Conversion Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Second Date: Layla and Jaxson get naked.
9.2k words
4.63
5.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally woke up at 10:30 to a crushing orgasm. Must have been having an erotic dream.

My mind went directly to Jaxson. I decided not to put any clothes on and cleaned up the apartment a bit and then got out my books to study. We were studying the wisdom literature and were still in the psalms. However, I was getting bored after about 45 minutes and turned to the "Song of Solomon" and began reading.

I had learned that the song was supposedly about Christ and the church, however, as I read it, I couldn't see how something so erotic could be about Christ and the church. I started over again. It seemed to me that it was definitely a love song between a man and his female lover. All the symbolism about body parts and the beauty of the lover and so on. It had to be lovers. Whether it was or not, I fantasized that it was Jaxson and me exchanging love songs. As I read, I stroked my pussy and eventually targeted my clitoris. Needless to say, it was not long until I was coming like crazy, thrashing about and crying out, "Oh, my! Oh, yes!" And so on.

I went and got the dildo and put it in as far as I could and turned it on low to give me stimulation but not too much. Then I went back to reading, thinking how my mother and teachers would find such behavior simply unacceptable. But, as Grindle says, if it feels so good, how could it be so bad?

With dildo running and Bible in hand for reading, I began to tweak my nipples. They were hard as erasers as it was and before long I was having another orgasm.

I laid the Bible down and began to think about last night and what I would say to Jaxson when I called him. What should I suggest we do? A movie would be nice, but not a way to get better acquainted, and I felt a need to know him better. I also had a desire that I did not want to admit. I wanted to get naked with him. I should be ashamed.

I decided to consult with Grindle and as if by just thinking about it, she knocked on my door. I checked to see who was there and opened it stark naked. She giggled and said, "Are you getting brazen or what?"

"Why should I be shy around you? Plus I need your help and I'll have to be naked for you to help me."

"And what sort of help?"

"Well, I think Jaxson and I are going out again this evening. What do you suggest we do?"

"First, tell me how it went last night", she said.

"Incredible. We had the best time. When he brought me home, we kissed."

"How?"

"We just kissed how many ways can you do it?"

"Was it a chaste kiss on the cheek, a peck on the lips, a full mouth on mouth with tongue and all. What?" She asked with excitement.

"Oh, it was tongue and all."

She screamed with glee. "What else?" She sort of drawled out.

"We hugged. I think I felt his hard cock. I know he felt my breasts because I sort of squirmed a bit. I pressed my vulva into him and he pressed into me and I felt a very stiff ridge in his pants."

"Oh, my," she giggled and covered her mouth with her hands a bit embarrassed.

"Did you have any orgasms?"

"Oh, my, yes. One before we even got to the restaurant. He came for me on his motorcycle. It vibrated and, as we moved through traffic, I moved back and forth on the seat. I had my hands on his shoulders but wanted to put them elsewhere, it was all too much. So I figured I had to tell him the truth because there would be no hiding it."

"That's so weird. What did he say?"

"Sort of what you just did, but then he told me he had a similar problem. He gets hard over just about anything. While we were talking about this subject, I went into another orgasm and you'll never believe what he did."

"What?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you," I demurred.

"You have to. What?"

"He made a couple of strange sounds and moans. It turns out he came in his pants."

"No! Really! Harry did that once with me. So what then?"

"He said he had to go to the bathroom to clean up. I'm sitting there in a puddle and he has to go to the bathroom. Is there that much that comes out?"

"Oh, my innocent little friend. Yes, sometimes quite a lot and the more turned on, the more there is."

"How much?"

"Well, it's sort of hard to measure because it goes all over."

"What?" I said in surprise. "How so?"

"Of course, I've only seen Harry cum but when he does it squirts out and hits his stomach. If he cums on me, it is all over my boobs, my stomach, my face, in my hair, everywhere."

"You let him do that?"

"I don't just let him, I ask him to. I love it. Once he does I just massage it in. Of course, then I have to shower before going out."

"Why is that?"

"Well, it smells, you can tell when a person has had sex anyway but if they have cum on them, you know it for sure."

"You can smell sex?" I asked more than a bit surprised.

