Conveniently Consensual

Story Info
A marriage of convenience couple finally share a bed.
3.8k words
3.98
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redival
redival
1 Followers

No lights were on in the house when he came home. Lanna must have gone to bed. She wasn't at the couch anymore at least.

It was almost one o clock. He'd get a few hours of sleep in, perhaps.

He'd set a loud alarm and retreat to his room - he'd need a deep sleep in bed if he were to go straight back to work. He stepped closest to the wall as he went up the stairs and prayed that Lanna wouldn't wake by the creaking.

Aaron heard a door creak and for some reason he froze in his steps. A shape appeared at the top of the steps; Lanna, half awake.

"Aaron...?" her soft voice called hopefully.

She's glad to see me. Of course she would be, he reasoned. We've been together for so long, it's normal.

"Sorry," he whispered. "I was on my way to bed."

Lanna stepped to the side to let Aaron pass.

"How did it go...?" she whispered. Aaron looked at her just as she let out a little yawn. Her hair was done in a lazy braid that fell past her shoulders. Her green eyes glimmered up at him in the dim light. He nodded as he passed her and reached for the door to his room, opposite of hers, which was open.

"I'm on for tomorrow, and the day after."

"I thought that was a day off?"

"Yeah, but I'll be working overtime for now."

"Oh. How many days is that?"

"Five or six, depends."

"Twelve hour days...?" she gasped.

Aaron winced and shrugged. "It's the most they'll let me do."

Lanna's gaze drew away. Her hand reached up her arm and gripped her shoulder, just as always when she was thinking.

She had changed into a large shirt and shorts.

"I'm sorry, Aaron," she said again.

"Please don't," he said briskly as he drew his hand from the door. "Why do you say that? This isn't your fault."

"We should both be working hard," she said.

"Your old boss doesn't see it that way."

"Still..." she whispered. Her green eyes bore into him.

"I don't wanna... I mean..." Aaron noticed she drew closer to him. "It's frustrating, I know, but I don't mind, really. I want to help you Lanna. I wouldn't do this if I didn't..."

Ah, she turned her head away again, and Aaron caught himself once more. He didn't want to embarrass her at this hour.

"Sorry. I'll just... go to bed now. I leave at nine." He reached for the knob and turned the handle.

Something wrapped itself around his arm.

"Wait," a voice squeaked.

Lanna was right behind him. Her forehead lightly pressed into his back as she held his arm. Her breath was trembling.

"Lanna?" He asked.

"L-let me... I can... oh..." her voice was hardly leaving her throat. Was she sick? Had all this made her sick?!

Aaron turned around and lightly touched her shoulders. He nearly pulled the shirt over one.

"What's wrong?" he asked urgently.

Lanna lunged into him. Her head settled right beneath his chin as her hands caught right beneath his collarbone, just as she did the afternoon before. He could feel her trembling. She wasn't upset as far as he could tell. She almost seemed terrified of something.

He tried to discreetly put an arm around her and immediately felt her press against him. She buried her face into the crook of his elbow and let out a shaky sigh.

His own heart started to thud. She could feel it no doubt from where she stood.

"...Lanna?" he breathed.

Bashfully, carefully, she looked up at him. Her face was aflush, her eyes lazily fluttered open and shut, and she breathed long and hard from her mouth. He must have been gawking, because she screwed her face and nuzzled back into his arm. She let out an embarrassed squeak.

"Let... me..." her fingers now dug into his shoulders. "Let me... make it up to you..." Her voice trembled wildly.

"Why would you..."

She let go and pushed herself into him as his back hit the unopened door. She nuzzled deeper into his embrace. Into his arms.

"Lanna...!" he said.

She cast another bashful glance up at him. Beads of tears formed in her eyes. She was deathly mortified by this, there was no way she actually wanted to do this!

She lifted her head up and rested it against his shoulder. One of her arms found its way around his neck. He could feel her own cheek brush against his. He could feel the trickle of tears.

"Don't you want to be happy?" she croaked as she drew her head back. "We're married, aren't we?"

Of course he wanted her. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to be the only one to hold her like this. He wanted to do this since he first laid eyes on her.

His grip slid down to her waist and he nearly had a jolt. He never let himself do that before. His hands perfectly and naturally slipped into the curve above her hips.

"I want both of us to be happy!" he said. "You're asking me to take advantage of you."

