Cookies & Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reginald gripped his wife's hips, his mouth growled as he pushes his hardened member deeply inside her. The girth of his hot rod made her wail crumble. She held her husband, letting him stay there where he was. He was concerned for his darling as she shivered from the pain, her slender thighs trembling around his lap. "Are you all right, love?"

"Sweetie," Megan panted, caressing her husband's dripping chest, "how does my pussy feel around you?"

Reginald blinked as he felt his own member growing thick inside the woman's tight pink walls. "It's hot...your pussy is hot!" He squirmed, feeling something coming out of him. Megan pressed her excited breasts on his wet slippery chest. "Then keep moving, baby! I want you to move! Be my beast!"

The man growled and moved his shaky hips between her thighs, his pulsing cock grinding into her tight pink walls. She moaned from this new sensation, her heart pumping faster. She scratched his shoulders as he felt bolder, leaning over her cute boobs and put his head between them, shaking his head vigorously. That made her scream.

"Yes! Fuck, Reggie!" Megan cried. This made Reginald snap his head up to her. "Megan...you said something so derogatory!" He remarked with a shocked pale face. Megan, gasped and closed her mouth. "Oh God! Did that turn you off?"

The man stood up and grinned. "It looks like somebody needs a spanking." He chuckled like a child and gave his wife a wet slap on her round, hot ass. She gasped and her blue eyes boggled, panting a little as he reached the soap rack and lathered his hand with his blue body wash. "It's time you need to be clean, my precious, starting with your dirty booty."

Megan trembled as she felt her horny hubby turned her around and bend her over, placing himself right behind his shaking beloved. He raised his hand and smacked her rosy ass, making her moan louder before sliding his long pulsing member back within her. Megan made a huge smile, wailing for Ravishing Reginald as he pounded her and slapped her willing ass with his lathered hand. Before he went further, he reached under her and put his hand on her heart, feeling it beating in a rapid rate. He smiled.

The warm water fell on Megan's bare back as her hubby's chubby plowed into her deeply, his hands firmly on her sculpted hips. She tried to keep her balance on the stall as she felt weaker from Reginald's deep thrusts. Her walls just gyrated on his moving thick hot rod. To make her body even weaker, one of his hands lowered beneath her and rubbed her swelling clit. She couldn't take this anymore, and neither did he. They both moaned loudly and climaxed as one, exchanging their hot juices.

After that moment of stillness, Reginald rinsed his love's blushing body. He looked at her, feeling very gratified about their intimacy. After he turned off the water, he slid open the door and took one of the towels from the nearest rack. "Here, Megan," he said to his still dazed wife, drying her body. "I want to give you my appreciation for giving me such an encouragement to take you. It's really quite a thrill I hope we could do this again soon."

The wife chuckled softly, slowly rising from the wall and hold on to him. "My sweet Ravishing Reginald...I know you are lactose intolerant, but I have that ice cream on the kitchen counter to thaw. Do you want to try a bite?"

"Oh darling, it's probably half melted!" He wrapped his towel around his tight waist and exited the bathroom. He arrived to the kitchen and found the pint tin on the counter just as his wife said. It was slightly melted, only beads of liquid yellow on the top were apparent. "Hmm," he said to himself, observing the tin. "Well, it still looks good. Perhaps...perhaps this one taste wouldn't hurt." He dabbed his fingertip into the light yellow cream with a dot of frosting on the center. Then, he licked it. One...tiny...lick...that was all it took to hit him...and not what he expected.

Twenty seconds later, he yelled out, "Megan? Megan?? MEGAN!!" He covered his embarrassed boner as his wife ran over to him, grinning all over as she tackled him. The couple fell on the terra cotta floor, his wife ripped his tower and saddled herself on top of him. "Want me to take care of your problem?"

The man flushed red from his wife's smart comment before she started to jump on his now thick and pulsing hard on. "Dammit, Megan, that was your plan, wasn't it? You know that, that...dessert is some sort of..." He made a remarkable "eureka" face as he realized what the ice cream was. "My God..." The man said, coming back from his cloud, looking at his wife, bouncing and huffing with water dripping from her body and her wet hair flying. "Mr. Mersfield...you devil! You actually made this frozen delicacy more appealing. With this, you're the first man to make ice cream as a sex booster! My wife would never bring this on her own. Because of this boost, she could be more ferocious and fearless to have what she wants!"

"Reggie!" She calls to her lover. "Reggie! I want to violate you!"

