Convincing My Whore Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

They let me down. I was in a catatonic state, couldn't move, and fell in a heap on the floor. Leroy said, "Not bad for the first time. You'd best get used to it.... I gots $1500 tonight and I'll sure get used to that. You get used to lots of fucking and I'll get used to collecting lots of money. I'll get with Brian to let him know that I can get lots of men that I can whore you out to." Then he took out his 12-incher, jacked off, and smothered my face with his cum. "Just marking my property -- a reminder that I own your ass." I whimpered and managed an agreeing nod. He then doused me with a bucket of lukewarm water. "To clean your ass up. Now get your well-used cunt outta here... and leave the clothes."

"You gonna make me drive home naked?" I mumbled

"I'm being overly nice because you did so good. Normally I'd keep your car just to make you walk the six miles home in you bare ass, and make you wave at everybody that honked. And you'd do it, too. Now go on!" I wobbled toward the car. Leroy stopped me, yanked my hair and hissed, "Whenever I want to fuck you or want you to fuck another man, or 50 men, or eat some black ho's pussy, you come a-runnin'. You're my whore as much as Brian's and you'll do whatever whenever I say, ya hear?"

I again nodded yes, got in the car, and drove around the block. As fast as I could, which was damn slow, I put on the panties and coat Brian had me leave in the car. With much difficulty I drove home. I ached like hell but basked in the glow of knowing I was now a world-class whore. Leroy had threatened me not knowing, I guess, that I was getting to relish being his servant and whore -- all with my husband's approval of course. Even if I didn't see any of the money, my master husband did. Plus I got all of that cock, and made a lot of men happy.

When I got home I desperately needed sleep but told Brian the story anyway. When I told him I fucked 20 black guys about three times each he went crazy. "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard. You can get some sleep after I fuck you. I got to stick my cock in your cum-filled cunt this instant!" He threw me on the floor and screwed me like a wild man. I could hardly feel anything but I knew I was pleasing him by his reaction. "Jesus, babe. Your pussy kept it warm and liquid and I can feel all that cum squishing around my cock. I'm picturing your getting fucked 60 times. I can't hold it. Here it comes!" He shot his wad in less than two minutes. I told him about the $1500, and he informed me that he got half or $750 for supplying me, the whore. I told him that Leroy told me to be ready to do this a lot for him. Brian said that'd be great, "But he'll have to get in line. I have some other action lined up. You're a popular whore because you are great -- a great wife, a great slut, and a great whore."

I went to bed and slept with visions of sugar plum pricks dancing in my head. I awoke at 3pm, got up, took a bath and went to the kitchen, poured myself a 4oz drink of straight whiskey which I gulped down, and pretty much ate everything in the fridge. I told Brian I was going to loll around the rest of the day. He replied, "That's good. You've earned it. But you have to break around 8pm and spend thirty minutes next door giving our neighbor a blowjob. I didn't charge him but suggested a donation would be nice and he gave me $25. Just suck him off and come back home.

I lolled until 7pm when I put on a sexy outfit. At eight I went next door and rang the bell. Our neighbor (never did get his name) answered. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and asked, "Where do you want it?" He led me to a finished basement, leaned against a wall and pointed to his crotch. I got on my knees, unzipped his pants, pulled his dick out, kissed and licked it for a few minutes, put it in my mouth, and began sucking him off, trying to make it last. He was very vocal. Between steady moans and groans came, "Oh, suck it. That feels good. Suck it good. Oh, baby. You're the best slut any neighbor could want." I worked his cock for 20 minutes and knew he was ready to cum. I looked up at him for a moment, "This time I want to eat your cum. Give it to me down the throat." I aimed it at my open mouth, jacked it fast for a few seconds, and took a massive cum load. I looked up at him with a sparkle in my eyes and showed him his cum swirling in my mouth. As he watched I swallowed it in two gulps. I stood up. "Your cum is delicious. I'll eat it every day if you want. Just let Brian know." Other than his vocalizing, he said not a word the whole time. I gave him a kiss and returned home proud that I left him in a dazed bliss.

I resumed my lolling, though Brian pulled my panties off, got on the floor on his knees and sucked cum out of my pussy, "just as a reward," he said. He ate my pussy slow and long -- a good hour -- wanting me to feel good, cum or not, he said. I asked him how our neighbor's cum tasted. "Pretty good. Not as good as your cunt juice, but not bad. Next time save a little more so I can get a better taste," he chuckled.

"I will," I responded. "It really turns me on to see you suck other men's cum out of my pussy."

