Conversion Therapy Ch. 04

Story Info
Layla buys sexy clothes/models them for Jaxson and Sheila.
6k words
4.77
5.1k
2

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! I never expected what was to happen this evening. We had both orgasmed after she wrapped herself around me, but I never expected her to voluntarily get naked, but she did. Needless to say I was happy and super turned on but there was more than that. We were making a connection that seemed nearly spiritual.

When we returned to her apartment, we both stripped naked. It seemed so natural to be with her that way. It was also an amazing turn on, so my cock stayed hard. I have no idea how many times we both came. I think I did probably six or seven times. She came over and over and over.

She also squirted. At first I was taken aback. I thought she was peeing, but I couldn't help but get a taste because it shot right in my mouth, and I knew it wasn't pee because it tasted nice, a bit sweet, and it wasn't the consistency that I associated with pee. As a result, I tried to lap it up.

I couldn't get enough of her but she seemed to have an equally voracious appetite for me. We did find time to eat the food she had planned for dinner. When I suggested we go to the ice cream parlor for dessert, she nixed it and expressed a desire for me.

God, did I love her body. It is so lean and supple, so lovely and soft. I'd like to be naked with her and making love constantly. But there is this more to us than the sex and sensuality, there is this thing that passes between us. And each time she cums, it seems that she releases some pain or other constraint. I know for me, I've never surrendered myself to anyone like I have to her. I honestly believe I could be with her for ever.

Watching her masturbate on the balcony was like watching a goddess. She glows when she is turned on. I mean she is radiant. I was so turned on by watching her as she crescendoed and then exploded that I came harder than I ever think I had. I shot cum into my face and hair, and down my chest. It surprised me and turned me on again when she eagerly began licking it up and swallowing it.

We went to her bed and did 69. She didn't know what it was, so I had to tell her. I had never done it with anyone either, so it was a first for us both. We fell into it naturally and before long we were both comfortably licking and sucking the other.

I had told her that when she sucked my cock, she only had to imagine doing to it what she liked me doing to her. I then sort of demonstrated by sucking her breasts, something I think I could do all day. Well, suck me she did until I came and found her swallowing nearly all of it.

I really did not expect to be able to cum again. After all, really, 5 or 6 times is a lot of cum for a guy in one day. But then I began playing with her ass, so she reciprocated and found my prostate which she began to slowly massage. I'd never had anyone do that to me. Did it ever feel good and I could feel a major orgasm brewing.

I came like what felt like a geyser. She has become quite the connoisseur and swallowed it all.

I cannot help but feel a connection that the sex only enhances. She chased me home so she could think. I have some thinking to do also, but I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the chase lounge. It was too hot to sleep inside.

The next morning, I woke naked and with my normal woody. I actually could not recall getting undressed. I looked next door, and there was Sheila sitting at her patio table drinking coffee naked as a jay bird as usual. When she saw me stir, she asked if I'd like a cup. I said I did, but I had to run to the bathroom first.

I went over, cock wagging, and sat down. The cup of coffee already on the table. "Thanks!" I said and took a sip.

"So how was the second date?"

"I couldn't ask for a better one. She is so sweet, smart and all around amazing."

"So did you get it on?"

"Really none of your business."

She smiled and said, "That answer tells me a lot. If you hadn't gotten it on, you'd have said no."

"OK. You got me there but it is still none of your business."

"So was she good?"

"Yes, I mean, its none of your business."

She just smiled. "Do you want some help with that thing this morning."

"No, I'm fine. The coffee is enough."

"I could fix you some breakfast."

"I really don't need anything and don't want you to go to any trouble."

"No trouble, I have some pastries I bought this morning."

"You've been up that long?"

"No, you've slept that long."

"What time is it?"

"10:30."

"Oh, crap. I'm going to be late to church and I have something I am supposed to do."

"Well, you can't go smelling like you do."

"What?"

"You wreak of sex, Jax."

"Thanks for coffee, I gotta go."

I jumped in the shower and dressed quickly and hit the road. Fortunately, I can get to church in a few minutes on my motorcycle, so I rode in just in time to help with ushering which was my job.

