Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away and came round onto the bed and presented his throbbing cock to me greedily I sucked down hard and swirled my tongue around his tip. Daddy turned his attention back to sweetie and gave me a choice of picking a toy from my bag as a reward for me being a good girl. Only one? I had hard decision; I caught sight of my chained nipple clamps and thought perfect. I quickly applied them then gasped as Daddy tugged on them, the pain sweet.

I watched the writhing body next to mine and had an idea of passing my pinwheel over - I had always loved it and wondered if she would do to. I watched her quiver against her bonds as Daddy ran the wheel down her then gasped as he moved the wheel over to my back. I was then ordered to lie back. He released S from the bed then guided her head between my legs.

A little unsure at first she started to lap at me, it was gently and nice I closed my eyes and rested my head back to savour the pleasure, I heard her gasp and glanced up to see Daddy slide into her.

Daddy leant over to me and gave me permission to cum as often as I could, suddenly her fingers were in my hole and she was plunging in and out of me her tongue still swirling I arched my back lost in the pleasure and sensations. I could feel the heat swimming over my body as a wave of pure pleasure took me over I carne hard over her fingers and for only the 3rd time in my life squirted. As I was still coming down her fingers sped up and I tipped over and exploded again.

I could hear her moans and Daddy's groans but I was so lost they seemed to come from a distance. We collapsed in a heap and Daddy removed her blindfold.

We all cradled in together. I stroked Daddy's neck and chest and snuggled in. A check of the time and my gorgeous new friend had to go I asked her if it was ok if I kissed her and for a good while we were lost in each other. Our tongues exploring. Feeling content. Daddy saw her out and I collapsed sleepily onto the bed.

I came to moments later to Daddy's kisses as he took his tongue to me then thrust into me. I was once again happily filled and quickly was asking permission to cum which was swiftly granted. A change of angle and it wasn't long before I was peaking again I looked at Daddy and asked confident he would let me no Princess not yet. Hang on. I groaned and obediently held back taking every ounce to try and stop it he picked up pace and I could feel the heat rising, Daddy please please I was utterly desperate now hanging right on the edge at last I got the nod, I exploded all around him and for the 2nd time that day squirted!

I wanted Daddy in my ass badly and begged him he was reluctant but at my beseeching eyes pressed against me, his thick cock pressing against my hole, I pushed back determined to take him and he slowly and carefully pushed in taking that last hole that we had yet to explore together. Pain and pleasure collided and I began to shake.

Daddy swiftly took care of me pulled out and held me close and we lay there in each other's arms content and happy.

_____________________________________________________

**Chanelle's Story (Sweetie)**

I had wanted to experiment with a female for a long time but I had always been too nervous to try and I'd never had the opportunity before today.

The opportunity came when I had been talking to nick for a little while and it was this morning that he had asked if I wanted to meet himself and a friend of his for some naughty fun. I thought he was honestly joking but he wasn't and I was really nervous.

Nick wanted to meet me at half past eleven and I had some errands to run at one in the afternoon so I wouldn't have much time for fun. Then I thought why not so I had a shower and dried my hair and popped my black dress on wearing no bra and a black thong.

Making sure that I had what I needed I set off my heart racing, thoughts going through my head as I drove to the meeting place. Thinking what on earth have I got myself in for, do I like girls in this way, being worried altogether if I didn't like it that I wouldn't be able to stop and leave.

When I got there I could already see Nick's car parked up with the engine running and I parked in a spot opposite. I turned my car off and I messaged nick to say that I had arrived. He replied saying that I could come over to his car but although I had spent time with him before I was super anxious and so I messaged to say that I didn't want to do anything in his car. He replied saying that we could just talk if I had wanted. I wrote back asking when his friend was coming and he said that his friend was coming and was two minutes away. I still stayed in my car thinking to myself whether I actually wanted to do this and whether I could do it. Nick's friend had arrived and he was already of his car waiting and they both walked over to my car. I was worried and started to panic in my head, then I just said 'fuck it' and 'be brave' to myself and as I opened the door as nick was on the other side pulling the door and I got out and shut the door.

That was the first time that I had seen Ruby, Nick's friend who was a petite woman wearing a funky dress which I liked and pink heels. We then made our way to the house which was just a minutes' walk away but to me it felt like forever as I knew what would be happening when we got there.

When we got to the house Ruby took her shoes off first, then nick as they walked up the stairs. I took time to take my shoes off as I was still anxious and made my way slowly up the stairs and into the bedroom. Ruby and Nick were already there and I put my bag down when nick asked me if I was ok, I said I was and he started to take my hoodie off and then he pulled my dress over my head and I held my breath as I was super nervous. Then my dress was off and I was just standing there in my thong in front of them both. Nick then told me to get on the bed which I obliged and I lay on my back. He then placed the blindfold on me and then asked me whether I wanted to be tied up and I said yes sir. He then tied my hands to the bed so I couldn't move my arms which raised my anticipation level and I was getting turned on as I knew what could be happening next. As my blindfold was on I didn't know what was going on as Ruby was then on the bed beside me and my mind was going to all sorts of places then the next thing I know Nick's down there, with his mouth! He ate me which was an experience that I had only had a few times before but it just made me hotter and then he put his fingers there too and oh my god it felt amazing. Ruby then started to eat me, and then pushed her fingers inside me and I didn't think a woman could do this to me. I think Nick was fucking her too which was sending my mind crazy. Then I felt Nick enter me and oh my, it felt great, he then had my legs up which made him hit the right spot. He must have been using his hands on her too! Nick then asked me if I wanted to try something else...

Nick then untied my hands from the bed keeping them cuffed together and he then guided me to Ruby and this was the first one I have ever touched a naked woman before and so I was super nervous but I was willing and open to trying new things. Before I knew it I was between her legs and I then tasted for the first time ever what a woman's lady parts actually tasted like. I didn't mind it so I did my best with my tongue as I didn't know what I was doing so I just tired what I felt was right. After a little bit I used one of my fingers and pushed it into her heard her sounds really turned me on and then I inserted another finger into her and she moved and so I assumed that it was a good feeling. All the while nick had been fucking me from behind so I was trying to concentrate on Ruby whilst being fucked turned me on so much. I then touched Ruby's spot inside her as I hear her moan and I was like fuck this really turns her on this much? So I kept on going using my fingers inside her so I went faster and before I knew it she squirted so much it went all over my hand and the bed as it was warm but I had never felt anything like that before. I kept going and it kept on coming and then nick by that point was on the side. After this we just cuddled and then me and Ruby kissed each other and Nick told me the time and I thought that to run my errands I'd have to leave as I wouldn't be able to stay. Though I really did want to stay and was really tempted to but my errands were really important. So until the next time...

___________________________________

12