I didn't hit the hotels but fucked six buddies that week, three while Brian watched and helped. Saturday morning Brian told me I had a gig that night. 'So that's what gangbangs are called in polite company,' I thought. "You're going to be the entertainment at a bachelor party with twenty guys, white and black. But you're not going to jump out of a cake or do a pole dance or nothin like that. At 9pm, after it's been going for an hour and a half, I'll take you there. You'll wear a sexy black bra, black bikini panties, one of my long shirts, heels, and a blindfold because they don't want you to recognize anybody. They'll have a special table with a mat on it. I'll take you inside, introduce you, remove the shirt and lay you on the table. For the next five hours you lie blindfolded on the table and let the guys do whatever they want, including maybe a birthday spanking. I'll pick you up at 2am."

A few minutes before 9, Brian led me into a roadhouse that had been reserved for a private party. It was boisterous as we entered but got quiet when we were noticed. A voice spoke up, "Whad I tell ya? Was I right? Huh?" A chorus of assent responded.

Brian spoke. "I'd like y'all to meet your entertainment," he said as he removed my shirt. Hoots and whistles followed as Brian led me to a matted table, sat me on its edge, and laid me back so my legs were hanging over the edge. "She'll do y'all as best she can, but don't break her... I need her back," he chuckled, and then left.

I heard many men shuffling toward me. Within seconds I felt a hand unsnapping my bra. "Man, Oh! Man! Look at them hooters!" he exclaimed. "Looks like a mound of ice cream with a cherry on top. I need a bite of that cherry." I felt teeth clamp down on my nipple and responded with a short shriek and a gasp. "She likes it!" the bra remover announced. I quickly had two guys on my tits, one who said, "Good to see you again, Kimberly; you look nice today." 'Shit,' I thought, 'This guy knows me!'

Another grabbed my hand and placed it on a bare cock, followed by more commentary: "Those are beautiful Betty Grable legs." "Look, they go all the way to her ass, too!" "I wonder what's under those panties?" "There might be a pussy hiding in there." Let's check it out!" I felt a pair of hands tugging my panties off. "There's a pussy all right... and a great lookin' one, too. But unlike her hooters I don't see a cherry. No cherry in her snatch," one snickered. Another added as his finger explored my box, "This pussy can't have a cherry. It's so wet a cherry would rot. I bet a dick wouldn't rot, though."

A man raised my legs over his shoulders and entered my highly lubed pussy. My reaction was a guttural 'Oooooohh' and fast breathing. He fucked me while both tits were mauled and I slowly jacked off the other cock. Ten minutes later I could feel spunk hit the deep reaches of my pussy. I now had four hands playing with my tits and a cock in each hand. I felt the cock slurp out. It was immediately followed by another. A voice snickered, "I've never seen you like this before, Kim. I've dreamt about your pussy for months. It's as sweet and fuckable as I imagined. After tonight I won't have to dream... I'll know and some of your friends will know I've seen and fucked your cute tight little cunt." "What the hell? Who are these guys? Am I going to fuck all my friends without knowing who? "I wondered.

Over the next two hours six cocks reamed my pussy, and there was always at least one hand tweaking a nipple and one of my hands on another cock. One jumped on the table, straddled my head, and shoved his cock in my mouth. I tried to suck it but it was too awkward. I was able to lick and kiss it as he rested it on my lips. A number followed suit so at any one time I was getting fucked, my tits were tweaked, and I jacked on one or two cocks and kissed and licked another. A couple more guys addressed me by name: "I always knew you'd be a hot piece, Kim." "Kimberly baby, your pussy is better than I fantasized." Over that same two hours I jacked off one to completion who came on my tits and stomach, and there were two others that jacked themselves off and splattered their loads in my hair and on my face. Fingers scooped up some of the cum and fed it to me.

There was a pause. One announced, "Brian said it's not exactly her birthday, but close enough. And while some haven't had their piece yet, she should get a celebratory spanking." Another chorus of yeses preceded two hands grabbing a foot and pulling my bended legs back to my head so my bare ass stuck out invitingly. "If everyone gives her three whacks, that'd be about right, though I never knew Kim was that old," laughed the one apparently running the show. A couple of hands were on my tits and a cock was in a hand as the circle of spankers progressed passed my ass. They all paused many seconds between spanks; it took 20 minutes to get 60 spanks. Spanks were light to moderate to start but got harder for the last half. I whimpered but in fact got a thrill knowing men that I knew but couldn't identify were paddling my ass. Still, after 60 whacks my ass was on fire. "We won't need birthday candles," said the host as I heard click-click of cameras. "It looks like her ass is already lit! Let's screw it some more to cool it down!"

