All Comments on 'Conversations'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments (Page 2)
dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The good points of the story:

1. Straightforward going after all, no restraint except for not showing evidence to the father in law. Why not? Why playing holier that thou in that little instance? In real life the gloves would be off and there would be no Geneva Conventions on either side.

2. Sort of a reasonable cheating plot not some wacko insane female as in many LW BTB stories.

Negatives:

1. The end rebound "Aggie" looks like a rather low life choice of a female, it is not looking good at all and it actually looks like a character potentially even worse than Amy.

2. If "Mike" was going for swinging before he met "Amy" how blind was his wife? That little detail does not add up, it seems you made it up for a good cheating plot but you failed to explained the relation between "Mike" and his wife which does not add up.

3. Like many BTB stories this one stinks with a strange mix of puritanism attached to some level of pornography. I find it rather strange that writers that like to sermonize go into some perfunctory pornographic details. [There is even one guy here in LW that writes BTB stories and incest stories. Way to moralize, indeed.] I see not reason for perfunctory sex scene in a BTB story with pontification intent.

All in all not too bad but nothing exceptional either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. The one thing that strikes me about these stories of Literotica, is how understanding and sensitive, the cheated on husband is, to everyone else’s feelings. I see either this, or the husband going down hill, allowing this to destroy him. In my experience, the husband would be declaring war on wifey, especially with the comments the two of them made about him, and the long term cheating.

The author hinted about some revenge, but never really articulated what the effects were. At the end of the day, the three swingers were free, to ply their game in another town. And wifey is in a new relationship, and hubby is happy for her. I call bullshit- That’s not the way it works, in life!

I gave it 3 stars for effort, zero for realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading literally hundreds of stories here I still have no clue as to why a spouse would cheat.

I just can’t imagine doing that to your love.

After 50+ years of marriage I’m seriously considering hiring an “escort” for some sexual relief since the last intercourse with my wife was over 15 years ago & the longest blowjob she can manage is ten minutes.

But I’ll tell her about it before it happens & give her a chance first.

And it will be only oral with a paid partner,no emotional relationship.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could totally understand getting a divorce & then living with her still.

Too much good after all those years together to loose, but living from then on as friends with benefits.

Bill

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
nope.

I couldn't reconcile to this story. It started out good until the end when the author tried to make this man into a sex machine. If he was as good as the author try's to make him? Why would the wife be cheating?

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Haha. Fucking pig

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

2* Cry cry cry wimp. What revenge? What is the difference between to and too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great wife Aggie is, you can trust and be proud of her. "I want you to fuck my ass" she yelled while bending over the table, spreading her asscheeks apart. The perfect wife... give me a fu*king break. Such stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just like Goldie Locks not to little, or to much, but just right.

thanks

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This doesn't work. Despite the many conversations, there was no advancement of the overall plot. He was going to divorce her because she cheated. All that happened was the author reiterating that statement. All in all, it was very anticlimactic.

I believe some of the other lit author comments were more camaraderie than honest. Calling this top shelf? No, it's not. The comment from Jim about Fire and Brimstone vs realism, that may be true. The wife cheated and the husband divorced her. That alone doesn't sustain a plot as he well knows. The author discusses how bad the disrespect and behavior was but it isn't defined. Why she all of a sudden had the slut ray hit her wasn't defined. The fact he gets a new woman in the end is such a trope and largely very unrealistic.

Please.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I'm assuming that because the title is "Conversations" that you wanted to highlight the conversations, even though they're clearly defined by the context. But once you decided to have them, they should have been delineated better, maybe with bold text.

\

Some of the dialog attributions were a bit awkward.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Oh, A cheater?

