Convention Weekend with Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped up and began packing.

"Keep me posted," Linda said, "I'll go get Kevin a to-go coffee for the road. It's a drive."

"Thank you," mom and I said simultaneously. "Don't change, we have to go."

Mom bolted for her room and came out her "mom shorts" and a sweatshirt to ward off the cool evening air. I was already mostly packed and in a few minutes we were hugging Linda goodbye and taking off.

We made it to the gate of the neighborhood and I tapped the wheel impatiently.

"I'm a terrible person," mom said, "but we're not going home."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"There was no fire. But I have the rest of your surprise. Let's go." We headed for the freeway, but she directed me away from the 5 and suddenly we were cruising down the 101, trading in the busy LA lights for rural Ventura County.

My heart was racing. I shook my head in disbelief as I flew down the 101, careful not to go too fast. Not as fast as my heart was going...

As we drove, her hands wondered up my thigh, but otherwise all was quiet and mundane. She had a devious smile, but kept the radio on and didn't talk except to give directions.

Finally we got to Ventura and at two in the morning pulled into a small beachside inn. Pulling into the office, mom got out and knocked on the window. A few minutes later she was back with a room key. I was about to explode. My chest, my head, my cock, all of it. I was at a romantic beachside hotel with my mom for a "surprise" at 2 AM?

I parked and got out.

"Mom," I said, grabbing her from behind as she grabbed her bag from the hatch of the suburban, kissing her cheek, "are you serious?"

"It's Carol tonight," she said, flirtily rubbing her ass up against my crotch as she pretended not to notice my kiss, "Get your bag and let's go."

I grabbed my duffel and started to close the hatch. "No, get the hangup bag too," she insisted. The tux top I had worn was carefully placed in there, and I had a light bulb moment as we made our way to our door.

Once inside, I put my bags away. Mom wasted no time swatting my feely hands away, and taking her bag to the bathroom and locking the door. "Put the tux back on and wait for me on the bed," she commanded. I put the jacket back on, buttoned my shirt back up, and threw the tie, which I'd taken off, back around my neck. There was nothing else I could do with it and I hoped she'd understand.

I sat on the end of the bed, hearing a flurry of muffled activity in the bathroom and coming to terms with a brazen, WTF reality I was about to face. My heart was still racing. "This can't be healthy," I thought, realizing no girl had ever made my heart race so fast, and then laughing at myself. "If I die, who cares. This is fucking awesome," the less pragmatic devil on my shoulder said.

I had to kill some time. I went to the window and watched the moon dance on the waves in the near distance. A ship was barely visible in the moonlight, moving slowly off the coast. Normally I'd be ecstatic at the view, but I couldn't concentrate. "Music" I thought.

I jumped on the bed and began to operate the AM/FM alarm radio, and scanning through the stations. It was a process (back then you had to actually hand tune even "digital" radios most of the time), and I finally found some good country station. It didn't feel right, so I kept scanning. Jazz was the only other station the room got clearly, and it seemed to fit. I was tinkering with getting the perfect frequency when the door opened to the bathroom.

I expected mom to do what I had done, change back into her dress and so on, but what met me was totally unexpected. Her eyeshadow was even darker than before, her blush darker, lips red, and her hair down. Her bangs were just covering the tops of her eyes and she had no dress on. Instead she had a dark blue corset with black lace trim. A half bra pushed her breasts up and her nipples were hard in the cool air and as she leaned on the corner wall coming out of the bathroom the tops of her breasts jiggled. The freckles moving set me off again, as if my raging hard on could get any harder... but it tried as I moved my eyes down to her legs and saw her back in nylons strapped up to her corset, and a pair of blue panties pulled over the straps. Her tall black heels and elbow length gloves finished it up.

"Oh fuck mom, Carol, whatever," I said. She pranced over and pulled my loose tie off before putting her hand behind my head and pulling me in to a kiss. Our tongues danced and she rubbed my chest through my tuxedo shirt and her gloves. Her kisses were passionate, but she didn't linger on my mouth. She pulled her face away and looked me up and down, still rubbing my chest.