"I'm not," she protested, almost a whine. "You'll never be home. You'll be gone working all day. I'll be alone..."

Aaron tried to hold her better. He felt no strap when his hand brushed up her back. His own face must have turned beet red. He could feel her press herself against him. One of her legs slid over his knee.

Aaron bit his lip and held her close. He buried his nose in her hair and held her.

Gently he ran his hand up and down her back.

Lanna stopped breathing for a moment. Aaron leaned down to kiss her forehead again. "Shhhh..." Her shoulders started to shake. She gasped as another sob escaped.

"It's okay, it'll be ok," he said.

"I'm not... a little girl..." she said with a sniffle. She tightened her grip.

Aaron stepped away from his door. He took Lanna by the shoulder, held her close, and led her back to her room. She still sniffled as they came to her bed.

"Let's talk," he said.

He guided her to sit down. He kneeled in front of her and held her hands over her lap.

Her sobbing had calmed a little as she forced out the last of her haggard breathing.

If she wasn't so distraught he'd call the view spectacular.

"Lanna I..." he began as he tightened his grip. "I care about you a lot. You're beautiful but--"

"But what?" she asked.

"I don't want to... I mean..." her question sounded very accusatory. "I'm a guy, and some guys would be over the moon for a night like this, but I'm not, okay?"

She cast her gaze away from him.

"I feel like if I accept now like I'm... taking something away from you. I don't want to be the guy who just... has his way with you at the drop of a hat. Don't you think this is a big step for us? We hardly... I mean... Part of me doesn't know how you really feel about all this. We live together but--"

"You don't really love me," she said.

Aaron's grip loosened and his heart froze.

"Just say it," she said as her sobs turned to a frown. More tears rolled down her cheeks.

How else was Aaron meant to respond than with a quick and passionate kiss? It was the first he'd ever done, but he knew exactly what he wanted to do when he did it.

His hand jealously gripped the side of her face as the other gripped her waist. Her voice caught in her throat. There was salt from her sobbing, but he didn't mind. Aaron drew back to see his wife's trembling lips and closed eyes.

"Lanna, look at me," he commanded. The girl's eyes bashfully fluttered open and met his own. "I love you, Lanna," he breathed. "Since I first saw you I...."

His hand threatened to travel too far up or down from her waist and he willed it to stay still. The momentum hadn't dissipated as he thought. It wasn't fair of her. His own excitement had been goaded. He'd take her into his arms and never let her go if this continued.

"I don't want you to do something you don't want to, Lanna," he said. "I... do you understand? It's not that I don't... God, you're beautiful! I just..."

"Aaron?"

"Yes?"

"I love you too. I want... Please..." She bravely reached out and touched his face. "Just stay with me tonight. Please?"

Her cheeks were still stained. Her shirt boldly displayed her shoulder and neck. Her pale skin reflected the dim light amazingly.

Lanna's bed was only slightly smaller than his. They could both fit. If it was just for tonight....

Aaron never let go of her shoulder as he stepped to the side. She held his hand as he guided her down with him. She wormed her way into his arms as he lay on his side. Her hair tickled his nose. His arm rested over her back as he took her hand with the other.

"I love you," she whispered again, happily, blissfully.

Aaron kissed her again. "I love you too Lanna," he said. "I'll take care of you, I promise."

==

They did drift in and out of sleep together. Sometimes she would drift away only to nestle herself deeper. Sometimes he'd turn away in his sleep, and she would hug his arm in her soft embrace.

Once Lanna awoke before him and found herself curiously leaning on one elbow to examine his sleeping face. She'd watch him sleep downstairs so many times before, but here it was different somehow.

The way she brushed his cheek with her hand must have roused him. Neither of them smiled at each other, but their eyes did most of the talking.

Here Lanna was the most open and sincere, and Aaron was the most gentle they'd ever been.

Aaron greeted her with another kiss. It was deep and sweet and long. When he drew away to finish, Lanna kissed him back. She sighed happily as her hand rested on his shoulder, which Aaron took into his own.

She drew back once and opened her eyes. They were now wide awake and excited again. Her breathing was rapid and she swallowed once nervously. Aaron didn't mean to startle her when he took her by the shoulder. He rose above her and slid her unto her back. She gasped and gawked up at him as he stood over her. One hand planted itself next to her head, the other moved from her shoulder and took her hand.