This author went all over the northeastern seaboard telling everyone the same story. Not even sparing his or her parents nor his boss or the assholes wife and children, He broke up a lot of families just to get revenge on Amy. Unfortunately for us. We had to keep reading the same thing over and over again. Then at the end, he finds the perfect wife? Come on. Give us a break. If he couldn't satisfy Amy, and she had to go looking. why are we going to believe that five years later at fifty, all of a sudden he's turned into the best lover for Aggie? There's always a reason a wife wanders. And it's not cause she's being satisfied at home.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

great well written story, you have to excuse the vast number of cuckold and cuckold lovers on this site. If there is any kind of punishment that is acted out or if the husband doesn't lick the dried cum from the fouled pussy of the used whore then you'll get some of the comments here. He can't find the perfect wife because he outed the whore, the talks should have been written better or why could he have talked to her before destroying their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last few paragraphs actually ruined this. He's had his life cratered by a cheating slut, so ends up with some woman that he comes home to, with her lubing up her ass and yelling at him to fuck it like a gutter slut? Fuck, that's dark

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

I don't understand the "Few drops of Cum" thing. I'm 63 years old and squirt like a frikken FIRE HOSE! Men do NOT produce LESS SPERM, They may get tired and not want sex as often BUT that is a minority of men. The same with wanting LESS sex, I want MORE - Over a week (7days) I can go 10- 12 times, with one or maybe even two nights of just cuddling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is with this "I know she is a cheating lying stealing immoral untrustworthy slut, but you have to love your mum" bullshit? What a load of hypocritical bullshit. What about saying

"I know she is a cheating lying stealing immoral untrustworthy slut, but you have to love your wife, as you promised.

How hypocritical to expect his kids to do something that they had never promised to do, when he cannot do something he had promised to do.

Why on earth would he bother getting a secret hiding place to sort himself out and then tell his mother where he is going. She had just told him she would not lie to his wife. His wife is coming over to see them. The very first question when she arrives and he is not there will be where is he? Mum is not going to lie. Or is she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many of you author's bring anal sex in to your stories like it is the best thing on earth. I would seriously like to know what percentage of women worldwide orgasm while having anal sex. I know this is fiction but you destroyed a good story with the end. I have never found my wife bent over anything waiting for me when I get home. Probably been to busy with her boss or massively endowed lovers and obviously too sore. I enjoy lots of these stories but many are ruined by the ending. Still, thank you for story, why the hell should I complain when it is free of charge. I will move on to the next one and hope for a better ending. Once again thank you author, I hope you are keeping safe and well. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 2 years ago

Aggie-land! Best place to be!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
How

As he was getting divorced,how did he afford a lakeside property?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Has evidence that shows how bad they were and only shows a single picture of kissing!!

Definitely a posture boy for wimpy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE CUCK MC TELLS HIS DAUGHTERS TO RESPECT THE SKANK MOTHER YET SKANK HAD NO RESPECT FOR HER FAMILY!! WORTHLESS CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHY WAS THE CUCK MC NOT SHOWING HIS DAUGHTERS OR FRANK THE FULL EVIDENCE...NO MAN, HE IS FUCKIMG WEAK WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way this CUCK MC interacts with his mother, mother in law,skank's swinging best friend, they all override him insisting he speaks to and forgives the skank!! This is one weak wimp cuck who should grow a pair and man up!!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I couldnt really rate this very high, though I do have to say the bitchy small dicked anons below really got their panties in a wad for no reason and what they're crying over clearly isnt WORTH FUCKIGN SHOUTING ABOUT!!!

The problem was you went the full on cliched route between his mom not wanting him to basically get over it (note to ALL writers, literally no more than about 1 in 10,000 parents of a cheated on spouse will ever ask them to get over it) and her swingers friend pulling the same routine has been so over done that it drags every story its included in right down.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Story (4 Stars)

A really good story line. What made it an excellent story to me was the different types of conversations. While I was hoping to find a real strong BTB. I truly enjoyed the way the story went. That is what made it excellent and garnered ⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me.

I have read a number of your stories and most all of them are good stories ⭐⭐⭐. Your writing is fun to read and can be interesting because of the outcomes you create.

Keep writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fascinating story. Kept me interested throughout. Good job. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed a well written story until the last few paragraphs in the epilogue. The whole subject of Aggie and the MC Is unnecessary, ludicrous and detracts from the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had to quit reading. He won't show evidence. You Are Responsible For Your Actions and have to be held accountable. Know it's not reality But look at society as few want people accountable instead of sound bites,spin doctors etc.