The service was a blur because no matter how hard I tried, I could not get Layla and last night out of my mind. I even messed up on receiving the offering. Fortunately, it didn't cause a big problem.

I went straight home and tried to work on my classes. I couldn't do much because I was so distracted. I could get fired if this kept up. Maybe I could get to where I wasn't so distracted, but I had no idea how long that would be. I went for a swim and fortunately Sylvia wasn't home so she didn't get in the way.

After a bit, I decided to turn some music on and try to nap.

>>>

My alarm went off and I jumped out of bed. I had a lot of energy and I started getting ready for church. At first I started dressing my normal way in a very modest and drab outfit with traditional undergarments, and then it suddenly struck me— that was not me any more.

I stripped and got out a pair of forest green panties that Sheba had sent me. They looked really sexy and felt really sexy on me. Then I put the white bra she had sent which was lace and very pretty but not much to it. Then came my red dress from Friday night. Why not? I looked good. Problem was the bra didn't work with the spaghetti straps. I took it off. What the hell, if I was going to shock someone, then I might as well do it right.

I only put on a minimum of make up on my eyes and my lipstick. I decided to wear my nice sandals which were black so they went well with the dress.

Riding my bicycle was a bit difficult because the dress was shorter than most so being decent was not easy. But I did it. I attend a Sunday School class for the single women. When I walked in, I got a few odd looks. I got there a bit late so really had no conversations with anyone, however, I sort of knew what they were thinking. All the women at my church wore very conservative and not very attractive clothing. Their hair was either not pretty in the first place or worn in a bun. The whole idea was to look about as bad as you could.

I had normally put my hair up, but today I left it down. I know my hair is nice because most everybody comments that it is beautiful hair. I know Jaxson likes it. Of course, I was dressed out of character from most everyone's point of view, but what was a nice dress for if not for church?

After the class though, Grindle grabbed me and dragged me to a restroom in a little used part of the church. Once we were in there, she said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what I want."

"Which is what— to offend the whole church?"

"No, to look nice and as pretty as possible. Why should I try to look ugly?"

"You've let this whole dating thing go to your head."

"You are holding a double standard. Be sexy but don't be sexy."

"It's not appropriate at church."

"Maybe I need another church then."

"Layla, you can't do this. You are the only woman I like here. Without you, I'll dry up and die."

"Grindle, you have Harry."

"Harry's a man. He wouldn't have me dress as you are for church ever."

"Why do you need his permission? Look, I'll talk to you after worship. I have had an epiphany that I think matters and I'm going to give it a great deal of thought. Besides, I like feeling and looking pretty and sexy, so whatever people think here is their business, but I'm going to dress as I like. I'll never be immodest, but there is nothing wrong with being pretty."

"OK then, after worship."

Worship was painful because I couldn't keep my mind on it. Even the songs went in a blur because my mind kept going to last night, then Jaxson, then what might I do today. One thing that occurred to me was to go buy some more dresses like the red one, that is— pretty ones.

Following worship, Grindle and I walked down the street to a park where we could talk privately.

"Look, Layla, I'm sorry I got on your case. I just think we have something special and if you go too far, then Harry will stop me from seeing you. I'm also concerned you will get kicked out of school."

"Me too, but Grindle, I just may resign. Have you thought about what they are teaching us?"

"What do you mean?"

"The male students are told to find God's will and that includes finding the right marriage partner but it also includes the right profession and they can do anything. You and me, all God's will includes is finding the right man and then having and raising children. Why can't I be an engineer or an airline pilot if I want?"

"Good questions, but that's just the way it's supposed to be. That's what the Bible says."

"I'm not so sure, Grindle, and I want to know. I want to know a whole lot more. I want to learn about far more than they will teach us. I do not want to live in their box any more."

"This is sort of sudden isn't it. Is Jaxson trying to persuade you to give up your faith."

"No, absolutely not. After you left yesterday, I got to thinking and this is what came out. I told him something about it and he is supportive and offered me information, but he did not in any way try to influence me. You haven't gotten to know him. He is the kindest, most gentle minded, thoughtful person I think I have ever met. He isn't pretentious like our professors and some of the students."