"I'll bet you smelled it on Jaxson and he could probably smell you."

"That's what I smelled. I thought he smelled different when he came back than before. That was his cum?"

"That and other hormones. Men can smell when women have had sex and orgasms."

"Are you telling me that when I have an orgasm at school the others can smell it."

"Yes, if they know what they're smelling. Harry knows but all the others are such prudes they don't know anything."

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:30. "I have to call Jaxson in 30 minutes. Do you have any suggestions of something we can do that will permit us to just get to know each other but will be a safe place?"

"Well, you can go for a walk on the beach. If you get hot, there are plenty of places to stop for a drink or ice cream."

I thought for a moment and she also fell into thought, then suddenly she said, "I know. Mrs F sent you that pretty little bikini. Why don't you ask him to go swimming with you. Wear the bikini. You'll look marvelous in it."

"I can't just wear IT and I don't have anything to wear over it except dotty old stuff."

"I do. I'll bring it over if you decide to go to the beach."

"Also, if I do that I need to shave again. Can you do it for me?"

"Always, Girl, but you need to learn how. I'll demonstrate on me and you can do you." With that she took her clothes off so we were both naked as the day we were born. I recognized that the room had a different odor.

"Is that sex I smell?"

"Yes, ma'am. We are both so turned on our hormones are raging. So the pheromones are out. It's a good thing no guys are here." We giggled and went to the bedroom to shave. However, I noticed that it was now a few minutes before 12.

"Should I go ahead and call him?"

"No! It is best to keep them waiting and guessing. Let's shave and then it'll be enough time to have him guessing."

So we did.

"Let's get in the shower with the cream and the razors. I can demo there."

We gathered the things, started the shower and adjusted it and got in. She began and showed me exactly how she shaved the vulva which was easy but then getting in between the legs around the lips and all was a bit more of a challenge, however, in about 5 minutes we were both once more as clean as the day we were born. The shaving cream made my pussy feel so sensitive and I really loved how it felt so smooth.

"Let's wash each other," Grindle suggested.

"OK," I said and I got the squiggly and soaped it up and washed her taking special care around her breasts, pussy and ass. Then she started on me but each time she did a part, she rinsed it and then tongued and kissed it. When she got to my pussy, she spent a long time there inserting her fingers and bringing me off. She was so good at it. She didn't stop though. Instead, she kept licking and then to my surprise slipped a finger in my ass again.

"How's it feel today?"

"Still odd, but so stimulating. I think I sort of like it."

"Wait until he sticks his cock in there."

"Oh, my," I gasped as I came again, my knees giving way and I collapsed to the floor in a heap of giggles.

We turned the shower off and dried each other off.

"Grindle, you know you make me feel so special. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said with a smile that said, "I adore you."

"I do not think I'd be thinking of going out with Jaxson if it were not for you. Thank you," I said as I reached up and kissed her on the lips.

She said, "You are welcome again," and kissed me full on the mouth and slipped her tongue in shocking me. However, I did not withdraw, I let her explore my mouth and her hands went to my nipples which I could feel were tight as fiddle strings, and then when I felt a slight suck I slipped my tongue into her mouth which she began to suck on. That sent shock waves through me and I began to quake like crazy.

A few seconds later, I felt her cum also. We hit the floor and lay there quaking together and moaning until our orgasms subsided. Then she said, "I think you have a call to make."

I wasn't real sure I could make much sense but when I checked the clock it was 20 minutes past.

I dialed his number and the phone rang about four times before he answered, "Hello!"

"You sound out of breath, Jaxson."

"I am. I decided you may not call for a while longer and began putting clothes in the washer. It's next door. Then I heard the phone ring and came running. Didn't want to miss this call."

I giggled a little. "So you're washing clothes? I'm doing next to nothing. I woke up at 10:30 and read some of my lessons and then began reading 'Song of Solomon' which was a mistake."

"Why a mistake?"

"It made me think of you and me." She hoped it would please him. Grindle put her fist in her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Then she began stroking herself and twisting her nipple. I could hardly control myself.

"So, I really enjoyed being with you last night and was hoping I could see you again soon", he said.

"I'm sure we can arrange that. How about we go for a swim at the beach together?"

"When?"