I try to give authors a few chances. Not all can be Vademonium1, FTDS etc. Can accept reconciliation if earned. BUT wimps who don't want to hold people accountable. Not happening

boneham21boneham21almost 2 years ago

Gave it 4*. Not enough retaliation against the cheating slut wife. Once they pull shit like this they have no right to be treated like a respectable human! Good Story, well done!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Late thoughts -

\

"Don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself? Unless you're not telling me something, you haven't seen any evidence?" - If the PI report showed nothing, there'd be no need to meet.

DDAY55DDAY55almost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but I don't get it. A friend of mine was married for 35 years and they raised 4 great kids, then his wife went off the rails. I know it was very hard on him but they have no communication with each other and I can't see why he would want to. I'm no longer friends with her. I don't think the kids have much to do with her. My loyalty is with him and the hell with her. Why would anyone be like this MC and his mother still friends with her daughter-in-law, I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally, am author who knows that the tool that grips a piece of wood is spelled vise, not vice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story!!! Really enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out well and then...

...won't show the photos. How pathetically noble 🤮

...invites her to the cabin and seeves her linch and is oh so civilized. Remember she trash talked him to her lover? Dissed him home. Oh, don't forget those awful photos and vudeo. Really, simply to plebian and stupid. NO MAN would behave that way.

Poor marks on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, but the ending slumped like cement with way too much water to hold the story up. 3. Screwed a guaranteed 4. Potential for a 4.6 wherein I'd gave to have rounded off to 5. Alternative ending? Since, you sorta skipped the ending anyway, no harm, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would have been a 5 but amy lives happily ever after with seemingly zero repercussions sooooo 3 stars.

well woven story though

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

I thought you did a great job with this tale. No fisicuffs and/or firearms were used, and the language of the disrespected hubby was not outlandishly over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still don't understand why. Also, the part with Aggie at the end was brief and abrupt, so less enjoyable.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Why do husbands go off the deep end over this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lc69hunter - If you do not understand this, you are truly delusional. I have autism (a strange one) where I have a swathe of social issues missing. However, I fully understand the devastation and destruction infidelity does to a marriage. You are obviously not built that way. That said, I suggest you either read up on the subject or ask others about it because your lacking any knowledge in this area will do you no good what so ever. If you ever get into a marriage that is not open, it is likely you will be the adulterer. If you are in an open marriage, why are you married. It is only sex, no, it is adultery!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Kate is the only character for which I have any respect. The wimp should have made the kids and especially his mother watch every video and pic. If what the slut said was as bad as what you made it out to be, she should have been ostracized by all family and friends. Yoy really wimped him out big time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story. But think the wife would have had more problems with her daughters. The ending with Aggie was unnecessary and so out of line with the way the characters were portrayed.... Just Saying.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Ad it's been mentioned, and this is a common flaw in most stories of this genre. There was no atonement or comeuppance for her betrayal. And considering what and how she did it he was way too civil with her afterwards. Wishful thinking on the writers part.

Also for the anonymous poster six spots down, lc69hunter is a hypocritical piece of shit. He spews the facade of a bull but I'm betting he's a closet cream pie connoisseur. But a pathetic excuse for a "man" none the less...

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

"Ad it's been mentioned, and this is a common flaw in most stories of this genre. There was no atonement or comeuppance for her betrayal."

What? are you really that stupid?! She lost her life of 20-some-odd years. She's divorced. Her children don't like or respect her.

Comments like "she lost nothing" show how little the person knows about real life relationships. Just breaking up with someone you love (or think you love) is a pretty steep cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankyou for the smile at the end after the starkness of what went before.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

No apologies, no excuses, WTF ? The story would be better if the cheater expressed herself more. Just my take. Gave a 4 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big cock stories are asinine, at least they all end in disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, a writer uses the word vise to mean the tool that squeezes wood or some other material. A vice is something different entirely. That earned an extra star. JPB

