Cookies & Cream Ch. 17

Story Info
A lot of fun with toys galore!
7.1k words
7.2k
00

Part 17 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Double Oreos"

Before we move forward, I like to rewind to Rosa and Katie's bet. They made it during one of their many volleyball games. Best case scenario was the fact that John heard every bit of that. The fact they made it and John was part of it was something I resent. How this happened John admitted it to me with regret. Should I feel upset about this, yes. But was I? Knowing Rosa, no, because this was before John and I hooked up together.

So, what was the bet between Rosa and Katie you ask? Well, if you read Chapter Nine, you know that Katie was still a virgin and wants to...have it taken. Rosa, in her own way, wanted to help her lose it. And during the volleyball game, she had an idea. She saw Katie with her book to her face and grinned.

"Katie! You wanna play volleyball with us? We're off one person!" Rosa asked Katie with her bronze arm in the air. Katie jumped her head with her glasses flipped across her head. She blushed with a thought she had in her head. She played with her shoulder length hair. "Oh, I appreciate your question, Rosa. But I have some reading."

"Come on, Katie!" Hannah said to her with a ball in her arm. "We know reading is heathy for the mind, but you also need to exercise too! It can help your brain better than sitting with a book in your face."

The girls egged her as John and I got down to the beach. She chuckled and got up, dusting the sand off her bum. And so, they played for a while. That was when Rosa told Katie her plan. "Katie, I want you to listen to me. You still want to do the naughty, don't you?"

Katie rolled her blue eyes. "It's doing the nasty, and..." She raised her hand and yelled out, "Does anyone want something to drink?" The other girls looked at each other and shrugged. Pam looked at Tony with a cart of drinks in a box. "Break!" When the girls ran to the Cookies & Cream bender, Katie grabbed Rosa by the arm and whispered to her. "Yes! I want to have sex!"

"Okay, how would you feel if I tell you there is hope for you?"

Katie blushed and made a scary look. "You're nuts! There is no guy I'm interested in first! Secondly, I'm absolutely fickle about who would put a pickle in the slicer!"

"Calm down, will ya? And don't give me that fickle shit! You're not fickle, you're worried that no guy would want to date you! Girl, you got low self-esteem issues. That's why I'm gonna help you." Rosa looked around and saw John walking toward them. "Hey, John! You wanna meet someone?"

"Sure!" John smiled at the girls and looked around the volleyball field. "Where are the others?"

"Eh, they went to get drinks. They can't bare the heat for some reason. Anyway, John, this is Katie." Rosa pushed the shy girl to John with beaming pride. John looked at the crimson girl and took out his hand. "Hello. It's good to see another friend of Kendra. And...well, you look really cute."

"I am?" Katie asked looking up at John with glimmering hope. John saw her eyes and beamed. "Well sure! Kendra told me you have a smart appearance, but she wants me to see for myself."

Rosa blinked, noticing I wasn't around, so she had to ask. "Hey, where is Kendra?"

"Some random lady wanted Kendra's opinion and wants me to play with others. It's her words, not mine."

"I see..." Rosa grinned wrapped her arm around Katie, putting her hand on her turquoise top. Katie leaped a short cry as the Columbian groped her round boob. "So, John, I have a bet for Katie. You want to volunteer?" John's face went pale. "I, uh...I think that depends on the bet."

"It's not a biggie, I promise. All I ask is to be prepared for June eighteenth."

"Dare one ask why is that day special?"

"It's Kendra's birthday, honey. I want to give her a party she won't forget. Katie will be part of her present. The bet is this...if Katie loses her virginity by Kendra's birthday, then she will give Kendra one a dance of Virtue."

"Why?" John asked. Katie blushed and twiddled her thumbs. "I made a fib about having sex in the football locker room. That's something I'm not proud of, and I want to make up for it."

"I see. Okay, so Katie will dance for Kendra if she loses her virginity. What happens when she doesn't?"

Rosa grinned and pointed to John. "That, my friend with benefits, is where you come in!" She squeezed Katie's boob. I felt so sorry for that girl, especially what came out of Rosa's mouth next. "If Katie didn't lose her virginity before Kendra's birthday, you will be her man for the night."

John took it to consideration with a huge gulp. "Gee, Rosa, I'm not sure Kendra could take that!"

"Are you guys in a relationship?" Rosa asked with a pout. John looked at me while I was talking to Theresa. He sighed and turned back to the girls. "I'm not sure if we're in a close relationship or not."