"You are violating me." He claimed before he felt his own hips pushing upwards inside his love's hot pink walls, his swelled sack slamming on her lips. "Oh dear..." He went pale as he grabbed her hips with his urges to cum again. "My organ...it's doing the deed on its own I'm afraid!"

"Oh no! If your organ keeps moving like this...I'm gonna go crazy!"

"Fuck, woman, go crazy on me! Whatever you do, don't hold back!"

Let me tell you something, boys and girls; the faithful Megan obeyed her husband and became Ye Old Faithful. Course, their venture didn't end there. After the big climax, the couple turned each other over and tried more positions. Legs over shoulders, the scissors, sideways, hell, they even tried the 69 in the kitchen. Wow! I'll bet they wanted to try that often. After the kitchen experiment, it was straight to bed...but they weren't even tired just yet.

Reggie carried his horny, giggling wife to the soft bed and gave her the beginning of their sexual escapades in years to come. His raging cock grinding greedily inside her, making her scream in ecstasy, yelling his name as she slapped his moving ass. She spread her legs and start to move with him, swaying her hips madly and drove her husband wild. Both bodies perspired and their mouths filled with drool as they pounded each other to the brink of ultimate cosmic orgasm. Once they entered the bright, spiritual paradise, the trembling, the screaming, the last slam echoed as they both came wildly and heavily.

This pleasuring the man and his wife created lasted for almost six hours. They slept side by side holding one another and dreamed peacefully. The next morning, the Pontiac car parked right in front of the diner once again. The bank manager in a cool gray business suit walked with a new swagger as she entered the buzzing place. When she Emma gathering the menus, she rushed to her and grinned at her. "Good morning!" She said with rosy cheeks. "Good news; your loan has been approved!"

Chapter Five:

"Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough"

Emma couldn't believe her ears when Megan took off her thin shades off her face. "What...was that?"

"Your loan, darling. I checked your credentials and I felt a spark from that report. So, we approved your loan of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars."

"No!" Emma dropped the menus on the counter as the bank manager jumped so giddily. Sumie and Eleanor made some shrills from their mouths, hugging their shocked friend. Even some of the customers even clapped for the owner which made the curious Charles rush out of the kitchen. "Oi! What's this? What's going on here?"

"Charles, they approved the loan! We're gonna have another shop!" Emma bounced over like a hippity-hoppity bunny on Easter and jumped on her surprised hubby. He looked at the bank woman with a huge smile and he instantly knew what happened. He smiled softly and held his excited wife close. He figured the couple consumed their little gift and gotten brave in the little jungle called the bed. "Oh, you are actually making us really elated, Mrs. Harper. Me wife and I appreciate this. Tell me, where is Reginald?"

"He's in the Pontiac. He's dropping me off at work just to do my paperwork for an hour. Tomorrow, I'll give you a deed to the property over a nice spot in Orlando. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Mersfield." The woman clicked her cute blue heels and turned to go back outside to the silver Pontiac where the smiling husband waited for her. Emma then thought of something. "Baby, the banks are closed. It's Memorial Day."

Her husband chuckled. "If I can have a guess, baby, they will be...together in the office...for more than an hour." Emma looked up at her toothy grinned husband and a moment later, she let out a laugh.

Tony entered the diner with a wooden crate of shrimp. "Here we are! One basket of shrimp." He then looked at the car in the parking lot, swaying up and down roughly on the gravel. "Uh...Mr. Mersfield, I think we need to call an auto mechanic. That Pontiac that parked in front of your diner is rocking. I think it might fall into pieces!"

Charles chuckled over the car and took the crate from the fry cook. "You're a good man, SpongeBob. Okay, looks like you got some mighty fine shrimp, Tony. Excellent! All right, everybody, when the clock hits ten, this diner will be closed. So if you all have some orders to fill, Emma will be more than happy to take them. Blimey!"

The customers ran to the Mersfields and ordered up to a gallon of ice cream of their choice. Damn! Looks like there is a good reason to open another diner. I most certainly can't blame them. I had to haul my own ass to take my ice cream. The two girls in front of me were the same two girls I greeted yesterday, Amanda and her bestie Melissa.

Amanda Whiters was a blossoming tomboy with...well, a bust and a growing ass. Last time I checked, this white girl had the flattest cheeks I've ever seen. She had a childlike round face, a button nose, short light brown hair in a pixie cut and had round light meadow green eyes. She was a sporty gal with some muscles and a height of almost six feet tall. Oh yeah, if it wasn't for a slight waistline and her almost forty inch bust, you would assume she was a boy.