"Would this evening be OK. Tomorrow I am sort of committed at church all day."

"This evening would be great."

"OK, then, why don't you come over at 5 and we can go for a swim and come back and have supper."

"Sounds great! Can I bring something?"

"Sure, yourself and, if you want beer, you'll have to get it. I don't know anything about it."

"OK. So tell me what you are wearing."

"I'll wear a bathing suit silly. How else could I swim?"

"Oh, I mean now. I want to picture you instead of playing mind games."

"Oh, my, can I be honest?"

"You better be."

"I'm as naked as a jay bird." Grindle nearly burst out laughing.

"Are you joshing me?"

"No, I actually am. I took my clothes off last night and never put them back on. It feels great. What about you?"

"My birthday suit." We both giggled. "I told you I never wear clothes at home."

"So any special things going on. Not until you called and I'm now at full attention."

" I think I better go. I'll see you at 5, OK."

"OK." We hung up and I collapsed in another orgasm. Grindle just grabbed me, held me and laughed.

She said, "You've come a long way babe. I'll be back in about 20 minutes." She put on her blouse and skirt leaving her bra and panties on the chair she had laid them on and left, saying that she'd be back with something to wear over my bikini.

I went back to reading the "Song of Solomon" and fantasizing.

As promised, Grindle returned. "All right! Let's get that bikini on and see how we can dress you up."

I went into the bedroom opened the box and took out what appeared to be three very small patches. I could not believe I was actually considering wearing this, much less with nothing else on. Evidently, something in me was changing or coming out. Maybe I was a bit exhibitionist, but the thought of wearing the bikini and being near naked in public excited me.

"I think I need some help putting this on, Grindle. I've never worn anything like it."

She came to me and put the bikini bottom between my legs and tied one string on one side and the other on the other. "Here, it's pretty simple. The material slides along the strings so once they are tied tight enough, you can slide it back and forth until it is just right. Let's try the top."

She tied the string that went under my breasts in the back and then lifted the string that went around my neck and tied it. Then she fussed with the triangles that would sort of cover my breasts. Finally, she said, "That's perfect. Look." She pointed toward the mirror, a full length one that came with the apartment and was mounted on the bedroom side of the bathroom door.

I looked and saw a pretty young woman displaying a whole lot of skin. I loved it and got turned on by the image almost as if it were not me. Despite my breasts being small, the top only partly covered them. A swell showed on both sides and on top. The look was very sexy to say the least.

I turned to find Grindle stroking her breasts. "It turns you on does it?"

"Absolutely! Now, try this on," She said taking a white nearly translucent coverup out of the bag she had brought. "Here, put this on."

I did, it tied at the neck, well, not the neck because the neck line swooped down so that, once I tied it, it just covered my bikini. Then it had no other way to close it. The hem came just below my hips. It hung so that it flirtatious covered everything. I looked in the mirror and saw that I could tell I had a bikini on under it and that it was black. "That will blow his mind if not other things, my dear," she said excitedly. "That's my present to you."

"No, you can't. It's so pretty. I'll give it back tomorrow."

"No, Harry, won't let me wear it. He thinks I have to be unseen. We go swimming but I have to wear an old fashioned bathing suit and a dress over it until we get ready to go in the water."

"I better get home before I ravish you again."

"That'd be OK. We have lots of time."

"No, I have to study and Harry needs me. He wants to ravish me. I'm going to leave you to your self." She saw my Bible open on the bed. "What are you reading?"

"Song of Solomon".

"I don't think that is part of Monday's lesson."

"I know, I was tired of reading Psalms. I knew this was coming up, so I decided to read something interesting. It's so hot."

"Really! I know. Harry and I read it to each other. It's almost like reading pornography."

"It sure got my burner going."

She pecked me on the cheek, touched my shoulder and said, "See you in the morning. Have fun tonight!"

She left.

I got out of the bikini, got stuff out for dinner and laid down on the bed and began reading again. While I read I had a thought I'd never had before. Grindle was Harry's woman. Whatever he wanted, she had to want or had to do. Why was that right? But that is precisely what we were being taught. I wasn't sure I liked that. I began to ponder the thought and soon fell asleep.