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

A rubbish end to what had been a a relatively good story. How many young married couples have sex 2\3 times daily over a period of time. So you don't need more than half a brain to know a man in his 50's isn't likely to be able to do that either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Conversations were well done except the one with Amy. Just nothing. No pathos. No anything. Just she knows it is over. And the ending was unrealistic. Sigh.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

I Liked the story. Also think matter of fact divorce and no chance in hell conversation with the cheater are best. Levity at the end was welcome.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Call bull no realizm no woman i have known does rimjobs i wish, not enough retribution for the assholes.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Again. This is a great story, but I still don’t think Amy deserves happiness.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Good story!!!! I think Amy deserved a little more sorrow or at least tell us about it. Seems like he was more upset. But I guess that makes sense since she's the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story. Sadly a lot of commentators don't have much experience of life and the wide variety of people in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well

Liked the story. Telling via conversations is a nice approach and works well in the LW category.

For those concerned about the ex finding a steady guy and MC wanting her to be happy, it may not be all of him being nice. Ex seems to be one who has to call MC to talk about her personal life. I know of two friends whose ex would call and whine about problems with the relationship with her boyfriend. Rediculous, yes. But this is how some women are wired. Go figure.

Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 stars is generous.

1. Show the family one crude photo to end any BS from them re reconciliation.

2. Some parents he has; their FIRST MOVE is disregard not protecting him from Amy. Some mom ...NOT.

3. NO reason to talk to the ex at this time. None. And, why meet her in such an idyllic and OSOLATED place after which she could accuse him of anything! JUST STUPID.

4. If he is as torn up as you describe THE LAST things he would want would be hearing her side of the story...she's a lying cheat and her "explaination" are moot. As for taking chatty calls going foreward that only happens in amicable divorces.

His daughters repaired her relationship with her mother? I doubt that she'd do that if she'd read the report and seen photos. As her husband I wouldn't let an unrepentant whore anywhere near my family. Also, I' tell my wife that ANY cheating, in ANY form, resukts in divorce regardless of whatever it costs him. LAST, to obviate financial disaster for him, GET A PRE NUO. If she won't sign it I'd take it as a given she'd possibly cheat down the line knowing holding financial disaster over his head as a control tool.

Notice how the slut mom ever told him she was sorry for anything.

The above issues ruined what otherwise was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He invites her to lunch st the cabin? Utterly unrealistic nonsense. The reality would have been much different. - coffee shop or park.- she reads the PI report, photos and audio where she is trashing him.

He might forgive her-he's a better man than me if he can- but it's nonsense he still loves her. While not wishing evil on her he would care less if she's happy.

Also, show her new guy if she told him why her last marriage failed. If he says no, give him a copy of the PI report. [Once a cheater always a cheater.] He does not owe her ANY consideration.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

A funny story in many regards. I do not believe that firecracker Julie would’ve welcomed her mother back so easily, in fact l think she’d treat her mother worse than Kate. Likewise our hero telling his kids to be good to their mother despite what she did to destroy their family. I call bullshit on that one. I do not understand why Lit authors persist in carrying that tired trope forward in story after story.

The truth is much sadder in fact, the kids DO take seriously the death of their family and they end up hating the cheating destroyer. What man or woman tells their kids to forgive the cheater?

In truth, none.

The real kicker was our hero getting a real hyper sexual partner for his next wife.

Doesn’t every man want an Aggie, l ask you.

LOL!!! After all the cliches l give this 4/5, l enjoyed it.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

He should have burned her and Mike BAD for what they did. Oh well, it's your story, not mine.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

So you spoiled the story with the last 7 paragraphs. What garbage. And, why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The person who cheats doesn't deserve to have a happy rest of their life. Story was good until the cheater was back being happy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She'll never be as happy as you think anon below me. She ducked up her marriage and family. She knows it's completely her fault. She trash talked her husband during her affair. And he was gracious during the divorce. She's settling with her new man. The only man she truly wants, finds her disgusting. That's her new normal. Her daughters lost respect for her. Another new normal. She'll never be as happy and she can only sit and blame herself. Her ex is fucking some pretty thing 2 to 3 times a day and is truly happy. She's not happy. I'm sure some days she's content. But no longer happy. That's gone