Her friend Melissa Mumford was a classy gal, always wearing some clean khakis and a floral short sleeved blouse. She had sea green hair flowing like she was underwater, and her eyes looked like the bright Caribbean Sea itself. She was petite and cream skin, not a blemish in sight. She was a skinny gal with cherry chest and a slim waist line like Amanda. Unlike Amanda, she loved all things artistic like the orchestra and the art gallery.

When they left the diner, the girls ran a quarter mile to their rented cabin and took out their cups of their favorite flavor. They both sniffed the aroma of the chocolate chips in the dough like ice cream swirly scoops. Amanda couldn't wait and wanted a bite, but her roomie slapped her hand. "Amanda, what did I tell you about eating sweets so early?"

"Can't I just have a taste?"

"We just ate breakfast. We need to go to hiking and work off our food."

Amanda scoffed at the idea about going out and walk without a tasty morsel of a chocolate chip. As the two women exited their cabin to exercise, Sumie and Eleanor dropped up their pints in the former's mini freezer in the storehouse. Eleanor stretched her back as she watched the people playing sports and enjoying themselves in the sun. Yep, summer is officially here.

"Oh Sumie, isn't Memorial Day wonderful?" Eleanor sniffed the new summer air. Sumie giggled she watched her distracted friend looking at the campground. At the edge of the view was lake Hattawata. It's sparkling blue water glimmered in front of the woman's brown eyes. "Girl, we got suits underneath. Let's soak in the sun and then swim for a couple of hours...and maybe some hunk watching while we do the latter."

"Eleanor!" Sumie blushed her cheeks as her friend ran to the dock, giggling like a teenager. I was playing soccer with John and his friends when I saw Elle dashing to the lake. When she set her ebony foot on the first painted wood plank, a white car caught her eye. It was slowly coming to the camp and parked right in front of Cookies & Cream. Out of the car rose a tall man with broad shoulders and copper hair cut as a square.

"Damn, he's new!" Eleanor hooted as Sumie joined her. "This is the first time I ever seen such a man. He's white, though. However, I shouldn't judge his skin... just as long as he can dance."

"I'm sure he knows how to dance, Elle." Sumie giggled.

"Yeah, but can he dance horizontally?" She giggled back and then gasped. She folded her hands and whispered, "O Father, let me apologize for saying such a thing about a new man. Make me be a stronger person as I will one day meet him. Thank you for listening to me, in Jesus name. Amen!"

Sumie rolled her eyes as she turned her oval head and noticed Theresa walking in her bikini, keeping her eye on the lifeguard. "Uh-oh, looks like our divorcee gal is gonna flirt with the camp life guard."

"Oooh, Theresa! Betcha she'll chicken out at the last second. I hope she doesn't, though, I really hope she doesn't."

Theresa swayed her hips with her brown beaded bikini and her light blue cameo as she walked to the lifeguard post. Dustin sat on the chair with his thin framed sunglasses. The woman leaned on the arm rest and smiled at Dustin.

"Nice day, isn't it?" Theresa said innocently. Dustin noticed the woman with her pillows resting on his arm stand. He grinned when he looked to see a beautiful face to go with the pillows. "It's more than nice, young lady."

"Young lady? Oh your flatterer! I'm only thirty-five."

"Seriously?" Dustin asked her, wanting to have a feel on her tanned skin. "You look so...youthful. You look like you're fresh out of college. You just have that look."

Theresa blushed and smiled even more, staring at the lifeguard's physique, particularly the part between his thighs. She looked back up to him and asked him with an infectious smile, "Do you like...camping?"

The lifeguard's face brightened as the sun hit him. "Oh my God! Yeah, I love camping!"

Theresa grinned wider, but soon became disappointed when he added, "I really haven't camped for a long time! Oh, it's been about four years since I last had a camp out! Why don't we have it this weekend? I'll pitch up the tent!"

Theresa's green hair fell on her face. In the long run, she thought she'd be the one pitching his tent. There were a few hollers from the girls his age, waving at the stunning lifeguard. He grinned and waved back as the fallen woman dragged herself away from the post and slowly joined Sumie and Elle. The woman patted her sore back when she sat down. At the same time, Elle had her eye on the parlor, waiting for that new man to re-emerge.

"Thank you very kindly for your services, Mr. O'Sheehan," Charles said, giving the stranger his pint tin. "I take it moving from Dublin to Florida is going to be difficult."