"What do you mean, pretentious?"

"The professors and many of the students and the people here live by a pretense. I think they want what they teach to be true to the point they ignore what is obvious around them and even in the Bible. Look at what they say about sex. We aren't supposed to enjoy it, its just for babies, until we get married we have to live as monks or nuns, we can't dress pretty because we might cause a man to lust, but whose fault is it if a man or woman lusts. Are you and I Satan? They seem to say so. I don't know all the answers but at the Bible College, I am not even permitted to ask questions because I am a woman. I'm just supposed to believe what they tell me?"

"Wow! This is too much too fast. I'm not saying you are wrong but I just can't quite process it. Harry has something he wants to do this afternoon, so I have to go. I love you, girl. Don't forget that. Be careful. I don't want to lose you."

"I will. I'll see you in the morning."

I walked back to the church feeling a bit exhilarated. I had put into words better than ever how I was feeling. I had to tell her about the sense of liberation I felt from making love with Jaxson, but that had to come later.

I rode my bike to the Good Will store downtown. I went to the women's section and found the dresses in my size and searched through them. I was surprised at how nice they were, but I knew the affluent and rich women in the area brought their clothes here when they bought new ones.

I found 12 that I thought I liked from looking at them and found a dressing room. I tried them on one by one. Most were pretty and modest. I had one though that was shorter than any I had ever dared wear and fit very snuggly. It also had a neckline that would require not wearing a bra. I looked hot in it. No matter what, I was going home with it. A couple I discarded because they did not fit well, the color did not go with my skin color, or because they weren't as attractive on as I thought they may have been.

I took the one's I wanted to the check out. The girl asked if I had checked out the shoes. She said a woman had brought in a large load yesterday and they had been marked.

I took a look. There were a bunch of name brand shoes in my size. I looked through them but could not buy both the dresses and the shoes I liked, so I got the two pair I liked the most and went back to check out.

The girl complemented my choices and told me she could give a discount on a purchase of that size which made it possible for me to buy another pair of shoes. Was I ever excited? I could hardly contain myself. I asked about a restroom and got there just before my orgasm hit. I was doing a bit better at predicting them.

I thought that Jaxson would love the dresses and shoes and got the idea of just dropping in on him. I wasn't sure but I thought he would be thrilled.

The girl put them in bags for me and I, then, had to figure out how to get them on the bike. I have a basket but it would only contain the shoes or one bag of dresses. I tied one bag on each handle bar as far out as possible so I could pedal and they wouldn't get caught in the spokes.

Should I go home first or go to Jaxson's, that is if I could find his house. I was too excited I wanted to go show him, so I pedaled to his place. It was easier to find than I thought.

I hesitated for a bit trying to decide whether or not to go in. Then this woman came up behind me and said, "Can I help you?"

"I don't think so. I'm OK."

She looked at me and squinted her eyes, "I bet you're Layla", she drawled with a kind and sensuous way.

"How did you know?"

"I'm Jaxson's landlord. He hasn't stopped talking about you since last week maybe Tuesday or Wednesday."

I thought, 'Really! Wow!' But said, "I've been thinking of him also way too much, but I really like him."

"So are you going to go in or just stand out here thinking about it. By the way, I am Sheila," she said while stretching her hand out to me.

I took it and smiled and said, "Nice to meet you. He's told me a lot about you also."

"I doubt it, there isn't much to tell."

"You go on and knock on his door. I know he is home because when I left he was just back from church services. He almost always swims a bit and takes a nap on Sunday."

"You seem to know a lot about him."

"Well, I try to keep an eye on him, if you know what I mean," she said with a wink.

I didn't know what she meant and wasn't sure I wanted to know.

"See you out back, Layla," she said happily and turned and went in her side of the duplex.

I finally got up the nerve to collect my bags and go to the door and knock. I knew he stayed naked all the time but wondered how he'd come to the door. The door opened and Jaxson had on a pair of workout shorts that were quite roomy. He also sported an erection.

"So were you expecting me or watching a dirty movie?"

"Layla, I've been in here watching you for the last 10 to 15 minutes. I wondered if you'd ever come in. I was hoping you would. I hope Sheila didn't say anything bad."