After they got worked up spanking my ass and put a few more drinks under their belts, my gangbang got rambunctious. They kept my legs back and fucked me harder and faster. My nipples were pinched, pulled and twisted hard rather than tweaked. My tits were occasionally slapped. "Look how her tits shimmy if you slap them hard enough." Sometimes a finger went up my ass as a cock was reaming my pussy. Finally they figured I took cock up my ass, too. The first one to fuck my asshole cooed, "I've always wanted to fuck your ass, Kimberly." My mind reacted, 'Shit! Shit! Shit! This would be embarrassing if I weren't so steaming hot.'

Over the next 2 to 3 hours all 20 fucked me, some twice, some in my ass, some cumming on me instead of in me. My tits got red and sore. At 2am on the dot Brian returned. "Party's over, men. Everything go O.K?" Among the ayes I heard, "I sure got my $100 worth." Brian went on, "She should be cleaned before I take her back. A bunch of you guys scoop up the leftover cum on her face and feed it to her." For the next five minutes I ate a pile of jism one small finger blob at a time. Brian helped me on with the shirt and told the group, "The guest of honor gets her panties and bra for a trophy. Just don't let your girlfriend see them nailed on a wall."

We drove home. "How'd it go? Did ya fuck 'em all?" he asked.

I replied, "It went good. I did all 20, many more than once, maybe a half-dozen up my ass, and got more than a half-dozen cum loads on my face."

He chuckled, "Wow! That sounds real good. I sure wish I could've watched you fuck 'em all. How'd ya like fucking old friends?"

"I dunno. Now I'll always wonder when I see a friend if he was one who humped me," I responded.

He laughed, "It won't be long before I have you give a piece to all your friends. Then you wouldn't have to wonder, eh? Anyway I didn't do it on purpose; it just turned out that way. I simply lined up a lot of men willing to pay me $2000 for a shot at your cunt. I have to admit though that your not knowing which friend was fucking you is a real turn on."

"Wow," I exclaimed. "I get cock, you get off picturing all that cock in me, and you get $2000! Does this mean I'm being a good whore? I wanna be a good whore for you."

"You're gettin' to be a pretty good whore. And a real good cockhound slut, fucking all of my buddies, now pushing three dozen. 'Course there's Leroy. I'll have to wait and see if you're doing all the things he's getting' money for... fuckin' and suckin' all the brothers' BBCs -- big black cock, and maybe doin' a SBC or two."

"SBC?" I queried.

"Sweet Black Cunt," he responded. "I'm sure sometimes he'll want you dining on black pussy, probably putting on a show for the brothers. Plus there's a couple of new tricks both Leroy and I have in mind. One quenches your thirst while a cock or cunt is in your mouth. I dunno how receptive you'll be."

I said, "I'll try to be a good whore and try to do anything you say if you'll show me how." I paused, gave him my best coquettish smile and purred, "If I falter once in a while you could help train me."

"Da ya think that'd help?" he inquired with a smirk. "Are whips, clamps and candles good training aids?"

I gave him a feigned look of fear, not wanting to be too obvious of how exhilarating those tools were. I replied slowly, "They might be helpful." I paused again. "If I remember they were effective, especially with others watching... maybe helping..." I kept my fear outside but inside I was working up an orgasm just thinking about it. I remembered the thrill more than any pain of his clamping my nipples with vise grips as our friends cheered.

My husband replied, "Hhmmmm, and there's a bunch of other things I haven't showed you yet that would be great fun. Maybe we could do it without the gag so everyone can enjoy hearing you cry out in pain. Yeah, I like this idea. I bet it'd make you my best whore in town." He looked at me and saw my glassy eyes. Busted! He felt my pussy. "My, my, my! All wet. Thinking about being punished makes you hot, huh?"

With a gasp I hissed, "Oh, babe! Picturing you torturing my tits in front of a crowd gets me all worked up. God damn! Get us home fast and tear off a piece of my ass with no holds barred... rape the livin' shit out of me!"

He replied, "I got a better idea," as he pulled off to the side of the road and stopped. "I can't wait. You're goin' to fuck me right here. Then, since I couldn't watch anything earlier, I'm stopping at a place I know where I can look on as you fuck more guys. Then I'll take you home and rape you... maybe after beating your ass for good measure."

He slid over to my side, lifted me up, turned me over, and had my pussy engulfing his cock in an instant. "Fuck me good, slut," he hissed. My pussy pounded his cock hard, interrupted only by the occasional headlights shining on my glassy-eyed face as a car drove by. One honked.