"Not exactly, Sir." The stranger said with a humble grin. "I'm working as a gardener in one of the community neighborhoods. Of course that is my part time job. My full-time job would take place every Sunday in the Good Shepherd Church."

"Oh?" Charles asked as Emma cleaned and polished her machine. "Pastor?"

"Priest. I'm their new priest over there. In all honesty, I'm really looking forward to it."

"Well, I'm absolutely happy for you...Father..." Charles made an embarrassed face as the man took the tin. He quickly added, "May I offer you some advice, from one man to another?"

"Of course," the young man looked at the older strangely. Charles sighed and just said, "When you eat this ice cream, only take a spoonful. It will satisfy your stomach for about a week. Another advice is don't consume it to the opposite sex...or any sex."

The new priest slowly turned around and nodded. When he stepped out of the parlor, Emma ran to the front door and locked it. "This store is officially closed for Memorial Day!"

"Yes, Love. And we have something to celebrate." Charles grinned at his youthful-like wife, opening his arms for her. "Why don't we celebrate with a bottle of champagne?"

"Oh, but Honey all the stores are closed. I don't think we can go out and buy even some Chardonnay."

The hubby smiled wider. "Who said anything about a bottle?" The man took his wife's thick wrist and made her touch his crotch. The wife's eyes gazed at her man's, sparkling at the idea. "Babe, in spite your age, you still are a pervert."

"And you're not?" Charles patted her round behind. The woman wiggled her hips to tease her now aroused husband. "Maybe I am...that all depends on how thirsty you are."

The man cocked his eyebrows at his handy wife now freely rubbing his firming heating rod, piercing her shorts. "Dammit, woman! We're going to the kitchen and make a quick toast before we drink!"

The couple dashed to the kitchen and the couple embraced by the hips, kissing passionately before they relieved themselves, pulling off each other's clothes and threw them over the counter. When they lied opposite of each other, held their "glasses" and toasted to their future. Then after a moment of silence, they began to drink each other. The Missus really enjoyed the taste of her light husband's thick meaty boner while the Master was in sheer ecstasy with his wife's soft candy lips.

Their moaning from their celebration drinking drove each other wild, their tongues flickering and their mouths drooling over their hot glasses. The wife was smelt with ecstasy when her horny hubby darted his tongue right into her cotton candy walls and the man kept groaning from the woman's heavy appetite of his thick banana cocktail. When she licked away on his flaring uretha, Charles cursed under his misty breath, his hot balls rushing the seed straight out of his pulsing shaft and right into his wife's throat. Young-at-heart Emma arched tightened her walls, swallowing her hubby's serving of his best champagne.

"Baby, that was the most delicious glass I've ever tasted." Emma moaned, her mahogany fingers stroking on her man's glistening glass stem. She started to move, but her greedy husband pressed on her squishy back, spreading her wet lips to lick more on her. "Nah-uh, precious jewel. I want some of your honey champagne. I don't care if it takes all day, I...want it!"

Before Emma knew it, she was sitting back on his face and his mouth slobbered all over her slippery, sensitive pussy, making her shiver from his slurping tongue. Emma protested about his advances, saying she has already climaxed, but when he groped his wife's watermelons and squeezed them, her creamy body just melted, exploding her glass of champagne all over him. And dear Charles was more than happy to swallow every last drop.

"Dammit, Charles, you know how sensitive I am with my tits!"

Charles let Emma sit beside him as he raised his lean back to meet his flustered wife. "Come now, Love, you know it's essential for a woman to be satisfied with her man's performance in bed. I really want you to be happy with at least that."

Emma looked at her panting husband and sighed at him joyfully with her flushed red cheeks. "Baby, you always make me happy. I know sometimes you say things that are vulgar...in public...but whenever you look at me, I feel warm and beautiful."

"Even when you're angry with me?"

"With that school boy face, how can anybody stay mad at you?" She leaned over to him and pressed her juicy lips on his, their bodies rubbing each other. Charles made his famous growling laugh as they kissed. "You know, darling, my bottle isn't quite empty yet."

"Oh? Really? Well, I'm still thirsty. Maybe you should...tend to my thirst."

Charles grinned at her and turned his wife down on her back, saluting to her before he took her legs around him. "What my queen wants, I shall grant it." He snickered before he pushed his half empty bottle inside her smooth champagne glass, making her moan and quiver. "Oh, that's so thick!"

1...678910...28