Lanna squeezed her eyes shut and turned her breathing away from his face. Aaron's lips met her own once. He kissed her cheek. She let out an soft whine as he buried his face into her shoulder. Her neck was static with feeling as his lips explored her nape.

His large warm hands moved from her waist and unto her ribs. She moved a hand to cover her mouth as her brow scrunched.

Her thighs squeezed his knee. A grip on his shoulder gave her support as she lifted herself lightly to kiss his head.

It was when Aaron's hand firmly and bravely rested on her chest that she cried out.

Instantly Aaron drew back, horror was written on his face. Lanna covered her own face and turned away.

"Sorry! Sorry, I didn't mean to... to..."

She splayed her fingers and peaked up at him.

"Don't...." Her soft voice drifted up to him like a musical note as she crawled up to him.

They kissed once more when she rose to her knees.

"It's alright," she whispered in between.

His hands settled on her shoulders, one bare from her shirt's collar slipping off. She pressed lightly against his chest in their embrace. They paused briefly and Aaron let Lanna plant a peck on his cheek. Her fingers dug into his shoulders again. Her eyes looked up at him carefully, discerningly, almost fearfully, like she had her eyes on a predator. Only her gaze was soft, endearing, almost reverent.

She never took her eyes off him when she released her grip, nor when she began to lift her shirt.

"L-Lanna!" he cried urgently and reached out to stop her. She lightly shook her arms and dismissed him.

"It's alright," she repeated.

The cloth came off and was let slide from her fingers and unto the floor. Aaron grit his teeth.

Her bare shoulders were like little mirrors for the moonlight pouring in from the window. Her neck and collarbone were an exquisite carving.

Lanna's bare breasts were demure and modest. They didn't compromise her slender figure. Her ribcage poked subtly out from where her waist began. She slowly lowered her arm, which she automatically raised to shield herself.

He couldn't draw his eyes away from her. Her shorts were so small, she was basically in her entirety. She clasped her hands into her lap. Her arms straightened and squeezed her chest. Her cautious, excited breathing slowed as she inched closer. He almost instinctively drew back.

He knew how to talk to Lanna, how to hug her, how to look at her.

He knew nothing about natural Lanna.

She reached for his hand. His heart raced as she brought it back to her. She kissed his palm and then pressed it to her chest.

She was warm and soft. There was a weight to them. She hissed when he squeezed lightly.

He finally drew closer and took her shoulder again. His hand remained where she placed it. His fingers drifted between as he explored.

"Ah...!"

He pulled her into an embrace that put her back to him. His thumb lightly brushed the bottom as his fingers drifted further down. Lanna exclaimed again as one of her legs kicked. Her hands tightened into vices around Aaron's arms. He found her belly and traced a line around her navel. She whimpered and shuddered.

He covered her shoulders with his one arm and held her in place. She sighed happily as he selfishly clasped her close again. She whined as his hands drifted to her thighs.

"J-Aaron...?!" His strong fingers caressed her legs tenderly. "Oh...!"

He reached under her knee and pulled the leg closer as he tightened his grip. Her breathing bordered on hyperventilating now. Her excitement grew. He could feel her clammy skin against his bare forearms. Her shoulders heaved under his grip, and her breasts sweetly touched the under of his arm as she breathed. He explored her neck again. She tilted her head away and trembled.

"Now..." she whispered.

"Hm?"

"Do it now..."

==

Their backs were turned to each other until each had cast off the final piece. The sight of her dark shorts soundlessly tumbling to the floor beside him sent a wave of adrenaline up his body. He was struggling to keep his breathing steady. Each breath sent tremors from his chest down into his belly. He almost felt sick. He couldn't bear to turn around. His own excitement embarrassed him - the sort she'd instantly know when he turned around. He wrung his hands as she reached out and touched his shoulder.

Both of Lanna's hands rested on his shoulders. She sidled across the bed and drew closer. Her she lay her head next to his as her knees poked the sides of his legs. She pressed herself against him. Her softness met his back and changed shape.

He gasped harshly, and she sighed softly as she planted a kiss on his neck. He turned his head to look at her. She kissed him deeply. Her thin arms slid over his neck and unto his chest as she drew closer still. He reached out his hands and ran them from her arms down to where her hands rested.