"Well, did she enjoy our little threesome?" Katie gawked at the femme pervert while she rubbed her boob. John laughed and blushed at the question. "I think she enjoyed that. It did make her sleep for another four hours."

"Then it's an open relationship, honey." Rosa, let go of Katie's breast and pointed to the man. "Kendra won't mind this at all. She will even enjoy Katie grinding in front of her! So, in my book, it's a win/win! What do you say??"

John made a grim face with a sweat bead in the middle. "I...need to think about this. My pants are confused whether to go up or down." He walked back to my towel and we talked how hilarious his reaction was. Yes, after my little shock from the ordeal, I found the bet laughable. The fact that Rosa made a bet with Katie...I snorted with her. I guess with Rosa's little escapade with John some time ago, I guess I can't blame her.

John's buds came to the field and asked him to practice for the game. He let me go over and talk to Rosa about this bet of hers. She asked me if I was angry, and I said no. "Look, Rosa, you can help out with Katie's problem. Only please, let John be the last resort with me with him. I can be her support and hold her hand while he...insert his hose to take out the fire."

Rosa smirked. "Well, that's a new one, but relax. I'm helping her with her confidence first. I'm not gonna let her screw a random guy's brains out like...someone else do." She blushed and looked the other way. If I knew her better, I'd say she referred to herself. I confronted her. "Rosa, that's absolutely dangerous. If you have unprotective sex with any random man..."

"I know, Kendra. Dammit! I hate it you guilt trip me!" Rosa walked away to pick up a white striped volleyball. I walked with her. "That wasn't a guilt trip, Rosa. Look, I had sex with a random guy too! I didn't use protection and I didn't think until it was too late!"

Rose clapped my mouth shut. She knew when I confessed, I would scream. The woman knew how much I cared about her safety. She didn't know I had this secret. "Girl, Kendra, you had sex with a dude you didn't know?"

"It was two years ago when I wanted to join the sorority. The guy was very cute and had some right muscles...it took eight minutes. After that, I found out he didn't use a condom. And I didn't know if it was my fertile day."

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah. The good news was I didn't get anything deadly or got pregnant thank God."

"Oh wow, you're a lucky gal."

"Not entirely, Rosa." I blushed and touched my shoulder. "I've spent four days trying to cure crabs." "Whoa!" Rosa fell to the sand. I stood there with a humble look on my face. "Yeah, now you know why I got jumpy the first day of the Eta Lambda Pi house."

From the sand, that's when Rosa decided to confess her little secret to me. This was the first full day of camp when we played soccer. I was too dazed with John's hand on my thigh, I didn't realize the time flying by. John had to replenish his energy in the water cooler booth. Rosa casually followed him and caught him off guard and coughed his drink. Was she a stalker, one would ask? No, but she is a perv. And her tiger eyes found her strong prey.

They started with small talk she told me and then...she pounced him and gave him a run for his money. Those were her exact words, my peeps, not mine. She pulled down his shorts and hers and fucked his energetic brains. Now, one would ask did anyone notice the people having sex? Unless you are a birdwatcher, a random hiker or some lucky perverted bastard, then I would say "Hell no!"

Then, after a lot of hot...tiger sex (I'm rolling my eyes saying it), she got up. She pulled her shorts up and complimented on his length. "You have a pretty good-sized pecker there, Johnny boy!" She told the man, still dazed at what just happened. She chuckled and walked away. "Ah, I think some girls will be lucky to be touched by that golden idol."

"You said that to John??" I made a little pip of a laugh when Rosa finished her story. She only brushed her hair and grinned. "I'm so lucky it's not my fertile day." In my head, it sounded pretty scary. Yeah, she was very lucky. With our discussion earlier, her grin disappeared and sighed. "Okay, I see your face. Kendra, I know you're not hypocritical, but that face...you're scared for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am!"

"So am I with you, kid!" Rosa hugged me and she startled me with it. I felt her heart and I hugged her back. The others came back from their break with Katie on their heels. She carried a single popsicle in her hand as we hugged each other. Rosa looked at me and smiled. "You're my best friend, Kendra. I don't want anything or anyone hurting you, okay?"

Tony hold his tray when he saw us hugging. He grinned and his blue eyes twinkled. "Oh, tell me they're going to kiss. Please, girls, I'm beggin' you to kiss." Katie heard the Dutch boy with a tray full of melting treats. She looked down and saw another raising treat. You might think she would be very aroused by this. She was, but her reaction was shock.

