Convention Foot Daze

Story Info
Janet's stinky feet put him to work at a Comic Convention.
4.8k words
4.78
9k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several years in development, at long last the third part of my Foot Daze series (preceded by School Foot Daze and Halloween Foot Daze) is finally here! I'd had the base idea for a while but hadn't quite figured out how to put it all together. But here it is. Hope you enjoy!

***************

How did I get talked into this?

That was the question I'd been mulling over ever since I'd first stepped foot into the packed convention center this morning, and thus far, I had yet to stumble upon any sort of answer.

Although not for lack of trying.

Not to say I wasn't a fan of these kinds of things- being somewhat on the geeky side myself, I'd attended this very convention several times in the past. The difference was, all those other times, I'd simply been another ticket-holding attendee looking for a little fun.

This time, I was working at it.

Well, maybe that was the wrong word to use. After all, working usually entailed being paid, and this was a completely free gig. I was a volunteer- an unpaid employee of the convention and thus unable to enjoy myself in the way I'd previously grown accustomed to. Only for one day, it was true, but still.

Hence, why I found myself continuously questioning the how of it all as I made my way here and even more once I'd arrived this morning.

The thing was, my question wasn't without merit. I honestly could not remember when I'd decided to do this in the first place. One minute I was attending the con as I had countless years before, the next, I was standing here at the start of the third day dressed as a volunteer.

A message on my phone confirmed my offer to volunteer, an offer I had no recollection of making,

It wasn't just that. Whenever I tried to remember anything about the previous day, I came up blank. I know I'd been here, but beyond that, my mind outright refused to budge or offer me any aid in the matter, and thus I remained as confused as ever even as I found myself standing inside the convention center.

Still, if there was one thing that made me feel better about this, one thing that made the whole mess seem somewhat worthwhile, it was the cosplayers.

Specifically, the women.

I don't mean that in a sexist sort of way, although I'd be lying if I said there weren't a great many attractive women in costume here. Rather, it was their choice of costumes that continually piqued my interest. Say what you will about video games, comic books, anime and the like- plenty of the female characters therein had a tendency to wear boots.

And a lot of them here were doing so right now.

For a man such as myself, it was a veritable treasure trove, a mecca for the boot fetishist, and one of the reasons I always enjoyed attending in the past. And even though my experience was being cut short so as to put me to work, it hadn't stopped me from taking in the sight of so many different kinds of boots on so many different women. Thigh-high, knee-high, ankle, latex and leather, every colour of the rainbow. It was amazing.

The fact that it was mid-July and the heat of the summer was in full effect outside only added to their appeal, a fact that I only realized when it decided to pop up from deep within the confines of my subconscious mind. How many of them would have sweaty, stinky feet by the time the con ended and they were finally freed from the confines of their chosen footwear?

I shook my head, unsure where that particular thought had come from, even as the lingering traces of it made my cock start to stir in my shorts. I shrugged it off as best I could, and returned my attention to the floor of the convention center and the countless booted ladies therein.

The more of them I saw, the harder my cock grew, and if I had the time I was certain I'd have headed off to the washroom to beat one out as I had in the past. Yet even that idea refused to take root, and instead, I remained where I was, watching and waiting and wondering what I was expected to do.

Which is when my eyes fell upon one pair of boots in particular.

A familiar set of shiny, knee-high black leather boots.

Janet's.

Even before we'd first crossed paths in our College's Artistic Club, I'd spotted her here without knowing who she was. Janet was a regular attendee herself, although unlike me, she'd always seemed to have been a volunteer, sporting the same red volunteer shirt with the convention logo plastered on the front of it as I currently was.

Somehow, regardless of all the rest around it, her boots seemed to stand out above the rest. Alongside her pale legs and black shorts, my eyes were drawn to them and her more than anything else I'd seen thus far. The fact that she'd seemingly chosen to wear them even in the heat of summer immediately caused the same intrusive thought to return in earnest, bringing with it plenty of blood flow to my already erect.