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

GREAT story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a passive aggressive excuse for women, and constant little digs on masculinity. Just some cold hard facts, alot and I mean a lot a female traits are down right evil so much so it is written in almost ever religious text, mother nature raised some natural barriers to keep these traits controlled but science and technology have been superseding these barriers and allowing these traits in women to bloom. Society will have to learn to accept this fact and it will still be a long time before we'll be able to overcome them. Also to you millennials and snowflakes I'm 48 and can still knock a woman up, and will be able to do that 'till the day I die, if you are shooting drops or are feeling weak and powerless it is not your fault Society and governments have been feminising you for a long time even going so far as putting estrogen in your foods, you can counter it though with testosterone. Fact the average 20year old has 20% less testosterone than the average 20year old did 25 years ago, - we're being feminized

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your MC is such a pussy when dealing with the ex at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a bad effort. However, husband was actually pretty weak. Not a sissy or wimp, but pretty pathetic given the discrepect he learned of in the PI report. Wife pleading that he should consider staying together because she's going to a shrink is beyond selfish. The promise that she'd change and be faithful is completely worthless.. Once a cheating skank slut, always a cheating skank slut. Also, on a side note, it is virtually impossible to have another child exactly nine months after the previous one unless it is pre-mature by a couple of months.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I disagree that the MC is weak because of the treatment of his ex-wife at the end pf the story. I admit Ive never been in such a long relationship (Im much too young) I imagine that after 25 years, love doesnt simply go away. She cheated on him, and he divorced her, but the truth of the matter is given they share 2 daughters, he'll never be able to get a clean break from her. Their meeting gave them both closure, yes she asked about reconciliation, and he said no. If she hadn't she'd have been haunted by the what-if and never managed to move on. Don't get me wrong, I love BTB, and hate RAAC stories as much as the next reader, but this is neither. This is simply a look at the sad truth of so many broken marriages in this day and age. Someone cheats, you get divorced, and then you try to move on knowing that the person you once considered the most important person in the world will never be that again.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

My wife and I just found this gem, and a true gem it is. Too bad we are limited to just 5*. It deserves more. Sort of a morality play, that the MC doesn't give the cheater any second chances. Good for him. I'll bet the wife never cheats again.

StephBBStephBB10 months ago

I really liked this story, start to finish. My only reservation is that we did not hear much about the PI report. More importantly we did not hear about the disrespect. 25 years of marriage wrecked by one affair? Sure if she had humiliated him that would be fair, but just shagging? The course of true love is not always smooth and I would have hoped true love would have overcome a bump in the road.

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil10 months ago

To StephBB,

It was mentioned a couple times that in the PI report it was stated that the lovers Were Not Kind, in their get togethers/conversations, to their respective spouses.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

StephBB: spoken like a true woman that expects the man to forgive no matter what. They weren't just fucking... you can't do it for as long as they have without emotions coming to play. Even if it was just "shagging", it was a long term deal, not just a one time mistake. You question wrecking 25yrs for one affair? I wonder if you'd be so happy if your husband was screwing some woman for months on end. While it might not've been humiliation in a way, it was pure & total disrespect. I wonder if you're the one who's also in a long term adulterous situation, or do you think, as I wrote before, the husband should put up with/ forgive no matter what.

To the story, I agree with StephBB there should've been more discussed with the PI report, but we can make valid assumptions. A different but nicely written story. Overall, 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure why some commenters wanted him to give her a second chance. Not only a multimonth affair (like at least 4-5 months, once a week), but her behavior changed, she did things with Mike she never did with her husband, got turned inside out by the sex with Mike, and the audio shows that both Amy and Mike were not kind (i.e. disrespectful and disparaging) to their respective spouses. That triple mixture of betrayal makes it simply impossible to reconcile. She clearly lost all respect for him in her quest for thrilling orgasms with Mike. No way back. Period.

James G 5James G 58 months ago

4 stars, you lost one for him being unreasonably kind and understanding to the lying slut

Hw doesn't have to carry hate in his heart, but "being there" to take calls and support her, being "happy" she found another guy whose life she can ruin (people like her don't learn or change)? Fuck that. Minimal civil contact as required for the family but otherwise to hell with her. They're not friends and never should be.

