and started to walk towards the park gates and home.

Up to that point I hadn't given any thought as to what I should do when it was all over. I could just about get to my car and drive home and be there before Sam, but she would surely want to know why I didn't pick her up, which would have avoided her getting raped. Arriving just after her would get the same response, so, I decided that the best course of action was to go to the pub for half an hour and arrive home exactly when she was expecting me.

Sipping my pint of delicious London Pride I had a chance to mull over my action, or rather inaction, when I should have rushed across and saved my wife, and also to try to understand why I was so turned on by watching my wife get raped. Later, about half way through my second pint, I still hadn't figured it out, so I decided to finish my beer and head home. I wasn't particularly looking forward to what I assumed would be hysterics, followed by a lengthy visit to the police station, but I knew I had to do it.

"Hello honey I'm home!" I called expecting her to be lying on the settee crying, or maybe she would rush into my arms, but neither was the case.

"Hi Darling, I'm in the lounge. Have you eaten?" She called back, sounding very cheerful. How strange, I thought.

I walked through into the lounge and bent and kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you perhaps call into a pub on the way home?" She asked with a little smile on her face.

"I may have done." I answered smiling back.

"Good for you." She said, still smiling, which would have been odd under any circumstances, but since I had just seen her brutally raped, her reply was downright weird.

"I had a big lunch with the clients, thanks, so I'm not really hungry, but I think I'll make some coffee, do you want some?"

"Yes please." She answered, still cheerful.

The rest of the evening was completely normal except that she was nicer than she had been for some time. Curiouser and curiouser I thought to myself. When we got to bed she stroked my cock, and I started to replay the view of her rape in my head and I quickly got hard. She then slid down the bed and took me gently into her mouth, which was one more odd thing, since it was the first blow job she had given me for at least five years, but, I definitely wasn't about to query her actions.

The blow job was wonderful, and she even let me squirt in her mouth and swallowed it all down, which was the first time in our relationship. Obviously there wasn't much for her to swallow, since it was my third orgasm in a couple of hours, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Thank you darling, that was wonderful." I told her, quite truthfully.

"That's no problem honey," she replied, "you are a wonderful husband and deserve it."

That completed the weirdest day of my life that far.

The next morning Sam was still being lovely, so when she asked if we could go shopping for some new clothes for her, I readily agreed.

"I think I've slipped into wearing clothes which are too boring and fuddy duddy," she told me, "I think you deserve a wife who wears more sexy clothes, don't you agree?"

"Um yes." I answered, completely dumbstruck.

"Good." She concluded the discussion.

When we got to the shopping mall I was completely stunned as Sam made straight for River Island. I don't think she had ever bought anything in that shop, or even gone inside before, as she believed it was for much younger women, but this time she walked confidently towards a rack of dresses. They were all pretty short but she picked out a couple of slightly flared dresses with floral patterns, then went to another rack and chose a purple and a black clingy dress both of which were even shorter than the floral ones had been.

By the end of the day she had bought four very short dresses, three lingerie sets, lacy bras and thongs, three sets of hold up stockings and two pairs of high heeled shoes. I had a semi hard cock for most of the day, and by the time we got home I was desperate for some relief.

"Well darling, I've got all these sexy clothes, so I think you should take me out so I can try wearing some of them. You'll have to wait 'till we get home to fuck me." She told me.

"Ok." I croaked.

My newly sexy wife went off to change and I poured myself a large glass of whisky and sat down to try to figure out what had happened. It seemed to me that there were two possibilities, one, she had genuinely been raped and it had somehow triggered the leap in her libido, or two, her libido increased for some other reason, and she somehow arranged the rape to fulfil a fantasy. I decided that somehow or other I needed to find out, but for the time being, I would just enjoy the benefits.

Sam took quite a while to change, but when she reappeared in the lounge, the wait was definitely worth it.

"Wow! You look fantastic!" I enthused, stunned by how gorgeous she looked.

"Thank you darling...so...are you going to pour me a glass of Prosecco?"

"Of course...sorry...I was just a bit blown away by how fabulous you look." I blurted out.

"Thank you darling." She said, either for the drink I handed her or the complement.

Yet again my wife was acting like a completely different person, and although I wasn't unhappy about the change, I was completely perplexed.

After our drinks we set off for a local Cafe Rouge, as we both like French food, and we both sat side by side with our backs to the wall so we could watch the other people. Two things were out of the ordinary. Firstly, I noticed lots of men glancing in our direction, but they weren't looking at our faces, they were looking under our table, so I assumed that Sam was giving them good views up her dress. Secondly, my previously prim and proper wife kept fondling my hard cock, and she didn't even stop when the pretty young east European waitress was taking our order.

"This is making me so horny darling, I hope you are in the mood tonight." She told me.

"Oh yes, I'm definitely in the mood!" I confirmed, "but if you don't stop stroking me I'm going to squirt in my pants."

"Oh, right, well that would be a waste. Have you noticed the men trying to look up my skirt darling?"

"Yes." I croaked.

"Would you prefer me to close my legs, or open them further?"

I was dumbstruck, and struggled to decide what to say. Eventually I decided to just go for broke.