The thing was, it wasn't the first time I'd seen her wear them this summer. We'd actually been spending a fair amount of time together ever since the previous Halloween, in which she'd come over and, somehow, we'd made love, a fact that even now seemed strange.

It wasn't that Janet wasn't attractive- she was. And frankly, between the pale skin, long dark hair, and propensity for boots, she was very much my type. It was just, whenever I tried to chart the course of how we'd gone from strangers in a club room to friends with benefits- not having jumped to the titles of boyfriend and girlfriend as of yet, I could only recall scattered fragments.

Sure I was enjoying spending time with her, as well as what came with it, but I'd be remiss if I didn't say I was still confused about a great many things where she was concerned.

"I've been looking all over for you," Janet said as she approached, a smile plastered all over her face and her hands on her hips.

"Really?" I sputtered out, unsure if we'd made plans to meet up or anything of the sort before my brain reminded me that we were sporting the same shirt and thus on the same 'team'.

Janet rolled her eyes. "Of course silly. I'm in charge of volunteers, and that means I need to make sure everyone is doing their jobs. Including you."

Hearing her say it like that made all the sense in the world, and for a moment I was embarrassed I'd even had to ask. Of course, she'd been looking for me- I'd been standing around aimlessly since I'd arrived. It was clearly time for me to be put to work. Whatever that meant.

Taking hold of my arm, Janet started leading me through the crowded floor of the convention center, bobbing and weaving her way along like a seasoned pro. All the while, my eyes remained fixated on her booted feet, so much so that all the others around us seemed to fade into the background in a haze.

A haze that seemed to be filling my head the longer Janet was beside me.

"So, you're in charge of everyone?" I asked dumbly, trying in vain to get my head on straight as we moved along.

"Yup," Janet replied, never breaking her stride. "People like to say I crack a good whip."

She winked as she said that, and immediately my mind flashed to an image of Janet dressed as a dominatrix, covered in leather and with a whip in hand. An image that felt far more real to me than it should have if it were a simple fantasy I'd conjured up.

We'd crossed almost the entirety of the floor, passing other volunteers along the way, most of whom simply nodded but a few who stopped Janet to ask her something or other about the convention. She really knew her stuff, delegating tasks as if she were running the entire operation herself.

Eventually, we arrived at a small door far away from the crowd. One which simply read "Volunteers Only."

I watched as Janet opened it and pulled me inside before shutting the door behind us. The room was spartan, likely only used during convention season, with a couch against the wall, a table with two chairs, a fridge and a coffee machine on a shelf in the corner.

For a moment, I assumed this was going to be some sort of impromptu training session to get me up to speed before I was sent back out to do something. But the moment we stepped inside and the smell of the packed convention faded behind us, something else quickly replaced it.

Something awfully familiar to me.

The scent filled the room almost immediately, and as it did the haze around my mind grew thicker, my nose instinctively breathing in whatever it was as if my life depended on it.

Janet looked over at me with a predatory grin, looking much like the hungry tigress she was when the mood overtook her. "Finally. I was wondering when we'd have some alone time here. Slave."

Upon hearing that word, my mind went blank and my eyes glazed over, the programming I'd forgotten about kicking in as the wondrous scent- Janet's sweaty, stinky feet I quickly realized, continued filling the room as well as my nose and washing over my brain like a never-ending tidal wave.

I dropped to my knees, my face immediately pressing against her booted feet like a hungry dog, desperate for more of the scent the sweet leather was hoarding all for itself. Much as I adored boots, in that moment, I knew my true desire lay within them. Janet's intoxicating feet were all I wanted. All I needed.

"I've got you so well trained," she said with a giggle, stepping back and locking the door behind her. Then she took a seat by the table and held her booted feet up though just out of reach. "You have NO IDEA how long I've wanted to have someone like you here with me at a con."