"I want you to fuck me Kevin. All over this room, all night."

I felt a load of precum coming to the surface of my dick head when she said that. It was a fire in my loins I'd never felt before, and I pulled her close and kissed her again. Her nipples on my clothed chest were too much and I began to undress myself. As we fell towards the bed, my lovely mother on top of me, she flicked off the main lightswitch and we were left with residual light from the moon and lights across Ventura bay.

The moon was full, or close to it, and so it wasn't like I couldn't see what was happening. The curtains were wide open, and the contrast between her tanned portions and porcelain white was still there, but different. She grinded her lovely mound on my groin for a few minutes, still kissing me as our faces were wrapped in her dark hair. Finally her hand found my buckle again as my hands began to grope her tits. I gently pulled and kneaded them, while she went down on me. Kissing my mushroom head for the third time this weekend, she wasn't her usual gentle self... she plunged down on my cock, slobbering and sucking hard and fast.

After only a plunge or two she pulled her mouth off and kissed my mouth while her gloved hands jacked me off. "Get my panties off, now," she demanded. I awkwardly moved my hands from her breasts and scrambled for her panties. She slowly kept kissing and jacking me while moving her legs to facilitate the removal of the panties until they got stuck on the heel of her, well, heels. She broke the flow long enough to reach down and get the panties off, and I took the opportunity to kick my shoes off and fully remove my clothes. As I peeled my socks off, she leaned over and rubbed my back and kissed the back of my neck. She had removed her gloves and her arm wrapped around my waist to let her pretty hand slowly, softly pump my dick. I watched by moonlight, mesmerized at her hand's talent and technique as her mouth and hair tickled the back of my neck and head.

I turned around and lightly pushed her out of the way to lay back down. She gracefully mounted me, and the moonlight highlighted her naked mound. It was mostly shaved, with a Brazilian strip left going down to her clit. I slid my hands up her nylon covered thighs and grabbed her thick ass as she used her hand to maneuver my dick into her moist pussy.

"Oooh shit mom," I said, discarding calling her Carol. I was fucking my mom, and it was awesome.

"Oh baby, yes," she said as she leaned forward, her hands on my chest. Her body was fucking me, her mouth open in a never ending moan as her fingers pressed against my chest and her mound pressed against my abdomen, grinding me with my dick still inside her.

I can't really describe how she looked or how I felt. The moonlight on her skin, her face, a face I knew so well, shrouded by hair and makeup giving off a mystique of exotically intriguing newness... then her white thighs, the part I could see above the constricting stocking bands, warm and plump in my hands as her pussy clenched my cock using muscles I didn't know a woman had.

She leaned over me so I could take her barren nipples into my mouth, and while they were pushed up and the nipples exposed the corset prevented me from fully kneading the fullness of her breasts. I began to untie the back, but she sat up and, without stopping her rhythmic, slow, entrancing motion she began unclipping the front of the corset. Parts of her I'd never seen came gushing out, and her breasts, usually upheld by exterior support, fell into their natural sway.

If you had asked me 48 hours prior to this whether I would have been turned on by a forty something woman with obvious signs of motherhood, 18 year old Kevin would have laughed and told you to fuck off, assuming it was a joke. Somehow this was extremely hot though, and my hands began grasping at her breasts, squeezing them gently as she continued her slow grinding.

As my hands slid down the inside of the newly opened corset along her breasts and down her sides, I felt my body tensing up.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum, ohhhh shit, mom," I felt my toes curling as she kept pumping me and clenching me with her vagina's muscles. She reached behind herself and lightly cupped and massaged my balls, and I lost it. Ropes of cum shot inside of her as I moaned into orgasm. She leaned over and kissed me deeply as my orgasm subsided.

"Can you keep going baby," she asked in my ear as softly kept clenching me and ever so lightly pumping.