To Steph re her comment, delusional thinking like yours is why women think they can treat men this way. Your husband, if you have one, should run.

imhaplessimhapless7 months ago

Cute -- 5* -- especially the part about Aggie.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

A nicely plotted story, no real nasty characters in this, it was quite normal for on here. I felt that the last bit with Aggie wanting to be arse fucked at the end wasn't necessary, did someone say while prof reading before posting that you had forgotten the sex?

But as a story I thought it was really well done.

SorchakSorchak6 months ago

What was the point of this? Chris: "I expect things will be raw between the two of you and Mom, at least for a while, but I also expect you to treat her with the respect she deserves."

Uh, their mother's a lying, cheating slut. How does she deserve any respect? And how old are Chris' parents? He calls her 'a lying, cheating whore' and 'an unfaithful slut.' Then his mom *begs* him not to call Amy those foul names in front of her. Really? What is she, 85 years old? MY mom just turned 71 and she wouldn't care if I called my wife the same names if she'd cheated on me.

And TSG *still* needs to learn the difference between to and too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way to feminine MC, he was very close to a simp. With his obvious affinity for anal probably a closet homosexual that's just to cowardly to come out, hence the relationship he ended up in with a dominate masculine Aggie who demands anal - "most guy's with affinity for anal are homosexual or have never been inside a pussy" as they feel 10 times better and you don't have to get shit on your dick!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Pretty realistic although it lacked pathos between the two spouses. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Went a bit easy (on the wife) with the kids, he should have talked about respect and love "eventually" when they have dealt with how they feel about their Mom's behaviour. Kids are allowed to be pissed at the cheater.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg4 months ago

My ex-wife’s improved blowjob skills is one reason I believe she cheated on me, though I could never prove it. Because of being forced to provide mouth services to a boarder at her parent’s house when she was 10, she never liked doing bjs, though she would occasionally grace me with them. They were never “good” (seriously, if a bad blowjob never a good blowjob?).

After she had begun working for a youth pastor at one of the baptist churches in Hattiesburg, MS, they got much, much better. Whether because he had helped her work through her trauma in counseling sessions, or because he helped her work through her trauma in “counseling sessions”, I didn’t know. I just know that when she and the kids came to visit me in Wisconsin while I was installing x-ray machines at a job site, she nearly brought me to my knees and bjs became more frequent.

Until she ran off and shacked up with a drug dealer in California a few years later, I could not prove infidelity. But her improved bj skills has me wondering to this day. She was still a lousy lay so maybe not….

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Husband is a wimpy bitch for not showing his daughters the full information. No wonder the skank cheated on the wimp

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Anon, 26 days previously revealed a thoughtless, loveless, selfish personality.

Why would a father want to crush his daughters spirit?

A clever author gave us a good 5 story and anon is jealous. So sad.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

A sincere 'Thank you' to all the Aggies of the world for helping us recover from the Amys of the world.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story but really not a fan of your simp MC.Him promoting his Daughters to forgive their mother, because she is their mother is something I or most husbands would not do..As far I am concerned it sends the wrong message to them. It's OK to cheat because you will be forgiven. I hated and disowned my mother till her dying day because she stole a normal childhood and family from me,my sister and dad, because of her selfish act without any care for her family.. any spouse who cheats on their family deserves losing that family..

jflindersjflinders18 days ago

The go ahead and live well theme works for me. I don't mind not burning the ex, but don't understand why he'd want to stay friends or indeed have any unnecessary contact with her.

I also found the coming home to a new girlfriend demanding he fuck her in the ass a turnoff and wished there was a warning, perhaps a label, to indicate it.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Horribly pathetic and weak response to a woman who deserves nothing, or maybe worse than nothing from the people she destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Same problem as a lot of the other stories, you can't forgive somebody who doesn't really repent of what they've done. She's never apologized. She wants it both ways, her slutty and selfish behavior and keeping whatever else she had. It's all about her. Don't know why you treat such an evil narcissist so lightly.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.