Somewhere in the nether regions of my brainwashed mind, a spark of curiosity slowly crawled out, and my eyes must have revealed its existence seeing as Janet smiled. "Every year, I walk around this place for hours and hours, and by the end of it, my poor feet are so sore and so sweaty. They need someone to show them some love and care... Someone like you."

My mind understood her completely, and instinctively, I crawled closer and began kissing her boots for all they were worth, wanting nothing more than to show my desire and devotion to them and to Janet herself. She giggled but didn't tell me to stop, and thus I kept showering them with attention and affection even as the scent trapped inside slowly seeped out and into my waiting nose.

"Good boy... And to think, I was worried you wouldn't want to volunteer for such an important position... But then again, you didn't want to volunteer at all before I changed your mind."

For a moment, I didn't know what she meant, nor did I care as my lips continued to press against the warm leather of her boots. Not until she said a single word that held far more power than anyone could ever understand.

"Remember."

Beneath the haze, I did. I remembered Janet coming by my apartment yesterday after the convention had let out. Something that seemed fairly normal even before I recalled that whenever she visited, she reinforced her control over me. And she did just that, with an added caveat.

She'd asked if I'd be interested in volunteering on the final day, telling me they were short-staffed and it'd mean a lot to her... I'd said no, but a few choice words from her as well as the placing of her sweaty feet on my crotch melted my resistance and changed my opinion in seconds. I immediately sent a message to the head of volunteers.

Janet herself.

Then she allowed me to kiss her sweaty feet before making sure I forgot about the conversation until such a time as she allowed me to remember it. Like now.

I groaned as my lips kept kissing the leather and my cock straining against my shorts. Angry as I was at being controlled yet again, I knew there was nothing I could do about it. Not only was I already here- both as a volunteer and as her submissive foot boy, but her conditioning of me was so powerful, that all I could do was give in. Janet was in charge, in more ways than one.

Pulling her boots away, Janet unzipped them and slowly slipped them off before placing them right under my nose, allowing the scent deep inside to flow freely and overtake me even as her feet- covered as they were in a rather damp-looking pair of socks, hung there just out of reach.

The scent of both the boots and the socks completely overtook me, and I knew I was in trouble.

Janet peeled her socks off and put them on the table, then revealed her feet- already shiny with sweat, and shoved them onto my waiting face, smothering it. Somehow, the smell of her foot stink was even stronger than I remembered, and had she not been holding me in place, I was certain I would have passed out there and then.

"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe it, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out..."

She repeated that familiar sing-song mantra and it began to echo out in my otherwise empty head as her feet continued to press against my face, bouncing around and taking up more and more space as they became the only thing in my mind. The only thing that truly mattered.

I pushed against her feet, so sweaty after two days of the convention, her cheesy toes and filthy soles my entire world. I couldn't get enough, and as I repeated the words in time with her, drops of her foot sweat slipped into my mouth, adding more fuel to the fires of devotion and desire.

My head grew heavier with each and every repetition, my cock following suit, a dual level of complete submission to my beloved foot Mistress. I was loving every second of it, and so was she.

"So, here's how it's going to go," Janet began, even as I kept repeating her mantra under my breath. "I need to head back out to the convention in a few minutes. But whenever I return, you will be ready to worship my feet or rub them or whatever else I want. And you will do so until I tell you to stop. Your entire job today is to make sure they feel good... Think you can do that?"

She pulled her feet off my face, depriving me of them for a moment before lifting my head with her slick, sweaty toes so that I was gazing up at her. And we both knew there was only one answer I could give. Only two words that could claw their way up from my foot-addled mind.

"Yes, Mistress."

Janet smiled, then stuck her big toe into my mouth. The taste of sweat, dirt and boot leather filled it, overtaking my taste buds and frying whatever lingering brain cells were even still working. Even without being told- as if I even needed to be told anymore, I began sucking it gently, moving along to her other toes when I was finished and making sure each one received the same treatment.