"Oh yes," I said, my eyes still closed as I processed what just happened. I opened them and saw her in the moonlit glory of mid-sex sweat and passion. Her skin was glistening as she slowly picked speed back up. For a few moments my cock was so sensitive it hurt, but it was still hard and I was still enjoying basking in her scent, her motions and her sounds.

"I came inside you mom," I said, suddenly concerned. I hadn't even thought of the implications of it, and my ex had finished me by jacking me off both times we'd had sex. Even with a condom we took no chances. This sex, tonight, with my mom, had just been pure lust and passion.

"It's ok honey," she said softly, leaning over and kissing my forehead. I had let my mind take over and my cock had started going limp. She dismounted me, and unstrapped the corset hanging from her stocking garter straps. Laying her head down on my chest, rubbing my chest with one hand, she spoke again, "They make pills for that honey. I knew what I was doing."

"Really? I thought they only worked most of the time."

"Well it's not primetime for that kind of thing, sweetie. We're fine. Don't worry."

Her leg was thrown over mine, and she was slowly grinding her mound against my thigh.

"what's the matter, mom?"

"Baby I'm not done yet. I hope you aren't, either."

She looked up at me and we kissed. She rolled on top of me and began lightly stroking my re-hardening dick, still sopping and sticky with our love sauce. She was heavier than my ex had been, but I found it highly satisfying to have her pressed up on my skin and I reached my arm around her and grabbed her nude ass as it thrust forward, gyrating as her mound continued to be pleased on my thigh. I could feel my thigh getting wet and between her gyrations and hand stroking my member I was about ready to go again.

I had had enough of being on bottom, and with a sudden burst of adrenaline I rolled her over onto her back and kicked her legs apart with my own. She bit her lip as I fumbled my inexperienced cock towards her love hole, and she gracefully reached down and guided me into her. In my haste I had left her head hanging over the side of the bed, but she looked up at the floor and left her gorgeous neck open for my kisses. I sucked and licked my way from her chest to her chin as I pumped in and out of her perfect pussy, which was clenching me again. Her chest was heaving with heavy breathing as my hands fumbled over her breasts, stomach, sides, ass, legs, whatever they could reach.

One of my fingers found the top of her stocking and I instinctively slid it down. She gasped as I grabbed her newly naked legs. My hand found her knee hough and folded her leg back on herself. I decided to pull the other stocking off, too, and in the moonlight her porcelain colored legs shone bright with our love sheen.

I pushed myself off of her, still inside her pussy but with our chests apart. My body left hers in a shadow, with random parts of her body popping in and out of the light as I pumped her and she fucked me back. I pulled her back close, laying on top of her, cradling her head in my hands and kissing her. I couldn't take it. I was going to cum again, and I picked up speed frantically as my body began convulsing with pre-orgasm excitement.

"Mmmmmm" her mouth, muffled from being kissed, started, "Mmmph babe... don't MMMM STOOPPPP" she called out. I kept pumping hard, not realizing that my motions were pushing her further off the bed. She reached out, the bed being just close enough to the wall for her to stabilize herself. I got up on my knees, my cock almost coming out of her, and pulled her up onto my lap. Her legs wrapped around me, her arms around my neck and my arms pulling her body close. A few more shallow, passionate, hard grinds and she began cumming.

I had never seen a woman cum in real life before, or felt one cum on my cock. This was transfixing. Every ounce of her being clinched onto me, and we became like one person for a brief moment. I was too excited and before she finished her orgasm I had unloaded my seed deep into her excitedly twitching pussy.

Her mouth stayed locked on mine, and for a few minutes we slowly kissed with my cock just sitting inside her, sitting inside my own mother who was sitting naked on my lap.

After a few more slow kisses, she began to fall exhausted onto the bed. The duvet cover was soaked almost all over, so we kicked the comforter off the bed and pulled the sheets up. We stayed nude all night, and as she passed out on my chest, I fell into a deep, satisfied slumber. My overthinking was gone, at least for now, and as the moon set over the water the sun rose on a new era in mom and I's relationship.

TBC...?

12