After my husband put more cum in my pussy we drove to a small bar in the hood. It was closed but a man unlocked the door and greeted Brian warmly. We went in and I saw three other men and a brunette that exuded sex sitting at a table. Except for the ho they were giant men and, except for one, were black as the ace of spades. One was white. We approached the table. Brian said, "This is my wife, Kim. You probably remember me telling you about her. She's an insatiable whore and I'd like you all to fuck her as I watch. She's already fucked guys earlier so you can fuck her for free this time. I only ask that you show no mercy and fuck her as hard as you can. Interested?"

One man yanked my skirt off, stuck two fingers in my pussy, and sneered, "This cunt looks and feels fuckable to me. We're in."

The sister broke in, "Do I get a little action, too?"

Brian responded, "Absolutely. Do whatever you want with her."

The men relocked the door, covered the windows, and threw me hard on the bare wood floor. They all had their cocks out, and I swear the smallest was 12 inches. "Make sure she gets every last inch in her cunt or ass, either one," Brian implored. "And if it turns you on, make her beg for it. She wants cock real bad and willing to do anything to get it."

One stuck his cock in my face, "Tell it how much you love it and want it to fuck you!"

I grabbed the cock though my hand couldn't go all the way around, gawked at the peehole and cooed, "I love this cock. Please fuck me with it. I'll do anything you want as long as I get this cock in me. Just don't kill me." The men nodded approval.

Then the sister straddled me, "Beg this pussy to swallow your tongue, bitch!"

I looked directly at her love hole and noticed it was glistening with cunt juice. "Please let me eat this pussy while mine gets fucked."

The first man commanded, "Shirley, sit your cunt on her mouth, grab her legs, spread 'em and pull 'em back so our cocks have a straight shot." Shirley's pussy covered my mouth and rubbed up and down as she yanked my legs back so that my pussy and asshole were unfettered and out front and center. A 14-incher unceremoniously pile drove all the way in my pussy. I muffled a scream of shock and pain into Shirley's pussy. 14 inches was pulled almost full out, and then rammed back in.

"That's the way I like to see it! Give it to her hard!" I heard Brian say. The man continued full-stroke fucking very hard and very fast. Nonetheless he controlled himself and fucked me like that for ten minutes before pulling out and shooting cum on my tits and stomach. That was the hardest I'd ever been fucked and I struggled eating out the black pussy. I was thankful I didn't break in half, but also thankful because it felt great and pleased Brian watching me get fucked unmercifully.

Within seconds the second cock was exercising my well-worn pussy. But now Shirley's ingenuity took my mind off the fucking. She rotated herself back until her asscheeks were in my face. "My asshole is a little dirty. Use your honky tongue to give me a rim job and clean it up, you cheap bitch!" I licked around her asscheeks for a few seconds. "Lick your tongue right on my asshole. Then shove your tongue in it as far as you can and see what you can get out of it!" 'Holy shit,' I thought, not meaning the pun.

Then Brian added, "Do it, Kim. I wanna see you clean out her asshole, and clean it good... see if you can eat a little sweet shit." I resigned myself to tongue fucking an asshole and did the best I could given the weight on my face and a giant cock trying to rupture my pussy. I was able to get an inch of tongue in her asshole and tongue fucked it for over a minute. Shirley cajoled me to go deeper. So did my husband. I tried. I kept my tongue stiff as she wiggled and forced her asshole over it. I wasn't sure if Brian understood that anything that pleases him I want to do -- even tongue fucking assholes. To show him how willing I am I moved a free hand to my pussy and while the cock plundered it I massaged my clit in fast tiny circles. I quickly shuddered and shook with a massive orgasm while the cock kept fucking and my tongue explored deeper into an ass

Shirley suddenly shifted her pussy back on my mouth. "You probably didn't get much to eat, but let's wash it down anyway." As Brian and the other three watched and cheered, she pissed directly into my mouth. "Swallow my piss, you rotten whore," she ordered, "or I'll shit on your face!" I chocked and gagged at the warm liquid flowing in my mouth; some I swallowed. She rose up to let me breathe but continued pissing on my face. Then sat back down. "Swallow it, cunt mouth!" Some spilled but some made it to my stomach. I must've drunk a cup of her piss. "Now clean my cunt with your tongue and flick my clit. Let's add some cunt cum juice for your dessert. You've cum... now I want to cum... all over your face." The man fucking me had stopped to watch as I furiously ate Shirley's pussy. I licked and sucked it for five minutes when she buckled, shook, yelped, and drowned my mouth with her cum juice.

spider007
spider007
680 Followers