Then she pulled them out, but instead of offering me the other foot, she slipped them both back into her boots- without socks, and stood up. "Alright, I need to head out. But don't worry, I'll be back before you know it... In the meantime, I want you to kneel there and edge your cock while you repeat my words over and over."

I nodded, pulling down my shorts and boxers and freeing my rock-hard erection. Janet smirked, then picked up her socks from the table and handed them to me. "Here. Sniff these as well. Wouldn't want you to be deprived of my sweet, stinky foot scent while I'm gone now would we?"

Without a word, I held one of her socks against my face, the damp, sweat-drenched fabric practically sticking to me as my other hand slid down and wrapped around my aching cock and started to stroke it. "Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out..."

Janet smiled and stepped out the door, locking it behind her. I barely even noticed, so focused was I on her commands, her programming so entrenched in my foot-addled brain as to be second nature to me now. I didn't need to think about anything. All I needed to do was repeat Janet's words.

"Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out."

"Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out."

"Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out."

"Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out."

With each new repetition, my hand slowly moved up and down my shaft, refusing to increase in speed even as I grew more and more desperate. I wasn't sure, but I had my suspicions that was another aspect of my programming- I was unable to cum, or even to come close, without Janet's explicit command. All I could do was edge myself over and over.

So I did.

The more I stroked, the more blood flowed down to my desperate and aching cock, leaving my already defenseless brain to be overtaken again and again by the dual assault of Janet's mantra and her stinky sock. The scent weaved its way in and around as it always did, rendering me little more than putty to be molded however my Mistress wanted.

Even when she wasn't around, she made sure I remained docile and submissive, and I wondered briefly how often we'd done this. How many times before had she left me alone with her socks or her boots and simply let me brainwash myself without need of her? There was no way to be certain, not unless she deemed it worth remembering.

I don't know how much time passed- seconds, minutes, hours, Janet likely walking around the convention center floor and her feet growing sweatier and stinkier with every step, but eventually, the lock clicked open and the door followed suit, and my beloved foot Mistress stepped back inside to find me exactly where she'd left me.

She smiled at the sight of my hand wrapped tightly around my now precum-covered shaft, her sock pressed against my face and her words still spilling out from my lips with each and every stroke. "Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out." "Breathe in, breathe out. The smell goes in, the mind goes out."

Locking the door, Janet walked over to the couch and plopped down, snapping her fingers and breaking me free from the trance I'd been in since she left.

Immediately I crawled over to her, never ceasing in my repetition, having said those words so much that it felt as if they were the only words I even knew anymore. Or at the very least, the only ones that truly mattered.

Without a word, Janet pointed to her boots, and I quickly unzipped them and pulled them off, revealing her incredible feet once more. The scent of them practically smacked me in the face, but I didn't care. I took hold of her left foot and began to gently rub it, massaging the sole and the heel and even slipping my fingers in between each toe even as her other foot crept up and onto my feet.

The scent and sensation of Janet's foot resting against my mouth and nose as well as the feeling of her soft, sweaty sole in my hands, was more than my cock could stand. I honestly thought I would cum right then and there but, again, something inside my mind prevented it from happening.

"Mmm, that feels so good slave," Janet said as my fingers rubbed along and her foot did the same. "You have no idea how sore these babies get out there... So good they have someone like you to take care of them. And you love taking care of my feet, don't you?"

Even with her foot on my face, I knew she expected an answer. And in truth, there really only was one I could give. The truth. "Yes, Mistress. I love taking care of your feet."

Janet smiled, then slipped her toes into my mouth once more and allowing me to suck the sweat from them. Then she switched them around, allowing me to rub her right and suck her left, the moans slipping out from her lips pushing me on even as my cock desperately dripped for her and her feet.

Again, just when I thought there would be more, she slipped her boots on and headed back, leaving me aching there with her socks on my face and my cock in my hands.

We repeated this dance a half-dozen times throughout the day, Janet returning for a few minutes at a time to receive quick foot rubs and tongue baths from me before leaving me once again to repeat her mantra and edge until my world was nothing more than her words and my aching cock.

12