"Oh my God! Why are you up?" She shrieked, shoving the pervert to the beach. For a smart girl, Katie was strong. Tony's back sprawled on the nearest couple's towel. Unfortunately for him, his head landed on Jess's pale boobs. Tony's face boggled as she and Becky looked down at him, the former infuriated. She squeezed her eyes and growled with her mouth shut, raising her arm.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't slap you, boy." Jess stared at the shaking boy who started to move. He gulped. "You're not the kind of girl to touch guys." He made a cheeky grin and thought he was off the hook. Much to his surprise, Jess gave him a hurtful smack on his face. If this was a cartoon, he'd be flying into space. Yes, it hurt that much.

He wailed and ran off the beach with Jess running behind him. "Come back here, Dutch boy! Let me experience a feel of a man with my smack!"

Well, you know how that song and dance goes here. If there is a chase, curiosity with run after it. And that's what the Eta Lambda Phi girls did. We dashed off the beach and followed angry Jess. We ran in front of the warehouse when we heard a crash. We thought someone was in trouble. We thought right, but the boy came out of the place with his hands covering his face. The woman slammed open the door and threw one of the aprons at him.

"You miserable pervert!" Eleanor shouted, throwing another apron at Skippy. "How dare you say such a thing?"

"It was a compliment, Ms. Bearsly! Can't you take it?? Ow! Not the shampoo bottle!" He opened his one eyes and found us staring at him. "Oh good, we have an audience." He dusted some the hair from his shirt and coughed. "Okay, I have your attention, now I want your opinion. If someone says you have nice boobs would you take offence to it?"

The girls and I blushed and took aback as Jess grumbled to the kid. "You're really pushing my buttons, little boy. Eleanor is a woman with dignity! She doesn't need any beef from you!"

"Take it easy, Jess!" Becky took her girlfriend's arm as she turned to Eleanor. "Elle, you really shouldn't mind boys. They can drool over you all they want over you, but don't let them take any advantage. You're fine, girl. We can ask you to be...more flexible with their words. As long as they don't act it, it's all good."

"Speak for yourself." Jess commented with a huff. Her red hair flew to her girl's cheek and let her sniffed the aroma of coconut. "Those guys are irresponsible wolves with no remorse! They wanted to take anything when your back's turned."

Her words shivered all of us, Skippy included. I felt right here that there was something sinister behind Jess's icy words. Skippy stepped back and turned to Eleanor. "Um, Elle, I think my shift's over. Can I go?"

Eleanor waved to him with her eyes fixed to Jess. I couldn't blame her for letting him go like that. Neither could I blame the young man for leaving in such a hurry. We stayed behind and helped the woman cleaning the floor in the old warehouse. After sweeping and polished everything in there, Sumie came out of the basement. She blinked her eyes as she looked at us with rags and a broom. "Was there an earthquake?"

"Didn't you hear me yelling at my assistant?" Eleanor asked her friend as she scuffled her feet to the counter. "Sumie girl, where have you been? Daydreaming about the place turning into a sparkling building again?"

Sumie blushed and turned away. "Something like that." Eleanor tsked at her as she wiped some of the white lotion off the wood counter. She looked at the ice cream that laid on top of the mini fridge and sighed. "I forgot about that bin! Sumie, who delivered this to you?"

Sumie coughed. "Derrick visited me, informing me about James." Eleanor bit her lip and groaned. "Oh, him! The man has a lot in his mind! I don't want to know his problems. Now Sumie, would you mind helping me put the rest of the shampoos up the next floor please? I'll be using them first."

So, after restoring the Sumie's workplace to its glory, Theresa decided to come visit. Along with her was her annoying dark cloud. Rosa knew that face well. It was the face of unpredictable gloom. Eleanor and Sumie laughed about men when they saw their friend. What was behind her face she answered with a sad smile.

"Well, girls," She said with her eyes teary. "Dusty put on a raincheck with the camping trip." Sumie ran to her dear friend as Eleanor asked her why. To me, this should be between the two people. But, being closer to her friends, Theresa made a relaxed sigh. "A colleague called him this morning. That man's mama died the other day. Rose Kline will be missed, that's for sure."

"Wait, Rosana Kline??" Eleanor asked with shock. She gulped and put her hand on her cheek. "Good God! I talked to her on Tuesday! She told me she would be having that surgery later that day...and would call me when she recovered."

Sumie bowed her head to the latest tragedy and hold back her tears. Eleanor, on the other hand, wasn't as strong and started crying. The latter explained to me why this woman's passing was a shock. I won't put this woman's bio in a nutshell, but I'll say Rose sounded like a sweet woman. Yes, she was the woman who died too soon.