"Open them a little further please." I said, then waited for her response.

She squeezed my cock hard, and did exactly what she'd offered to do.

"Now they must be getting a good view." She said, sounding quite excited.

"Yes" I squeaked.

"Aah, here's our food." My wife announced, letting go of my cock and closing her legs together.

"So," Sam said, "did you enjoy our little game?"

"Yes...you've made me really horny all day today." I answered.

"Good, I've enjoyed it too, so let's eat so we can go home and have some fun."

After that the meal was enjoyable but uneventful, and when we got home Sam went straight upstairs, so I followed her, enjoying the sexy up skirt view, and a few moments later I quickly stripped and dived into bed. My fabulous wife did a slow striptease, then slipped into bed and resumed stroking my hard cock. I slid my fingers between her legs and started playing inside her very wet pussy before mounting her and fucking her ferociously. Unfortunately, I was so turned on that I only lasted about three minutes before filling her with my cum.

"Sorry darling, I was so excited I couldn't control myself."

"That's ok sweet, you can use your tongue instead. Don't stop until I tell you to."

By the time my newly demanding wife allowed me to stop licking her, my tongue was aching, my neck was aching, and I had given her three orgasms.

"Thank you darling, that was wonderful, now, go and wash your face, then we can go to sleep."

The next day, Sunday, we were almost back to normal, although my wife seemed happier than before, and also more in love with me. This situation continued throughout the week, which was pleasant, but there was no suggestion of sex, and I was no nearer to solving the mystery, however on Wednesday evening something changed.

Sam was even more loving and her hand kept brushing against my crotch, which I initially thought was accidental, but it happened too many times for that explanation, so she was clearly trying to arouse me. When we went to bed she gently took hold of my cock, which immediately started to engorge.

"Can we talk my love." She asked me, and, to be honest, I would have agreed to anything to keep her hand moving on my hard pole.

"Of course darling, what do you want to talk about?" I replied.

"I've been reading some stories on a website called Literotica and I've discovered a very common fetish in a section misleadingly called Loving Wives." She began whilst slowing her stroking almost to a standstill.

"I see." I replied cautiously.

"What happens is that husbands enjoy watching their wives have fun with other men, and in fact encourage their wives to cuckold them. It made me remember last Saturday, when you encouraged me to buy, and later wear, much sexier clothes than I had intended to choose, and when we were in the restaurant, and we realised that men were trying to look up my dress, you asked me to open my legs wider to give them a better view. It all got you very excited, and when we made love you ejaculated almost immediately. It makes me wonder whether you would actually like me to cuckold you."

"Is that a question?" I asked, stalling for time.

"Yes, of course it's a question!" She responded, sounding irritated.

"Well the idea does excite me, but if it happened I would also be jealous. I think I would have conflicting emotions, but what are your feelings, are you disgusted at me for being aroused by the idea? Or does the idea also excite you?"

It occurred to me that we were getting closer to an answer as to why she hadn't told me about the rape, and also, why it had made her so interested in sex.

"Don't change the subject, we're talking about you! Now, I'm going to tell you a story which I read on the site, but switch the protagonists to you and me. It may become interactive, I'm not sure, but while I'm telling you the story I'll stroke you very gently. Ok?"

"Yes, ok."

"So, the story starts with us in a pub. I am dressed in one of my new sexy outfits, at your request, you tell me to stand at the bar alone, and try to forget that you are even there."

"Ok." I say, starting to enjoy our little game.

"There are lots of unattached men at the bar, all younger than me, smartly dressed, and looking fit. So, what are you hoping will happen?" My sexy wife asked me, and waited for my decision.

"I'm hoping that one or more of the men will start to chat you up." I answered.

"Ok, well, I guess I could stroke your cock a bit, since you gave me a good answer."

She started to stroke my penis with a little more pressure, and I waited for her next comment.

"Within a few minutes you get your wish. A rather handsome man starts flirting with me, and after about ten minutes he offers to buy me another drink, and I accept and ask for Prosecco. Now, tell me what you are feeling as you watch us?"

"I'm feeling very excited, hoping that he tries to take his seduction further." I answer, aware that my cock is hard as a steel rod, and getting closer to exploding.

"Hmnn, well then I have good news for you, because as soon as I have my glass in my hand he puts his arms around me and starts to kiss me very seductively. In fact what you can't see is that his hands are cupping my bum cheeks and pulling me onto his erection." My wife purrs erotically.

"Oh God." I respond, getting very close to cumming.

"Are you hoping that he takes me to his apartment and fucks me?" She asked in her sexiest voice.

"Yessss..." I hiss, getting too close to my climax to stop it.

"You can cum now darling," Sarah purred, "Oh Yes...what a lot of cum...it's shooting right up in the air...you must have been really turned on darling. Oh well, that's it for tonight, I'm going to sleep."

And with that comment she rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes.

The next day was Thursday, almost a week since my wife had been raped, and she still hadn't mentioned it. I decided that, despite the wonderful improvement in our sex life, I had to get to the bottom of what was going on. I decided to tackle the issue after dinner.

12