Their eyes were closed. Sometimes they peaked at each other as they kissed. Their ecstatic faces excited one another. They pressed harder and harder into each other. The deep kiss became a frantic and almost desperate struggle to feel and breath and taste each other as thoroughly as possible. Their stifled breathing turned to soft moans.

Aaron turned and took her into his arms as they kissed. Her hands touched his chest as she slid unto him. Her breasts poked his belly as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Her hands pressed hard against him, not to push away, but to drive him closer to her. Her legs gently brushed him as she readjusted.

He poked her. She knew how excited he was.

Something came over him. He grabbed her shoulders and flung her unto her back. She yelped. He leaned over her once more as he held her still. Her unbraided hair flowed under her like a beautiful blanket that spread to her waist. Her hands gripped his arms as he held her there. He breathed loudly and heavily as his eyes ran over her. Their eyes met and he kissed her briefly.

She shyly crossed her legs.

"God almighty you're pretty."

She turned her head and squeezed her eyes shut as her face became flush. He kissed her neck, and then her shoulders. He put his nose between her breasts and kissed. She let out an excited cry. Her chest lifted itself from the bed. He returned to her shoulder as he ran a hand to her belly and pressed it down.

He would journey farther down still, but not with his hands.

"L-Lanna?"

"Hm?"

"Just d-don't... I mean... Don't let me hurt you..."

"You won't."

His heart was thudding inside his chest. He leaned down until their faces were inches apart. With one hand he guided himself to her. When he touched her crossed legs, her expression changed, and she hesitated to move. He kissed her on the cheek and they stood there for a while.

When he felt her legs slide free and spread, he willed himself to move slowly. Their first touch, almost a kiss, drew a soft cry from Lanna.

"A-Aaron?!" Her hands clasped to his back.

"What's wrong?" he drew slightly away. She pulled him closer.

"I'm... I'm your first, r-right?" Her eyes were wide and her brow sagged.

He kissed her again.

"Yes," he said. "My first and only."

She left out a sigh, and Aaron continued. He never took his eyes from her's.

Contact. Collision. Entry.

She squeezed her eyes shut and hissed. Her mouth hopelessly drifted open as she put her forehead to his shoulder. Her fingers clawed at his back as she gasped, coughed, breathed sharply.

Her warmth enveloped him and sent a wave of heat and excitement over his entire body. He pushed as far as he dared. Her gasps and whines became more desperate the farther he went. It was when her mouth hung open in wordless, soundless confusion that he halted himself.

She paused to catch her breath, and he buried his face into her tiny shoulder.

No good. No good at all. He was already finished. His breath clammed up her shoulder. She put her hands over the back of his head. They remained there, unmoving together, for a short time. He pressed his face into her chest. She sighed gently.

He rose his head to kiss her lips. She pressed against him and held the side of his face. He carefully slid back from her and lifted his hips as they kissed.

He stroked her the first time.

She pulled her lips from his and cried out. He caught her head and held her close as he carefully did the same once, twice, three times. She whined softly as her toes curled.

He needed to bite something and clench his teeth. Each movement nearly finished him. There was no space to be spared. The envelopment was complete and perfect. He was tempted to bury himself completely inside her, but he wouldn't hurt her.

He lifted himself off her as he continued. He took her hands and held them steady.

She put her head back and closed her eyes. Her breathing became steady, but her voice kept leaking from her lips with each stroke. Her breasts shook. The rhythm was intoxicating. Each time she'd whine and her body would move and his excitement folded unto itself.

He selfishly wanted to drive harder and harder. He would make her move more, cry more, love more. He remained in their pace.

She became bolder and opened her eyes. At first she looked at nothing and would wince and sigh as they moved. It was when she locked her eyes with him and squeezed his hands that nearly overwhelmed him.

Her breathing, her eyes, her hair, her neck, shoulders, breasts... she was giving everything to him now. Her face was distraught with feeling, intensity, excitement. She and he both were too overwhelmed to smile.

A fear took her expression. He had grown bolder himself as he moved. She shut one eye and moaned, long and irreverently. She never looked away from him. How did he look to her?

This was his wife. She was crying for him, moving for him, breathing for him. He was the one doing these things to her. He was the one driving these sounds out of her, sending these tremblings through her body. Him and him alone.

His boldness began to overwhelm her. Her legs and arms became limp in his embrace. Her eyes fluttered open and shut as something began to take her away.

redival
redival
1 Followers
12