>>>

After talking to Layla, I was more distracted than I had been because I was thinking about what we would do on the beach and for dinner. She wanted to have it at her place. Did that imply anything on her part?

I couldn't stop fantasizing.

I couldn't read more than ten words without my mind wandering to our date.

I couldn't get my erection to subside either because my world seemed to be revolving around her. Needless to say, I was enthralled beyond explanation.

I went for a swim. The forces were with me—my landlord was either not home, did not know I was in the pool, or left me to myself sensing my need not to be tempted. I thought she probably wasn't home.

I swam about 20 laps as my erection finally relaxed some. I then relaxed on the steps of the pool enjoying the cool water. Of course, my cock hardened the moment I had a thought of Layla.

My mind tried to figure out what she was going to wear as a bathing suit. I only had my bathing shorts that looked a lot like boxers and a speedo I wore when swimming laps at the college pool. The speedo would not do at the beach, so I'd wear the shorts. Plus I do not think I could contain my erect cock in the speedo.

I began to stroke my cock fantasizing about her breasts and how they might feel, look and taste. Where might I be able to first touch them with my hands. Would her bathing suit have padded top that wouldn't give me a real feel any way?

I imagined holding her in my arms out in the water and her wrapping her legs and arms around me. I imagined us kissing again, getting more passionate, my hands wandering over he buttocks, up her back, around to her breasts, the feel of her crotch rubbing on my abs and maybe on my cock. Then I exploded. The white murky cloud spraying into the water and becoming the stringy mess it always was. The orgasm was so strong, I got light headed.

I got somewhat soft and sat in the pool for another 20 or so minutes. I went up and laid down on the chase lounge and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up an hour and half later at 4:30 with barely enough time to get my stuff together and get to Layla's apartment. I hurried in, put on my bathing suit once more struggling to get my cock in comfortably. It was hard and sensitive. I put a college tee shirt on that gave some cover to my erection. Then I gathered a pair of shorts and shirt for after the swim, and took off for Layla's.

When she opened the door, my jaw dropped, I think my eyes probably popped out of my head and my cock, already hard suddenly grew several inches and got amazingly hard. I was speechless for I don't know how long. The diaphanous cover up with the bikini below made the woman before me beautiful and desirable beyond words. She appeared as a goddess.

"Well, don't just stand there, come in," she said. "I have to get the chicken in the oven."

She went to the kitchen area, took a pan and placed it in the oven. "How long can you cook it for?" I asked.

"It's no problem the oven has time bake and I'll just set it so it'll cook the right amount of time and we can eat when we are ready, or nearly so. I'll have to cook the corn on the cob and broccoli when we get back."

"Sounds good. You ready."

"Yes, but first." She reached up put her hand on my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed for a minute or so and then she broke it, "More of that later."

She locked the door and we started toward the beach. It's a short walk of about 15 minutes from her place, but we immediately took each other's hand and began to talk. I asked, "I don't want to pry but let me ask again why you decided to go to Bible College instead of a regular college?"

"I grew up, as I said, a fundamentalist Christian and I guess I still am despite having some doubts. There never seemed to be an option."

"What can you do with a certificate from the Bible College?"

"I can be a minister's wife, a missionary's wife, or a church employee teaching children."

"That's it?"

"Yes, but I had a new thought this afternoon. At least it is new to me."

"What's that?"

"Well, Grindle, has encouraged me in my relationship with you. Then she did something this afternoon that indicated she was living a life she wants to live through me. I am sure you noticed I am wearing a bikini under this not terribly modest coverup."

"I did and you look stunningly gorgeous in it."

"Well, thanks. The bikini is a gift from one of my clients, Mrs. F or as she has asked me to call her, Sheba. The cover up is from Grindle. I told her that I'd give it back to her tomorrow at church. She told me that I could keep it because her boyfriend, soon to be husband, won't let her wear it. But she was so excited to see me in it.

"Anyway, after she left I got to thinking. It dawned on me that when our church or the teachers at Bible college talk about God's will, men have the choice to do whatever they want. They can enter the ministry, be an engineer, open a business, go to work in government, whatever. For us women, there is one choice pretty much. Get married and do so to an approved man, meaning a man from the church."