"No, she said nothing bad except she kept an eye on you, whatever that meant. I was a bit scared you'd not be here or you would be busy and not want to see me."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. "I'm so glad to see you because I have spent the day fantasizing about you. I may never get any work done again thinking of you."

"I've been the same way," I giggled.

"What's in the bags?"

"Clothes and shoes."

"You giving them to me or moving in or what?"

"Oh, I just decided I was going to get some pretty clothes to wear instead of my drab old clothes, so I went to Good Will and bought these. You want to see."

"Yeah, but you want some lemonade or something else to drink?"

"Lemonade would be good."

He got the lemonade and I asked where I could change. He said, "Right here."

"In the middle of your living room."

"Why not. You know you should get a woman's opinion also. Let me call Sheila over and we can have a fashion show."

"Will she be naked?"

"I suppose. The only time I see her in clothes is when she is coming up the street."

"Not sure I'm ready for that."

"Not to worry, you'll find it as natural as the day. It's not about sex. OK, put on one of the dresses then come out on the patio."

I did. I put on a very nice feeling navy blue dress with a black belt. It wasn't the kind that could be adjusted just sort of a decoration. I went out. The two looked at the dress and acted sort of non-commital. Then, Sheila smiled and said, "Take a twirl." I did.

"It looks very nice, Babe," said Jaxson. "But the bra won't do. The back is too low. I think you should take it off."

"No doubt," said Sheila.

So I removed the bra.

"Oh, that looks much better," said Sheila. That despite that my nipples stuck through the fabric which was thin and clingy. I was sort of embarrassed.

"Don't you think I need something to hide these," I said pointing at my nipples.

"No, darling," said Sheila. "You look beautiful just be beautiful and confident. Your nipples are a part of who you are. Show them with pride and confidence. Also, you can wear the straps on or off the shoulder. Pull them off your shoulders onto your arms and lets see."

I did and they both looked very pleased. Jaxson's eyes became saucers and he said, "Layla, now you look like the goddess you are."

'I'm a goddess, really,' I thought amused and gratified.

I went back in and put on another dress. It was a very nice print dress with buttons down the front. The neck scooped down a bit but still was way above my breasts. I went out for a review.

The two of them looked and judged and Sheila finally said, "Let me help." She came over to me with her breasts swaying as she walked. She unbuttoned the top button exposing my breasts a bit more. Then she kneeled in front of me and unbuttoned the bottom of the dress up until she had unbuttoned it to just below my crotch.

"There, now you'll blow everybody's mind, especially Jax's."

I didn't figure there was much point in discussing it. I just went in and put on a fire engine red dress that was clingy and fairly tight fitted. It was also short, probably came 7 to 8 inches above my knee. It was certainly very different than I had had in my wardrobe. It had a black belt and buckle that was thin and very subdued. The neck line was not immodest but did scoop down from my neck.

The fabric permitted it to shape to my breasts and my abdomen and vulva. That, to me, seemed immodest, but to the two of them, not so much. They both whistled. Jaxson seemed especially entranced by it. He stared and smiled big. After a bit he said, "Wow! Babe!"

I could tell, this was a dress for dates. Maybe red was my color.

I decided I had to look for myself and asked where there was a full length mirror. Jaxson said there was one on the back of the bedroom door. I went to look. I could not believe it. The dress fit so that my body was on full display. It form fitted to my breasts showing their curve and my nipples. Then it clung to my ribs, my stomach, my hips and my vulva. I thought, "This is nearly obscene."

I went back out and asked, "Don't you think this is too much." Both said, "No!"

Sheila said, "Wear it for special occasions with Jaxson, but wear it."

I tried on all the other dresses. All were very nice compared to what I had in my wardrobe and caught the eye of Jaxson. Sheila loved the shoes I had bought. When I had tried the last of everything on, Jaxson suggested a swim.

"But I have no suit." And was followed by silence, then I realized that both of them were stark naked. I began to laugh and they did also.

I went in and took off the last dress, my panties and shoes and walked back out. Sheila saw me and said, "You're a real goddess. It is no wonder Jax likes you."

12