Most of the girls thought then was a time to walk out of the warehouse and let the women console each other in peace. Theresa glanced at the group and shouted. "Wait, Kendra! We need some advice from you!"

"Me??"

"Her??" The other girls asked with wide eyes and wide mouths. Theresa, grabbed my arm and took me to the group. Pam pointed to the green haired mourner. "She's too young to give advice! She's twenty!"

"Age isn't necessary, good lady!" Theresa fired back with her demure manner, her hand on my shoulder. "She has a soul of a mature woman."

I looked at both groups of women and realized that Theresa made a point. Despite my age, I like to give some advice. I might sound noisy giving advice, but my instincts always made a good judgement. With a wave, I told the girls I'll be fine. And I was. The ladies then settled and told me about Rosana Kline.

Rosana Kline was an adventurous woman with a lot of life left. She was healthy and vigorous, full of energy for a ninety-year-old. She had a husband who died eleven years before. She had nine children with her loving hubby. Her eldest died during the Persian Gulf. Her third child died while fighting a terrorist group. In a brief moment, Eleanor claimed Rosana now could see her sons and husband again.

Sumie took out her album in her bookshelf. She flipped the pages and showed a picture of her with a woman with a big smile. "That's her," She claimed with a sad smile. "She gave me a hug after I graduated from cosmetic school. She was so proud. She was my first exam. I gave her the Posh Girl bob and she looked gorgeous!"

And so she was. She didn't look a day over fifty and her dark hair made her even younger. She had gold eyes that shined in the Florida sun. Her arms were strong when she hugged her friend. Sumie sniffed. "That was my second celebration that year." I turned to the woman. "What was your first celebration?"

Sumie sighed and flipped a page in her photo album. She pointed to a picture of her younger self with an I.D. card in her hand. "That's my first victory. This is when I received my green card." After a few more memories, the ladies came to Sumie's kitchenette and sat around the table. The round table had the Panda Paws bin in the center. Each put one drop of ice cream in a spoon. I watched them as they raised the spoons in the air. To them, it was their farewell to their longtime friend. "To you, Rosana!" They cheered. Then they sipped the cream.

Before I left, I said my say to them. "You made a wonderful tribute to the woman. You'll miss her now, but you'll think of different joyful memories of the woman. I think she's still here with you, saying to you, 'I'm okay'. Remember, she lived a full life. She won't have any more pain."

The ladies nodded and dried their tears. "We'll grieve later." Eleanor said, standing up first. "Come on, girls, we'll head over to Cookies & Cream and tell Emma the news."

For some reason, I came along with them. My feet guided me back to the diner where I sat at the corner, drinking some green tea. Emma greeted her friends with her usual joyful self. When they looked at her with grim faces, she knew someone died. What she didn't want to know was who. She could not believe her ears when they told her about Rosana.

"NO!" She gasped. Some of the customers looked at the co-owner with disbelief. She covered her face on the counter, pounding her fist with it. "That's can't be right! It can't! She's got a whole life ahead of her! How??"

"Surgery went wrong I guess." Eleanor gave her a shrug. "I guess we won't know until her youngest son comes over and tell us."

"You mean Donald?" Eleanor asked. "You mean that cute boy with a chubby face and golden curls?"

Charles made a hardy laugh from the kitchen. "That boy's making you old, Ems. He's now close to forty and he's a gym professor."

"Shut up, Charles!" Emma rolled her eyes and turned back to her friends. Theresa made a coo. "Donald's a gym teacher now? I'll bet he's fit and young lookin'."

Charles opened the door and made a smug look. "Oi, Donnie's looks came from his mum. The Klines have a bunch of youth genes. By golly, I got my start from Mrs. Kline! She really inspired me that girl. I gotta pay her a visit. Oi, Elle, darling, when's a good to visit her?"

Eleanor made a whimper and her eyes swelled. She created some hiccups before having the courage to reply. "A good time...to visit her...is next Tuesday...for her funeral!" After that, she wailed, running out of the diner. Sumie and Theresa stayed there and watched Charles gawking. "What?? Mrs. Kline died??"

"Yeah, honey." Emma stroked her shocked husband's arm. "That's why our Donnie's comin' back to Orlando. He's heading to Reggie's law office to make some arrangements."

"Are the other members comin' too, love?"

"Eleanor didn't have the chance to say. I'll tell you something, Charles, if they do, I'll make something really special for them."

12